View Full Version : Sulley's Seat Race - New Pin

soccerrunner
01-29-2006, 09:14 PM
today at Sulley's Seat Race, the prize is a new hotel pin. Something like grand coast hotel pin? can someone please post the correct name and a picture of it, thanks!

**EDIT** sorry everyone, i was mistaken. it is just the grand californian hotel pin but bc we can't say california on VMK, host put grand coast hotel pin, so i thought it was a new pin. sorry everyone. Mods- you can close this thread.

:CastMem: Find me on VMK as soccerrunner!

FantasyBlueBoy
01-29-2006, 09:16 PM
The Pin has been a Pin for a long time now Its probaly have been giving out for 2 weeks now.

superboomer
01-29-2006, 10:01 PM
i have that pin it is from events and from trading with HOST_Phinny for both times at the swap monster.

and hi owner of this thread i think your my friend on vmk.

im superboomer on vmk

Cakee
01-29-2006, 10:17 PM
OMG, i just won Sulley's Seat Race and i dc before Hula could give me the prize!
OMG

~Cake

Brentino
01-29-2006, 10:18 PM
I won the game. I'll trade the pin to you :)

Cakee
01-29-2006, 10:20 PM
i tried to log back in but it said: the site you're attempting to access is too busy blah blah blah

I now got a white VMK homepage

~Cake

Waterelement
01-29-2006, 10:21 PM
i tried to log back in but it said: the site you're attempting to access is too busy blah blah blah

I now got a white VMK homepage

~Cake
same here......but it works for my sister! gr....

Brentino
01-29-2006, 10:22 PM
Same.. its so frusterating

redskinslover
01-29-2006, 10:24 PM
u know wen it says its to busy keep pressing F5 it will work eventually.

Cakee
01-29-2006, 10:25 PM
i'm doing that for over 5 minutes now..
true, it IS frustrating

~Cake

ToyStoryFan
01-29-2006, 10:37 PM
I traded in the trade room and we both hit accept and I dc RIGHT when it went through and sadly, I did not get the pin!

But I won it today on the chair game! So I'm happy! But still wish the trade went through, so I could have two, because my friend really wants one. Lol

LeFrancino
01-29-2006, 10:38 PM
This is so unfair I was about to get my Prize awarded by hula and then guess what?

DC! I was like Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
~I'm a Nightmare
~DLRFreak
http://I'll Be NicerLOL Jk
~Go Happy Bunny!
~DLRFreak:xmas17:

bestroyal
01-29-2006, 10:44 PM
ca somone post piture of pin

Ali-Rae
01-29-2006, 11:18 PM
its the grand california hotel pin. Everyone who is saying they got dc right when they won, don't worry you got the pin. They can put it in your inventory when your offline and Host has said this many times.

Cakee
01-29-2006, 11:23 PM
This is so unfair I was about to get my Prize awarded by hula and then guess what?

DC! I was like Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
~I'm a Nightmare
~DLRFreak
http://I'll Be NicerLOL Jk
~Go Happy Bunny!
~DLRFreak:xmas17:

Oh I know how you feel but i didn't say 'No'.... I said: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

~Cake

LeFrancino
01-29-2006, 11:25 PM
:o I Did Really Say Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
When i Got Dc
~I'm a Nightmare..
~Do You Know Who I Am?
~DLRFreak

Cakee
01-29-2006, 11:27 PM
LOL i said OMG OMG OMG
and I'm in VMK and got the pin, Wooot!

~Cake