View Full Version : WDW Buzzlightyear under "Major refurbishment"

Mickey_Dude
01-26-2006, 11:47 PM
When I went to WDW on my x-mas break it said the Buzzlightyear ride was going under "Major Refurbmishment for future enjoyment"!

WDWFanaticD
01-26-2006, 11:51 PM
It's not too major. All that they are doing are touch-ups here and there and maybe a few better things but nothing too major. And no, they are not adding the guns that are at DLR this time around.

AwesomeRich
01-27-2006, 12:01 AM
If it isn't that, I wonder what they are doing then...
I might be going there soon I will find out for you.

figmentisback
02-02-2006, 07:09 PM
It's not too major. All that they are doing are touch-ups here and there and maybe a few better things but nothing too major. And no, they are not adding the guns that are at DLR this time around.

You sure.. I was thought detatchable guns were part of this upgrade... along with the email your photo... and a few other things... (upgrade of tech, change targets.. points..)

Azkadellia
02-02-2006, 07:26 PM
Yeah, when I went down it was closed as well (Jan 11th thru Jan 15th).

One good thing about it was that the hoards of park guests did not rush to Stitch's great escape. We were expecting a long line but we got right in with no problem.

Also, if your a Epcot fan, Test Track is closed as well. And we were told the line for Mission:Space would be a long wait as well but it was only 5 minutes. Both will reopen (Test Track and Buzz Lightyear) Sometime in early February, from what I heard between the 4th and the 6th.

And if you hit Epcot, Sorin is a must! Go early, wait is about two hours long and fast passes go real quick. They run out of the passes by 1pm. Last pass is for 7:10pm