View Full Version : Magic Pin News! (UNCONFIRMED)

pinkrox111
01-26-2006, 02:24 PM
I have news i was just on another site and it was posted on the site that BAT MAGIC AND TREASURE DETECTOR MAGIC are coming out sometime between JANUARY 22-30!
*Pink
EDIT:It may NOT be true im sure it is just a guess so plz dont start any rumors that it will come out FOR SURE cuz im not possitive

Moderator note: do not advertise other sites on this Forum. Not only is it against the site rules, but - especially in this case - the source material is highly suspect.

fonna
01-26-2006, 02:32 PM
interesting.............think I will have a look

pinkrox111
01-26-2006, 02:32 PM
Im hoping it will come out today or tomorrow:)

fonna
01-26-2006, 02:35 PM
OK question.....WHO exactly provides the information on that site?? How does anyone know it is true and accurate?

pinkrox111
01-26-2006, 02:36 PM
I dont know for sure and i dont know where they get their news im just HOPEING it is accurate
alot of ppl know of the site and i have not heard anything bad about the site idk im not possitive

Appleonia
01-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Omg! It's True!!!

!!!Everyone Look!!!

I'm Doing The 3 S's!

*Selling
*Saving
*Startling (My Friends With The News)

EVERYONE SAVE!!!!

fonna
01-26-2006, 02:37 PM
I dont know for sure and i dont know where they get their news im just HOPEING it is accurate
alot of ppl know of the site and i have not heard anything bad about the site idk im not possitive
That makes two of us!! LOL

AshleyM
01-26-2006, 02:38 PM
It might not be true, so don't get your hopes up!

Appleonia
01-26-2006, 02:39 PM
It might not be true, so don't get your hopes up!

To Late! LOL!

pinkrox111
01-26-2006, 02:40 PM
To Late! LOL!
LOL(too short)

AshleyM
01-26-2006, 02:43 PM
On the website, he/she is probably just guessing.
From what I've heard, Yavn said it'll be out after Valentines Day.

MinnieMagic
01-26-2006, 02:45 PM
The last I heard ....and this was from Yavn....was that they were still testing the treasure detector magic. This was only a few days ago that I heard this and it was from a VERY reliable source. Not sure about bat magic....but I would bet its still being tested. We have known about magic carpet for how long now? And it still is not out. We have only known about bat and detector magic for a short time. So wouldnt it figure that magic carpet would come out first and the others are still being tested?

pinkrox111
01-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Yavn also said flying carpet magic would be out by the end of 2005 or so ive heard

FantasyBlueBoy
01-26-2006, 02:47 PM
The last I heard ....and this was from Yavn....was that they were still testing the treasure detector magic. This was only a few days ago that I heard this and it was from a VERY reliable source. Not sure about bat magic....but I would bet its still being tested. We have known about magic carpet for how long now? And it still is not out. We have only known about bat and detector magic for a short time. So wouldnt it figure that magic carpet would come out first and the others are still being tested?

Yes But I heard That Magic Carpet is coming out Feb 15th and Pink says the Treasure and Bat magic is coming out Jan 22-30 So Im not really Sure. I think VMK guide is GUESSING.

pinkrox111
01-26-2006, 02:49 PM
idk i just saw it and i posted it bacause no one else had posted it. It MAY come out and it MAY NOT come out we really dont know but this is just a guess and i know its not for sure but it COULD happen:) oh yea and i also heard about the flying carpet magic too blueboy

MinnieMagic
01-26-2006, 02:51 PM
Yes But I heard That Magic Carpet is coming out Feb 15th and Pink says the Treasure and Bat magic is coming out Jan 22-30 So Im not really Sure. I think VMK guide is GUESSING.

Yeah and I am betting guessing wrong :) . You can not put much into the rumors that get started on the fan sites (any of them). People just get all excited and announce things. Most of the time its not true. What they saw might be true however that it is coming out soon is not. I know the person who started this thread was excited and just telling what she read, but I wouldnt put much stock into what she read...:)

pinkrox111
01-26-2006, 02:55 PM
Yes that is how i feel that is why im am trying to tell ppl who look at this it may not be true i just saw it and posted it cuz i thought some ppl would like to know that it could be a possiblity and i really dont want any rumors to get started that it will come out for sure.

Bilbo
01-26-2006, 03:23 PM
Guys. People on there are vmk players as well, they don't know when anything is coming out either. They are just trying to see what everyone would do. Only yavn and other testers know when everything is going to come out. I'm not trying to say not to save up your money, but don't get your hopes up.

~*Bilbo*~

BnyKty
01-26-2006, 04:25 PM
It would be better if it comes after Valentines Day, because I need to save credits >.< lol.

LeFrancino
01-28-2006, 08:47 PM
I already have stored about 70,000 Credits for Yeti Tracks and Magic

lookingforinferno
01-28-2006, 10:33 PM
i have... a good ol' 1000 credits. bad i know. I did have 65,000 but miss mint went on a shopping spree (i just couldn't help it LOL) for her new room. ;)

msdthomas
01-31-2006, 11:48 PM
It is absolutley 100% percent likley that treasure detector and bat (also known as turn into a bat) magic will come out after flying carpet

I have also heard from someone that Yavn said flying carpet would come out on the 16 (my birthday :)) so this is 75% likley because I didn't see Yvan saying it myself, but for everyone wanting carpet THIS MOMENT you should...
go to the magic tower and test it! Also everyone PLEASE REMEMBER do not start rumors, as they start confusion until there is no shred of anything truthful left, thanks
~Bottoms up! MSDThomas

Etta
01-31-2006, 11:49 PM
not true... it did not come out between those dates.. cause it is 31st

TikiRoom
02-01-2006, 12:02 AM
Yup... besides, I thought Flying carpet would come out first...

purplehusky
02-01-2006, 12:13 AM
it is jan 30th:P but this would be cool:D

Poseidon
02-01-2006, 12:14 AM
It is absolutley 100% percent likley that treasure detector and bat (also known as turn into a bat) magic will come out after flying carpet

I have also heard from someone that Yavn said flying carpet would come out on the 16 (my birthday :)) so this is 75% likley because I didn't see Yvan saying it myself, but for everyone wanting carpet THIS MOMENT you should...
go to the magic tower and test it! Also everyone PLEASE REMEMBER do not start rumors, as they start confusion until there is no shred of anything truthful left, thanks
~Bottoms up! MSDThomas

Heh, 100 percent likely? That's an oxymoron for you right there.

We had to wait months on end for Magic Carpet (And still waiting.). I somehow doubt it will come out in the near future.