View Full Version : Everest Answers

1girl2sweet
01-23-2006, 02:24 AM
Ok so i decided to tell ppl who dont know a lot of things about expedition everest game some answers to there questions.

Q= Why do other ppl have the everest stuff and we dont?

A= Because the other ppl are testers. Testers are ppl who work for disney, they get to test stuff to make sure there are no problems with the item, they even probably improve it.

Q= Do u know what prizes we get?

A= Yes, in the first level u get a pin, second level u get a everest train seat and in the last level, u get the room. I believe that the ice cube seats might come with the room, but i am not positive.

Q= How do i get the train pieces? Do they come in the game too?

A= The train pieces will probably be on sale just like the river pieces.

Q= Is it possible that the train pieces can connect with the river pieces.

A= From my understanding i believe that u Can connect them

Q= Where can i get the everest costume?

A= I believe they will be on sale

Q= Can i take off the hat on the everest costume so that i only have the shades?

A= Sadly you cant take off the hat because the shades are attached to the hat
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q= How do u get the everest cart -acenima

A= the everest cart is a bug that ppl got by mistake. They were givin a "pin" code but they accidently got the car code. If someone has the car, VMK asked that they sell it or they could get banned

Q= When Will Parts Too and Tea come out? -cenafan10

A= I believe the rest of the game will come out by late January or Early Febuary.

If U have any questions with the everest game ask and i'll tell! ;)

acenima
01-23-2006, 02:33 AM
how do you get the everest cart?

1girl2sweet
01-24-2006, 12:03 PM
Any other questions about the everest game or ride?

cenafan10
01-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Good Thred! I have a question. When Will Parts Too And tea

JeannieV
01-24-2006, 12:09 PM
How is it possible for the ride pieces to work together? Would not your character have to get out of one ride vehicle to be able to get into the other bu the entrance. One is tracks and one is water. Just wondering.

And I think there was a picture of a player/tester wearing the pirate hat and the sunglasses.

1girl2sweet
01-24-2006, 12:12 PM
Ok well caffdawg told me that u cant take off the hat seperatly. Maybe i have to ask her again. And i belive that your character wont have to get out of one ride vehicle to go to another, but im not a tester or anything so thats my theary

1girl2sweet
01-26-2006, 12:21 AM
Bumpy-Bump of the Day :)