View Full Version : grand opening of disneyland's past -- Attraction

barfownz
07-28-2005, 05:03 AM
Walk Through 4 Rooms Of Disneyland's Exciting Past! With the chilling moments of this walk thorugh attraction, it is something you do not want to miss

The room name is called: Disneyland's Past -- Attraction

tomorrow at 7:00 am is the grand opening of the attraction Disneyland's Past

my name is FunnyShaun

pandaboy
07-28-2005, 06:46 AM
what will your new name be? i asked this question in another post and you did not answer

MissBubbles
07-28-2005, 01:57 PM
Cool! :D I'll have to stop by!

DarkKnightCecil
07-28-2005, 02:34 PM
I'll have to stop by today

:)
Reed

barfownz
07-28-2005, 05:45 PM
we are opening at 12:00 pm today, i am in my room now, (disneyland's past) stop by and test the ride b4 anyone else

UPDATE: my attraction is going great! nedakh and yavn were there to see it, they loved it. most people understand my attraction. some people didnt like it, they did not understand it. every room is themed in my attraction, check it out

darthmatt
07-28-2005, 07:44 PM
ill be there

TreeDragon
07-28-2005, 07:51 PM
congrats on getting it set up :) I'll stop by this evening and see it

LordIllidan
07-28-2005, 08:21 PM
it was quite cool! my only problem was that while entering mansion i ended up on the stairs instead of in the teleporter because someone else was already in it.. but thats not your fault now is it?

the Disneyhollic
07-28-2005, 08:22 PM
I tried to go on but there is a problem: when I walked through the teleporter to the tiki room I was not teleported to the proper area but the enterance. People had stoped in the teleporter and in front of it to give their friends at the enteriance of the room dirrections. They did not know that most of their friends were kicked off the ride because of them. You need people in all rooms that keep the ride moveing. I know it is hard to operate a ride in VMK you should post operateing hours in the room so that others will know when to come.

LordIllidan
07-28-2005, 08:48 PM
what i would love to see is if you hired players to be animatronics!

barfownz
07-28-2005, 09:20 PM
it is fixed now

Dizznygrl
07-28-2005, 09:26 PM
This is really cool. I know it took you a long time to think it through and physically move all the furniture to the right spots. You did a terrific job.

Since it's Disney tradition, I was looking for a gift shop at the end. :)

I was there earlier when Yavn stopped in. That must have been a thrill.

barfownz
07-28-2005, 10:28 PM
thats a great idea disneygirl, and you can run the gift shop

skip
07-29-2005, 12:55 AM
I recently had the chance to experience the new Disneyland's Past, and I will post my review here, divided into the separate sections. :)

Ride Lobby: 8/10

Nothing really wrong here, looks pretty good, with an excellent variety of furniture. Great job here Guest! Sets up the mood. :)

Pirate Room: 7/10

Pretty good here, nice use of pirate tables and skeletons and posters. However, a larger variety of furntiture would have have helped (maybe some more colors of the treasure chests) but overall, well done. :)

Tiki Room: EDIT: 7/10

This room was recently improved and tweaked. It is much better now, with palm trees and fountains. Great improvement! :)

Jungle Cruise Room: 10/10

This room was clearly the best room in the entire ride. Very awesome theming and details, and the hippos and jungle cruise posters were a nice touch. Well done! Definately your best work. :)

Haunted Mansion Room: 5/10

Uh.. there simply wasn't very much stuff in here. An organ, leota, grandfather clock, and a pirate table (??) and that was it. Though still a good effort, there needs to be more mansion furniture.

Gift Shop: EDIT: 8/10

Also recently improved, in a new room with more stuff for trade. Excellent improvement! :)

Overall: EDIT: 9/10
Disneyland's Past overall is a pretty good attraction. However, it has some kinks to work out, as the Mansion path is much too thin and the coffin teleporter is turned the wrong way so people can't enter it. EDIT: The coffin teleporter problem has been fixed. :) Still, the owner did a pretty good job with Disneyland's Past and is definately worth a visit. :)

PS: If anyone here has a ride, I would be happy to review it for them. :)

barfownz
07-29-2005, 12:55 AM
hey guys, i am the owner of this attraction, opening day was great!. i was just like the opening day of disneyland. all the famous vmk people were there, like yavn and nedakh. 99.9% of the people liked it. the .1 percent is this one guy who reported my room for not letting him go lol. we please vote and tell me if you loved the attraction or not. people said it was creative and original!

SpinMarty
07-29-2005, 01:35 AM
went today. Very nicely done. Wait, am I on that "VMK famous people" list? lol

barfownz
07-29-2005, 01:52 AM
what i would love to see is if you hired players to be animatronics!
ok who ever wants to be a animatronic then just PM me!

i can accept that review, most people said it was 9/10 and 10/10 that was the lowest one lol, we are fixing the HM anbd tiki room, remember disneyland had to fix stuff on opening day and so do we.

barfownz
07-29-2005, 01:53 AM
I recently had the chance to experience the new Disneyland's Past, and I will post my review here, divided into the separate sections. :)

Nothing really wrong here, looks pretty good, with an excellent variety of furniture. Great job here Guest! Sets up the mood. :)

Pretty good here, nice use of pirate tables and skeletons and posters. However, a larger variety of furntiture would have have helped (maybe some more colors of the treasure chests) but overall, well done. :)

Tiki Room: 4/10

This room wasn't excactly the best. The red tiki carpet paths were nice, but there simply wasn't enough variety of furniture. Sorry, but this simply wasn't your best work. :(

This room was clearly the best room in the entire ride. Very awesome theming and details, and the hippos and jungle cruise posters were a nice touch. Well done! Definately your best work. :)

Uh.. there simply wasn't very much stuff in here. An organ, leota, grandfather clock, and a pirate table (??) and that was it. Though still a good effort, there needs to be more mansion furniture.

Gift Shop: 6/10

Nothing really wrong here, nice job overall, with a good variety of items for trade. :)

Overall: 8/10
Disneyland's Past has its good moments and bad moments, but overall is a pretty good attraction. However, it has some kinks to work out, as the Mansion path is much too thin and the coffin teleporter is turned the wrong way so people can't enter it. Still, the owner did a pretty good job with Disneyland's Past and is definately worth a visit. :)

the tiki room and haunted mansion are not my rooms they are my staffs rooms and letting me use it for this attraction, but the gift shop, lobby and pirate rooms are mine

Jones
07-29-2005, 03:39 AM
i'll give you some furniture for the pirates room? is that cool?

barfownz
07-29-2005, 04:16 AM
yes plz, i need the arial treasure chest too

Jones
07-29-2005, 04:17 AM
maybe skeletons, tables, and the treasure chest

barfownz
07-29-2005, 04:18 AM
ty for everyone who stopped by and enjoyed my attraction, it is a hnag out room for some poeple, you know who i am talking about, cough yavn cough!

here is a list of who i would like to thnak for this attraction!

yavn
all of the community leaders
all of the people who told people aboit this ride
NaviMap
AwesomeM
Parker
cl_krazyChik
Skippyskippy
i will edit this post to add more people

barfownz
07-29-2005, 04:20 AM
come in the attraction room jones

barfownz
07-29-2005, 04:28 AM
Cl_KrazyChik said to me i like the idea of your room and i hope you win the best guest room award. i feel so special!

Jones
07-29-2005, 04:32 AM
When i go there, Go to Pirate Hi school

TreeDragon
07-29-2005, 04:39 AM
Hey there, you have a great set of rooms. I'm happy I could help you with a trade of my coffin teleporters for your rooms. But those boat teleporters you traded me for are not linked and I'm trying to use them where my coffins once were :). Mind helping me find the other pairs? (I can tell you which rooms they seem to be linked too)

Thanks!
:pirate:

barfownz
07-29-2005, 05:02 AM
Hey there, you have a great set of rooms. I'm happy I could help you with a trade of my coffin teleporters for your rooms. But those boat teleporters you traded me for are not linked and I'm trying to use them where my coffins once were :). Mind helping me find the other pairs? (I can tell you which rooms they seem to be linked too)

Thanks!
:pirate:

ya i will buy you new jungle cruise ones this week =) i=sry, i didnt know those were not linked

Tiki Room: 4/10

This room wasn't excactly the best. The red tiki carpet paths were nice, but there simply wasn't enough variety of furniture. Sorry, but this simply wasn't your best work. :(

Gift Shop: 6/10

Nothing really wrong here, nice job overall, with a good variety of items for trade. :)

Overall: 8/10
Disneyland's Past has its good moments and bad moments, but overall is a pretty good attraction. However, it has some kinks to work out, as the Mansion path is much too thin and the coffin teleporter is turned the wrong way so people can't enter it. Still, the owner did a pretty good job with Disneyland's Past and is definately worth a visit. :)

the haunted mansion room should be 10/10 and the tiki room should be 20/10 lol i think we fixed up the tiki room pretty good after your review

we now have a gift shop with rare furniture for trade and expensive stuff, check it out, you have to go through the gift shop to exit, like star tours

TreeDragon
07-29-2005, 05:07 AM
gracias :) and np! I figured since they all look the same in your inventory when you're trading ;). Just the sooner the better as I'm working on my own place. :detective:

But again, nice set up on your rooms :CastMem:

barfownz
07-29-2005, 05:20 AM
ty, what are you making in your own place, you better not copy my idea of my ride, remember yavn said my room is original and creative, remember original means no one has done that b4

TreeDragon
07-29-2005, 05:29 AM
ty, what are you making in your own place, you better not copy my idea of my ride, remember yavn said my room is original and creative, remember original means no one has done that b4

lol not to worry, not copying here (though if someone does copy you it would be a form of flattery, don't you think :)).

I'm more of a villian fan (if you can't tell from my user name) :pirate: so it'll be something along those lines

barfownz
07-29-2005, 05:50 AM
what does flattery mean? really? well hey tree dragon, give my room a review, like 8/10 or something like that, for each room in my attraction, btw my room is an attraction not a ride

Moody
07-29-2005, 01:18 PM
:D Congratulations on the attraction. I went through it last night and enjoyed it. I give an overall 8/10. - Moody

barfownz
07-29-2005, 07:35 PM
:D Congratulations on the attraction. I went through it last night and enjoyed it. I give an overall 8/10. - Moody

moody check it out today, we have fixed everything it should be a 13/10 lol check it out. tiki room is well done too

barfownz
07-29-2005, 09:55 PM
ok guys listen up, we have a couple blockers, he is a kid i used to work for his ride, he is jealous becuase i get all the people at my attraction, so him and other people block people from teleports. how can i fix this, i boot him but he comes back

MrGenie
07-29-2005, 09:57 PM
ok guys listen up, we have a couple blockers, he is a kid i used to work for his ride, he is jealous becuase i get all the people at my attraction, so him and other people block people from teleports. how can i fix this, i boot him but he comes backJust report him to VMK for harrassment (click on "Help" in the game). You shouldn't have to boot someone repeatedly, and nobody has a right to interrupt your game.

barfownz
07-29-2005, 09:59 PM
correct, and thats what i was abut to do but he left, i have to watch out for these people, there is so many, i see many people signatures that say i block the lines at disneyland's past

MrGenie
07-29-2005, 10:04 PM
Crowd control can be a real headache...even when you are dealing with people who aren't trying to sabotage your game/room. :) I'm not sure how your room is set up (can you post a screenshot?), but prisoner's setup is probably the best I've seen so maybe you could get a few ideas from that. Some combination of ropes/turnstyles is always a good idea if you're trying to limit the number of people entering your game/room at any one time.

barfownz
07-29-2005, 11:01 PM
Crowd control can be a real headache...even when you are dealing with people who aren't trying to sabotage your game/room. :) I'm not sure how your room is set up (can you post a screenshot?), but prisoner's setup is probably the best I've seen so maybe you could get a few ideas from that. Some combination of ropes/turnstyles is always a good idea if you're trying to limit the number of people entering your game/room at any one time.

my room is better thna that submirine race look, really, but i do limit people at one time, some go afk in a room

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/barfownz/vmkpic.bmp

barfownz
07-29-2005, 11:48 PM
\\I recently had the chance to experience the new Disneyland's Past, and I will post my review here, divided into the separate sections. :)

Tiki Room: EDIT: 7/10

This room was recently improved and tweaked. It is much better now, with palm trees and fountains. Great improvement! :)

Gift Shop: EDIT: 8/10

Also recently improved, in a new room with more stuff for trade. Excellent improvement! :)

Overall: EDIT: 9/10
Disneyland's Past overall is a pretty good attraction. However, it has some kinks to work out, as the Mansion path is much too thin and the coffin teleporter is turned the wrong way so people can't enter it. EDIT: The coffin teleporter problem has been fixed. :) Still, the owner did a pretty good job with Disneyland's Past and is definately worth a visit. :)

FIX: mansion path is much much wider

New room after haunted mansion room, it is boot hill (frontier western stuff) we do not have much furniture becuase the guy who let me use the room does not have any credits so i have to buy his furnture plus pay him rent lol!. my lobby looks much better. i have al gold chairs instead of blue

can anyone give me doantion for furniture, that would be great.

i need stuff for all rooms, pirate, tiki, jungle, haunted mansion and espesially the new one, boot hill. thanks

LordIllidan
07-30-2005, 04:11 AM
cool new room! not much in there, but then again it is themed after one of my favorite rides :)

barfownz
07-30-2005, 05:02 AM
cool new room! not much in there, but then again it is themed after one of my favorite rides :)

do you think i am made of credits illidan, most people loved the room. it has a lot of furniture any ways. well advertise my room to everyone, we need my room full lke on opening day!

LordIllidan
07-30-2005, 05:08 AM
i know, i know:) i myself am a little short of my desired goals... but sometimes less is more! i hate rooms you see sometimes that have random stuff crowding the middle of the room and there is no space to walk :( but then again you are on a track, so... just forget i said anything :)

barfownz
07-30-2005, 05:32 AM
roger that!

barfownz
07-30-2005, 05:35 AM
Fastpass Line Opens Tomorrow in Disneyland's past, in order to be in fast past you have to trade me one thing, it doesnt matter what the thing is.

PS: should i host a party in the disneyland's past lobby also?

dizneydesi
07-30-2005, 05:40 AM
I didn't see it in the popular rooms, or maybe i just skimmed over it. tommorrow is another day! :minniemo:

barfownz
07-30-2005, 05:44 AM
well my attraction room name is accually called

Disneyland's Past -- Attraction

but i think my gift shop has way too much rare stuff in it lol

barfownz
07-30-2005, 10:19 PM
someone copied me! do not go to Ultimate Disneyland Race! they have the same exact thing as mine but it is a race

NaviMap
08-08-2005, 06:43 PM
There are new rooms to visit, though not fully furnished yet (I'm spending credits left and right) but guests can still visit and see them. Hope you enjoy.
someone copied me! do not go to Ultimate Disneyland Race! they have the same exact thing as mine but it is a race
So what if they copy Disneyland's Past, just raises the standard to make things even better. Also if they copied it, it just shows how great of an idea Disneyland's past is. Just take it as that even they know a good idea when they see it.

barfownz
08-08-2005, 09:58 PM
There are new rooms to visit, though not fully furnished yet (I'm spending credits left and right) but guests can still visit and see them. Hope you enjoy.

So what if they copy Disneyland's Past, just raises the standard to make things even better. Also if they copied it, it just shows how great of an idea Disneyland's past is. Just take it as that even they know a good idea when they see it.

nice, well this is my great! staff navimap, he is "The S" (hint), navi there is an opening in your fantasy rom people can go sit in the teacups lol, but weare getting better and better every day, i am saving up credits my self, i have 1055 creidts so far

barfownz
08-09-2005, 05:12 AM
we have 2 new rooms! fantasy and space! we have a fast pass line which you can get in by trading me one of something (it can be anything) and we have a Behind the scenes tour which you can chill around our secret lounge in the tiki room, go behind the ropes in every room and we can tell you how we built or great attraction in ONE day, yes ONE people! most people who use or copy my idea have to get trillions of credits and some drop out becuase they cant afford it! check it out now!

name: FunnyShaun
room name: Disneyland's Past -- Attraction

NaviMap
08-10-2005, 01:54 PM
we have 2 new rooms! fantasy and space! we have a fast pass line which you can get in by trading me one of something (it can be anything) and we have a Behind the scenes tour which you can chill around our secret lounge in the tiki room, go behind the ropes in every room and we can tell you how we built or great attraction in ONE day, yes ONE people! most people who use or copy my idea have to get trillions of credits and some drop out becuase they cant afford it! check it out now!You can enjoy Disneyland's past with it's two new additional rooms dedicated to the rides of Disneyland's past. However, the guided tour and behind the scenes access is still under construction because it requires massive amounts of funds but when it opens, there will be even more adventures to see and do.

barfownz
08-13-2005, 11:18 PM
any donations to our attraction will be acceptable

Forwalt
08-14-2005, 02:46 AM
Sounds cool!

barfownz
08-15-2005, 05:19 AM
we are now closed i am osrry, thanks for everyone who ever vsited the attraction but they do not stay out there forever, who ever did not visit the attraction, i am sorry but it was a blast, yavn was there the first day