View Full Version : My Own Disneyland

Krystal
07-28-2005, 05:54 AM
Hi All,

I am thinking of creating a room.Like a roller coaster on the side.And then on next to the ride a table and a palm tree,and you can get drinks or food there.And then a little gift shop.I dont know if I should do this idea.Please tell me if I should or not,Tell me to if you dont understand.

-Thanks For Reading

barfownz
07-28-2005, 06:09 AM
well those cheap rides with chairs and chair drops arnt very good, i do not like them, make a race. those are very popular, or check out my attraction called Disneyland's Past, i can make you staff there and help me run it

Edit: i think you should only have a gift shop room, i like it

Krystal
07-28-2005, 06:11 AM
well those cheap rides with chairs and chair drops arnt very good, i do not like them, make a race. those are very popular, or check out my attraction called Disneyland's Past, i can make you staff there and help me run it

Edit: i think you should only have a gift shop room, i like it

Thanks..and sure Ill drop by your room :)

pandaboy
07-28-2005, 06:15 AM
i like the idea you should go for it but like barfownz said the chair roller coster is not fun but maybe a telepoter game kinda like a race to the right telopoter have alot of telepoters lind up and you want to be the one at the end hey i just made a game lol plz responed to this ppl i like the idia knowing that i just made this up

Krystal
07-28-2005, 06:16 AM
i like the idea you should go for it but like barfownz said the chair roller coster is not fun but maybe a telepoter game kinda like a race to the right telopoter have alot of telepoters lind up and you want to be the one at the end hey i just made a game lol plz responed to this ppl i like the idia knowing that i just made this up

Hmmmph...Ok..Ill think about it

pandaboy
07-28-2005, 06:20 AM
lol thats cool if not i made it as i was going along lol

barfownz
07-28-2005, 06:34 AM
nitrohouse's ride is a teleport ride, if you clikc on your mouse or clikc a key you will get stuck. it is boring after the 6th time you do it. but my attraction will oepn tomorrow morning! we just finished it b4 closing time. its called Disneyland's Past -- Attraction

my name is Guest214727

pandaboy
07-28-2005, 06:37 AM
what will your name be after guest