View Full Version : Dissappearing signature?

cavowonder
01-15-2006, 03:06 AM
I noticed recently that I had a signature shown under my profile. I have not way of editting it, or even making it show up in my posts? Is this a bug, or was mine removed for a reason? If any moderators can help me be able to edit it again, or delete it from my profile ( I feel like it is taunting me) it would be highly appreciated. Thank you,
-caveowonder

Dudetteroxs
01-15-2006, 02:24 PM
That happens to me, and it later shows up. Possibly a bug?

thegoof
01-15-2006, 02:27 PM
That is happening to mine, aswell.

cavowonder
01-15-2006, 02:42 PM
I have tried reactivating my account, and still no luck. I really wonder why my signature dissappeared.

frenchessica
01-15-2006, 02:57 PM
That could happen but just to let you know, I would contact a Moderator. Or it could be that it is just a little slow.
~AJ

Miss.Adventure
01-15-2006, 03:29 PM
off topic: daydreams i need a signature oh well maybe when im 14
on topic: odd my sister used to have 1 then she quit vmk and both sites you dont see it anymore

Appleonia
01-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Hmmm... That's A Hard One caveowonder!

I'll Be The Stupid Person And Say You Should Refresh Your Page, Lol.
^^So, That's My Help For Ya^^

Dudetteroxs
01-15-2006, 06:50 PM
I think I know the answer.

Is it set "show signature with all posts?"

If not, that's maybe your problem.

cavowonder
01-16-2006, 12:17 AM
I think I know the answer.

Is it set "show signature with all posts?"

If not, that's maybe your problem.

what would this option be under?

Batleth
01-18-2006, 06:36 PM
There was a bug where some people that joined around the cut off time to be full members, some were given a sig and has since been corrected. Those users may still have a sig, but won't be able to edit it till they donate for a sig. You can request that your currant sig be deleted by PMing an Admin.

If you are full member and get banned then you get demoted to registered user after the ban expires. This will take away the free sig usage.