View Full Version : Do Any Of You Still Watch Cartoons?

xfan342
07-26-2005, 04:24 PM
I Do, I Watch The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy, And Foster's Home For Imaginery Friends and Codename Kids Next Door All On Cartoon Network.

I Don't like Nickelodean any more since, the slime has gotten really Old! The cartoons are lame and boring (Spongebob, Rocket Power.)

I Also Watch Anime Cartoons Like Inyuyasha, Zatch Bell, One Piece And Samurai Chamloo On Adult Swim On Cartoon Network.

MarathonMan
07-26-2005, 04:27 PM
I used to be in the saturday night and morning cartoons on cartoonetwork but i started to quit watching them because i started watching the greatest channel ever the Gamer Channel so i watch G4techtv now usually.

captain_dl
07-26-2005, 04:32 PM
I Do, I Watch The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy, And Foster's Home For Imaginery Friends and Codename Kids Next Door All On Cartoon Network.
They all rock!

I Don't like Nickelodean any more since, the slime has gotten really Old! The cartoons are lame and boring (Spongebob, Rocket Power.)I LOVE SPONGEBOB! I also still like Jimmy Nuetron. His dad cracks me up. And who can't enjoy Fairly Odd Parents.

I Also Watch Anime Cartoons Like Inyuyasha, Zatch Bell, One Piece And Samurai Chamloo On Adult Swim On Cartoon Network.
Never got into the anime stuff. It is interesting to watch sometimes, but I just don't get it.

Joviqueza
07-26-2005, 04:34 PM
Garfield and friends is the best cartoon show ever! I mean um... I used to like it? Ok, fine. I watch House of Mouse and Garfield and friends at 11:00 and 11:30 every night :Embar: ;)

ChrisR
07-26-2005, 04:41 PM
i watch mostly now the intire toonami every saturday night now, seen all the spongebobs, i think all the KND, and all thefirly odd parents. i watch garfield and friends at 6:00 or 30 in the morning. the channel? i think CBS in the early mornin'. what a mouthfull :goofy:

Icetiger
07-26-2005, 05:36 PM
I like bugs bunny and tweety show, It's so funny. Even my mom likes it.
She likes Peppi le Peu. I agree.

SusieFrass
07-26-2005, 05:41 PM
The only times I watch Cartoons is when I watch Anime.

Mickey_Dude
07-26-2005, 05:43 PM
I like Family Guy,American DaD,Aqua Teen Hunger Force,Fooly Cooly,Samurai Shamploo,and Robot Chicken!

Annientink
07-26-2005, 05:43 PM
I watch those shows too! :)

chococat
07-26-2005, 05:45 PM
i like all kinds of cartoons

Icetiger
07-26-2005, 05:47 PM
I like Family Guy,American DaD,Aqua Teen Hunger Force,Fooly Cooly,Samurai Shamploo,and Robot Chicken!

I also like Family Guy, American Dad, Simpsons, Furturama, etc.

I also like South Park, YEAH!

wdworld
07-26-2005, 05:47 PM

I Don't like Nickelodean any more since, the slime has gotten really Old! The cartoons are lame and boring (Spongebob, Rocket Power.)

I sometimes watch The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and Foster's Home, I dont watch Nick but I am in LOVE with INUYASHA! other anime's i like are Samurai Champloo, Fullmetal Alchemist, Paranoia(SP?) Agent, S-CRY-ed, &Wolf's Rain((they dont play it anymore)) but i'm in love with Inuyasha! well the show not him, well he is cool! but i <3 Bankotsu, member and leader of the Band of Seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princesspop
07-26-2005, 06:34 PM
i watch spongebob like sometimes and some disney shows and i always watch something on cartoon network

MissAmber
07-26-2005, 06:48 PM
I'm the only one who voted no?!?! AH! I hate cartoons they are so boring. And a lot of them are just creepy..

Nwahs
07-26-2005, 07:07 PM
Zatch Bell isnt on adult swin its on before then

xfan342
07-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Yeah I Know, But I Wish It Was!

Armygrl
07-26-2005, 08:45 PM
Hey you know Nickelodeon has a new series Avatar:The Ladt Airbender and i don't like Nick but that particular series is really cool.It is anime and it really rocks.You should see it!I think it is on every Friday. :music-smi :steering: :cat1: :steering: :music-smi

Panda
07-26-2005, 08:51 PM
:wave2: I do I do I do :wave2:

AshleyM
07-26-2005, 08:51 PM
I LOVE Spongebob! I also like Brandy and Mr.Whiskers. (hehe)

Mr.Lunatix
07-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Some of this list, half of the people on the boards weren't even born yet.XD

kenan and kel
rockos modern life
all that
are you afraid of the dark
salute your shorts
pete n pete
wild n crazy kids
double dare
caitlins way
the mystery files of shelby woo
ghost writer
the secret world of alex mack
hey dude
gullah gullah island
rugrats
figure it out
your on!
legends of the hidden temple
the adventures of allen strange
space cases
weinerville
angry beavers
ahhh real monsters
clarissa explains it all
cousin skeeter
Scaredy Camp
doug
nick arcade
kablaam
animaniacs
pinky and the brain
pinwheel
Tomorrowpeople
Round House Rock
The Adv. of Pete and Pete

I miss Old Nickeldeon.....Although I was excited when NickGAS(Games and Sports) Premiered, Showing Nick Arcade, Your On! Finders Keepers, Get the Picture, Scaredy Camp.

But I still wait for Hey Dude and Salute your Shorts to come back.... Can you believe there is a petition for this? and over 4,000 Signatures

http://www.petitiononline.com/oldnick/petition.html

Can anyone else relate to Salute your Shorts, or Round House, even for the younger ones on the boards remember Shelby Woo or Alex Mac?

AshleyM
07-26-2005, 08:54 PM
LOL! I never heard of any of those shows except, Kenan and Kel, All That and Rugrats.

FunnyGuy
07-26-2005, 08:55 PM
cartoons we shall watch cartoons i am tommy and i have found on demand LOL i love that :mickey2:

DARKMAGICIAN
07-26-2005, 08:55 PM
i like sponge bob family guy :poison:

Peachblush
07-26-2005, 09:02 PM
Omg i still love cartoons i like spongebob a lot and family guy that show rocks my socks its awesome i like fairly oddparents house of mouse and cartoon and i probably like it

Mr.Lunatix
07-26-2005, 09:04 PM
LOL! I never heard of any of those shows except, Kenan and Kel, All That and Rugrats.

Thats because most them came out in early 80's and they showed them up until 1993, I believe. Some are older like Alex Mac, Shelby Woo-- Gosh i love those shows.

Becky
07-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Cartoons? ... nah, anime cartoons :D lol. I'm into all kinds of Anime now ;) Just read my custom title -points up- :D

I still watch Scooby Doo :D I'm also into Boomerang xD Good 'ole '60-'80s :D

MouseStreet
07-26-2005, 09:20 PM
I don't watch kids cartoons. I watch Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad!, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law.

krazymic
07-31-2005, 03:12 AM
if u like adult swim witch everyone does come to

Cubsfan
07-31-2005, 03:53 AM
i rarely do watch them about one or two a day. also i watch more teen rated cartoons with violence and etc. like futurama, family guy, and samurai type cartoons.

Cubsfan
07-31-2005, 04:00 AM

kenan and kel
rockos modern life
all that
salute your shorts
pete n pete
wild n crazy kids
double dare
caitlins way
ghost writer
hey dude
gullah gullah island
rugrats
figure it out
your on!
space cases
weinerville
angry beavers
ahhh real monsters
clarissa explains it all
cousin skeeter
Scaredy Camp
doug
nick arcade
kablaam
animaniacs
pinky and the brain
pinwheel
Tomorrowpeople
Round House Rock

I miss Old Nickeldeon.....Although I was excited when NickGAS(Games and Sports) Premiered, Showing Nick Arcade, Your On! Finders Keepers, Get the Picture, Scaredy Camp.

But I still wait for Hey Dude and Salute your Shorts to come back.... Can you believe there is a petition for this? and over 4,000 Signatures

Can anyone else relate to Salute your Shorts, or Round House, even for the younger ones on the boards remember Shelby Woo or Alex Mac?
omg i remember all those classics growing up! Big list wow! :mickey2:and might i add i was inspired by gulla gullah island to be a zoologist

LeonLeon
08-03-2005, 10:05 AM
ya i still like to watch some

Iknowyou
08-03-2005, 11:15 AM
btw why are cartoons called cartoons? i dont get it

CAR TOON

SpinMarty
08-03-2005, 03:54 PM
You stated the question "do you still watch cartoons" like watching cartoons is a bad thing! LOL I watch them. In fact I teach a class on the history of animation.

I hate cartoons they are so boring.
My standard answer to this is . . . there are no boring things, only boring people. If you are bored it is your fault. :Tongue:

btw why are cartoons called cartoons? i dont get it
CAR TOON

French carton, drawing, from Italian cartone, pasteboard, from Latin charta, carta, paper made from papyrus. So we get the term from French, which came from Italian, which came from Latin. Refers to the drawing on paper.

xfan342
08-04-2005, 05:33 AM
Mr_Lunatix, I Have Seen All Those Shows You Listed. I have A very good memory, I even remember watching Nick Jr And All That Junk When I Was Little.

Also, I have noticed that Nickelodean Is Really Desperate With Shows, And Unfortuanetly They Made Some Absolute Garbage doing so. Here's A List Of What I Think Is Garbage On Nickelodean.

-Yakkity Yak

-CatScratch

-Rocket Power

-Spongebob (Now that I heard the news)

-Avater:The Last Airbender(Will That Show Ever End Or Will They keep playing retarted re-runs?)

-As Told By Ginger

-TeenNick (OMG are you kidding me? Is it just me or do most of those shows appeal to A Girl Audience?)

-All That (I Loved The Classic Show, Now Some 16 Year Old Retards Go And Ruin The Show!)

Jones
08-04-2005, 05:39 AM
I like to watch Family Guy, Futurama, Camp Lazlo( i dont why, but its very funny.),and does South Park count as a cartoon?

Xiris
08-04-2005, 06:21 AM
Cartoons Are Awsome!!!!!!!

:party-smi :party-smi :party-smi

Curieux
08-05-2005, 02:49 AM

kenan and kel
rockos modern life
all that
salute your shorts
pete n pete
wild n crazy kids
double dare
caitlins way
ghost writer
hey dude
gullah gullah island
rugrats
figure it out
your on!
space cases
weinerville
angry beavers
ahhh real monsters
clarissa explains it all
cousin skeeter
Scaredy Camp
doug
nick arcade
kablaam
animaniacs
pinky and the brain
pinwheel
Tomorrowpeople
Round House Rock

Wow.. I remember just about all of those old Nickelodeon TV shows! hmm.. How can I be "old" just for knowing all of these! What age is considered "old" to reconize the shows? :Tongue:

When I was a "little" girl, I watched the Nickelodeon and Disney Channels all the time. Then my mom had our cable and basic cable canceled, and I was upset until I grew addicted to the internet and computers. Now when I occasionally see television shows at my sister's house (or anywhere else), I get irritated quickly because of the multiple interrupting commercials, and find today's NICK cartoons rather annoying. I miss the "oldies" and hope that eventually they will all be aired on some other channel. :)

ghost writer
space cases
weinerville
Scaredy Camp
pinwheel
Tomorrowpeople
These are the only shows I don't seem to recall. If you could refresh my memory, that would be great! :D

Claw
08-05-2005, 01:31 PM
foster home for imaginary friends:)

Dragon_Of_The_Sound
08-05-2005, 01:41 PM
i watch disney channel and cartoonetwork but i grew old of nick also watch adult swim :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

zelphda112
10-13-2005, 11:17 PM
I think All the people that make cartoons are genius (drawing genuies that is!!)

futureimagineer1117
10-14-2005, 12:43 AM
I watch "Spongebob Squarepants", "The Fairly Oddparents", "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy", "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends", "Camp Lazlo", and others.

PrincessWall
10-14-2005, 01:53 AM
Hmmm.. very hard question.. i admit in the morning i watch jimmy neutron and fairly odd parents, because there is absolutely nothing on that early.But toher times i watch reality tv shows, and whenever a spongebob episode is on, that i have not seen, ill watch it because it is very funny

Maurice the Puppy Man
10-14-2005, 10:17 PM
Practically all I watch is cartoons! My favorites are Invader Zim, Camp Lazlo, Family Guy, and The Simpsons

mrskellington
10-14-2005, 10:21 PM
Sometimes is the same thing as Yes......There is either yes or no, no if you don't and if you chose sometimes, then you choose yes, because you still watch cartoons........DUH!

Annientink
10-14-2005, 10:23 PM
kenan and kel
rockos modern life
all that
pete n pete
wild n crazy kids
double dare
caitlins way
ghost writer
gullah gullah island
rugrats
figure it out
angry beavers
ahhh real monsters
clarissa explains it all
cousin skeeter
doug
nick arcade
animaniacs
pinky and the brain

How I remember these shows.. Who loves orange soda? Kel, loves orange soda.. Is it true? I do I do I doo ooo!

kidkid9393
10-14-2005, 10:25 PM
Cartoons are cool love chease in fosters
he is so wierd

mrskellington
10-14-2005, 11:46 PM

kenan and kel
rockos modern life
all that
salute your shorts
pete n pete
wild n crazy kids
double dare
caitlins way
ghost writer
hey dude
gullah gullah island
rugrats
figure it out
your on!
space cases
weinerville
angry beavers
ahhh real monsters
clarissa explains it all
cousin skeeter
Scaredy Camp
doug
nick arcade
kablaam
animaniacs
pinky and the brain
pinwheel
Tomorrowpeople
Round House Rock

Can you believe that I remember all these shows?! AND I AM ONLY 12! Oh ya, remember Rocko's Modern Life theme song!
It;s Rocko's Modern Life!
Rocko's Modern Life....etc. lol

here are the shiows I remember from his list:
Kennan and Kel
Rocko's Mdern Life
All That- Dear Courtney, ( or Ashlee can't remember) That's Me!
Wild and Crazy Kids
Double Dare
Caitlin's Way
Ghost Writer ( I remember a purple vampire doll or something like that....)
Gullah Gullah Island
Rugrats
Your ON!
Legends of the Huidden Temple
Angy Beavers
Ahh! Real Mosters!
Clarissa Explains it all
Cousin Skeeter ( was always wishing I was a s short as Skeeter! )
Scaredy Camp! ( Remember something about a frog being a girlfriend...)
Doug
Nick Arcade
Kablaam
Animaniacs
Pinky and the Brain!
GOOTA LOVE FINDERS KEEPERS!

spot41414
04-27-2006, 11:07 PM
Can't help but watch Jimmy Newtron!! Fairly Odd Parents is another favorite. Spongebob I'm not allowed to watch....
If I am not watching cartoons its Animal Planet or Discovery Channel!!!
Okay lol...
~spotty~

Chaelle
04-28-2006, 11:42 PM
Sometimes I do. But I am more interested in people shows.
~Chaelle