View Full Version : How to Log on to Your Mule,While Playing VMK

Krystal
01-08-2006, 09:06 AM
How to Log on to Your Mule,While Playing VMK

Some of us (Most), have mules. Like for instance, I have a mule.It's so I can have boy clothes if they only hand out boy clothes and not for girls. I also save up on him too. I'm sure lot's of people have two accounts, because a boy needs a girl account to get dresses or anything else,which sounds kind of weird, but oh well.

Steps

Step 1: Log onto your regular account. ( http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/index?name=VMKHomePage )

Step 2: Once you logged onto your regular account, push Ctrl and N at the same time. ( https://secure.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/register/index?name=LoginPage&bhcp=1 ) Refresh the page.

Step 3: Log onto your mule and meet up with your regular character.

How to Log on to Your Mule, While Playing VMK

Step 1: Open VMK Pal. (join the VMK Pal group, and install it if you don't have it yet).

Step 2: Go to VMK.com (http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/index?name=VMKHomePage). Then hit the green button, Play Now Free Online Game.

Step 3: Log on to your character, then your mule. Then meet up with eachother in VMK!

What Mules Are

Mules are just a spare account, most likely the opposite gender of your character.Your not supposed to transfer stuff from account to account from these. Your just supposed to buy what you need to do, ect.

Hope this helps

Mods if you need to close this or anything else please do so. Sorry for giving you work,if you do have too.

DaBEEF
01-08-2006, 10:01 AM
I use a differnt method ;)

I just acces the Log-in page instead of the main VMK site.

-Go to the vmk site at www.vmk.com and press enter game
-once you've typed in your log-in info and vmk is loading, press F11
-this will bring back the address bar.
-Copy the address and save it to your favorites.
-now, when you are on you main account, you can just open a new IE window and go to favorites and use the log-in page to log-in your mule

note: this might make both windows operate a little slower depending on your PC.

btw, this is Krystal's thread, so use hers first and if that doesn't work for you, then you can try mine.

DaBEEF

StitchMad
01-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Ok Thanks for the info both of you!

I will be trying them both at opening!

~StitchMad

Xiaolin
01-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Why don't make two accounts both same gender and then log onto one press Ctrl and N then log into the other then trade to your main account it is a good way to get things for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---Just an idea---

RedRockingMint
01-08-2006, 02:14 PM
rember people its better buying the stuff yourself so you have the pleasure saying you made it!
buy some stuff just a little with your own credits by click on the ezra gus and etc. ghost and ned emsredld (sp) captian blackheart, yeti and dragon and play the haunted mansion game the more times you win the more credits you will get. a 50 credit bonus (raise) for winning each time once smofty or someone else i dont know got 605 for doing it so only use mules for something you cant afford or only for emgrieces only! (sp)

lovin
01-08-2006, 03:29 PM
you know you can mule many time acually but it just makes ur computer really slow and if you try to make a vmk "twin" it wont work, and when i say that i mean that you log on to an account and ur playing vmk and logon again(not x-ing out the first vmk popup) on that same account it will just log out the first vmk popup and you will just be using the 2ed vmk popup

Krystal
01-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Thank you DaBeef.

I tried that but it never works with my sever thingy...

And Neli, that shows that your lazy to get things.

Lovin, don't do that please. You should only have 1 mule.

Xiaolin
01-09-2006, 01:02 AM
my name is not neli it is neil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and u can make two same gender accounts to get stuff for main guy then trade!!!!!!!!!!

godzilla2005
02-03-2006, 11:46 PM
I dont get it?

bog.frog
02-10-2006, 02:42 AM
love it! thanks for the mule thingie

SoccerRyan
02-10-2006, 04:24 AM
Yeah, using a "mule" can help you get many magic pins.
For example: I traded my invisibility magic pin for a rare piece of furniture. Then, I logged onto my mule, and played the Pirates game until I got invisibility magic. After that, I opened up straight to the log in page from another browser, logged in to my main account, met up with my mule, and traded. Plus, I got a lot extra ice chairs from my mule as well. I used the same technique to get five star fireworks magic. :)

SoccerRyan
02-11-2006, 12:08 AM
I apologize for double posting, but I found an error while accessing my mule, and I didn't feel it was neccesary to start a whole new thread for this, and it just so happens that no one has posted since I did yesterday:

Today, I was accessing two IE browsers, both with VMK loaded on them. One of them had my main account open, the other had my mule open. I met up with my mule in my mule's guest room, made a trade to get some stuff, and then I closed the browser with my mule's account on it. Shortly after this, two girls entered my room. When I went to type "hi," I noticed that after I hit Enter , the letters and words in the message appeared spaced out, and it looked like it was a different font as well. I continued the conversation with the words spaced out, and then I said I had to go. Here's a picture:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4830/spacesintypingmuleerror1bc.jpg
(Note: Even though I closed the browser with my mule account on it, the player himself still appeared on my screen. That isn't really an issue though)

If you have had an error similar to this, please reply.

SoccerRyan

Ultamite
02-16-2006, 05:28 AM
tell me if it works

PrincessxAj
02-16-2006, 09:40 PM
I have one word to say about mules:
Mules are horrible!
I mean reall people just play the games! you dont need mules! mules jost clog up the VMK browser and the people just use them and forget about them! mules are such a waste!

was this a good way to do my 40th post?

oh yea i know!! sometimes when some of my friends wants to log on VMK they couldn't bcuz VMK was very full! they had to wait the next day

PrincessxAj
02-18-2006, 07:07 PM
can mods please close this thread!

why would you want to close this thread?

mockingbird
02-18-2006, 07:22 PM
How come its wrong to transfer stuff from one account to the other? is it against vmk values? jw

RikuBlade
02-19-2006, 02:15 AM
well because everythings been explained and everything..
that's the entire point -.-'

Krystal
03-11-2006, 10:58 PM
that's the entire point -.-'

Sorry, I have checked this in a long time...

But yes that is the point, heh heh.

ronak
03-11-2006, 11:41 PM
It is not against VMK Values. I hardly ever use mules though since I hate running accross my house o the two computers. By the way,this was already posted. Please be sure to search before you start a new thread about it.

Krystal
03-12-2006, 05:47 AM
It is not against VMK Values. I hardly ever use mules though since I hate running accross my house o the two computers. By the way,this was already posted. Please be sure to search before you start a new thread about it.

I believe I did and found no matches but mine.

Chip
03-12-2006, 04:58 PM
The link to the thread is right here:

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1477

ChrisR
03-12-2006, 05:00 PM
is it possible to have 2 screens with vmk pal and the normal one?

Chip
03-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Hmm It probably is. But I do not use mules so I would not know. :)(:

AngienLuLu
03-12-2006, 09:38 PM
COOL! I DID IT! THIS SO ROCKS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

~LuLu

Krystal
03-12-2006, 09:59 PM
COOL! I DID IT! THIS SO ROCKS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

~LuLu

:D Heh heh.

kessin2
03-16-2006, 11:16 PM
look ppl,whats the point of mules?
most ppl just make them to get money, thats like stealing
I agree with Chip...well the sig

Krystal
03-17-2006, 01:05 AM
look ppl,whats the point of mules?
most ppl just make them to get money, thats like stealing
I agree with Chip...well the sig

The point is to have a girl account and a boy account, instead of just having girl account or boy account. I use mine for a boy account not stealing, most of us do not steal.

ronak
03-17-2006, 02:39 AM
The point is to have a girl account and a boy account, instead of just having girl account or boy account. I use mine for a boy account not stealing, most of us do not steal.Ditto...-too short-

Krystal
03-18-2006, 07:17 AM
Ditto...-too short-

:D Yup.. . . . .

TommyCC
03-23-2006, 06:52 AM
I do not think there is anything wrong using a mule as a second character. My mule is actually the first character I created while at home, with full intentions to create a new one as soon as I went to Disneyland. I do not think there is any statment about using mules in the VMK values, but I am sure they would frown on those using 10-20-30 or more mules ( You know Who You Are ) as a means to accumulate free credits and one per player items. As long as your use of the mule is reasonable I feel safe to say it is ok with VMK. Those who abuse this know who you are, and SHAME ON YOU! lol
With the increase in credits given in the games, by the time you log on a mule everyday, you could have played the games and made considerably more credits in less time, making the mule less valuable than it has been in the past. Just my two cents :mickey2: :mickeymo: :wave2:

AceAlienHunter
03-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Isn't there a thread about this made by Alexander?

goku2211999
03-25-2006, 11:53 PM
hey i have the easiest way to do this:get VMK pal

dont do this first bc its not my thread

all you have to do is click it once,then click it again( then login (duh) easy!)

Penguinz
03-29-2006, 12:37 AM
Wow! Thanks for the info!!

Penguinz
03-29-2006, 01:18 AM
Sigh.. it didn't work for me. If i hit refresh it just re-loaded.

LeFrancino
03-29-2006, 02:27 AM
I Tried It, I Gets Stuck and Stuck and Stuck!

dizneydude123
03-29-2006, 02:59 AM
Ooh, Ooh. I know another way to log in to vmk with two accouts.
(This only works if you have two different web browsers installed on your computer. ex: Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)
Step 1: open the first web browser* and log into vmk.
Step 2: open the second web browser* and log into vmk again.
Step 3: befor you know it you'll be trading with your mules.

*A web browser is pretty much the window you are using to view this website. There are many different kinds of web browsers by different companies with different features but this will not matter because you can still make your way to the vmk home page.*:red_eyes:

Penguinz
03-30-2006, 02:06 AM
dizneydude123 i tried that and it doesn't work. None of them work! :-(

Sigh... i tried. And it popped up.. but it didn't last very long

Does anyone have a better way? Or a more easyer way?

figmentisback
03-30-2006, 02:28 AM
use VMK pal, then use IE.. that should work.. maybe.... (I never tried it..)

Krystal
03-30-2006, 04:48 AM
I created another way.

Both ways, it works for me.

Hope this helps.

FantasyBlueBoy
03-30-2006, 11:59 AM
You can also press Control+N At the log in screen to get more log in screens.. But it might go very slow!

Jolber
03-30-2006, 02:13 PM
yes if you log in it does, it doesnt slow down for me if i not log in

bluedaberry
03-31-2006, 06:35 AM
I dont get it?I don't get you. what's not to get? you make another person that you can use to do stuff that you can't do in your original accont. GEEZZEE!!:piratesk:

MissPorscha
04-02-2006, 10:11 PM
also another way is if u got 2 computers u can use those but ctl N is better for me and would be better for u!

soccersaber
04-17-2006, 11:37 PM
how do u ppl get picture on vmk on here!?

Ice Sphere
05-05-2006, 09:49 AM
Sorry, just had to post here because I think the VMK credit system stinks. If you want to build a room, you should be able to without being tricked into thinking you need to spend all day on line getting credits. Talk about jamming up a server... We are talking about codes here, how can this, in anyway be stealing. Sure more codes in your room is a little extra laod on the server- so keep VMK free, but sell the credits to off-set the cost of better servers. Forcing people to run all around, hour after hour to get credits is shooting yourself in the foot. If you did all the games for "Fun", you shouldn't even need the credits. Making people do the same thing over and over again is bordering on mind control. Tell me you don't feel like you're being messed with.

UltimaGamer25
06-14-2006, 07:02 PM
I somewhat agree with Ice Sphere. I want people to note that what we are 'stealing' is digital data. What are we stealing? We are not stealing a thing. Nobody has worked to harvest wheat, to turn it into bread. Even should we be stealing, we are doing it from a neverending vault. Do you think a VMK Staff member has to put orders through to get credits? No. Does Esmerelda actually run out of her items, and have to restock? No. I think that getting credits via mule coding is okay.

~Fan

BlueTinky
07-08-2006, 12:15 AM
I use a differnt method ;)

I just acces the Log-in page instead of the main VMK site.

-Go to the vmk site at www.vmk.com and press enter game
-once you've typed in your log-in info and vmk is loading, press F11
-this will bring back the address bar.
-Copy the address and save it to your favorites.
-now, when you are on you main account, you can just open a new IE window and go to favorites and use the log-in page to log-in your mule

note: this might make both windows operate a little slower depending on your PC.

btw, this is Krystal's thread, so use hers first and if that doesn't work for you, then you can try mine.

DaBEEF

i do mine a simular way. i have an apple, though. i log in on Internet explorer as one then log in on Safari as my other.

nintendo123
07-12-2006, 12:37 PM
Works with linux too, just use firefox and Noxweb.

bluebaloo
07-12-2006, 01:03 PM
For those that have the option just use another computer to log on your mule. As for me I use my mules to hide when I am entering codes or other stuff. But i do not trade to my main charachter.

slayer12345678910
07-14-2006, 07:06 AM
i have a link to get to a seperate page after i log in

PaperClip
08-05-2006, 09:58 PM
I have one word to say about mules:
Mules are horrible!
I mean reall people just play the games! you dont need mules! mules jost clog up the VMK browser and the people just use them and forget about them! mules are such a waste!

was this a good way to do my 40th post?
That was actually 3 words! :D

PaperClip
08-05-2006, 10:00 PM
There is a lot of ways to have different characters going at the same time. For instance, if you have A LOT of characters, just download the Netscape Browser, Firefox, MSN Browser, ATT Yahoo Browser and VMK Pal. Then use IE and log in, then repeat on the others.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post.

Dreamon
08-08-2006, 01:35 AM
What happens when you use vmk pal:confused:

Noelle
08-08-2006, 12:41 PM
What happens when you use vmk pal:confused:
Just open two screens of vmk pal and sign in.

Teselo
08-25-2006, 12:45 PM
Very useful! I'll have to try it later today!

moorem1
09-23-2006, 09:32 PM
dude i do that with mules all the time. Then i showed my friend my mule and he was like ***
it was hilarious

AlexKeepsItReal
10-08-2006, 07:34 PM
I have a better plan. Open two VMK Pal windows. Sign into one acount on one VMK Pal and sign into the other account on the other VMK Pal. You can open VMK Pal more then once. I like that method.

keyshiacolefan
10-09-2006, 01:19 AM
uh i use to have mules then i read on the newsletter there against vmk values and u can get banned for them so i dont suggest using mules at all!!!!

gellypoo93
10-17-2006, 08:02 PM
oh yea i know!! sometimes when some of my friends wants to log on VMK they couldn't bcuz VMK was very full! they had to wait the next day

vmk was never full for me ( knock on wood )

Cinnamon Minuet
11-02-2006, 09:12 AM
I have a lot of mules, most of which have related login names, and all with the same password. LOL i wouldn't remember them other wise.
I tested with adults, teens, child, and this year. And it really doesn't matter.

eboy
11-02-2006, 11:07 AM
mules aren't allowed now :)

dancerdudes
11-03-2006, 11:27 PM
This is NOT allowed in the game but I do it lol

SoccerRoxMySox
11-13-2006, 11:28 PM
Hey thanx for posting! I was wondering how to do that!

spunk1000
11-29-2006, 12:38 AM
where do you find vmk pal?

Katiebcat
02-05-2007, 08:39 PM
we now need ****** order to do this?

VMKJen
02-05-2007, 08:53 PM
we now need ****** order to do this?

No.. You can do other things to read read post one!!

oreocrunch257
03-06-2007, 12:39 AM
I have both accounts but its not for stealing...since girls have princess dresses and boys have Wildcat outfits, its like that.

Lidia_vmk
03-09-2007, 11:24 PM
:val07: OMG! i luv u ppl i have been dying to get on both! tyvm:val07:

callumw987
03-28-2007, 07:12 PM
cool guide :-)

puchisana
03-28-2007, 07:27 PM
when u are in the page where u log in press ctrl+u
there u have another

JakeSkaterDude
04-18-2007, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the Tip. im probably late on posting this but i wanna say thanks cause I use a few different ways but your way (the first one) doesn't slow down my computer as much as what i was doing.
I was doing something similar to DaBEEF except i'd just copy the whole URL from going back and fourth lol

MagicMonkeys
04-18-2007, 09:18 PM

Where did you get that quote?Cadberry is my friend's name and she doesn't play on the forums.

Thanks for the guide!

Your friend,
Monkeys

Mizz.V
07-07-2007, 09:46 PM
I just open up 2 VMK Pal's lol

matb70774
07-13-2007, 08:27 AM
:D:D:D:D:Dill have to try this

Sorsha
07-13-2007, 01:28 PM
just remember thought i was told by staff that you really are not allowed to have two characters on at the same time. if staff catch you, you could get in trouble. I have been in many rooms where the owner had their mules playing as well and they owner was making their mule win so the owner walked away with both the prize and the stuff people payed. Just be carefull this i sjust to let you know what i saw.

AdventureGirlGo
07-13-2007, 01:40 PM
What if I have my account, then my friend quit, and gave me his account (if i ever had a problem with mine) then, when i went to WDW I made an account for my brother. He doesnt really play, because he doesnt understand, but I dont technichally have 3 accounts do I? I dont get on my brothers...

Im confused...

Ace_Princess_Lexi
07-17-2007, 04:15 AM
This really helped me get all my VMK accounts to be friends but i never go on the extras just if i get banned or something i can still enjoy VMK!

BaseballStarz
11-07-2007, 12:19 PM
oh, thanks for the info i'll try this

Manchester United
11-07-2007, 07:18 PM
basically i do it buy using vmk pal and then by www.vmk.com... but i dont advise and dont usually do it

Xiaolin
11-07-2007, 10:00 PM
The easiest way would be to download VMK Pal (http://******.com/).

MsBored
11-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Uh.....The staff knows very well that I log on 2 people at a time and I never got banned because of that.....

flaxygirl
12-26-2007, 05:17 AM
Very helpful thread, i wish i had seen this before..

I have a different way:
Log onto VMK normally (from the actual site)
Then go here to VMKforums and click the VMK log-in link.
Now you have two VMK windows to log on two people!

jonjoshguest
01-14-2008, 02:06 AM
You can alo use different web browsers.

StarBP
01-27-2008, 04:21 PM
I log on to 4 accounts at once and get 10,000 credits every hour on pirates! Here's how: I start a flag game on my main account, switch the ship to Black Pearl for speed (so my other accounts dont get booted for not moving), I join on my second account on Port Royal (the side my main account is on), and I join my other 2 accounts on Pirates side. It helps if you have a kiosk on accounts 1 and 2. If u dont, u could always switch to make accounts 3 and 4 the winning team every once in a while, and use account 2 to buy stuff. I also use my 10 accounts to do the quests for treasure detector magic. I have 4-star bling and 20,000 credits total now, i have 8 sorcerer hats (sadly, i wasted my credits buying 2 of them), and probably about 4 tiki fountains. Speaking of the quests, I had better get on VMK and do them now (on all 10 accounts, of course!)

etain
01-27-2008, 06:55 PM
just remember thought i was told by staff that you really are not allowed to have two characters on at the same time. if staff catch you, you could get in trouble. I have been in many rooms where the owner had their mules playing as well and they owner was making their mule win so the owner walked away with both the prize and the stuff people payed. Just be carefull this i sjust to let you know what i saw.

It sounds as though you are talking about a situation where someone is using their mules to scam other players. Scamming is against the rules and can lead to being banned regardless of using mules or not.

Staff seems to be pretty well aware of the existence of mules. I haven't heard of anyone getting banned for logging on two people simply to trade between accounts.

Fattback
03-31-2008, 11:57 PM
Awesome! Tyvm this helps alot.

MsBored
04-01-2008, 01:26 AM
VMK pal, or you can put in the login link into another internet explorer. (I used to do that before I knew about VMK pal :D)