View Full Version : At Disneyland.com...well, see for yourself!

witchesrock
01-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Okay, well, I was looking on Disneyland.com to see whether or not the Monsters, Inc. game was open yet. (I couldn't find it, by the way.) I searched game...and Virtual Magic Kingdom came up! I clicked on it...this is a quote from the page I got.

Everything is customizable& including your clothes, jewelry, skin tone and gender.

Jewelry??? Where did they get that idea? Also, there was a pic of a girl wearing headphones! Take a look. (P.S. This picture is somewhere else on the site, too.)

Monsterman
01-06-2006, 08:14 PM
lies all lies of my and vmk was the one person i could trust

WDWFanaticD
01-06-2006, 08:15 PM
The jewelry is on some clothes when you purchase them. The headphones, maybe they were meant to apear when you mix your song, or it will come out later on.

bluedudeman
01-06-2006, 08:17 PM
I saw that on this site once but people said that the headphones were only an advertisment for the game and would not come out.

Middiebear
01-06-2006, 08:35 PM
It's called Concept Art...

OperaPhantom
01-07-2006, 01:01 AM
I think you automaticaly have headphones on when you play your Music Mix.

KrazyBella
01-07-2006, 01:14 AM
Okay, well, I was looking on Disneyland.com to see whether or not the Monsters, Inc. game was open yet. (I couldn't find it, by the way.) I searched game...and Virtual Magic Kingdom came up! I clicked on it...this is a quote from the page I got.

Jewelry??? Where did they get that idea? Also, there was a pic of a girl wearing headphones! Take a look. (P.S. This picture is somewhere else on the site, too.)

lol yup :) i posted that picture here on some thread, lol but i didn't see the jewerly part..

witchesrock
01-07-2006, 12:56 PM
It's really strange, huh?

ACEROLLER
01-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Not really it is just concept art. This was way before the staff knew what VMK would actually look like. They are not trying to lie to us it is just for advertisement.