View Full Version : Did the Tomorrowland quest really expire?

Greenway
01-05-2006, 08:07 PM
I was looking at the printouts that you download for the Tomorrowland Quest and we are now past the expiration date (12/31/05 for WDW and 1/2/06 for DLR). Are they still accepting these expired quest cards?

Enderz
01-05-2006, 08:19 PM
I was looking at the printouts that you download for the Tomorrowland Quest and we are now past the expiration date (12/31/05 for WDW and 1/2/06 for DLR). Are they still accepting these expired quest cards?

TO my knowledge they are still taking the Tomorrowland Quests. We have read nothing that anyone has gone and not gotten them.

Please if anyone has gone and tried to turn it is Please let us know the outcome. :)

CookieThief
01-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Bump.

I'd like to know because I'm going to WDW this spring and can't waaaaaaaait to get my teleportation!

Quibbles
01-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Bump.

I'd like to know because I'm going to WDW this spring and can't waaaaaaaait to get my teleportation!
ok this is off topic but what is a bump exactly?

aengus
01-06-2006, 02:26 AM
i know someone that went after the expiration and it was accepted. No guarantees when you go they will, but they have been accepting them still now.

greenhpper
01-06-2006, 02:54 AM
i know someone that went after the expiration and it was accepted. No guarantees when you go they will, but they have been accepting them still now.

Was that for Dl or WDW? I wonder which park is more relaxed about the rules.

Off Topic: Really short explanation: Bumps are posts that bring a thread back to the top of the list. It bumps the thread up.

Iroc
01-15-2006, 03:22 AM
I think they will accept it until they run out of cards. I went after the experation date. They still gave me both the holiday quest and the tomorrowland quest, only commenting on the holiday being late. He then checked and said he still had the cards so he gave them to me. He didn't say anything about the tomorrowland quest. My friend went in the next day with both and only got the tomorrowland.

technogirl
01-15-2006, 03:24 AM
I only went on the 6th I believe and they didn't accept my tomorrowland and holiday quest. This is at DLR by the way. :)

barfownz
01-15-2006, 04:03 AM
I was there on 1/13/06 and they said they were out of holiday quest cards but they took my tomorrowland quest and they said they are almost out and i came to DLR at a great time.

MagicStarPower
01-15-2006, 04:38 AM
i went on thr 3rd, just missed it, and they gave me like 3 sets of the Pirate Quest.

MonkeyBoyJoe
01-15-2006, 07:04 AM
I went yesterday (the 13th) and got the tomorrowland quest stuff still. But there's no more pirate quest as they don't have anymore cards. This is at DLR btw.

Manchester United
01-15-2006, 09:58 AM
Its a bit silly that u think this because they even say in the newsletter that u can download the Tomorrowland quest!

Tomorrowland Quest: learn more and download it here.

That was a quote from the news letter!

Here is a picture to prove it:
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4892/look4rh.png (http://imageshack.us)

Cya hope it helped,

Rossagues/Manchester United

(P.S Here is link to the page:
http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/community/index?name=TomorrowlandQuestPage)

CaptainCheshire
01-17-2006, 06:14 AM
good point rossagues. i hope it's true. i'll report once i go and try to turn mine in this week.

Fran
01-18-2006, 03:02 AM
I just got back from WDW this week and both my husband and I had the print out Tomorrowland quests and both of us got the set of cards for it. We turned them in on different days.

yochris
01-18-2006, 08:28 PM
I just got back from WDW this week and both my husband and I had the print out Tomorrowland quests and both of us got the set of cards for it. We turned them in on different days.

I just got back and the had the pappers but VMK closed before the park :( They said the guy left like 5 minutes ahead of us. I was so disapointed. Just my sad story, but yea, I'd say the quest is not expired.