View Full Version : Confused...

Napthali
01-04-2006, 05:25 AM
I just put a post up answering all frequently asked question in yavn's room which is not up already, didn't break any rules yet the mods took it down? I am confused why else would they do that? Every second I am getting asked one of the questions I had with the answer.

I have been in the two main tester's rooms and every second literally someone is asking on those question. I have been here a total of I think two hours.

GBShorts
01-04-2006, 05:33 AM
Because we no longer allow "so and so said...." threads.

Sorry.

Part of the whole asking the same questions thing is kids who are trying to get a "scoop" to come on here and post. We want to end that.

Everybody (and this isn't directed right at you Napthali) please leave the testers and host/staff members alone. They've got a job to do. It's not their job to tell you something will be in a quest or out after "heart" day. They're being kind and accomodating by answering your questions.

The rumors have got to stop! Look at how many were upset about Tomorrowland not opening on new year's or the fact that flying carpet magic hasn't gone on sale yet. They were upset because someone "heard" from a staff/host/tester/yavn that it was coming out on date xyz. It's out of hand.

Whether it's true or not doesn't matter. We're trying to squash the rumor mill.

Feel free to PM me if anyone has further questions.