View Full Version : Newsletter December 27th!

CookieThief
12-27-2005, 01:09 AM
Mickey is hiding again!

The all new Hidden Mickey Quest is here. All of the Hidden Mickeys have moved, so get your camera and start clicking. Collect all 50 for a special reward.

Were you a giver?

Did you take part in our Give a Gift event? If you used the VMK Help Tool to tell us your friend's name, we delivered their gift - a Green Holiday Wreath - while you slept on December 23.

Because the gift giving was automatic, 500 credits has been taken from your account for each time you chose Give a Gift in the Help Tool. If you gave us more than one friend's name in a single request, only the first friend will have received a gift.

If you have any problems with the Give-A-Gift event, please let us know using the Help Tool. Please do not ask a staff member in VMK.

Happy Holidays!

More in-Park Quests!

Going to DisneylandŽ Park or Magic KingdomŽ Park? Play an in-Park Quest!

Check out the new Holiday Quest
Tomorrowland Quest: learn more and download it here
Learn more about in-Park Quests here

VMK Profiles

Name: VMK_Snail

Do Players have a "nickname" for you? If the dictionary allowed it, they probably would. I like to call myself "Snailie".

Three favorite pieces of furniture, and why? I like teleporters for my room because they are magical. I like cow skulls to give my room a touch of tackiness. And finally, I like my dusty piano, to give my room some mystery and a place for spiders to hang out.

Favorite type of Guest Room? I like the Space Mountain rooms!

Best VMK moment? Dancing in a row at the close of VMK.

Favorite place to hang out in VMK? I enjoy hanging out in VMK Central because it is fun to help out the new members. I also like standing over the sleeping princesses in Banquet Hall, chiding them for eating too much.

If you could wear a different outfit, what would it would be? I'd love to have a space suit.

What one safety tip would you like to share with our readers? Don't dance and drink water at the same time. You could choke. No, seriously - never give out your messenger name! You don't know who you are REALLY talking to, so giving out personal information is dangerous.

Best Guest Room - 1st Prize

This week we once again have to struggle to decide which rooms we recognize. Its never easy, there are so many amazing rooms out there. We hope you all get a chance to check out these rooms.

Toe Bread Cross-Tea Bayou by CL_Crustopher boasts "Float along and enjoy the ride through the lovely Bayou Please keep your hands and arms inside The log at all times Hang on to your hats And glasses, because this here is The wildest ride in.. VMK?"

CL_Enderz took a different turn in his room titled The U Ride!!

Players who have been recognized more than once for their room design talents will receive the VIP award instead of the Best Guest Room award.

Speaking of river rides, members of the VMK Staff have gotten together and created a ride of their own. Please stop by Staff River Ride - Start any time it is open, and sit back and enjoy the ride. Please stay on the ride or you have to go back to the start, and be sure to allow enough space between you and the rider in front of you or you'll get bumped to the door when you go through the teleporter. And remember to keep your hands and arms inside the ride at all times.

Best Game Room - 1st Prize

ClaytonA combines a fun game with a ride in Survive Splash Mountain. Players who lose the game exit via the river ride to relax and enjoy the scenery.

MY NOTE: The Monsters Inc. link now goes to the Promotions page - with a special Monsters, Inc promotion on it! Oh, yeah! Check it out: http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/WhatIsVMK/index?name=PromotionsPage and http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=378589#post378589

AshleyM
12-27-2005, 01:12 AM
Heehee, I think this was posted yesterday or something.

Ali-Rae
12-27-2005, 01:14 AM
this is the 24th newsletter =)

Snappy KookyQuack
12-27-2005, 03:18 AM
This news was posted way long ago on Vmk.com. Well, techinically about 3 days ago or so. Although it is December 26 today, it says posts the December 27th news.

CookieThief
12-27-2005, 03:38 AM
Well, it was new enough to get on the homepage.

RikuBlade
12-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Well, it was new enough to get on the homepage.
Uh no it is not new the only thing new is Monsters Inc. Every other thing is obselete

CookieThief
12-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Uh no it is not new the only thing new is Monsters Inc. Every other thing is obselete

I'm sorry, I should've made my point clearer. My posting of the newsletter was considered good enough to get on the homepage.

PowerGirl
12-28-2005, 02:23 PM
i dont know i barly read newsletter.....:very confused:

Maricela
12-29-2005, 04:59 AM
I don't see any Monsters Inc news though, do you guys? Is it just me?

Schmoofy
12-29-2005, 06:37 PM
The link for Monsters inc now works!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!

thegoof
12-29-2005, 06:40 PM
OK, I guess I will be learning about the new ride. Someone should go get the gold door for me.

cenafan10
12-30-2005, 02:16 PM
MY NOTE: The Monsters Inc. link now goes to the Promotions page - with a special Monsters, Inc promotion on it! Oh, yeah! Check it out: http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/WhatIsVMK/index?name=PromotionsPage and http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=378589#post378589

Hi the VMK Forums Link To It is Wrong So here is a better Link http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32422

PrincessxAj
12-30-2005, 03:34 PM
COOOl!!! Snalie thats a cool name my friends call me Princess because they dont want to say my whole tittle on vMK lol