View Full Version : Danola Company

Danola
07-23-2005, 04:12 PM
That is right i made a company.. it is pretty big and as of this point horizons is our primary share holder. we do everything:

-protest against armys
-divorce wed people
-protest wed
-discuss business
-find business partners

if you want to join find me and give me a teleporter, i will put it in the danola company offices...

-Danola

SurfingGirl
07-28-2005, 01:51 AM
I like your idea and want to join your company

barfownz
07-28-2005, 02:09 AM
i'm in, i will give you a teleporter, i want my own office

MrGenie
07-28-2005, 02:22 AM
I'll make you the same deal I made with SonofShine (before he got his fancy new title ;)): I'll be your corporate mole. I'm upping the ante this time around though...this time I want my own WiFi connection.

drkfaery
07-28-2005, 02:44 AM
I'm in. I have a teleporter for you too. :wave2:

Krystal
07-28-2005, 05:29 AM
...all the things I hate!I want to join in.

princezz
07-28-2005, 05:32 AM
i absolutly need to join

-Princezz

Danola
07-28-2005, 05:38 AM
Ok everyboy can join lol, and you can bsicly pick your position..

-Poseidon is the Vice presidant (Duh)

i just need a teleporter to your room.. coffin preferably and i limit to 1 train per office link room, just find me i am almost always in my company building.

pandaboy
07-28-2005, 05:41 AM
i like it all but the protest agiants wed come on its just harmless kid fun it isnt real and im pretty sure we all now this i mean i now a kid with lots of "wifes" but thats only cause he stayed in the room i watched very funny

Danola
07-28-2005, 05:44 AM
i was just thinking of what the company could do.. we mainly have fun and ban those things from our rooms... and we link and party :) and well, we do everything

I think we should make a VMK court room :Tongue: and call a law suit on somebody. lol!

Heartsdown
07-28-2005, 05:58 AM
Danola dont forget im second vice president after Poseidon

Danola
07-28-2005, 06:00 AM
Danola dont forget im second vice president after Poseidon
LOL!, how could i forget?..

-Heartsdown is after Poseidon.

Krystal
07-28-2005, 06:03 AM
LOL!, how could i forget?..

-Heartsdown is after Poseidon.

Then what would we be?Or me :D the most coolest person on earth ;) ;) ;)

DarkKnightCecil
07-28-2005, 02:46 PM
I'll join. Later I will give you a teleporter

:)
Reed

Tang
07-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Can I be treasurer to teleporters coming at you I have the teleporters I meet all requirements

Miaqueen
07-28-2005, 06:36 PM
hey perfect idea! i'm in. which teleporte4r do you prefer. i have a teacup. can i be vice vice president or something. i would like to be after Heartsdown. but it does not matter i don't care :)

Danola
07-28-2005, 08:06 PM
There is a criteria you must meet to join..
-You Must have a coffin to link to your room.
-You can not be in an army
-You can not be married
-you can not have a girl/boy friend
-you can not be an animal
-you can not have a vmk mother or father/son or daughter (unless they are in real life)

We are about making vmk normal :)..

We are NOT an army of any sort, we do not invade rooms.. we have parties and draws/give aways and we we do have meetings some times.
we have positions (alot) in marketing and advertising. Vice presidant and CEO are already taken. Heartsdown is some kind of just below the vice presidant. There is alot of rooms right now, it will be hard to map out.

DarkKnightCecil
07-28-2005, 08:24 PM
ok Danola

:) Reed

Etu Punkei
07-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Danola, I wish to be part of this company of yours. I meet all of your requirements, and do not believe in the madness of VMK armies, weddings and so forth. I also have a coffin teleporter, please just ask me for it or remind me and I can give it to you.

LadyVader
07-28-2005, 11:04 PM
Danola thanks for getting me in on the ground floor. Just let me know what I can do to help. Look forward to meeting all of you around the water cooler.

Danola
07-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Danola, I wish to be part of this company of yours. I meet all of your requirements, and do not believe in the madness of VMK armies, weddings and so forth. I also have a coffin teleporter, please just ask me for it or remind me and I can give it to you.
I think i linked you already, if not just contact me :Tongue:

Danola thanks for getting me in on the ground floor. Just let me know what I can do to help. Look forward to meeting all of you around the water cooler.
You my friend, are the the head of public relations/fan relations.

TinkerBri
07-29-2005, 05:30 AM
haha I heart you and all
but disagree with your company

Im Pro Wed, Family, Boy Friend/Girl Friend, Army, School, Hosptial, etc

Its fun

But maybe that is because im 14 lol

Oh well

That is why I come onto VMK :)

Love,
Britta

Danola
07-29-2005, 05:44 AM
haha I heart you and all
but disagree with your company

Im Pro Wed, Family, Boy Friend/Girl Friend, Army, School, Hosptial, etc

Its fun

But maybe that is because im 14 lol

Oh well

That is why I come onto VMK :)

Love,
Britta

lol I do not think it is because you are 14, I amd 15 :Tongue: i just dont like those things.. :) everybody is entitled to their own opinion on any subject.

Dylan
07-29-2005, 11:24 AM
And im 16 but i believe in Danola and his company

Danola
07-29-2005, 11:27 AM
And im 16 but i believe in Danola and his company
:pirate: Of course you do! you are the missing mushroom!.. now we need somebody who is 17 to disagree lol

Dylan
07-29-2005, 11:29 AM
lol well i will be on around 5:30pm EASTERN

Danola
07-29-2005, 11:34 AM
lol well i will be on around 5:30pm EASTERN
I will be on mostly all day.. unless i need slee, just find me

Dylan
07-29-2005, 11:36 AM
ok well i got to go to friends house is why celebrating his birthday.
i just need to find the coffin teleporters that i stashed away somewhere deep in the corners of my room.

Jacky
07-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Danola, I would like to join. I'll find my coffin teleporter later and find you to give it to you.

NYankees25
07-29-2005, 12:16 PM
I am interested in joing as well... Are there any more positions avalible?

Danola
07-29-2005, 12:30 PM
I just made another room at the end of yesterday, i will only allow coffins in there tho.. just find me on vmk.. there is alot of room left :)

Azure
07-29-2005, 03:21 PM
I agree with Danola and his company!!
VMK should not allow people to have boy friends and girl friends, people to get married and to get children and to have a mummy and daddy on the game!! It's very very stupied!!All these new people just came in and started this new get married and get children!! It's a virtual game...... Which happens to mean that it is so very not real!! I very well disagree with all of those people who get married and get children and have boy friends and girl friends!! It's out right not fun anymore to play the game!! I will argue with those of us who agree with the whole get married and stuff like that!! It's game and it's gotten very well way to carried away..... What's next divorce rooms?

Danola
07-30-2005, 12:15 AM
I am adding vampires to the list..

You can not be a vampire, or want to become a vampire :)

carlyiscoolio
07-30-2005, 01:44 AM
i would join but i would be breaking te rules because i am married i really think your company is great though

Xiris
07-30-2005, 02:35 AM
Come visit my office.

Xiris Office - Danola Security
IN PRODUCTION, WILL BE COOL!

:wave2: Yes I am a security guard at Danolas COmpany and plan to stop all army attacks! :wave2:

Skaterooni
07-30-2005, 02:37 AM
What do we have to make my office look like, Is it going to be a help desk or something? oh and I want to join.

Danola
07-30-2005, 04:21 AM
your office can be like what ever you please.. if you want a help desk, so be it :)

Skaterooni
07-30-2005, 05:00 AM
Ok, it will be a help desk!

wdwmagic
07-30-2005, 05:09 AM
i would also like to join you company. Also i meet all the requirements. I have coffin teleproters too. Could i be the head of marketing and research for the Danola Company? i dont think there is a part of your compant like that yet right?
well ill be on tomorrow. ill stop by my name is wdwmagic

Danola
07-30-2005, 05:18 AM
i would also like to join you company. Also i meet all the requirements. I have coffin teleproters too. Could i be the head of marketing and research for the Danola Company? i dont think there is a part of your compant like that yet right?
well ill be on tomorrow. ill stop by my name is wdwmagic
That would be great! just find me, I am always on :)

Miaqueen
07-30-2005, 05:18 AM
your office can be like what ever you please.. if you want a help desk, so be it :)

where do you have your help desk and everything?? where is your office?

LadyVader
07-30-2005, 01:36 PM
I think Danola has a good thing going, wouldn't it be great to go into a room and just have fun and not worry about all these requests for relationships. Being a friend is the best relationship of all.Somebody to just hang with boy or girl and laugh at ourselves and how silly we look on VMK.Danola three cheers to you and I lift my glass of iced tea in your honor. LOL
:wave2:

Danola
07-30-2005, 08:34 PM
where do you have your help desk and everything?? where is your office?
My office is through the board room (north of the passage)

I think Danola has a good thing going, wouldn't it be great to go into a room and just have fun and not worry about all these requests for relationships. Being a friend is the best relationship of all.Somebody to just hang with boy or girl and laugh at ourselves and how silly we look on VMK.Danola three cheers to you and I lift my glass of iced tea in your honor. LOL
:wave2:
Awe.. Thanks :)

wdwmagic
07-30-2005, 11:33 PM
Hi this is Wdwmagic head of Marketing at the Danola Company. I am just letting you know that we are in need of more workers in the Marketing division. Stop by my room ( the marketing division ). or pm me. Thanks

Kanle
07-31-2005, 12:42 AM
but are u ready to take holed seen most of my ideas was really really bad seen i'm not a ppl person but ppl are scared of what they don't know much about and I have been to ur wed site and it does scare my a little well good luck anyway u have me on ur team

DarthTimmy
07-31-2005, 12:51 AM
I would love to join your company.

Danola
07-31-2005, 02:38 AM
The map has been made.. there has been a few changes since this but nothing huge.

http://us.share.geocities.com/carlosojedashrine/DanolaMap.bmp

Thanks for this great map Mieriko!

Edit: if you can not see the image, here is the link:
http://us.share.geocities.com/carlosojedashrine/DanolaMap.bmp

Mieriko
07-31-2005, 02:40 AM
post the link instead, the image appears to be broken.

Danola
07-31-2005, 02:44 AM
post the link instead, the image appears to be broken.
I can see it but i will post the link aswell.

Edit: it appears not to be hosted any more.. did you stop hosting the image?

ice636555
07-31-2005, 02:46 AM
i can't see the link or the map.

Mieriko
07-31-2005, 02:46 AM
okay, just for those like me who can't see it, ^^

Danola
07-31-2005, 02:48 AM
i can't see the link or the map.
Me either.. they were both working not long ago.

ice636555
07-31-2005, 02:48 AM
we have a problem!

Mieriko
07-31-2005, 02:59 AM
Regarding the Map: Early Tommorow, I am planning to find a new Site to host the map, sorry for any inconvienence until the new host is found. Private Message me if you know a good image hoster which doesn't shrink the image (Photobucket does). Thanks for your time.

Danola
07-31-2005, 03:32 AM
Regarding the Map: Early Tommorow, I am planning to find a new Site to host the map, sorry for any inconvienence until the new host is found. Private Message me if you know a good image hoster which doesn't shrink the image (Photobucket does). Thanks for your time.
It really does lol

Xiris
07-31-2005, 03:51 AM
I have my own web site in production, so i just use that to host my images. I can host yours if you would like. We would need to find a way though.

Danola
07-31-2005, 04:37 AM
I have my own web site in production, so i just use that to host my images. I can host yours if you would like. We would need to find a way though.
I also have a website :)

pandaboy
07-31-2005, 04:46 AM
were are you!!
in vmk

Danola
07-31-2005, 05:13 AM
were are you!!
in vmk
I'm not.. it closed :Tongue: but i will be on all day tomorrow.

darthmatt
07-31-2005, 05:16 AM
ill join :) :) :) :)

Danola
07-31-2005, 08:12 AM
We will e having a board meeting soon... we will be discussing our event, and what we shoudl do and where. I think we need to celebrate normal vmk by dressing normal and just having fun.. any idea on where and what we should do?

Krystal
07-31-2005, 08:21 AM
We will e having a board meeting soon... we will be discussing our event, and what we shoudl do and where. I think we need to celebrate normal vmk by dressing normal and just having fun.. any idea on where and what we should do?

Good Idea,But I have a idea.The Quest Craziness!!!!We dress up as our favorite quest item.From head to toe!I think it sounds neat :-P.And we could do it in Central Plaza?

Danola
07-31-2005, 08:23 AM
Good Idea,But I have a idea.The Quest Craziness!!!!We dress up as our favorite quest item.From head to toe!I think it sounds neat :-P.And we could do it in Central Plaza?
Dress up as our favorite disney person.. I CAN BE ALADDIN!

here is a pic (sorry it looks like i am showing off my magic but it is the only pic i have it is was to show my friend)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/punkrocker05/Aladdininferno.bmp

cool pic tho :)

(off topic: I now wear inferno,2 teleportation,2 fireworks,2 invisibility and one random pin :) and my signature is now: fear the mushroom for i am not trading.. just thought i would let you know lol)

Krystal
07-31-2005, 08:34 AM
Dress up as our favorite disney person.. I CAN BE ALADDIN!

here is a pic (sorry it looks like i am showing off my magic but it is the only pic i have it is was to show my friend)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/punkrocker05/Aladdininferno.bmp

cool pic tho :)

(off topic: I now wear inferno,2 teleportation,2 fireworks,2 invisibility and one random pin :) and my signature is now: fear the mushroom for i am not trading.. just thought i would let you know lol)

Lol.We should debate during the Board Meeting?

Danola
07-31-2005, 08:42 AM
Lol.We should debate during the Board Meeting?
yes! debate! i will win you know..

LadyVader
07-31-2005, 12:48 PM
Just let me know when and where. Could start at train station and parade down the street making stops at the Dance Party (of course). I like the dress alike train looks so impressive on the screen, not that you don't make a fine Aladdin. Make it a good time for all east coast and west coast VMK. Thanks Danola

Danola
07-31-2005, 01:58 PM
Just let me know when and where. Could start at train station and parade down the street making stops at the Dance Party (of course). I like the dress alike train looks so impressive on the screen, not that you don't make a fine Aladdin. Make it a good time for all east coast and west coast VMK. Thanks Danola
All the boys could dress as aladdin and the girls could dress as jasmine.. :peterpan:

Edit: Here is what i posted about the event.

Thats right, Danola Company is having it's first event this evening. We will be dressing up as Mickey Mouse fans and dancing on Town Square and parading down main street. We will be dressed as so:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/punkrocker05/outfits.jpg

I have extra Mickey Mouse club shirts if you dont have one (i only have four). So come on down and check it out!

Edit again: here is a pic of the parade :)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/punkrocker05/parade.jpg

bluebelt10156
08-02-2005, 10:28 PM
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: can i join

Dylan
08-02-2005, 10:34 PM
Danola when is the upcoming board meeting?

revanrevan
08-02-2005, 11:33 PM
i want to join and i have a stitch teleporter :) :uglyhamme

DARKMAGICIAN
08-02-2005, 11:35 PM
can i be part of your company i dont like weddings or babys or army

Danola
08-05-2005, 04:09 AM
If you want to join i am on right now :)

Xiris
08-05-2005, 05:23 AM
Sorry for the randomness.

Can someone make me a siggy that says Danola Security And at the bottom make it say Xiris, thanks.

I really want one!

Krystal
08-05-2005, 07:17 AM
Sorry for the randomness.

Can someone make me a siggy that says Danola Security And at the bottom make it say Xiris, thanks.

I really want one!

I made you one :). I can fix it if you need me too.Just PM me.

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/8778/uh5gu.png (http://imageshack.us)

sonofshine
08-05-2005, 07:22 AM
I'll make you the same deal I made with SonofShine (before he got his fancy new title ;)): I'll be your corporate mole. I'm upping the ante this time around though...this time I want my own WiFi connection.
I think you have a fancy new title too genie...Tcorp disapeared off the map recently as a rouge elephant ran into our headqarters lol

Danola
08-05-2005, 07:50 AM
I think you have a fancy new title too genie...Tcorp disapeared off the map recently as a rouge elephant ran into our headqarters lol
Thats horrible lol.. darn those elephants!

wdwmagic
08-07-2005, 02:15 AM
just a reminder that we are still in need of members in the Marketing Division of the Danola Company. We are in charge of planing all of the company events. So leave a message here or pm me if you would like to join. all you need is a teleporter ( just as if you were joining the other parts of the company )

Danola
08-07-2005, 08:48 AM
just a reminder that we are still in need of members in the Marketing Division of the Danola Company. We are in charge of planing all of the company events. So leave a message here or pm me if you would like to join. all you need is a teleporter ( just as if you were joining the other parts of the company )
I will send more people over to you..

Mr.Lunatix
08-07-2005, 08:52 AM
I will send more people over to you..

VMK HIPPIES UNITE!

oh sorry maybe thats just me :)

Danola
08-07-2005, 09:08 AM
VMK HIPPIES UNITE!

LOL, Danola is a VMK hippie :)

Mr.Lunatix
08-07-2005, 09:27 AM
look! I made us a Poster
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/MrLunatix/vmkhippies.gif

Danola
08-07-2005, 09:50 AM
look! I made us a Poster
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/MrLunatix/vmkhippies.gif
DANG! I wish I got a signature.. That would be it! lol.

Mr.Lunatix
08-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Lol I love Color Burn. Its so neat.

Danola
08-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Lol I love Color Burn. Its so neat.
You are good with photoshop.

CaliDreamin
08-07-2005, 02:21 PM
VMK HIPPIES UNITE!

Wait just a minute.......
I came up with this whole hippie thing first with you, Danola, a week ago while dancing around my fire in my room doing protest chants remember? Now I just HAVE to join your company! :D

Danola
08-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Wait just a minute.......
I came up with this whole hippie thing first with you, Danola, a week ago while dancing around my fire in my room doing protest chants remember? Now I just HAVE to join your company! :D
Yes, you Have to! :) lol

CaliDreamin
08-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Thanks for letting me join....
I am still not sure I like your new green skin. But you will always be me fashion king. LOL :)

Danola
08-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Thanks for letting me join....
I am still not sure I like your new green skin. But you will always be me fashion king. LOL :)
No problem.. what is wrong with my green skin/all blue clothes?

Captain Brain
08-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Danola can i join please. I have a coffin teleporter

Danola
08-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Danola can i join please. I have a coffin teleporter
Ya you can :)

cavowonder
08-07-2005, 06:03 PM
i am in, but am i not allowed to go into those rooms? sometimes the dialoge can be really funny ( because of trying to say thing in vmkese come out really cheesey) and i love it

SusieFrass
08-07-2005, 06:41 PM
i like it all but the protest agiants wed come on its just harmless kid fun it isnt real and im pretty sure we all now this i mean i now a kid with lots of "wifes" but thats only cause he stayed in the room i watched very funny
ya I think that is so stupid!!

Danola
08-07-2005, 07:55 PM
i am in, but am i not allowed to go into those rooms? sometimes the dialoge can be really funny ( because of trying to say thing in vmkese come out really cheesey) and i love it
I do not understand what you are trying to say?

Danola
08-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Sorry about the double post, just bumping up my thread :).

Tang
08-10-2005, 12:23 PM
company event coming up soon it will be a protest or a rally againest b/f g/f stuff as the rating of all this has went up as I see it or as there are now a way to many b/f g/f rooms so if we just convince 1 person not go in those rooms that's 1 person we kinda saved from a weird experince(lol I would like more people to not do this than just 1)

Tang
08-10-2005, 12:25 PM
ya I think that is so stupid!!
think about it this could lead to a thing vmk doesn't want ( like how would you like it if everybody in vmk came around vmk saying I am having a baby a baby you see my point the kids take it to far and these are teens to not just kids

P.s. sorry for double posting

Danola
08-10-2005, 12:31 PM
company event coming up soon it will be a protest or a rally againest b/f g/f stuff as the rating of all this has went up as I see it or as there are now a way to many b/f g/f rooms so if we just convince 1 person not go in those rooms that's 1 person we kinda saved from a weird experince(lol I would like more people to not do this than just 1)
I thought you had your protest already... The actual event is yet to be announced but it will be fun.. I will post the details shorty. At the moment details are only known by the board :).

Iknowyou
08-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Isn't the next contest going to be guest rooms?

Danola
08-10-2005, 12:39 PM
Isn't the next contest going to be guest rooms?
I know you were sitting in on the meeting but dont say anything because nothing is for sure yet.

Tang
08-10-2005, 12:40 PM
muahahahaha alert me when meettings are held lol I want to know stuff lol

Danola
08-10-2005, 12:42 PM
muahahahaha alert me when meettings are held lol I want to know stuff lol
Meeting are mostly for the board.. but iknowyou was there so he happened to hear things.. but I dont think he was listening the whole time lol :Tongue: . And some of the board and I were talking more about it on chat after closing anyways :).

Tang
08-10-2005, 12:48 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm ok lol :)

Danola
08-10-2005, 12:55 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm ok lol :)
Such a pointless post.. enough m's?

Tang
08-10-2005, 01:02 PM
maybe lol sorry for the post was bored before vmk opened

Danola
08-11-2005, 10:58 AM
So you decided to fill up my topic with spam? :Tongue: (did not really.. just one kinda spammy reply lol)

Tang
08-11-2005, 11:59 AM
lol (this is to short and remember spam goes good with a pop up sand witch) this my last spam

Danola
08-11-2005, 01:21 PM
lol (this is to short and remember spam goes good with a pop up sand witch) this my last spam
It better be your last spam or I will unleash the pop tart upon yee.

Tang
08-11-2005, 01:24 PM
no not the pop tart no mushrooms either(also I have to go back to school tommorrow I am sad lol)

shiregirl
08-11-2005, 04:03 PM
Here's your map, since it has never been posted sucessfully. :)

Danola Company Map:
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/2669/danolamap0yb.th.gif (http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/2669/danolamap0yb.gif)

Danola
08-12-2005, 11:11 AM
That you shiregirl, you deserve a cookie. :)...

To bad i have to leave my curser over it to wait for it to be able to made bigger lol :).. I have added a bit but that is basicly it.

CaliDreamin
08-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Add my coffin please! :)

wdwmagic
08-12-2005, 07:21 PM
this is to small to read

Danola
08-12-2005, 10:14 PM
this is to small to read
leave your curser over it and wait for a box that if you click it the image gets bigger :)

wdwmagic
08-14-2005, 09:09 PM
thanks i got it now. . .will tere be an updated version becouse my room is not on it

JasmineJasmine
08-14-2005, 09:12 PM
That is right i made a company.. it is pretty big and as of this point horizons is our primary share holder. we do everything:

-protest against armys
-divorce wed people
-protest wed
-discuss business
-find business partners

if you want to join find me and give me a teleporter, i will put it in the danola company offices...

-Danola

i want to join to and you can have the partys at my hotel today so the grand opening it called mickey hotel lobby

Danola
08-14-2005, 09:16 PM
thanks i got it now. . .will tere be an updated version becouse my room is not on it
I hope so, there have been a few updates but that is pretty much what it is.
i want to join to and you can have the partys at my hotel today so the grand opening it called mickey hotel lobby
Yes, you can join but we already have a club to party at (thanks to Mieriko).