View Full Version : Circus by Futureimagineer1117 (Jordyn in VMK)

futureimagineer1117
07-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Hi! I was thinking about a circus room and was wondering if anybody wanted to work there.

Right now my room is called "Walt Disney Circus of Wonders" but in a little while I will buy a space room and call it "Intergalactic Circus of Wonders".

I will also buy a teleporter and link it to my other room so we can have a waiting room and the show room. Show times are unpredictable, since I am never on at a certain time. The following jobs are available:

Entertainer (for line or show), Greeter (welcomes people in and gives them a seat), and Announcer (announces the next act). Please give me a private message with your name on VMK and the job position you want to fill.

Keep in mind that I will be adding any jobs at any time, so I will post a new message under this thread if that ever happens.

Please, please, please reply if you read this post. I will also be creating a poll about this room. All help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Futureimagineer1117

(aka Jordyn in VMK) :mickey2: :) KEEP ON SMILING AND HAVE A ZIPPIDY-DO-DAH DAY!!

Danola
07-23-2005, 01:35 PM
:pirate: this sounds like a pretty good idea, i must check it out when you have made it

futureimagineer1117
07-23-2005, 05:37 PM
:pirate: this sounds like a pretty good idea, i must check it out when you have made it

Thanks. I'm still planning though.

futureimagineer1117
08-14-2005, 10:53 PM
The circus is having it's grand opening!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be hiring peoplefor a couple weeks. If you would like to work here, please search the room "Walt Disney Circus Waiting" and if anything comes up, please go there and look for Jordyn.