View Full Version : About the fireworks game

Henzlik101
05-30-2005, 08:08 AM
Could anyone give me some tips on how to achieve a score of over 200,000? I've tried and tried, but the best i've had is around 186,000.

sonofshine
06-07-2005, 05:31 PM
lucky!!! i only get 80k lol :D

Cheshy
06-07-2005, 05:49 PM
Honestly, just practice. You start memorizing the patterns, figuring out when to click to get awesome and flawless. I also just tried to work on hitting all the fireworks regardless of how many goods I got, then started working on accuracy. But there are some sequences where I just try to hit most of the fireworks.

I can see the flashing better if I play with the light off, so if you haven't tried that, you might want to.

DancingDopey
06-23-2005, 05:40 AM
When your in the game right before they dissapper they become stars hit it when it is a star and you'll get a ton of points :) its hard though

MrGenie
06-23-2005, 05:44 AM
When your in the game right before they dissapper they become stars hit it when it is a star and you'll get a ton of points :) its hard though
For anyone interested in improving your fireworks scores, I'd highly recommend this thread. (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412)

NeverAsk
06-23-2005, 06:16 AM
The best advice that I can give is to play to win, not to score X amount of points. Concentrate on the fireworks, not the score. The game will tell you the rankings after every stage anyway.

The fireworks game is almost zen in practice. Become one with the sky. Find balance in the lightshow and attack in sequence. Eventually, the pattern will become second nature.

Diznygrl
06-24-2005, 07:00 AM
ROFL that's the perfect way of describing it. You play it for long enough and it really DOES become zen-like.

My personal best is 218,839. Most of the time I just barely break 200k though. So I think I have a long way to go before I can even worry about LOSING with 240k. *sigh* :(

(btw, LOVE the new stars. They really help a lot!)