View Full Version : Special Talents!

Minay
12-21-2005, 02:39 AM
Do you have any special talents? I have a few..
I can touch my nose with my tongue, my fingers are double jointed, and I can shake my eyes really fast.

CanUWish
12-21-2005, 02:40 AM
I can pull my leg and hook it into my ribs. (its quite cool)
and i can talk VERY fast.

ElementSun
12-21-2005, 02:41 AM
cool my fingers are double jointed to.

SplashtheAlien
12-21-2005, 02:42 AM
i can put my foot behind my head almost

lilcrunchycheetoz
12-21-2005, 02:42 AM
Special talents? Hmm..I really don't even know. LOL!! -saving space till I figure it out- Haha..

TikiRoom
12-21-2005, 02:49 AM
i can flip my eye lids inside out... and am double jointed on my fingers i can also do limbo , well cheating but win, when it is about lets say mabye a foot high maybe 2 feet i just tried it 2day we were playing limbo in our class 2day fun fun! i cn play the piano and am VERY flexible

i just had a break thorugh, for this thread, we could have a contest of who has the weirdest special talent

JJKId93
12-21-2005, 02:54 AM
I have 2 special talents. I can move my knuckles and type without looking

Minay
12-21-2005, 02:56 AM
I have 2 special talents. I can move my knuckles and type without looking
I can type really fast without looking too, lol. That is considered a talent, but not a very uncommon one. Moving knuckles? What do you mean? I can move my knuckles too.. back and forth, back and forth..

VMK Name: Coolskye
12-21-2005, 02:56 AM
I can flips my eyelids... i can pop my eyes out of my sockets , touch my nose with my toung and lay on my belly and make my feet go so my head is in between them ( otherwards im flexible) O0oO0o

LaughSmile
12-21-2005, 02:58 AM
I can type without looking too :-D

What type talents are "special"?
Well...I'm pretty flexible
And I can figure skate quite well if these are what you mean...
I can also sing (I sing for my church all the time!) and play piano. I can also like fold my tongue back...it's too hard to explain that one. Hehe.

actoratlarge89
12-21-2005, 02:59 AM
I can vibrate my eyes just like Mini, I can wiggle my ears, I actually have 2 of my toes partly webbed. Creepy huh?

jamielan
12-21-2005, 04:24 AM
hmm i can wiggle my ears :)

my brother can break dance (hes pretty good for a seven year old)

and my sister can do the splits

haha i dunno why im not flexible like them

spot41414
12-21-2005, 04:29 AM
i am fast and flexible, karate has really helped me. i can also say hi to tigers, wolves,cats,dogs, and giraffes in their language, you people need to go to zoo camp more often LOL im just kidding

i'm kidding about the zoo camp part im seriouse about the saying hi part :)

KEBSD
12-21-2005, 04:36 AM
I think I am part squirrel... LOL I can stuff the most things in my mouth at once. My mom Hates it lol.

KEBSD

GreatGatsby
12-21-2005, 04:38 AM
Everyone has lots of special talents. Everyone. You may not think you have special talents, but that's only because you either haven't found them yet, or it's because you've simply overlooked them.

Everyone has talents, and it frustrates me when some people won't see the talents inside themselves.

spot41414
12-21-2005, 04:38 AM
I think I am part squirrel... LOL I can stuff the most things in my mouth at once. My mom Hates it lol.

KEBSD
no, not squirrel maybe a chip monk!

KEBSD
12-21-2005, 04:42 AM
both... I can also burp any time I want... err.. I never do it unless my mom is trying to make me like a baby and pat me on the back and burp LOL. More talents coming! :)

KEBSD

coolgogogirl
12-21-2005, 04:43 AM
I can juggle with my eyes closed. And I can take a yoyo and make it do crazy crazy things.

-coolgogogirl

DarkKnightCecil
12-21-2005, 05:16 AM
nothing really special

LordIllidan
12-21-2005, 06:11 AM
I used to be able to hold me foot up to my ear like a telephone, but my legs are too long now. I have to break my leg in the process LOL not that I ever have.... I can do a whole bunch of other slightly impractical things, like scream in such a high pitched voice you can hear sound distortion, I have been electrocuted twice before (sort of careless with my laptop recharger, lol. It doesn't hurt, really.), can make it look like my eyes are closed when I can see perfectly, and lots more utterly random things.

Appleonia
12-21-2005, 06:13 AM
1 Word:

I-M-P-R-E-S-S-I-O-N-S-!

I'm so good at impressions it's not funny! :xmas22:

Malatariel
12-21-2005, 06:13 AM
lol i can play most any music by ear and i play the harp... and there's too many random things lol

oh yeah and i can sing like most singers.. it's awsome any kind of music.

hortonlife
12-21-2005, 06:17 AM
i have a few
i can play piano backwards
i can sing
i can tie a cherry stem in a not with my toung

i wrote a song once and went on a 21 day liquid fast were all i had was liquid? lol

acenima
12-21-2005, 06:17 AM
some of my dreams tell the future:@@:

Appleonia
12-21-2005, 06:49 AM
Same For Me!!

EyeBK
12-21-2005, 06:56 AM
I can make raise both of my eye brows separately ,':-) ',:-) (LOL, that is why I made this title)

Whenever I think of a movie or t.v. show, it usually comes on a few days later.(most of the time)

I can make a whoopie cushion noise with my hands. LOL

I used to be able to hold a baseball bat from both sides, but now I can only hold from the left side, since I am left handed.

StarStrucked
12-21-2005, 07:53 AM
err..
my knuckles are double jointed :]
im excellent in math :]
my foot can be like a telephone :]
both my arms can go around my head and reach teh opposite ear [not sure if that made sense]

Staranniegirl
12-21-2005, 01:13 PM
the ability to be hyper make friends play the violin viola cello and piano (learning how to play base and gutair and the electric violin) singing (very well) acting dancing (i once danced at WDW on a float) writing thinking of ideas making movies ( i have made 12 on my camcorder) figure skating ice hockey street hockey roller blading flexibility double jointed in my legs my arms and one hand running (in a varsity team ) volleyball softball baseball and football that is all i can think of some of them i can still do but do not take lessons anymore

Cloudchaser
12-22-2005, 01:55 AM
I also have a few talents of my own

*Singing
*I Can Put My Leg Behind My Head
*Softball (Not sure if it's a talent, but i have played it for 12 years!!!)

Those are all I can think of. I'll post if I find any new talent :)

Spader
01-16-2006, 04:53 AM
i am a magician an illusionist what ever you would like to call it i perform many types of magic ( street magic, card magic , coin magic ) pretty much all of them and i play the drums

smrtfriendship
01-16-2006, 04:55 AM
i can play the piano really really well.

1girl2sweet
01-16-2006, 05:00 AM
Well, its not a special talent or anything but i was born with both of my pinkies crooked. ;) Usually u have straight pinkies but i dont. I got it from my moms dad. in other wrods, My grandpa

MissAmber
01-16-2006, 05:01 AM
Put my leg behind my head
Type without looking
Burp the ABC's (rofl)
Singing (Pop or Rock mostly is my best.. RAP IS SO FUN THOUGH, haha..)

Pinkdust
01-16-2006, 05:07 AM
i can:

play the flute
draw pretty good
type wihtout looking
put my foot up to my ear
this sounds weird but i can twist my hand all the way around without the rest of my arm moving or twisting
i can fold my tounge
i write songs and excellent book reports LOL
and i watch so much tv i have memorized every episode of even stevens, the suite life of zack and cody. thats so raven, rugrats lol
oh and i can make a whoopie cushion sound with my hands too lol

ya well.

Skaterooni
01-16-2006, 05:45 AM
I can make my voice sound almost exactly like stitch ( I know everyone can kind of ) But my friends tell me I sound just like stitch.

Pretty Odd.

Irishchick
01-16-2006, 02:11 PM
I'm really flexible, except i can't do the splits!

Nap
01-16-2006, 02:11 PM
This is not a talent but i have a metal plate in my head....

realnicekid
01-16-2006, 04:25 PM
I can swallow my tongue.also i can pop my thumbmout of its joint i can also do the slpits.

awesomerey
01-16-2006, 04:40 PM
i can roll and look like a ball and use my nose to touch my hair

REdZSpAceboii
01-16-2006, 04:42 PM
I can Speak Four Differant Langauges
- English ( Of course :) )
-Vietnamese
-Japanese
-Spanish

and thats like it

BnyKty
01-16-2006, 04:43 PM
I have about.. 4. I can't explain them, LOL.

bobbybob
01-16-2006, 04:45 PM
i don't really have any talents, except maybe Yodeling...

Annientink
01-16-2006, 04:49 PM
I can sing! LOL Well, everybody can sing.
I can put my leg behind my head.
I'm very flexable, but I prefer not to take gymnastics. I'm not THAT flexable.
I can speak Spanish and English, and a little ASL.

carlyiscoolio
01-16-2006, 05:16 PM
I play play piano very well (ex. songs like A hundred years, clocks, memory)
I can sing
I can move both pinkie toes without anything else moving
I have a friend who can pull her fingers out of there sockets and pop them back in (weird huhs?)

I have lots more XD

PirateMario
01-16-2006, 05:19 PM
I can burp the alphabet
and I can grab soda cans with my feet

awesomerey
01-16-2006, 05:20 PM
i can speak i think 7 languages

phillipine language
spanish
english
french
italian
chinese
japanese

i am not a pope

madmabsonvmk
01-16-2006, 05:20 PM
well i have a double jointed thumb and shoulders
i can do backflips and sommersaults
can do the splits
can flip my tongue so it turns on the other side so the bottom is facing up wards
and my little sister can jump on her toes (thought i would mention that for her!!)
and can rub my head and pat my tummy

LittleBubbles
01-16-2006, 05:24 PM
I can sort of lock my fingers so it looks like my bone is sticking out in the middle; and when I move them, it looks like a spider crawling xD

I can also bring my thumb to my wrist (under my wrist, not above).

I can roll my eyes in circles x)

And...I CAN TWITCH MY EYES :D My friend couldn't when I tried to teach them how -gigglesnort-

Oh and I have a long term memory if that counts for anything. Sad thing is, I don't use that memory very well in school x) I can remember where I put something, but I can't remember dates or that junk :P No wonder my grades are going down in SS....but at least I know where I put my glasses xD

BnyKty
01-16-2006, 05:27 PM
I can also speak:

Philippine language
English
French
Spanish
Italian

and some more..

Shanaroonie
01-16-2006, 05:33 PM
erm...

I can contort my tounge to look like a 3 leaf clover?
And a burrito.. hey that sounds pretty good right about now.
I am not double jointed.
I taught myself how to do a roundoff, one armed cartwheel, and a handspring.
Im short
I can put contacts in my eyes in less than 2 minutes.
My memory is amazing I can remember things from when i was two!'
I can look both ways with my eyes, like a giraffe, If you dont understand i will post a picture.
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/4995/eyesa4pm.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

IM a DORK! (yes i refer to myself as a dork.. I have no earthly idea why.. oh wait, its because i am a dork!)

AwesomeRich
01-16-2006, 05:35 PM
i can play the violin, piano, and i am good at vmk, toontown and sports.

I can speak itailian, come sta

awsomeboy
01-16-2006, 05:43 PM
I can make my veins shake like crazy, my eyes shake , double jointed,Flexible, and i can make my thumb go flat backwards

AwesomeRich
01-16-2006, 06:15 PM
I can make my veins shake like crazy, my eyes shake , double jointed,Flexible, and i can make my thumb go flat backwards

that's just weird lol
veins? shake like crazy? how can u do that?

realnicekid
01-22-2006, 04:51 PM
i can play violin and piano. Also i can swallow my tongue,i can type without looking, i can also jiggle my eyes.

lookingforinferno
01-22-2006, 05:02 PM
i love singing, dancing, acting, i am a very artsy girl!! :)

also:
short
put thumbs backward(it is so creepy)
taught my self to play piano
oh and i just learned my back hand spring at the gym :)

awsomeboy
01-22-2006, 05:04 PM
that's just weird lol
veins? shake like crazy? how can u do that?
idk it is just a weird thing i do sometimes when i don't want it to

HippieHope
01-24-2006, 02:36 PM
i can ice skate really good
sing preaty good (unless its nightmare b4 christmas songs then i can sing the greatest)
and play piano

Appleonia
01-24-2006, 03:13 PM
I Found Another One Of My Talents Not Long Ago!

I'm A Human Beat-Box, Lol!

Exoxus
01-24-2006, 08:43 PM
I can shake my eyes very fast too! I scare my classmates. Muahahahahahahahaha!! ;)

MissAmber
01-24-2006, 09:00 PM
I can make my voice sound almost exactly like stitch ( I know everyone can kind of ) But my friends tell me I sound just like stitch.

Pretty Odd.

Omg wow I can do that too! I was saying something weird in another room, and my sister was like, "stop watching disney it's so childish!".

awsomeboy
01-25-2006, 03:27 AM
me too i forgot that 1

C.C. Deville
01-25-2006, 03:30 AM
I can sing, dance, and play guitar.

Lillyandtally
01-25-2006, 03:32 AM
I have lots of them!

darthmatt
01-25-2006, 04:02 AM
i can flip my eye lids inside out...

*Darthmatt Shakes
Everybody did that at my old school.. It freaked me out.

Anyways, my legs are double-jointed, Im very good at climbing, I can also put my leg to the side of me without using hands, and last but not least I can stick my touch out to below my chin.

DFreak1989
01-25-2006, 04:12 AM
I can stick my tongue out to below my chin.

Gross... lol. Anyway I Act, Sing, oh and yeah can make farting noises with my ears. Yeah that's right triple threat! LOL

RedJenny
01-25-2006, 05:11 AM
I can wistle! Does that count? I will try to think of more. :)

:CastMem: ~CL_RedJenny~

cul8r2255
01-25-2006, 05:13 AM
I HAVE NONE BUT MY FRIEND CAN POP HER ARM OUT OF HER SOCKET AND BACK IN AND OUT oops i didn't know the caps lock was on

TowerFreak99
01-25-2006, 06:41 AM
I can pop my thumb out of it socket and bend it all the way to the side of my hand. I Can bend my knees backward as I'm standing. I can put my leg over my head standing up

BnyKty
01-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Oh, yea.. I can also make one of my eyes look at the right or left, and the other in the middle :Tongue:.

Treasure Hunter
01-25-2006, 12:50 PM
I am double jointed in my knee I can put My foot on top of my head, when laying down on my stomace I can take my foot and put it in front of my head, When I am in the pool I can make werird noices like a monster, With out holding my leg I can kick my head while standing! Most of my talents may be considered "Weird" But that is what I am weird! :uglyhamme

Qui-gon
01-25-2006, 07:21 PM
I have been electrocuted twice before (sort of careless with my laptop recharger, lol. It doesn't hurt, really.),Nice... -.-

can make it look like my eyes are closed when I can see perfectly, Yeah, that's sweetness.

Hmm...let me think, ah yes, I can crack my knuckles, wrists and toes. I can make it look like my eyes are closed when they are not. ^^ I can lay on my stomach and bend my legs backwards so that my feet are "combing" my hair. I can play piano, swim good, play sports good. Oh, I can bend my thumbs (right or left, if it's right hand I bend my thumb right, left hand I bend it left) so that they are over my first knuckle (kinda hard to explain). If I hear a song to a T.V. show or a Video Game I pick it up really fast, like the first time I heard Shadow the Hedgehog theme song, I had it almost memorized. I remember some things from when I was five.

I know I have more but these are just some off the top of my head.

~Q/S

Teyla
01-25-2006, 07:37 PM
I have this special talent of not being able to cook well. Oh yes, I have a sorta kinda "special talent" at talking in the chat :O. That's about it >_>.

-Toashtee

ducky94
01-25-2006, 08:46 PM
I can touch my nose eith my tongue and I can figure skate quite well also...

ducky94
01-25-2006, 08:55 PM
Me too! My mom thinks im crazy... ALOT of kids i know can do that too but i dont know any adults that can do that...
Oh I can also think of a show and what episode and usually it comes on in a few hours
P.S. srry for the double post

catgurlars
01-26-2006, 01:01 AM
i am double jointed, i can play almost anything on the piano, i am flexible, and im just talented in being insane! @_@

Brentino
01-26-2006, 01:06 AM
I can play ping pong with my eyes @_@
I can wiggle every toe seperatly ( all twelve of them ) Yes i do have 12toes :)
I can fill my cheek with sunflower seeds, unseed all of them and them, and then spit them out in a row like a gun.

Brentino~

Quibbles
01-26-2006, 01:10 AM
i can talk like stitch lol and my thumbs are double jointed, nothing special
i can also do other scary things with my voice like sound like im parched from being in a desert without water for days, sound like and evil demon thats going to eat you i can bark like a dog and hiss im a freak i know you dont need to tell me =)

sealy
01-26-2006, 01:26 AM
Hmm.. i can touch meh tounge to meh nose :) And... I can break dance :@@: Oh! And i'm double jointed!

LadyMaria
01-26-2006, 01:29 AM
I just found out (Me and my friends showing off again..) that I can rotate my arm in 2 circles..

Brerair
01-26-2006, 01:40 AM
I can do monsters with my hands lol. I am also double-jointed and can almost put my leg behind my head (while sitting).

Chaelle
01-26-2006, 01:46 AM
i can twist my hands 360 degres i can do the same with my feet (almost mind u)(like lego but hey she is my sis)
i can talk backwards ie. ym dirb si os ton rof edart! reven reven !reve
i used to sleep with my eyes open when i was 4 :( cant now wah
i can drive, park, drive backwards, and parallel park-- i dont even have my driver liscence! but my dad watches me drive lol

chorustwo
04-22-2006, 11:52 AM
I can hula and surf. And I have been a native of Hawai`i for my whole life I am 100% Hawaiian lol beat that

HelloPanda
04-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Im good at drawing :)

BestGuestDrummer
04-22-2006, 04:48 PM
I can hula and surf. And I have been a native of Hawai`i for my whole life I am 100% Hawaiian lol beat that

You asked:

I can flip my tounge upside-down :pirate:

I can do a perfect hand-stand without falling :pirate:

I can make people feel not so smart during class without trying :pirate:

Triple Threat :piratesk:

thecrazyduck
04-22-2006, 05:00 PM
I can play ping pong with my eyes @_@
I can wiggle every toe seperatly ( all twelve of them ) Yes i do have 12toes :)
I can fill my cheek with sunflower seeds, unseed all of them and them, and then spit them out in a row like a gun.

Brentino~
can someone even have 12 toes and play w/ there eyes

chorustwo
04-23-2006, 01:29 AM
oh I am scared (maybe)

sisterfish
04-23-2006, 01:33 AM
Reading most foreign languages exactly like the native ppl with correct accents even though I dont know what it means and I dont born in a family from different part of the world!
Make people change emotions.
Could throw up when ever I want to. ( I know its gross )