View Full Version : Do you ever get made fun of for playing VMK?

CookieThief
12-17-2005, 07:00 AM
Hi - since I'm in high school (but only a freshman! ;)) and I play VMK like 2 hours a day, I've refrained from telling people I play VMK because a.) it's a Disney thing and apparently Disney isn't cool (but Disney rocks my socks!) and b.) it's for younger kids since what's cool in my high school is make up and hip-hop music. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Please only take this poll if you're in 7th grade or higher.

Mr.Lunatix
12-17-2005, 07:01 AM
I'm a Senior in highschool, And i have no problem admitting I am probably my schools biggest Disney Freak. They'll get over it.

CookieThief
12-17-2005, 07:02 AM
I'm a Senior in highschool, And i have no problem admitting I am probably my schools biggest Disney Freak. They'll get over it.

You're my idol! ;) You rock!

kidkid9393
12-17-2005, 07:05 AM
I am only 7th grade so no but my mom hates that its sucking away my life i have been band from vmk for a wekk 2 times now

LordIllidan
12-17-2005, 07:06 AM
I've refrained from telling people I play VMK because a.) it's a Disney thing and apparently Disney isn't cool (but Disney rocks my socks!) and b.) it's for younger kids since what's cool in my high school is make up and hip-hop music.
LOL so hilarious... yet sadly so true... I don't necessarily advertise it, but I'm not afraid to play it in public either. If someone DOES make fun of me, I'll either ignore them, or do my best to turn it into an intelligent argument, by using plenty of philosophy and big words. Sadly, the latter does not work as intended, but does work :)

CookieThief
12-17-2005, 07:07 AM
Yeah... I've been noticing a drop in my grades now that I've become a huge VMK freak. Our school uses laptops so I even played it during class sometimes. Now I only play it during my free periods and after school - I've promised myself. But now it's winter break and I can let loose!

On another note, I introduced one of my best friends to it and she didn't ridicule me, she just said it was boring! (Sacrilige!!)

LeonaGal
12-17-2005, 07:08 AM
As you get older, it doesn't matter what you like. No one cares. I totally used to hide my Disney-fanatic inside. But now, I am so proud, and everyone who knows me knows I love everything Disney. Although, my friends still give me a hard time and say, "You are going to Disneyland AGAIN?" :xmas35:

Oathkeeper
12-17-2005, 07:09 AM
Hmm.. Well, the I don't think they know since I don't think I've talked about it. I know a friend of mine knows because we played together, but she lives in England now so... Everyone knows that I'm a huge Disneyland and Harry Potter fan and everyone just acts normally. I mean, it's nothing to be ashamed of, and I'd say it's like 10 times better than any trash videogame or whatever they're playing. So if they knew about VMK I doubt anyone would care about it much either. That's why I voted that no, I don't get made fun of.

LordIllidan
12-17-2005, 07:14 AM
Yeah... I've been noticing a drop in my grades now that I've become a huge VMK freak.

Actually, I've had quite the opposite...

Our school uses laptops so I even played it during class sometimes. Now I only play it during my free periods and after school - I've promised myself. But now it's winter break and I can let loose!
Enjoy playing at school while you can, Mine banned it XP blasted parents are mad because we are playing games at school... DURING OUR FREE TIME! lol.

(Sacrilige!!)

LOL!!!!

I mean, it's nothing to be ashamed of, and I'd say like 10 times better than any trash videogame or whatever they're playing
Hey! I resent (Quick vocab check here, did i get this right, or am I looking for the word "represent"?) that! Yes, my friends know I am a hardcore Final Fantasy geek, and a mean sniper in halo, so they let it pass XD

CookieThief
12-17-2005, 07:17 AM
I think I'm the only person in my whole school who plays VMK so no one has told the computer people at our school to ban the site. And I'm not about to tell them ;)

Oathkeeper
12-17-2005, 07:19 AM
Hey! I resent (Quick vocab check here, did i get this right, or am I looking for the word "represent"?) that! Yes, my friends know I am a hardcore Final Fantasy geek, and a mean sniper in halo, so they let it pass XD
As a Kingdom Hearts fan, I definately was not directing that to Final Fantasy. Halo.. I know what it is, but it's escaping me at the same time. I was moreso talking about certain video games with no point where you just do things too inappropriate to talk about here and such...

JeannieV
12-17-2005, 08:37 AM
Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE Disney! (I have shirts, figurines, purses, wallets...etc) I got my kid the Baby Einstein stuff and now little einstein and he had a winnie the pooh room. VMK is the least of my addiction!! :)

StitchMad
12-17-2005, 08:42 AM
This happens me me yes but now I have got used to it and I now could not care less.
Yes, its annoying but like MrLunatix, I probobly am the biggest disney and vmk freak in my school!

StitchMad

P.S. plz no fights on who is a bigger disney freak LOL.

Jeena
12-17-2005, 09:46 AM
Yea i am in ur year...high school-freshman (except in uk), I do not tell anyone about VMK and only play it @ home because my school computers ban chat site of any form....lol.....anyway..... also i do not go on it @ school just in case other peeps in my class see VMK. I would get teased which is bad (duh), peeps in my class think disney is pathetic, uncool and immature! lol

Jeena:Tongue:

:xmas24: :xmas12: :xmas35: :xmas5: :xmas30:
:xmas5: MERRY CHRISTMAS VMK USERS!! :xmas5:

CookieThief
12-17-2005, 09:53 AM
It's too bad that only we, the select few, can enjoy the magic of Disney.

Haydenfan
12-17-2005, 10:27 AM
Nope.But I do think my friends get tired of hearing "blah blah ba vmk,blah blah blah,VMK! blah blah blah -twitch- vmk!lol

-HCL

melizza
12-17-2005, 12:25 PM
i don't get teased playing VMK. My friends know i like Disney so much and that i get inspiration for my artworks in disney animations and stuff, they also know im a computer geek, they don't mind that side of me, they appreciate it.... besides that, peeps in my college, they don't really care about that, they won't even tease a person who comes to class in pj's or a weirdo costume.

cate
12-17-2005, 12:55 PM
i'm in 4th grade, and i'm the only one who i know plays vmk

Dudetteroxs
12-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Me and jaxta- VMK Name- play VMK, I've gotten this girl on VMK, and she wishes VMK bans me again, so I will go back on Millsberry. Pff. Someone has teased me, but it was a boy. :o

MissAmber
12-17-2005, 01:02 PM
I don't tell people. I'm one of those type of people with low confidence toward things like this. Disney has to be the coolest thing ever, but I don't want to ruin my real life for a game. So I just keep it secret.

The hard thing is, say, if there was some major event going on in VMK on a saturday night, and a friend at school asked me if I wanted to sleepover that same night, I would be stuck in a pickle. :S

At first, I thought the drop in my grades were because I'm just so stupid. But now I realise that it is probably VMK. I got a D in social studies and a C in math. That is not like me at all.

HarborLight
12-17-2005, 01:27 PM
i know how u feel i am in 8th grade and i can only tell one person who is probably the only other disney freek in my school! But i make myself do my homework before i play VMK which sometimes can take forever!

~Happy Holidays~
:xmas22:

HarborLight
12-17-2005, 01:30 PM
do i don't get teased because i don't tell anyone or else i would
so sad ppl don't realize that disney is magic no matter what age u are

dubcitanddimesiscents
12-17-2005, 01:31 PM
I don't hide it from friends but definetly from people I don't know.

kitty2601
12-17-2005, 01:36 PM
I'm in 6th grade the only person I have told is my best friend and she's a DISNEY FREAK just as much as me. Everytime I tell my friends if they have heard about vmk they're like: "what da heck is that?!" or "is that the boy that u like?" lol they asked that because yesterday I asked my mom if she could do my nails and spell out I <3 vmk on both hands and she did it! thats why some people think its the boy that I like
XD XD XD! lol
;)

Magnesium
12-17-2005, 08:27 PM
Yesterday I asked my mom if she could do my nails and spell out I <3 vmk on both hands and she did it! thats why some people think its the boy that I like ;)

Haha that's pretty funny. VMK could be Vernon Michael Kingsley ;)

Zipora5
12-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Im a bit embarrassed to tell my friends about this game because disney isn't what they do. But even if i did tell them they wouldn't know. Its my little secret. hehe

Schmoofy
12-17-2005, 08:33 PM
I always get made fun of, <edit - grade> at my highschool I am probably the most OCD person in the entire class. Whenever I find something I like,I stick to it-Like Disney pins.

LittleJoe
12-17-2005, 08:33 PM
I have told people about it during a discussion of online games. I told them that you play games and shop. They thought that was funny.

Jacky
12-17-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm a sophomore in high school, and I tell people about VMK all the time. I already wear various disney shirts to school, so it doesn't really surprise anyone xD And if someone did tease me about it, I would probably just ignore them, they're probably just jealous because Disney is that cool ;)

astroluigi
12-17-2005, 08:40 PM
i got teases for like a day the next day some forgot and others started to play lol

MaidMarianne
12-17-2005, 08:45 PM
i dont really tell anyone so they cant tease me :D My friends are always on at me to tell me whats distracting me whenever i am on IM, but after bugging me for about an hour then generally give up :)
My grades haven't started to drop yet, although i definitely think i spend FAR!!! to much time on VMK!

Btw, i am in year 9 over here in the u.k so that would be a what? freshman?i dont no.....

<3Girl<3
I'll nvr tell any1 i play vmk cuz itl be weird(7th g).....and il nvr think of playin vmk during school/class, cuz i rarely even think about the game in school, and 2, ill be embarased, and vmk is only fun for a lil bit of time, it aint the kind of game that will have me playn for more than 2 hours a day, or have me playn every day

Mikailah
This is a great topic. :)

Okay.. well, I am a sophomore in high school right now, and I honestly cannot imagine myself talking to my friends about VMK, LOL. I find it just a tad bit (sarcasm) embarassing. I already get made fun of for playing VMK by my family, but in a nice and humorous way. :]

Like for example, when my family went to Disney World, I completed all the VMK quests and went on the VMK Insider Tour where I answered almost all the questions. So I was a little obsessed over the the VMK cards. Now whenever I talk about wanted to go somewhere, my dad always says, "Oh, want to get more cards? Let's go to the tour to get more cards!" and stuff like that. It seriously is hilarious. XD

Middiebear
12-17-2005, 08:59 PM
I just Graduated high school...

I would agree with it being "kiddie" in liking Disney, to a certain extent...

the Walt Disney Company has so many branches and parts to it, that it really depends on what part you are talking about...

Being obsessed with the stereotypical "Disney" movies, I would agree, would be childish, and would be embarassing to tell other people as a teenager...

But being obsessed with Disney's theme parks is a whole other story...

If somebody is obsessed with anything, whether is be Disney or something else..., it's going to be weird to others...

But VMK is supposed to be about Disney's theme parks, not the stereotypical childish part of the company...

I remember when I lived in New York... when anyone would get to go to Walt Disney World, people would be nothing but envious of the person...

so I guess if someone saw you playing it, and you said you got introduced to the game while on a vacation to Walt Disney World or Disneyland... I think even teenagers would be curious of what the game is about... But if they found out you were obsessed, they might find it a little stranger. But who's to say that it's the "Disney" part and not the Obsession part that has everybody so judgemental.:goofy:

Cakee
12-17-2005, 10:19 PM
8th Grader here, people just have to accept that you're a HUGE disney freak like meh:D
Everywhere you look around me... Disney, disney left, disney right.
i don't really have a problem with it and neither have any of my friends.
they all know i'm a bit @_@, so yea... lol
i'm not ashamed or something.

~Cake

witchesrock
12-17-2005, 10:28 PM
I'm still in Elementary school, and one of my best friends is an active VMK player, so...yeah. :)

Pinkdust
12-17-2005, 10:28 PM
im in 7th g and i am home schooled - most ppl think i dont get enough ' social time with other kids my age ' but i really do have a lot of friends. - back on subject!! lol
a lot of my friends play vmk and if they don't almost all of them know how much i love it b/c it's all i ever think about lol! ( computer geek here and don't u forget it HAHa! lol lol jk jk ) and my friends who don't know about it would not think i am weird for likeing it b/c thats why their my friends lol :)

Tallulauh
12-17-2005, 10:39 PM
I'm in Jr.High and ,sadly, most preteens think disney is for babies (although i know that even the most popular of students still enjoy watching Cinderella or Dumbo) So I really haven't told anyone about it except my BFF because well, I tell her everything and my twin brother because well we've known each other forever (literaly)

so I answered 'no'
If people don't know you play vmk how can they make fun of you for it?

sofunjazzie
12-17-2005, 10:42 PM
im a freshman in a High School and i never have admitted i play vmk only to my best friend and when i introduced her to it, she started to like it too:xmas16: :xmas16: :xmas16: :xmas16: :xmas16:

Annientink
12-17-2005, 10:45 PM
Well, yes I get made fun of (sort of). When my friend saw me on these forums, she gave me a strange look as if- This is what you do in your spare time? People around me obviously don't know Disney because of the fact that they were amazed how I knew the year DLR opened :). I just accept that I am the biggest Disney lover in my community

Goomba
12-17-2005, 10:46 PM
My sister and my sister's friend are in Jr. High and they still play VMK and LOVE Disney. In our school, everybody really appreciates other's opinions. So no was my answer to the poll.

iliketodancelikewhoa
12-17-2005, 10:51 PM
i am proud that i play vmk i love it got some my friends from schhol into it

girlygril
12-17-2005, 10:57 PM
you should just tell them that u play on VMK but don't tell them what it stands for because most people have no idea and if they ask say u don't no or make something else up that VMK could stand for
and i got alot of friends and cousins(sp)into playing VMk and they LOVE it

PinkFrappuccino
12-18-2005, 01:36 AM
None of my friends play VMK, or know anything at all about computers.

You see, believe it or not, in real life I am like a dumb blonde. (Even though I'm not blonde, I hope you get the point.) NOBODY knows that I'm great at computer programming, and html, and go on multiple websites. I am like a regular popular girl at school, and a pathetic nerd on websites. All people notice is the way I draw; I get the same reaction at school all the time.

"You traced that..right?"

I'm not trying to be conceited, but just telling the truth. That is my story...Of life.

Grin and bear it. (LOL, bear.)

-Amy

lilcrunchycheetoz
12-18-2005, 01:40 AM
I'm not sure if I'm the only person playing VMK at my middle school. I'm an 8th grader..and I do play VMK when I get the time AFTER I finish homework.

camara
12-18-2005, 02:20 AM

uh im not a senior but right on!! also, ur pic ( signature ) is a house of mouse holiday thing, right?

Exoxus
12-18-2005, 12:39 PM
I'm probably the only one in my school who plays VMK. Except my brother (leowy) and sister (DuckieDel), and my brothers friends (tshirts and piolit).But thwy annoy me at scghool when i'm with my friends. "Did you see frontierland!?" or "Have you played Haunted Mansion?" are usually what they have been saying. Of cource I usually just pretend I have no idea what he is talking about. ;) I'm not in 7th grade YET though. (1/2 a year pretty much)

My friends were ok when I showed them Habbo, so I'm kind of just waiting until a good time, or just gunna keep it my secret. :)

Manchester United
12-18-2005, 12:51 PM
I'm probably the only one in my school who plays VMK. Except my brother (leowy) and sister (DuckieDel), and my brothers friends (tshirts and piolit).But thwy annoy me at scghool when i'm with my friends. "Did you see frontierland!?" or "Have you played Haunted Mansion?" are usually what they have been saying. Of cource I usually just pretend I have no idea what he is talking about. ;) I'm not in 7th grade YET though. (1/2 a year pretty much)

My friends were ok when I showed them Habbo, so I'm kind of just waiting until a good time, or just gunna keep it my secret. :)

Your not the only one i have told many friends and they see me with my vip badge inferno and rare chicken hat and space suit and they say "its must take a long time to get that" and never logged on again:(

And because i come from the most solid gang in the school i get the **** taken out of me big style but vmk is so cool!

Padowon
12-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Well i started high school last year (Sophmore baby!) And i made a few people come to VMK. I told a Senior about it he said he goes to WDW but does not enjoy it. CAN THOSE WORDS BE USED IN A SENTENCE LIKE THAT NO WAY!!

Mjggirl
12-23-2005, 05:52 PM
my brother is the only one that makes fun of me but who cares what he thinks

vmkprincess2007
12-23-2005, 05:55 PM
everyone i know practicly plays vmk it is probably bc i am only in 5th grade lol but yea

volcombro
12-26-2005, 08:15 AM
what school do you go to cookiethief two of my friends play vmk at my school

Annia
12-26-2005, 08:19 AM
I don't get made fun of. Well, actually, not many people know that i play VMK or have even heard of it! I talk about it a lot to my really close friend though. She plays it too, but says that i'm sort of addicted to it. I don't think its anything to be ashamed or embarrassed of. If its fun and not harming anyone why cant you play it? ;)

lilcrunchycheetoz
12-26-2005, 08:25 AM
what school do you go to cookiethief two of my friends play vmk at my school

Sorry to go off topic..but you shouldn't ask for people's school names. :) That's almost as big as asking where do you live.

volcombro
12-26-2005, 09:13 AM
yea i guess it is. srry about that cookiethief

RikuBlade
12-26-2005, 09:36 AM
Nobody really knows. It is not a huge topic at our school.

HelloPanda
12-26-2005, 09:50 AM
i never get teased before lol

princessMegy
12-30-2005, 06:23 AM
ppl tink its cool at my school even though nobodys ever looked lol i dont care i love princesses!

FantasyMickey
12-30-2005, 06:48 AM
Im a freshman too and when I tell my friends about VMK and that they should play it they just laugh and or have no idea what its about. I have no problem admitting i play it though, after all who care. Its a fun way to be at the "magic Kingdom" from your own house (LOL )

ducky94
01-08-2006, 04:03 AM
Well ive never told anyone except my brother, sister, and cousin who all play vmk and i really dont think anyone in my school plays vmk

xKawaii
01-10-2006, 03:06 AM
LOL, finally a post I can relate to >_<. Most of my friends think it's -cough-stupid-cough-, but I like it =). First when I signed up, I thought it would be kinda weird and that I wouldn't go on it for a long period of time...that thought went down the drain.

All in all, I still like VMK :).

paranoid_punk
01-10-2006, 03:15 AM
i'm probably the only person who plays it and knows what it is lol

CaptainCheshire
01-10-2006, 09:42 AM
I don't really get teased about it, because everyone knows that i love everything disney.

But i got my girlfriend to start playing and she likes it and plays it when she can.

My Best friend also joined and plays once in a while but only when i'm on. he likes it but has never been into computer or video games. but he enjoys playing it once in a while.

SummerInFL
01-10-2006, 05:42 PM
As you get older, it doesn't matter what you like. No one cares. I totally used to hide my Disney-fanatic inside. But now, I am so proud, and everyone who knows me knows I love everything Disney. Although, my friends still give me a hard time and say, "You are going to Disneyland AGAIN?" :xmas35:

LOL I get this ALL the time. I am 28 with two children and I get this ALL the time. It helps that with live in FL with AP's, so going is still affordable. I can go for the day and only spend $30. LOL (But I bring my mom backpack with the built in cooler. ROFL)

SummerInFL
01-10-2006, 05:47 PM
I get teased about it from my honey. When I win Haunted Mansion and get excited he goes, "Honey, your beating 10yr olds." Pfft It's not about winning, its about having fun! LOL

coolrubyruby
01-10-2006, 05:59 PM
yes I do get teased about it, and by 1 of my best friends too lol

sacura288
01-10-2006, 06:02 PM
im in social and i only play on vmk . i never ever go outside and im in year 7 at my school i have no friends (exept on vmk) and people call me a ' disney freak' and i just hate it !!! even though i like disney (too mutch )

Schmoofy
01-10-2006, 06:08 PM
I get made fun of a lot,but I get over it. My quests and VMK cards are hanging in my locker,and I print off VMK room maps to think of ideas for room during my study halls(Thanks Priz For the Room Maps). I really dont care getting made fun of anymore,just gives me more the reason to get back on and play VMK ;)

Zebraa
01-11-2006, 12:46 AM
That's the same story with me CL_CookieThief.
Although I haven't told anyone but my three closest friends lol.
My best best friend plays VMK with me! My second best thinks it's lame and my other second best friend tried it and got confused.
Everyone knows I'm like the biggest Disney freak/nerd (lol) but they don't know of my obsession for VMK >8D
Also, my quest cards are hidden in the bottom of my messy drawer so nobody finds them.

I told the friend who thinks it's lame, "it's aimed for 8-14 year olds!" and she says, "cough-stupid-cough 8-14 year olds!"
I thought it was actually funny, but I still love VMK

CutePrincessAndry
01-11-2006, 01:18 AM

Yes I am a senior in High school too and play everyday when i get home from school! lol My friends would probably disapprove of this but i dont care! All my friends from school are more into other non childish Disney things, but i'm proud to say that I play because it makes me feel like a kid again i get to do something fun and its cool. All my friends know i'm a Disney Manic but i dont care.
what is popular is not always right and what is right is not always popular.
:minniemo:

Dr.Kumquatt
01-11-2006, 01:48 AM
My friends really dont care that much.

A. they tried it and then quit a month later.
B. They tried to use explicit names and then swear at random people but couldn't find out how to say it.
C. Dont care.

You just have to have the right friends :)

Doc

LittleBubbles
01-11-2006, 01:55 AM
Ehhmm...well, people don't really know besides my friends x) They honestly couldn't care. I showed my best friend the taken thing on a guy account, and we were cracking up by the insanity (and it wasn't even as bad then; it was over the summer).

It was sad how some players are, but we were laughing our heads off xD

Jord
01-11-2006, 01:59 AM
Ok I do, I could really care less though. It's their problem I'm not getting over disney just to be a jock, not mine.

bobtheadventurer
01-11-2006, 02:00 AM
i tried telling some peeps, but they didn't even know what i was saying...
anyway my bff knows and loves it, he started two of his friends and his sister, and my cousins both play it, and one of them was the one that started VMk for us
he found the ad about it on the back of a Kellogs cereal box
back then he said he had a room in Virtual Magic Kingdom
i thought that it was some kind of thing where you could make a room, and i didn't even know it was disney

Alohasarah
01-12-2006, 03:33 AM
No i dont get made fun of that would never happend in a million years

Im to popluar

LittleBubbles
01-12-2006, 03:34 AM
No i dont get made fun of that would never happend in a million years

Im to popluar

I'm pretty popular too, but I get made fun of still :P

jdrocks
01-12-2006, 11:33 PM
Nope no one makes fun of me I go to an christian academey (K-12) and so to us disney rocks I've told two of my friend about vmk and they love it!! (And they're 12 and 13) my BFF is Sarahjane also on vmkforums and me other friend Kara so its cool make fun of me? Get ready to die .... Lol jk. ;) :)
my cousin is there too we registered at DLR (disney land resort we hav passes) so were "Born in park"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Duh......I AM a disney freak so? What's YOUR problem?? Lol.

Appleson
01-12-2006, 11:35 PM
some of my friends think it's really dumb that i play vmk, but since they already know that i'm a disney freak, i don't really mind because i am one! lol! same goes for my insane obsession with theme parks and roller coasters (gotta love the thrill)

Pebble
01-12-2006, 11:39 PM
It's sometimes the popular people that everybody hates. :) Anyway, like most people think me as unqiue for liking disney. But some say, disney is for babies. And I go like oh my gosh, thank you so much, and I go up to them and shake their hand smiling. They look at me like I am an alien :)

KEBSD
01-12-2006, 11:41 PM
I don't get made fun of about VMK... I just get made fun of for liking Disney but I really don't care. I know this sounds silly but my friend and I want to make a theme park when we grow up and not many people respect that in our class... The park will be called Dream Park and it will have many areas and fun rides. Of course it is just a vision for now... and I hope the vision comes true... and back on topic I have recommended half of my class to VMK! Yay! XD

KEBSD

Appleson
01-12-2006, 11:42 PM
It's sometimes the popular people that everybody hates. :) Anyway, like most people think me as unqiue for liking disney. But some say, disney is for babies. And I go like oh my gosh, thank you so much, and I go up to them and shake their hand smiling. They look at me like I am an alien :)

lol! i think that's actually pretty genius. :D

jdrocks
01-13-2006, 12:12 AM
KEBSD ill visit yur theme park someday! Lol disneyland was a vision to walt disney.....and look what happened!! :)

KEBSD
01-13-2006, 12:16 AM
Aww thanks for being supportive :)

KEBSD

clarindafan
01-14-2006, 10:33 PM
i am in grade 6 i told my friends and they dont like it i mean she is like disney yeah but it really fun she does not like it

anthonyjr2
01-14-2006, 11:29 PM
i am only in 4th grade. am i the person in the lozest grade?? plz someone tell me they are in 4th grade too!!

love me im awesome
01-15-2006, 07:33 AM
my parents really dont like how much i play it but my freinds [in rl] dont really care but all my family doesnt like it at all i hog the computer LOL