View Full Version : Make Up Alexander's Mind

Alexander
12-14-2005, 05:54 PM
Okay people, here's the deal.

I have four new rooms now, each with their own project and theme. Thing is, I don't know which I should start and work on after Christmas. Right now I'm saving credits for anything and everything I want for the rooms, but I don't know what to do first.

Here's the set up:

Dead End Prison - Linking the Tea Cup Court, Council of the Stars, and various points of The Chambers of the Lost (GASP!!), this place will pretty much be a holding cell for "criminals" in my network. In actuality, this place is going to be a holding place for people that find the new dead ends in version 3 of the Chambers of the Lost. This project will run the same time my maze goes under rehab (even though the attraction has been closed for some time now given several factors, but eh, I'm not running a theme park). Anyone that comes to this room via the court or the council won't be trapped in a cell. In case you are wondering, this room requires several teleporters and even more crates to form cell walls.

Show Boat Dinner Theatre - Working Title Using the new Mark Twain River Boat, I will be setting up a place that looks like your average dinner theatre boat from the days of Maverick and Mark Twain himself. This room calls for leota tables that would match the room, probably green ones. I would also need matching chairs as each table will seat four people. For decoration reasons, each table will have Leota's books and cards on them. Right now, the stage is holding a Pirate Piano and several of the Christmas decorations, as well as a "clown enterance" which is just a River teleporter. more on that later.

Council of the Stars - While mostly furnished with all the things that make it look like a serious council area, the seating feels very low to the ground and lacks any kind of impressive height. MrGenie has generously offered to supply a portion of his toy soilder army after the holidays to keep the place secure. It was also suggested that I install a couple of Astro Orbiters at the enterance to fit the theme of the room, which is a kind of inter-galaxtic UN. Maybe I should call it a UG (United Galaxies).

Laughing Place - Have of right now, the room is very empty. Using the new Splash Mountain room, I want to instal a room where fun can be had by all. More than likely it will involve the river set, but how is up for suggestions. Currently, the only other way in is through the newly formed cave in the Town Grave Yard. The cave by the Gator band leads to the Dinner Theatre and is my clown door for the stage area.

So, yeah, which should I start on first?

prisoner
12-14-2005, 06:12 PM
Cuz everybody needs a laughing place!

Whar
12-14-2005, 06:59 PM
Please, no more Chambers to your maze! It hurts my brain already! ;)

Anyhoo, I voted Council, becauseI had that idea some time ago, but I abandoned it. I hope to see you make one!

BnyKty
12-14-2005, 07:59 PM
Show Boat Dinner Theatre :). That sounds really.. nice!

Poseidon
12-14-2005, 08:05 PM
You were showing me the "Laughing Place" the other day, and it's a very nice entrance. I say, go for it first!

Alexander
12-14-2005, 09:23 PM
You were showing me the "Laughing Place" the other day, and it's a very nice entrance. I say, go for it first!
Yeah, that was the room I showed you the other day.

Got any suggestions on what to do with it? A nice launching point would be something involving the rivers set.

Please, no more Chambers to your maze! It hurts my brain already!
Oh, trust me, I'm not adding any more rooms. Just redirecting a few links. ;)

bobtheadventurer
12-14-2005, 09:32 PM
i voted laughing place, and maybe later i can show u a good idea i have for rivers

Jord
12-14-2005, 09:43 PM
I voted Show Boat, it sounds really cool!

F0REVERL0ST
12-14-2005, 11:27 PM
Show Boat. :)