View Full Version : Magical Cursed Storm

Wynsome
07-21-2005, 02:04 AM
So "Cursed Storm" is a magic pin causing a tornado effect, but what else can it do? I just found it in my inventory and have no idea how it got there. It magically manifested itself! I do not have any contact with CMs and definitly did not trade for it. I have no idea how long it's been sitting there, I rarely check my inventory for random "gifts".

Some of y'all should go double check and maybe find a nice surprise.

A clue, I'm not actually asking what it does, just trying to be cute.

Dylan
07-21-2005, 02:09 AM
Well today i found yavn in the community leader lounge. I asked if i can have a cursed storm and he said yes. I needed one because i entered code before it got fixed so i couldnt get one. But now thanks to yavn i got it! thanks Yavn you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

clydeguy
07-21-2005, 02:11 AM
No I have been looking for yavn for two days and have come up empty :( but if you see this yavn I would appreciate it if you gave me one too please my screenname is my VMK name

Dylan
07-21-2005, 02:13 AM
No I have been looking for yavn for two days and have come up empty :( but if you see this yavn I would appreciate it if you gave me one too please my screenname is my VMK name
Well i cant get u one they not tradeable but if you find yavn and ask about it you can get one hopefully

Wynsome
07-21-2005, 02:14 AM
I do not believe I received the pin from Yavn. It's possible, but I don't think I've seen him in VMK for over a month, let alone in the past few hours. Thought perhaps more people randomly got the pin and was hoping to hear from them.

clydeguy
07-21-2005, 02:16 AM
Sad thing is i saw him too days ago lol

WDWTigger72
07-21-2005, 02:38 AM
I definitely do not have cursed storm within my inventory, and never seen or spoke with Yavn within Virtual Magic Kingdom (I know, I am an unforunate soul)....

PixelProphet
07-21-2005, 03:31 AM
if you hang out or in the rooms with all the people from this forum, you will see Yavn pop into a room.

Danola
07-21-2005, 03:57 AM
I do not believe I received the pin from Yavn. It's possible, but I don't think I've seen him in VMK for over a month, let alone in the past few hours. Thought perhaps more people randomly got the pin and was hoping to hear from them.

you did, he told me because he did it for my aswell.. :peterpan:

Wynsome
07-21-2005, 04:01 AM
you did, he told me because he did it for my aswell.. :peterpan:So with all the people hunting for Yavn and begging for this pin, I got it? He randomly pulled my name out of a hat and chose to give it to me?

If it's true, thank you seņor Yavn.

rctphreak
07-21-2005, 04:15 AM
Man, where do you guys see Yavn? I would love to get a Cursed Storm pin but I never see him in VMK. Any ideas where his primary hang out is?

Wynsome
07-21-2005, 04:19 AM
I don't see Yavn, that's why I'm so clueless now.

dizneydesi
07-21-2005, 04:25 AM
yeah i was in becky's talk show room a while back,when she said yavn would be in and i could not see anything. i was clicking on everycharacter to see what he looked like! he was talking though. he seems to be a VMK diety. :CastMem:

Cerala
07-21-2005, 04:29 AM
I feel kind of bad searching Yavn down along with whatever other people looking for him... I imagine it would get a little overwhelming at times, but I don't know. Is there anything less... intrusive (sorry if that's a bad choice of words) I could do to go about talking to him / someone about the pin?