View Full Version : Played Tag this Morning

Mr.Brain
07-20-2005, 07:47 PM
This morning I met Heartsdown and Danola in Town Square and we played tag for about an hour. OMG it was fun! And funny! If you see me and want to start a game just ask.

Mr.Lunatix
07-20-2005, 07:54 PM
Do you stay in one place? lol playing tag with people on your list would be to easy xD I wanted to try Hide and Seek, but the only ones who wanted to play were on my list and thats no fun ;)

Mr.Brain
07-20-2005, 09:06 PM
we stayed in town square. to tag you had to get in the spot next to your tagee, it's harder then it sounds!

Heartsdown
07-20-2005, 09:08 PM
It was Really fun got to go it again sometime :) should get a screen shot next time but it was really fun well i am off to take sister and her friend to disneyland this will be the third time i have been to disneyland since sunday the 50th!!!! Boy i need a life.....lol Got to play again sometime brain bye all

Danola
07-22-2005, 03:37 AM
It was Really fun got to go it again sometime :) should get a screen shot next time but it was really fun well i am off to take sister and her friend to disneyland this will be the third time i have been to disneyland since sunday the 50th!!!! Boy i need a life.....lol Got to play again sometime brain bye all

we should play again.. but in the hide and seek forest :P

-Danola

Heartsdown
07-25-2005, 05:28 PM
We should play tomorrow since i dont work till the evening so pm me if you want to with a time and a place tomorrow