View Full Version : Can you Trade Storm Yet?

Krystal
07-20-2005, 06:06 AM
Are you allowed to trade the Boom Crash Yet?Sorry if there is another board like this.

xfan342
07-20-2005, 06:07 AM
No you can't

Krystal
07-20-2005, 06:09 AM
No you can't

Oh I saw that Pix dude or something and he had Pirate and Storm thought we could trade it now.Oh, well.Yavn may of given it to him.

GBShorts
07-20-2005, 06:16 AM
No, it can't be traded. Some looney was in my room earlier tonight saying if you put up two magic pins it would let you trade.

But he's crazy.

I tried it.

The Skipper
07-20-2005, 01:01 PM
I have caught a couple of kids say they will give you a code if you traded your pin to them, each time I jumped in and said that he can't give you a code, the dictionary won't allow it, and it's a scam.

wdwspider
07-20-2005, 01:11 PM
I'm wondering if the messed up code issue will ever be resolved. Why not make Cursed Storm Tradable, I don't understand it. For one thing, it is a pin that combining would make sense. Also, for those of us with the Pirate Magic the wrong way, it would correct our bug of not eing able to get all three pins.

Such a simple solution made difficult.

pixiepal
07-20-2005, 04:22 PM
Also, for those of us with the Pirate Magic the wrong way, it would correct our bug of not eing able to get all three pins.

Such a simple solution made difficult.

This cracks me up (not you, wdwspider, but the fact that we all think we got it the wrong way). I GOT IF FROM THE CEREAL BOX!! How is that wrong?

wdwspider
07-20-2005, 04:40 PM
This cracks me up (not you, wdwspider, but the fact that we all think we got it the wrong way). I GOT IF FROM THE CEREAL BOX!! How is that wrong?

That is the right way. Those of us who used the Buried in Treasure and got Pirates are the wrong way. The codes were messed up by VMK it seems.

PixelProphet
07-20-2005, 06:18 PM
I have it, just not in my main account, so i am not looking for it at this time, i simply put it there for the following reasons.

1: When it becomes able to trade I do not need it as it is in a spare account.
2: People to stop asking me to trade inferno for it.

Macz
07-20-2005, 07:11 PM
People there is one way to trade the cursed storm(very hard to do) you have to find yavn and ask for help that you entered the codes to early and that you will never get the cursed storm

he will trade with you then he will say. look in your pins. look there and there it is.

pins i have:
G,INV,F,INF,P,S

Missing
M,T

skip
07-20-2005, 07:17 PM
Well, while I do think they should fix the problem and make storm trade able, it doesn't really matter to me since I got my storm pin from yavn. :)

PixelProphet
07-20-2005, 07:57 PM
the problem is making it so that it can not be combined, as the animation with the cursed storm and the buried in treasure are as long as they can be already.

wdwspider
07-20-2005, 09:07 PM
the problem is making it so that it can not be combined, as the animation with the cursed storm and the buried in treasure are as long as they can be already.

I disagree, why is cursed storm at a limit, it can simply repeat itself.

Aside from that, what difference does it make if you cannot combine it as far as trading goes? I have more than five Pirate pins and it simply says you are at a limit. The same can be done with the storm and treasure pins at one star.

PixelProphet
07-20-2005, 10:27 PM
I disagree, why is cursed storm at a limit, it can simply repeat itself.

Aside from that, what difference does it make if you cannot combine it as far as trading goes? I have more than five Pirate pins and it simply says you are at a limit. The same can be done with the storm and treasure pins at one star.

do not ask me, it could jsut be made not to be able to combine, but is is all work that would have to go into stuff that was already released, and finished, i know yavn and the others have this in their fix it log, and i am sure theyw ill get around to it sometime very soon.

beachhalo86
07-20-2005, 10:34 PM
probably around the time they get around to releasing tomorrowland and frontierland so i guess we could expect this around december? never? the next millenium? pardon the fact that i'm really bitter about this... they should be able to look at our accounts to see if we do or dont have the storm pin and whether we used the codes too early then just give it out in mass!! but nooooooooo again that would be simple....

Shadow Knuckles
07-20-2005, 10:43 PM
I think curse storm will be trade able sooner or later just not summer time.Maybe fall?There going have make new code or make it tradeable or nobody going get all magic pins besides who did not use gold code.

greenhpper
07-20-2005, 10:52 PM
Perhaps it is punishment for using things too early? lol

PixelProphet
07-20-2005, 11:06 PM
probably around the time they get around to releasing tomorrowland and frontierland so i guess we could expect this around december? never? the next millenium? pardon the fact that i'm really bitter about this... they should be able to look at our accounts to see if we do or dont have the storm pin and whether we used the codes too early then just give it out in mass!! but nooooooooo again that would be simple....

auhm, simple math?

we are up to the Guest11000 range right now meaning there is roughly 11000* accounts on VMK now, then to go though and verify that everyone entered the code, and decide on weither to take the pirate pin in trade or simply award it to everyone would be a VERY very very big undertaking.