View Full Version : Theater Games

thetitan13
07-20-2005, 02:21 AM
My new room of fun!
http://www.maj.com/gallery/VMKFansite/VMK/theater.png
It's an improv game room. We play games like those from 'Whose Line is it Anyway?', game from other improv shows, games created by other VMK players, and some of my own
I had my first show today and it was really great! I want to thank RoyalHighness for giving me some chairs and shiregirl for eating her hat (How bad did it taste?)
So, stop by some time.

Showtimes are:
Tonight: 11:00 PM eastern time.
We will be playing: VMK Look Alike, Audience Idea, Props, and a game that I hope somebody from the audience will give me.

Tommorow: Show time annouced tomorrow
We will be playing surviver, VMK Ugly, and an audience suggested game. Open to all.

The Day After Tomorrow: A movie! LOL, Show time announced the day of the show.
We will be playing ###, ###, ###, ### with ### carpet ### pins, and ###. Darn world filter! Open to all.

supergirl
07-20-2005, 02:24 AM
Your room looks cool!! I will try to stop by and check it out. :mickey2:

CuteHaliey
07-20-2005, 02:25 AM
hey i'm going i'm cute haliey on vmk

AdventureKid
07-20-2005, 02:28 AM
Awesome room! :)

thetitan13
07-20-2005, 02:34 AM
Thanks all!

thetitan13
07-20-2005, 02:53 AM
Game is starting now! Come or be attacked by a monkey!

krazymic
07-20-2005, 03:04 AM
My new room of fun!
http://www.maj.com/gallery/VMKFansite/VMK/theater.png
It's an improv game room. We play games like those from 'Whose Line is it Anyway?', game from other improv shows, games created by other VMK players, and some of my own
I had my first show today and it was really great! I want to thank RoyalHighness for giving me some chairs and shiregirl for eating her hat (How bad did it taste?)
So, stop by some time.

Showtimes are:
Tonight: 11:00 PM eastern time.
We will be playing: VMK Look Alike, Audience Idea, Props, and a game that I hope somebody from the audience will give me.

Tommorow: Show time annouced tomorrow
We will be playing surviver, VMK Ugly, and an audience suggested game. Open to all.

The Day After Tomorrow: A movie! LOL, Show time announced the day of the show.
We will be playing ###, ###, ###, ### with ### carpet ### pins, and ###. Darn world filter! Open to all.
cool!! hey whats it called?
__________________________________________________ _______________
kingdom hearts super fan!!

thetitan13
07-20-2005, 03:10 AM
Um..Theater Games..

Game just happened. I had to get off. It was...interesting to say the least. Come by tomorrow! :)