View Full Version : Emporium Red specials and more.

SweepHunter
12-08-2005, 04:22 PM
:xmas4: Emporium pins and posters were not changed.:xmas4:

:xmas35: The red penny press has been replaced with the green penny press.
:xmas35: A new item has been added, the Red Disney Cruise Travel Chest

:xmas5: Current prices and items:xmas5:

:xmas5: Regular Emporium Items:xmas5:
50 credits = Disneyland Velvet Rope Room Divider
300 credits = HK Paper Lantern Blue
300 credits = HK Paper Lantern Yellow
500 credits = HK Ship Chair Blue
50 credits = Philharmagic Chair Color Blue
150 credits = Philharmagic Chair Color Pink

:xmas5: Specials:xmas5:
800 credits = Disneyland Retro Penny Press Color Green:xmas24: :xmas24: :xmas24: :xmas24:
300 credits = Disneyland Retro Turnstile Color Red
300 credits = Disneyland Ride Operator's Scorecard Color Red
2000 credits = Random Number Generator Color Red
50 credits = Philharmagic Chair Color Red
250 credits = Pirate Treasure Rug
250 credits = Red Disney Cruise Travel Chest:xmas35:

There are indications that after the holidays green, blue and purple will return while red leaves the Emporium but nobody knows for sure if this is true. Please do not harrass staff with questions on when if ever red will leave or when if ever the other colors will return. They do not know the answer, cannot give the answer, or will not give the answer. The same holds true for all retired furniture, the Haunted Mansion, Frontierland, new pins, and new costumes. Thanks for the list Navimap and thanks Karo for the information on credits.

:xmas35: :xmas35: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year:xmas35: :xmas35:
Hunter

NaviMap
12-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Oh, i didn't notice it until you mentioned about the red stuff in Emporium Special, thanks

dangerman
12-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Theater chair? As in yavn's room or like phil chair?

RecklessPuppy
12-08-2005, 04:54 PM
The red scoreboard, turnstile, generator and red penny press are all for sale in the emporium today....

http://www.mnsi.net/~recibaby/RecklessPuppySig.jpg

NaviMap
12-08-2005, 04:55 PM
Looks like they changed the item list in Emporium:

Furniture (looks like some stuff was taken out):
Disneyland Velvet Rope Room Divider
HK Paper Lantern Blue
HK Paper Lantern Yellow
HK Ship Chair Blue
Philharmagic Chair Color Blue
Philharmagic Chair Color Pink

Specials (looks like some big changes here):
Disneyland Retro Penny Press Color Red
Disneyland Retro Turnstile Color Red
Disneyland Ride Operator's Scorecard Color Red
Philharmagic Chair Color Red
Pirate Treasure Rug
Random Number Generator Color Red

AceLollipop
12-08-2005, 04:55 PM
This is great news! Now everyone can get those items. THANK YOU VMK!

Kaironzet
12-08-2005, 05:01 PM
This is great news! Now everyone can get those items. THANK YOU VMK!
But you can no longer get purple and green stuff! LOL

AceLollipop
12-08-2005, 05:04 PM
I know! Could they be rotating the beta things?

I'm like jumping out of my seat I'm so excited!

Kaironzet
12-08-2005, 05:05 PM
I know! Could they be rotating the beta things?

I'm like jumping out of my seat I'm so excited!
I knew this was coming beforehand. Don't be surprised if more beta is up later, yavn told me the other day that a good part of beta was returning soon, and I guess soon is today onwards!

sacura288
12-08-2005, 05:05 PM
the beta returns@_@ first the sorcerer ears now this !!!!

SweepHunter
12-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Thank you all for your patience and for not opening 18 threads. I am trying to update this thread but notes are everywhere. Karo can give me prices if someone does not post.

I am still losing connection.
Thanks Navimap

IslandofDream
12-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Thanks, wish i had looked here earlier, i just traded a green pirate throne for red turnstile and red scoreboard, thinking they were still rare. Oh well, hopefully the rest of beta will come back out

MrGenie
12-08-2005, 05:49 PM
Thanks, wish i had looked here earlier, i just traded a green pirate throne for red turnstile and red scoreboard, thinking they were still rare. Oh well, hopefully the rest of beta will come back outSorry to hear that...if you made this trade with someone today, that was not very nice of them to take advantage of you in this way. I put this thread on the front page so hopefully more people will realize these beta items have been re-released and not get ripped off.

kidkid9393
12-08-2005, 05:50 PM
800 credits = Disneyland Retro Penny Press Color Red

Thats one you get on the tour ( or back in poohs corner )

bfen
12-08-2005, 05:52 PM
So does anyone know how long these will be out?

SweepHunter
12-08-2005, 05:59 PM
I will edit any errors. I crashed so many times it is not funny.
Wow front page.
I apparently posted about 2 minutes after it came out. It was not there earlier.

tiggerspice
12-08-2005, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the info, I already bought up the set. I am so excited!
I am so glad I made sure I had one of each of the other colors. Never thought they'd go away, I just like the pretty colors!
Do you think this is just a Christmas thing?
~Tiggerspice

MrGenie
12-08-2005, 06:01 PM
So does anyone know how long these will be out?Unless they announce it in the Newsletter, I doubt we'll find out. Even if Yavn and Company have finalized a December rollout schedule, I don't expect they will share it with us. :xmas4:

bfen
12-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Unless they announce it in the Newsletter, I doubt we'll find out. Even if Yavn and Company have finalized a December rollout schedule, I don't expect they will share it with us. :xmas4:
Then I better stock up! :)

I was prepared for this to happen I am stocked up with all of the removed stuff. Yay :)

Swordsman
12-08-2005, 07:10 PM
I am now the king of beta!
But something troubles me now. There aren't any penny presses left but the red. How come????

BnyKty
12-08-2005, 07:33 PM
I must be blind! I did not see them LOL!

SteelersYOYO
12-08-2005, 08:30 PM
I am now the king of beta!
But something troubles me now. There aren't any penny presses left but the red. How come????

Think of it this way:
Add Beta
Take away thing to make them beta

Yo_oY

Jord
12-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Why vmk, why? Why did you bring the red beta back to the Emporium? Go check yourself people. The red beta is back in specials.

NaviMap
12-08-2005, 08:31 PM
I must be blind! I did not see them LOL!
It's in the Emporium under specials, all the ride operator items sold are only red

SleepyPiglet
12-08-2005, 08:32 PM
VMK can be a mystery and they obviously know what they're doing if they rereleased it

Supernova08
12-08-2005, 08:34 PM
I just saw. I can't believe VMK would just release the red items. Most of all, I'm shocked they would just release the Red Penny Presses since they are a park item. That, and the fact that I had 30 Red Presses which are no longer even rare. I mean, the Red Furniture is nice and all, but VMK, how could you do this to us. Many people will be upset, mostly the people who had these beta red items or red presses. :mad:

Adventurebry
12-08-2005, 08:36 PM
I just saw. I can't believe VMK would just release the red items. Most of all, I'm shocked they would just release the Red Penny Presses since they are a park item. That, and the fact that I had 30 Red Presses which are no longer even rare. I mean, the Red Furniture is nice and all, but VMK, how could you do this to us. Many people will be upset, mostly the people who had these beta red items or red presses. :mad:

I had some before and im very happy they brought them back. I think everybody should have a equal chance in getting items.

cptnruthless
12-08-2005, 08:41 PM
gah, it makes me insane... i was trying to make a room, with different colored penny presses, and i set it all up, and all i needed to do was buy the presses... but i didnt go on vmk last night, because i was studaying for a huge test... i check the forums today... and they're all gone! i spent all my time searching the forums to get some red presses, and now they're on sale!

i wont quit vmk, but it sure has made me a bit upset... 2 weeks ago, i traded 2 green philharmagic chairs for a red turnstile, and now its only 300 credits...

Greenway
12-08-2005, 09:02 PM
I traded for a red penny press not long ago. C'est la vie de VMK.

Maribeth
12-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Yes, it is NOT good news!! The other day I traded a pirate quest thing for two red penny presses!! This stinks, pardon me, but really!! For anybody who had that red beta, I feel sorry for ya! I paid real money to get my red penny! To get it you have to PAY to buy candy at WDW!!!

splashdiva
12-08-2005, 09:51 PM
well at least it's been conformed I thought I just became totaly color blind due to finals or it was a bug... I just can't decied weter to buy anything... I mean will these stay rare ( like hats are still rare). I was trying to save up for holiday stuff and now I'm confuseled.

dangerman
12-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Oh Splahdiva, you got a point there XD

Cimorne
12-08-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm not too surprised that they are out again - we have been warned about the return of beta. :) The only thing that really bothers me is that there is now only one color to buy... call me crazy, but I like to have some variety...;).

Gingerkitty
12-08-2005, 10:20 PM
I'm not too surprised that they are out again - we have been warned about the return of beta. :) The only thing that really bothers me is that there is now only one color to buy... call me crazy, but I like to have some variety...;).

im not suprized either, it wouldnt be fair if they didnt because many people just heard of vmk. and it wont be out for long, so i wouldnt worry about it.

piratepbwish
12-08-2005, 10:20 PM
i am totally going to buy mulpiles of each item. well mabye not of the red spinner but i want to lol wish me luck

do you think this is a one day deal, over the weekend deal, or will be in emporaim forever

AceLollipop
12-08-2005, 10:35 PM
What's with this moaning? Cut it out gosh now everyone has a chance to get the stuff not just you.

Please think about others and not yourself.

warner
12-08-2005, 10:50 PM
Karo? do u no if the Green Barrel Chairs will be returning?

Kaironzet
12-08-2005, 10:53 PM
Karo? do u no if the Green Barrel Chairs will be returning?
lol, I have no idea about this. I haven't got access to that kind of information but well, if beta is returning, as said by yavn several times, green barrels might be returning as well, but see, this is just a thoery.

Chip
12-08-2005, 10:57 PM
I really wish that the blue magic carpets will come bnack out!

barfownz
12-08-2005, 11:42 PM
Pins and posters are still the same in the Emporium. Karo helped me with prices and NaviMap helped with the neat list.

Current Items and prices

Specials (looks like some big changes here):

All green, blue, and purple are off the market.
I lost connection and will edit soon.

good job navimap! but remember i was the "FIRST" with the red generator

OstrichSam
12-08-2005, 11:46 PM
I have to go check this out. :)

capkons
12-08-2005, 11:48 PM
What is beata? if someone could please post a picture ?!

MrGenie
12-08-2005, 11:48 PM
good job navimap! but remember i was the "FIRST" with the red generatorLet me be the "FIRST" to say that I think this comment is going to backfire on you. :xmas16:

AceLollipop
12-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Let me be the "FIRST" to say that I think this comment is going to backfire on you. :xmas16:
Does this mean I am allowed to say how what he posted was rude?

I was keeping my mouth shut but someone opend it for me. ;)

carlyiscoolio
12-09-2005, 12:56 AM
I have always wanted a red generator, so now I can have it! now people can all have equal chances of getting things, not just people who can go to the parks :)

SpinMarty
12-09-2005, 01:14 AM
Sheesh moan mona gripe moan lol.
It has ALWAYS been the plan to rotate furniture and accessories around (as stated clearly in my "Furniture and Accessories" thread). This should be no shock to anyone at this point. Sure I have traded lots of things for other things, but I did so knowing that I wanted that NOW instead of waiting for it's eventual return.

Other items I am more patient about lol.

monkeynisha1
12-09-2005, 02:20 AM
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! BETA IS RETURNING!! :xmas5: :xmas5: :xmas5:
lol srry i get very excited

gilligantrips
12-09-2005, 02:25 AM
I just thought of something. Maybe they will release the colored generators by color. So green was already out, now red, and maybe later blue and purple.

i.e. Red generator; we also get red penny press, turnstile, scoreboard.

DFreak1989
12-09-2005, 03:31 AM
I knew they were going to bring back the red stuff, but take away the other things? Well this will stir things up a bit I think. Good thing I have good stash of the now retired stuff. :)

PrincessFunk
12-09-2005, 03:33 AM
so i guess my red penny press ain't rare anymore.

Bilbo
12-09-2005, 03:46 AM
I feel bad for all the people who had all the red stuff. Now it's worthless!

:wave2:Bilbo:wave2:

DFreak1989
12-09-2005, 03:51 AM
It's funny that you mention that Bilbo because the first thing that always goes through my mind when something gets re-released is "I wonder who paid 15+ items for this item YESTERDAY" So yeah I guess I feel kinda bad too.

SingingJoJo
12-09-2005, 04:34 AM
I also feel bad for all the people who had red items. Now they are just worth as much as the others. Thanks for the heads up anyways :)

Yavn
12-09-2005, 04:39 AM
Wow, lots of thoughts here.

So why Red items? For the holidays of course! We have been getting lots of requests to bring out the red items and so they are back...for a limited time!

So what do you want to see brought back next? What should never be brought back?

Thanks,
Yavn

NaviMap
12-09-2005, 04:40 AM
Ah! I wonder if you're bringing out the green items Yavn... :)

figmentisback
12-09-2005, 04:41 AM

So why Red items? For the holidays of course! We have been getting lots of requests to bring out the red items and so they are back...for a limited time!

So what do you want to see brought back next? What should never be brought back?

Thanks,
Yavn

Green items of course.. lol

oh and maybe..

:xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: and :xmas17: :xmas17: :xmas17:

just a thought...

Great work...

oh, and is there a "snow carpet" coming.. like the pirate carpet except it has snow on it..

sofunjazzie
12-09-2005, 04:41 AM
Ah! I wonder if you're bringing out green items Yavn... :)
green would be good :) and rocket couches i would like to buy one :)

bfen
12-09-2005, 04:48 AM
I also think the rockets should be released again.

As for things never being brought back, I dont think anything should be taken away from the stores permanently.

And maybe there should be a Mini Snow Machine for the Holidays. Thats what I would really like :).

Also thank you for bringing the Red items back Yavn :).

Bunnie
12-09-2005, 06:01 AM
So what do you want to see brought back next?
Thanks, Yavn

Yavn, I would like to see the Blue Aladdin Carpet Chair return to the shops for a while. A family member of mine would like one for a special room she is making. I have one that I will give her if it doesn't come back out, but I am rather attached to it, lol.

Thanks for asking! I'm sure you will get some very interesting answers to this question!

Bunnie

ddue
12-09-2005, 06:08 AM
im really really bummed about this
i mean soon, beta wont be beta anymore
no more beta
just retired items
i mean if they bring back green flips nothing will be rare

SweepHunter
12-09-2005, 06:40 AM
There are new players each day. Each day players evolve such as a person who is trying to trade sneakers for gold furniture becomes a regular trader or a regular trader starts trading quest.

VMK will be more taxed by new players each day who are adding lots of stuff to lots of rooms as they evolve. It is logical that VMK limits the number of items available. There are only so many colors that can be made of an item as who wants a rose colored, flamingo colored, and a magenta rocket. It is easier on the system if they limit the types of items.

It is my theory that all items will be rotated. As seen in statements by staff that we should not call stuff rare, for example, that we should see stuff come and go. People whine that there is no new stuff. People whine because they have to trade a lot to get retired furniture. People whine all the time. Poor VMK staff get grief no matter what they do.

Chedstro
12-09-2005, 06:44 AM
I think a really great Christmas item would be a Christmas Tree Hat. I look so totally stupid in it in real life, it would be a treat to look cool in it in VMK.:xmas11:

Cindy (Coriander)

woowoo
12-09-2005, 08:50 AM
do u all not realize how happy some people are now! does it really matter. be happy for the happy people! i have been playing back in the beta days. i really do not care if it comes back out or not! other people want stuff to lets be fair

RikuBlade
12-09-2005, 11:00 AM
Erm ...hooray i guess?
Sheesh moan mona gripe moan lol.
It has ALWAYS been the plan to rotate furniture and accessories around (as stated clearly in my "Furniture and Accessories" thread). This should be no shock to anyone at this point. Sure I have traded lots of things for other things, but I did so knowing that I wanted that NOW instead of waiting for it's eventual return.

Other items I am more patient about lol.
Just saying, now you got all the red items for your catologue thing :D

AceLollipop
12-09-2005, 11:20 AM

Thanks,
Yavn
Thank you very much for bringing those things back. :)

gilligantrips
12-09-2005, 11:32 AM

Thanks,
Yavn
I am liking the red box as an idea to bring back. People need them for ride construction. (er... I do ;))

CooledCoyote
12-09-2005, 11:34 AM

Thanks,
Yavn
I'd like to see a complete change-over of the store specials. Take what are in there off market for now and bring back other retired items. Good time to do it now at the 6 month mark coming out of Beta, then change over again in another 6 months. Keep the store specials "special".

JustBlase
12-09-2005, 11:44 AM
:xmas4: Emporium pins and posters were not changed.:xmas4:

:xmas5: Current prices and items:xmas5:

:xmas5: Regular Emporium Items:xmas5:

:xmas5: Specials:xmas5:

There are indications that after the holidays green, blue and purple will return while red leaves the Emporium but nobody knows for sure if this is true. Please do not harrass staff with questions on when if ever red will leave or when if ever the other colors will return. They do not know the answer, cannot give the answer, or will not give the answer. The same holds true for all retired furniture, the Haunted Mansion, Frontierland, new pins, and new costumes.

:xmas35: :xmas35: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year:xmas35: :xmas35:
Hunter
My prediction about the red chair might leave thats what i predict.

riccio13
12-09-2005, 11:45 AM
i am very excited about the red stuff because i needed them for a room idea but LOL i also needed blue and green and i forgot to stack up LOL so i hope the blue green and purple come back afterwards.

CoolmanJosh
12-09-2005, 11:45 AM
Well i got a idea yavn. Why not we also bring back red crates to. Since think about this. Not alot of people own it. It is great to use with green crates for the holidays. Keep it out for a limited time. It could work out great. Thanks yavn for the red furniture. I bought a little of it all. LOL

JustBlase
12-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Forgot to ask is the red stuff going to be there today?

Sorry for double posting but why dont we bring back also red rockers? not many people have it. Ned has it and so do I. But why dont we bring it back to vmk i mean not many people have it

DizCaptain
12-09-2005, 11:48 AM
@_@ @_@ @_@ no way! I can not beleive it! I need to get ehem all! Now I can have an actual good room for a game that nmatches the purarte prison!

riccio13
12-09-2005, 11:51 AM
wow LOL alot of ppl are on the fan site in the morning before school, well at least it is the morning before school over here. i thought i was one of the few who was up so early! btw blase, i did not know u had some red rockers as well (talk about extremely rare)

JustBlase
12-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Yea, I do Ned isn't the only one from beta

Yea, I do Ned isn't the only one from beta btw the red rockers that i have are on my beta title

Maribeth
12-09-2005, 12:03 PM
I get up early before school too. Like now...
But anyways if it is still there today, I have to go get some!!

JustBlase
12-09-2005, 12:04 PM
I don't have school because of the snow today.

Nap
12-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Yavn i think that there should be a snow rug!

prisoner
12-09-2005, 12:27 PM

Yavn,

First of all, thanks both for bringing the items back (even if there are still a few bugs in these items), but also for asking us our opinion on this.

I think it would be great to bring rockets back someday - but perhaps more limited in colors initially, and only on a special occasion. (Perhaps the 4th of July? Or the next shuttle launch?)

I also don't think that the stuff available from the parks should be available in stores in VMK (and I don't get to the parks, so this isn't me trying to get goodies for myself), so I'm a bit dissapointed that the red penny press is for sale.

It would be reasonable to me to think that some colors of items could be released and never released again - for example space suits if that prize is ever discontinued. But it would be dissapointing if things that are clearly sets are done disjointedly - for example, a green philharmagic chair should come back out when the scoreboard and such return.

I know this might be a burden, but I hope that some of the holiday items (such as the haloween items) are not re-used again next year. Or at least one of the items is saved as the "2005" edition and replaced with something equally cool, but unique for that year (for example, the pumpkin with mickey ears might never be released again, but instead have a ghost lamp or something).

Thank you, as always, for the work you and your teams put into VMK. I always look forward to "what's next" - be it the new items, the return of old items, or items I have working correctly.

simpsons fan
12-09-2005, 12:50 PM
i want all beta back i missed beta and put inferno out

PowerGirl
12-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Oh boy!!!

Good thing I have 1704 credits stocked up for no reason! THat Red generator is mine....I just need to get a few more credits...

DizCaptain
12-09-2005, 12:58 PM
I have no school Snow Day! and snow rug is a very very good idea!

SoarinSoarin
12-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Wow! Great idea to ask the fan site!

Well, I would like to seewhat priz said, Year Limited Edition Holiday Stuff!

Also, I love the idea for the colors coming back! Perhaps you could have everything the is beta that was red come back! Red Tent, Red Canoe, and then be Beta again once the red colors leave after the holidays! This would also apply for everything green when brought back, blue, and purple! Maybe like everyday in a different shop a Beta item that is that color would come back for that day only! (Maybe even green flips?)

SS~

RecklessPuppy
12-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Hi Yavn..thank you so much for releasing the red items..now I can start my christmas room :)

I have a question for you...could u make a Christmas room for us to buy...something with a tree and snow....

The one thing that I truely truely want you to release again is the pink tiki idol.....it is the cutest...I want one so bad..also to make a purple tiki idol would be the best...

Yes Soarin Soarin, good idea....green flips...awesome

Thanks Yavn..you are the BEST..

:xmas35: Happy Holidays:xmas35:

http://www.mnsi.net/~recibaby/RecklessPuppySig.jpg

DizCaptain
12-09-2005, 01:06 PM
lol do nto get carried away soarinsoarin (jk)! I think it woukld be great to have all this back too! then we can have free space suits and free hm rooms jk! LOL too much happening at once

AceLollipop
12-09-2005, 01:55 PM
Yavn, here is what I think should be brought back.

Rockets should be brought back. Not all of them, but atleast some to make there be rockets in stores. There are lot's of newer players who just want a rocket for the sake of having one, but they can afford the high prices that are demaned by the traders.

A part of me wants the red rocking chair back since there is only like 2 in VMK and erm.. I really want one. :P Green emprorium chair would be nice to see back. Perfect time, green for the holidays.

Thanks for taking the time to hear what we think. :)

Supernova08
12-09-2005, 02:59 PM
I also don't think that the stuff available from the parks should be available in stores in VMK (and I don't get to the parks, so this isn't me trying to get goodies for myself), so I'm a bit dissapointed that the red penny press is for sale.
I agree with the Red Penny Press thing. But on the other hand, the rest of the red furniture is cool looking.

I really think they need to release the green items again. Yes, they just took them off the market only a few days ago, but many people still need green items for their Christmas rooms. And it would be pretty cool if they released the green philharmagic chair, to make rooms extra Christmasy. What VMK really needs is dark green furniture. The green presses and turnstiles and such were a more vibrant, bright green. I think a VMK Christmas would really benefit from Dark Green Items, for more of that Christmas tree color. :xmas11:

(LOL, Green Flips for the Holidays :xmas16: )

Kaironzet
12-09-2005, 03:03 PM
For everyone to notice, the red penny press has been removed and the green penny press is taking its place! :)

AceLollipop
12-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Yup thought that quest thing would nto be in there for long. :)

Jdrizzle
12-09-2005, 03:05 PM
I Know And I Need The Red Penny Press!!!!

Supernova08
12-09-2005, 03:09 PM
For everyone to notice, the red penny press has been removed and the green penny press is taking its place! :)

I just saw.... Yay. Finally, my 30 pre-yesterday Red Presses are worth something again!!! :xmas16:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/Supernova07/12-9EmporiumSpecials.jpg

piratepbwish
12-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Yavn,

First of all, thanks both for bringing the items back (even if there are still a few bugs in these items), but also for asking us our opinion on this.

I think it would be great to bring rockets back someday - but perhaps more limited in colors initially, and only on a special occasion. (Perhaps the 4th of July? Or the next shuttle launch?)

It would be reasonable to me to think that some colors of items could be released and never released again - for example space suits if that prize is ever discontinued. But it would be dissapointing if things that are clearly sets are done disjointedly - for example, a green philharmagic chair should come back out when the scoreboard and such return.

I know this might be a burden, but I hope that some of the holiday items (such as the haloween items) are not re-used again next year. Or at least one of the items is saved as the "2005" edition and replaced with something equally cool, but unique for that year (for example, the pumpkin with mickey ears might never be released again, but instead have a ghost lamp or something).

Thank you, as always, for the work you and your teams put into VMK. I always look forward to "what's next" - be it the new items, the return of old items, or items I have working correctly.

yeah i agree with the rocket chairs. I have only like 2 and it is not enough to decorate my room like i want to.

and i also agree that stuff in parks should not be relised. but i would like if that new hautned mansion ride, one of the prizes would be a haunted mansion room.

sofunjazzie
12-09-2005, 03:55 PM
i didn't have time to buy more penny presses and i have never been to disneyland or WDW to buy candy for more red penny presses

SweepHunter
12-09-2005, 04:04 PM
I did not buy some and wish I had but I still have a red penny press from last week. I am glad changed it so quest stuff was not for sale. What is the use of going on a quest if you can smash some boats and get it that way.

Thanks to Karo for the update.

RikuBlade
12-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Aww man xP. If you thought the red penny press was worthless. Think again. Now the green one is worthless xPPP

tiggerspice
12-09-2005, 09:06 PM
Yavn!
Thanks for everything.

I think a GOLD rocket couch (with seats the color gold penny press, as opposed to the yellow of gold philhrmagic chair and yellow rocket) would be the awesomest awsome that ever awesomed and would buy 500 of them!

ok, so that is just me then:)
~Tiggerspice

SteelersYOYO
12-09-2005, 09:16 PM

Thanks,
Yavn

I would like to see some other green and red stuff back I need them for a game I am doing for the holidays!

Happy Holidays,
Yo_oY

splashdiva
12-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Yavn!
Thanks for everything.

I think a GOLD rocket couch (with seats the color gold penny press, as opposed to the yellow of gold philhrmagic chair and yellow rocket) would be the awesomest awsome that ever awesomed and would buy 500 of them!

ok, so that is just me then:)
~Tiggerspice

omg best idea ever!!!! that would be sooooooo cool!!:xmas35: :xmas35:

Enderz
12-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Hey Yavn, I think I would like not to see the return of the Blue Haunted Rocking chairs. But I would like to see these Infamous Red Haunted Rocking chairs show up for a day or something. ;)

I actually really like the idea of bringing some of these Beta items back for the players that are around now that were not back then to give them a chance to get these items. :)

AceLollipop
12-09-2005, 10:45 PM
Hey Yavn, I think I would like not to see the return of the Blue Haunted Rocking chairs. But I would like to see these Infamous Red Haunted Rocking chairs show up for a day or something. ;)

I actually really like the idea of bringing some of these Beta items back for the players that are around now that were not back then to give them a chance to get these items. :)
Could you state your reasons for not wanting them back?

Enderz
12-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Could you state your reasons for not wanting them back?

Well I mean if you could only bring back 1 I would choose to have like a new color rocker like black, grey, or white.. And no real reason. I mean I think we should still have some items that are Rare/Beta and never brough back. Kind of like Real Retail. THings are not out forever. so I think some items should be the same as the real world. :) I don't know jsut my opinion. :)

MsBehave
12-09-2005, 10:50 PM

Thanks,
Yavn

Well for me, I felt really sad when the red items were released. I traded a whole bunch of pirate stuff to my sister because I thought it would never come back. Now since they DID come back, I feel ripped off. And she wont even trade me back!

I suppose all beta will come back. I traded my blue carpet chair, green phinlar magic chair, and all the rest of my beta and pirate quest for another inferno, which i hear today (rumor) inferno is not rare anymore!

I stink at playing games. Beta was all i had. I thought i would be set for life, that all i had to do was trade for buyable things in bulk. But i was wrong. I miss the beta days, where film was half the price and double the film. The 55 films i have right now are all NPC, which is what i am good at, clicking the people.

The other day, i was on vmk, and i saw a GUEST that had inferno AND green flips! Not just one guest, multiple guests posessing one or both of those items. It seems to me that guests are richer than i am, which they are, and it is like they get everything. I mean, room make overs, full of beta. And then they go off and trade everything for buyable things! or they just sell them!

I hope the new games that come out are easier. Ever since the pirate ships actually got brains and started attacking my ship, not alot of points are dripping into my account.

Anyways, you probaly wont even read this, but oh well.

Oh! and please bring back red tents. i like tents.

A VERY Poor,
-CL_MsBehave

F0REVERL0ST
12-09-2005, 10:51 PM

Thanks,
Yavn

I think it would be cool to bring back rocket couches.

Maybe some new colors? :D

bopper
12-09-2005, 10:51 PM
The Red Penny Press is gone from the Specials and the Green Penny Press is there now.

cptnruthless
12-09-2005, 11:41 PM
personally, id love to see green barrels, red crates, green philharmagic chairs, black and yellow candles and cyan ariel chests come back.

daykota
12-10-2005, 01:09 AM
another new item a red travel chest cost is 250

skip
12-10-2005, 01:13 AM
The Travel Shirt Red has appeared in Emporium for 250 credits! Get yours now! :)

Pollywolly
12-10-2005, 01:15 AM
Travel Shirt Red? Huh?

daykota
12-10-2005, 01:16 AM
there is no travel shirt in the emporium, if there was place a photo on please. all i see is a Disney Cruise Travel Chest Color Red out

skip
12-10-2005, 01:17 AM
Oops, its a crate, silly me, my friend told me it was a shirt. Mods, please change the topic title to 'Crate', not shirt. ;)

Pollywolly
12-10-2005, 01:17 AM
what are you talking about?

Pollywolly
12-10-2005, 01:18 AM
oh LOL my bad

piratepbwish
12-10-2005, 01:28 AM
LOL but ty for making this thred as soon as i saw it i ran to the emporiam:)

bfen
12-10-2005, 01:32 AM
LOL but ty for making this thred as soon as i saw it i ran to the emporiam:)
LOL So did I. It is really cool :).

ChrisR
12-10-2005, 01:34 AM
i would happen to need pic.. ok nvm/

PrincessFunk
12-10-2005, 01:39 AM
it isnt exactly a shirt... more like a travel chest

Mikailah
12-10-2005, 01:43 AM
Very cool, thanks for the info! Here's a picture of it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/seacrestsgirl/VMK/travelchest.jpg

Adventurebry
12-10-2005, 01:51 AM
That is one coolio new box!

Nessarz
12-10-2005, 01:58 AM
Question: What is this?! O_o

Sr.Penguin
12-10-2005, 01:58 AM
does anyone know if you can stack them on each other?

Sr.Penguin

PrincessAnnO
12-10-2005, 02:02 AM
does anyone know if you can stack them on each other?

Sr.Penguin

Yes. They stack rather nicely.

Sr.Penguin
12-10-2005, 02:03 AM
ty now maybe i can think up something and use them.....

Sr.Penguin

PrincessAnnO
12-10-2005, 02:05 AM
ty now maybe i can think up something and use them.....

Sr.Penguin

No, thank you! I didn't even think about stacking them!:xmas35:

bfen
12-10-2005, 02:06 AM

I think that happens when you are dragging it into place (putting it into your room), it happened to me once.

ChrisR
12-10-2005, 02:06 AM

it's a Blue one!!!

Gingersnaps
12-10-2005, 02:07 AM
oh LOL my bad
thats my line LOL evania:xmas35:

Adventurebry
12-10-2005, 02:08 AM
it's a Blue one!!!

That is a bug not a blue one sorry. It happened to me b4

Skaterooni
12-10-2005, 02:32 AM
Did I miss something? o_o

ToXiCBuNNyWaBBiT
12-10-2005, 02:50 AM
lol ive been buying them for hours now i have 260 of em

splashdiva
12-10-2005, 03:40 AM
arg so much new stuff , need lots of credits. I think its time to go boat crashing, Ned must hate me for crashing all his boats.

figmentisback
12-10-2005, 03:54 AM
they love sneaking in these items.. lol

thought.. it is a holiday item... what else do we pack with for the holiday vacations??

Sorsha
12-10-2005, 04:03 AM
For those of you who were wondering about the picture of a crate that is believede to be a blue crate, well it is not a blue crate. there is a bug and it happened like the latern lamps. The color is just faded it is stil the red crate just with no color. the first time you enter the room is it red, but if you leave and then come back it is gray. There is no blue crate, just a bug.

ahadinosaur
12-10-2005, 04:11 AM
So, I bought quite a few of these little fellows.
The question is, other than stacking, what possible purpose COULD they serve? I mean obviously theres a lock and such, but is it only for stacking or part of the mysteries waiting to be "unlocked" in VMK. what if they serve as a prop to what will be going on very soon in VMK?

Did everyones minds go off in that kind of tangent like mine? LOL. Just wondering ;)

Happy Holidays!

AppleBees
12-10-2005, 04:21 AM
:eek: Whew! don't do this to me! I have a weak vmk heart! almost had a vmk heart attack! LOL I like clothes so I was like @_@ shirt? but I guess is the chest :D

darthmatt
12-10-2005, 04:21 AM
Oh here is the story of how it was realesed..

I was in yavn's room, when he said " I'll be right back I have to check on something when I get back you'll have a little present " so we waited thinking we would test something so we didnt want to crash. And we all waited.. and waited.. and waited.. and he didnt come back so then we were thinking ( not me ) that yavn was lying to us so somebody got mad and was dancing, and doing magic when somebody had just came from the emporium saying that a new red crate thing was out so that was yavns " little " gift.

SweepHunter
12-10-2005, 04:24 AM
I will be getting DSL in a week or so. Until such time I am stuck with MSN and its constant disconnections. I am asking moderators such as Shorts, Genie and Gatsby to please edit the first post as is necessary to reflect the changes.

I am sorry but I have been laughed at by a dear friend who cannot phathom the emotional strain of trying to get on the internet let alone get into VMK. I again thank everyone for not muddling up the forums with duplicate threads.

I am trying really hard to get this information onto the first thread but this morning I spent was at VMK for 7 hours of which I spent the first 3+ hours trying to get onto VMK becacuse of MSN crashes. I have not slept in 24 hours because I got to get online when I can.

SweepHunter
12-10-2005, 04:27 AM
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=319324#post319324
This information was posted at the URL listed above.

I haveed ask moderators to add the new information if I cannot get online. It is a hard time I am having with VMK access due to MSN crashes.

AppleBees
12-10-2005, 06:11 AM
I think the crates are so cute!

ps: sorry double posting but I didnt pay attention before if I had posts in this thread :(

Mr.Lunatix
12-10-2005, 07:27 AM
Hey Sweep, This might sound a bit childish, But i really enjoyed the way you typed this. I enjoy posts that are neatly organized, and have information that is easily read. I also enjoy the new smilies, and what better way to use them with the vmk holiday updates. Anyways just wanted to say thanks for the eye candy just within the layout, and great info.

SweepHunter
12-10-2005, 07:54 AM
Thank you, sir, for the good rep, lol.:xmas35: :xmas35: :xmas35: :xmas35: :xmas35:
I kept tweaking as I like the eye candy also.
I would like to hug the people who made the cute smilies.
Can you come to my site and permanantly intall them.

awsomeprincessace
12-10-2005, 08:04 AM
:xmas24: :xmas24: :xmas24: :xmas5: :xmas5: Woah Cool I'll go get it tyvm if I can't get it I'll be mad lol bye

________

:xmas35: Merry Christmas!!!:xmas35:

DCLmad
12-10-2005, 09:15 AM
I dont believe it. This is just perfect for me. All my rooms are connected to Disney Cruise Line in some way and check out my vmk name.
:xmas5:

madmabsonvmk
12-10-2005, 09:59 AM
will it be out today as well i hope it hasn't disappeared

BnyKty
12-10-2005, 10:10 AM
Aww.. I hope it will still be here today! I was sleeping when you posted this =P. Lol, it's just like that.. depends on the time!

prisoner
12-10-2005, 12:00 PM
For those of you who were wondering about the picture of a crate that is believede to be a blue crate, well it is not a blue crate. there is a bug and it happened like the latern lamps. The color is just faded it is stil the red crate just with no color. the first time you enter the room is it red, but if you leave and then come back it is gray. There is no blue crate, just a bug.

Facinating. Of the four items released so far (Turnstile, Scoreboard, Generator, Box), three of them have bugs. Anyone know of a bug with the Turnstile to make it a pefect record? :)

These do look cute - I hope they can fix the color problem soon.

gilligantrips
12-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Aww.. I hope it will still be here today! I was sleeping when you posted this =P. Lol, it's just like that.. depends on the time!
I'm hoping also, as I was sleeping also :p

PowerGirl
12-10-2005, 01:31 PM
I bought one all ready for my brother, but I'm going to buy a few for myself as soon as VMK opens! I hope they're still there...

Shanaroonie
12-10-2005, 02:15 PM
All that i know is.. if it is a holiday item (like halloween) it should stay in stores for at least a week. But.. on the other hand, if it is like the hats it will only be here for the weekend. So hurry up and get them, for nobody knows!

skip
12-10-2005, 03:31 PM
For the record, the crate is still on sale for 250 credits in the Emporium. :)

CoolmanJosh
12-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Something strange happen to me. I was in guest room list and i guess i click the wrong guest room. Anyway i got in there and i see different color of these crates. I was like oh my gosh then i was booted. It could be the real thing of a bug. What do you all think.

Chip
12-10-2005, 05:45 PM

Thanks,
Yavn

Nah lets see the blue items!

Appleson
12-10-2005, 06:31 PM
o thank goodness! for a second there i thought i was going crazy. lol! anyway, hooray for travel chests!

WorkoutDude
12-10-2005, 06:55 PM

Thanks,
Yavn

I think that all Beta should be let back out. For one day per each piece of beta! And i think all rockets should come back out.

WorkoutDude

Bilbo
12-10-2005, 06:55 PM
That's what happened to me too. They were grey or something. I think it's just a bug though.

sailorstarangel
12-11-2005, 06:00 AM
I bought on What can i do with it?

TigerMadi
12-11-2005, 11:45 AM
:xmas10: :xmas11: :xmas35: :xmas30: :xmas17: :CastMem: :xmas33: :xmas22: :xmas12: :minniemo: :xmas16: :xmas24: This is so awesome!! i cant wait to get thst shirt at 10!:goofy: :xmas5:

witchesrock
12-11-2005, 12:49 PM
Everybody thought it was a bug...

cate
12-11-2005, 01:01 PM
really? i haven't seen it, and i go to the emportuim a lot for my shopping!

BnyKty
12-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Yay! It was still in the Emporium! I bought it, yesterday.. =). That crate is so cool.. it would be better if we were able to sit on it! LOL XD.

:xmas35:Kit:xmas35:

witchesrock
12-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Yeah, sure. Stock up on beta items. Then nobody would be "rich" or have "rare" stuff anymore!!!

yochris
12-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Yeah, sure. Stock up on beta items. Then nobody would be "rich" or have "rare" stuff anymore!!!

And what be wrong with this? Did you ever think that the unbalence of objects of possession (mainly money) in the world is the number one cause for pain and misfortune? Have you ever looked at statisics in the real world? The Wealthy Class Is Growing. The Poverty Class is GROWING. But where do all of these people come from? The Middle Class is shrinking! That is something we most certainly do not want, and if we don't want it in the real world, why should we want it in a fasle one where we can controll such from happening?

Bilbo
12-11-2005, 06:35 PM

Thanks,
Yavn
I don't think green flip flops, or any of the staff clothes should be brought back! Not to be mean. And I think that they should bring back the rocket couches, only in more colors. And I think they should at least bring back some beta stuff, I don't know which beta, but at least some kind of it. :D

purplehusky
12-11-2005, 07:23 PM
The red penny press has been replaced with the green penny press.

so glad they did that i mean it was not fair for all the people who went and bough candy for those with real life money. totally not fair. and those boxes so cool. i must not spend any more money though

purplegoddess
12-17-2005, 07:27 AM

Thanks,
Yavn

i REALLY want to see that purple pirate piano come back! i really love it and would buy a bundle of them! in fact anything purple! ;) and when will those other color wreathes and stuff come out? i just love them!

Haunted Grim
12-17-2005, 07:41 AM
Red Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair would be great!