View Full Version : Castle Fireworks Game Instructions

-rcv-
05-27-2005, 10:13 PM
These are the instructions given IN GAME for the Castle Fireworks mini-game

http://www.toontowncentral.com/sts/vmk/fireworks instructions.jpg

A new guide can be found at http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Castle_Fireworks

-rcv-
05-27-2005, 10:20 PM
I want to make a quick suggestion about this game:

Using the arrow keys to select the firework is really awkward. Having separate keys for each firework would be better. Function keys, maybe.

What would really rock would be to have the mouse wheel select the firework.

A third option would be to have all available firework types show on the control pointer, that way you could shift slightly to pick the right one. It would also be possible then to pick more than one at once, maybe have a special bonus for doing that.

-rcv-
Kid Bugs

MisterToad
06-04-2005, 07:48 PM
I was curious to know exactly how the scoring works in the Castle Fireworks game. I haven't seen any posts on this topic, so I decided to do a little research. I will present my findings here.

It appears that a score between 0 and 1000 is earned for each firework. Based on the score, a descriptive word is displayed. The following table lists the approximate range of scores and the associated description.

RANGE DESCRIPTION
---------- -----------
1 - 200 OOPS
200 - 400 OK
400 - 800 GOOD
800 - 950 AWESOME
950 - 1000 FLAWLESS

Note that OOPS is just the description for a range of scores. I don't believe that it's possible to get OOPS when you click the correct firework, but it is possible to click the wrong firework and not get OOPS.

If my theory that each firework has a maximum value of 1000 points is correct, then we can determine the highest possible score. The following table lists the number of fireworks in each stage.

LEVEL STAGE NUMBER OF FIREWORKS
----- ----- -------------------
1 1 13
1 2 15
1 3 19
2 1 16
2 2 15
2 3 23
3 1 15
3 2 19
3 3 26
4 1 22
4 2 23
4 3 27
5 1 24
5 2 22
5 3 36

The number of fireworks listed for Level 5, Stage 3 may be incorrect. It is difficult to count them all when they appear so quickly.

From the previous table, we see that the highest possible score after Level 1 is 47,000. After Level 2, 101,000. After Level 3, 161,000. After Level 4, 233,000. And finally, the highest possible score after Level 5 is 315,000.

MrGenie
06-22-2005, 09:43 PM
I was pretty worried when I heard that VMK tweaked the Fireworks game this morning. While it might be fun to see a new pattern of fireworks eventually, they tweaked the gameplay itself by adding little stars to each firework's animation sequence. Presumably, this is to give newer players a better hint as to when the fireworks are about to disappear (the fireworks still blink, but the star is much easer to see). These stars appear for a split second right before each firework is about to disappear (see below):

http://img88.echo.cx/img88/9347/newstar8ex.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

The first game I tried today with these new stars, I hated it. HATED IT! I found the stars to be really distracting, and rather than helping me to know when each firework was about to disappear, it messed up my timing and I ended up missing a lot more than normal. However, after playing several (and several more) games today, I am ready to announce the following:

I love the new stars!

I thought I'd take the opportunity to tell you the ways I think you can use the new stars to your advantage (and a few additional tips on things to avoid).

1) If you are reasonably new, you might want to consider just watching a round to get the new timing down. Watch how long each firework lasts before disappearing, and note when the star first appears and how long it lasts. Notice that certain colors last a bit longer than others before disappearing (pink pretzel and yellow cluster), while the green spiral lasts just slightly longer than the others (but not as long as pink and yellow). I think the rest are all the same, although the Grand Finale in Stage 5-3 seems to disappear faster than normal.

2) Do not expect to be able to wait until you see the star, and then try to click the firework. Your reaction times will be good enough to pull this off some of the time, but not all of the time. To make the best use of the stars, you still need to anticipate when the star should appear. Then, as soon as you see the star appear, you should immediately click the firework. This will give you plenty of points and an "Awesome!" score. If you're risky or really good, you can try to go for the "Flawless!" too by leaving the star on the screen for a split second.

3) Do not put the cursor directly over the fireworks! You can miss them completely and they will still explode. If you put the cursor just off to the side like I did in the screenshot above, you will have a much clearer view of the star and know when to click. Don't get sloppy and miss them by too much though. ;)

One final disclaimer...sometimes you will play a round and the timing will just be off. I think this is a function of your computer, how many people are in the game, and how many people are online. If that happens, I'd recommend just starting a new game.

Hope this helps!

Gchord
06-29-2005, 08:28 AM
I'm not quite sure, but I think the green spiral fireworks disappear just as slowly as the pink and yellow fireworks.

Ive dont some research and didnt calculate the exact times but the fireworks explode in this order(From Fastest To Slowest):

1.The orange star(the one you have from the start)
2.The Red Saturn like planet
3.The Turqoise Star
4.The Blue paired stars(Last Stage of the 5th Level)
5.The purple swirl
6.The green circles
7.The Three Pink Rings
8.The three yellow dots

This should help you know which fireworks to eliminate first.

MrGenie
07-01-2005, 08:45 PM
No sound means your computer is using lessing resources. I still lag like crazy whenever there are more than two explosions occuring but i can trace the single alot better.I've decided to post my special trick for reducing lag...can't promise this will work for you, but I went from lagging in about 75% of games to 0% of games so I can't complain. Okay...

I spent a while trying to figure out why fireworks seems to lag some games but not others. Was it because too many people were in VMK? It always seemed better to me the last fifteen minutes of the night, so I thought that could be a possibility. This led me to a somewhat related idea, but different...maybe it was due to the number of people in the fireworks lobby when the game starts. Well, I have tested this out in probably 20-30 games, and for me at least this is the trigger. Might not help you if you just lag in general in VMK, but if your lagging is primarily in Fireworks, try this:

1) Enter any lobby and click on "Play" to get in a queue for the next game.

2) When the timer hits about 20 seconds before the game starts, go to the VMK map, check the "Advanced Mode" box, and enter an empty Fireworks Lobby.

3) Quickly click "Play" again to get back in the same game right before it starts. Hopefully, nobody else will enter your lobby before you start.

If you've seen me acting erratic in the fireworks lobbies over the past week or so, this is why. :) Hopping into empty lobbies right before the game starts has eliminated my lagging in basically every game I have played since I started doing this. Note that regardless of which lobby you are in, all lobbies feed to the same Fireworks game session. Thus, if you are looking to play against some friends, don't worry about being the same lobby as them.

Hope this helps!

MrGenie
07-20-2005, 05:42 PM
Some of you may know WDWTigger72 (aka WDWTiggerRT) in VMK...if you've browsed the fireworks high scores list anytime in the last month, it's hard to avoid him since he's usually at the top and currently hold the best all-time score and 8 of the 10 best all-time scores (http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/community/index?name=HighScoresFireworksPage). At any rate, WDWTigger has created a video of one of his best games (more than 280,000) points, and MisterToad has graciously offered to host this video. WDWTigger didn't make this video to show off; that is completely unlike him (and certainly his high scores speak for themselves ;)). I think I put him up to the idea of a video in hopes that it might help me to make a few subtle tweaks to my game, and I think that everyone can benefit from it too. If nothing else, it's just fascinating to watch somebody dominate the fireworks game to this extent. :D

Click here for a direct link to the movie. (http://www.vmkforums.com/files/Fireworks.wmv) You'll probably want to right-click and select "Save" rather than trying to open it directly in your browser since the file size is fairly large (can't quite recall, but I it's about 37 MB...sorry dial-up users).

supergirl
07-27-2005, 01:17 AM
I hope this help! I posted some tips that I used to score really high in the game my max score was 265,000. So here are some things I used to help me do better. :) Everthing in this game has to do with memorization.

Tips in getting a good score in fireworks:

1) If you play a bunch of times, you will realize that the routine is always the same. Try to memorize it because that is the best way not to waste time in missing a firework.
2) Memorize the order of the firework symbol so that way you do not have to look up and down which waste time when trying to click all symbols.
3) On order to get the word flawless, you must wait until the white stars starts flashing. When it is flashing wait for 2-3 seconds then click it as fast as u can and u will get either awesome or flawless.
4) Everything here is all about memorization. The Max score I got on Level 1 is 44,000 which is when I got all but one with all flawless.

If you get flawless each of those fireworks can score up to 949 if flawless I believe.

:mickey2: :goofy: :mickeymo: :donald: :minniemo:

WDWTigger72
07-27-2005, 03:23 AM
UPDATED: 07/31/2005
Virtual Magic Kingdom game playing has two different perspectives technical perspective and strategical perspective. This post provides more technical information regarding your physical computer system when playing Virtual Magic Kingdom. The following breakdown provides some background information for non-technical users:

GB, Gbps or GHz = Gigabyte, Gigabyte per second, Giga Hertz (1,000,000,000)
MB, Mbps or MHz= Megabyte, Megabyte per second, Mega Hertz (1,000,000)
KB, Kbps or KHz= Kilobyte, Kilobyte per second, Kilo Hertz (1,000)

NOTE: Think of the above numbers in dollars the more you have the better.

(1) I have a logitech mx500 optical mouse which I find fantastic. Moving up/down/left/right is extremely smooth with an optical mouse. The connection into my computer system is by usb. There are a few computer systems within our home and I have found the tracking ball mice to be difficult to use. Tracking ball mice actually have more resistance when moving up/down/left/right. Many people use a wireless mouse, unfortunately I do not own a wireless mouse device so I cannot comment too much. The only thing I can say is wired lines have always been faster than wireless lines. If your a gamer you probably want a mouse with an actual wire connection (i.e. usb) and optical/laser.

(2) The computer system I use is extremely fast with loads of memory. A dual xeon pentium 4 processor 3.391GHz, and 2GB Physical Memory. The computer system is a Dell Dimension 8400. This may work with other operating systems but on windows xp you can do the following:

* Click on Start|Run
* Type in winmsd
* Click on Ok button
* Review the "Processor" and "Total Physical Memory"

A fast computer system definitely helps greatly with any game, especially having lots of physical memory and fast processor. My fast computer still utilizes roughly 30% processor when playing virtual magic kingdom, so the game is definitely client heavy. For example, We have another system 333MHz pentium II processor and 384MB Memory...It is dog slow playing vmk. Literally walking across the screen the character looks more like a strobe light or skipping motion. The following thumbnail provides a before playing vmk and after playing vmk processor utilization snapshot:

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/2735/processorcomparison3ip.th.jpg (http://img272.imageshack.us/my.php?image=processorcomparison3ip.jpg)

(3) The fast computer system above actually has a network cable plugged right into our firewall/cable modem. There is very little lag, if any lag, when playing fireworks game on this computer. The other three systems vary in processor speed and memory (A) 1.6GHz Processor/1GB Physical Memory (B) 1.1GHZ Processor/500MB Physical Memory (C) 333MHz Processor/384MB Physical Memory, but all have wireless network cards connecting into my firewall. The wireless network cards definitely cause a delay when playing virtual magic kingdom. This goes back to my saying wired lines are faster than wireless lines. Wireless technology is great, but the technology is not there yet for really fast communication speeds.

(4) Cable modem or dsl fast speed lines are almost a must playing online games. The cable company (comcast) has really fast download speeds...Running a bandwidth test I was running at 3.48Mbps. If you have a phone modem the fastest you can go is probably about 56Kbps...Figuring this out my cable modem is roughly 62 times faster. The following web site provides some great information regarding cable modems and dsl (digital subscriber lines):

(1) Cable vs DSL - Guide To Choosing The Right Broadband Connection (http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6536_7-726601-1.html?tag=ft)
(2) The Lowdown On DSL (http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6536_7-726601-2.html?tag=st.mig.3762-8-20697067-1.txt.3762-8-20697067-2)
(3) The Inside Skinny On Cable (http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6536_7-726601-3.html?tag=st.mig.3762-8-20697067-1.txt.3762-8-20697067-3)
(4) DSL vs Cable: The Death Match (http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6536_7-726601-4.html?tag=st.mig.3762-8-20697067-1.txt.3762-8-20697067-4)
(5) Straight Facts For DSL/Cable (http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6536_7-726601-5.html?tag=st.mig.3762-8-20697067-1.txt.3762-8-20697067-5)

There are some great web sites out there regarding what processor speed, phyiscal memory, wireless cards, pcmcia cards, etc do for your computer with good explanations. I would recommend looking at cnet.com because they go over everything within technology and have some good articles. I know computers are pretty expensive especially when going high end, but wanted people to see what computer system I am playing with.

WDWTigger72
07-27-2005, 02:51 PM
Thanks WDWTigger72,
That explains why I seem to go so slowly, compared to your video. I'm using a laptop which adds it's own dimesion of difficulty. I was wondering how you changed curser symbols so quickly, and now I know. Unfortunately, I'll never be able to duplicate that. However, watching your game and all the other hints will help make fireworks a little less frustrating for me.

I do have a question on moving up to the next levels. Sometimes I'll score my personal best after a level, and still not move up, when I had advanced to the next level before with a lower score. What's up with that? That is what makes the game so frustrating for me. Are there any standards for getting to the next level? A certain number of points or something? If I have to play 'against' WDWTigger72 or other fireworks hot-shots :) I'll never have a chance.

Thanks again for all the great tips!
Relax and enjoy life (even Fireworks!)
Califgirl

Thats really a great question and I actually had to watch the fireworks video again to answer this. There can be up to 100 players within a fireworks game, but if at least 10 people are waiting for five minutes the game will start. The "Level Results" after level 1 only shows the top 15 players on the scoreboard. If you had 100 players then only the top 15 players would be shown on the "Level Results" screen. The "Level Results" screen is that little pause for 10 seconds when scoreboard shows and you move from level 1 to level 2. I noticed the following when watching this video:

After Level 1 = The top 15 players moved on in the video (There have been times I have seen some top 15 players be returned to the lobby, especially when playing with less than 15 people...So this maybe score based)
After Level 2 = The top 10 players moved on in video (Other players are returned to lobby this maybe standings based)
After Level 3 = The top 6 players moved on in video (Other players are returned to lobby this maybe standings based)
After Level 4 = The top 5 players moved on in video (Other players are returned to lobby this maybe standings based)
After Level 5 = All scoring results are shown for top 15 players

Between scenes players returned to lobby will notice their member name in a pink/purple color...Players moving into the next round will notice their member name in whitecolor. The feedback above has only been provided based on the video, if anyone knows some of these answers for sure please let me know and I will update this post. Unfortunately, The fireworks instructions do not provide a good description regarding moving into the next level.

babydoll1654
08-01-2005, 06:14 PM
Level Stage 1
Target Points Stage 2
Target Points Stage 3
Target Points
1. Fantasyland 10,000 23,000 36,000
2. Adventureland 48,000 60,000 75,000
3. Tomorrowland 87,500 100,000 112,500
4. Frontierland 125,000 140,000 165,000
5. Park View 170,000 185,000 200,000
Targets for getting 200,000 points

Level Stage 1
Target Points Stage 2
Target Points Stage 3
Target Points
1. Fantasyland 12,000 26,000 40,000
2. Adventureland 55,000 70,000 85,000
3. Tomorrowland 100,000 115,000 130,000
4. Frontierland 145,000 160,000 180,000
5. Park View 200,000 220,000 240,000
Targets for getting 240,000 points

NaviMap
08-22-2005, 06:49 PM
You're right WDWTigger72. Scoring sometimes seems arbitrary regardless of centering the cursor. It is sometimes very inconsistent whether or not you receive the maximum 1000 pts.

They altered the fireworks game today! The game still shoots the firework shells in almost the same sequence/pace but they have switched around the types of firework shells. I'd say I saw anywhere from 20% - 40% of the fireworks being switched around. Sometimes I've had Rounds 1 & 2 of Frontierland be exactly the same and some rounds may have no changes at all.

They may have done it to level the playing field for the newer players and the unpredictability of the firework shells makes the game a little more competitive to get the top spot.

MrGenie
08-22-2005, 07:38 PM
The following are things I would like to test in the new fireworks game (kudos if any of you beat me to them :)):

1) Do you still get the fireworks pin for scoring at least 240,000 points and losing (if you've already received a fireworks pin, you would have to test this on another account)?

2) Is it possible to get the fireworks pin by scoring at least 240,000 points and winning yet? Yavn told me a few weeks ago they are working on this.

3) How many new variations of the game are there? Does it seem random each time, or did they just substitute fireworks in some of the levels? If there are a limited number of game variations, how many levels are affected by each, and what is the earliest way to identify which version you are playing?

4) Do the gameplay mechanics of the scoring seem the same? (with the last revision, they tweaked how long the stars stay on screen and/or the time window for getting a flawless score...I'm curious if it is still the same).

WDWTigger72
08-22-2005, 10:53 PM
Please see my answers below regarding the fireworks game:

The following are things I would like to test in the new fireworks game (kudos if any of you beat me to them :)):

1) Do you still get the fireworks pin for scoring at least 240,000 points and losing (if you've already received a fireworks pin, you would have to test this on another account)?

Just confirmed another player definitely received the fireworks magic pin and losing within the game. This player has never received fireworks magic pin before, so it looks like the fireworks magic pin scoring systems has stayed the same. The next game I played I actually won the fireworks magic over 240,000 and losing game under a mule account. Played one more time scoring over 240,000 and losing, but did not receive magic pin.

2) Is it possible to get the fireworks pin by scoring at least 240,000 points and winning yet? Yavn told me a few weeks ago they are working on this.

No! This has not been fixed yet as my very first game under mule account I scored well over 240,000 points but did not receive fireworks magic pin. One thing I did notice is I did receive two fireworks level 2 pins under different games. Not sure if this is a bug, or a change to the game.

3) How many new variations of the game are there? Does it seem random each time, or did they just substitute fireworks in some of the levels? If there are a limited number of game variations, how many levels are affected by each, and what is the earliest way to identify which version you are playing?

This question is a little bit harder because what I have seen is some stages/scenes have stayed exactly the same, but the next game you play that stage/scene may actually be a little different. The fireworks definitely look to be around the same area, but the firework just maybe different. It makes a little bit of a nuissance when you memorized the patterns before, so you will just have to adjust to this.

4) Do the gameplay mechanics of the scoring seem the same? (with the last revision, they tweaked how long the stars stay on screen and/or the time window for getting a flawless score...I'm curious if it is still the same).

The scoring system still seems to be exactly the same, pretty much the longer you wait the higher your score for each individual firework. This does not look to have changed at all.

tasia202
10-12-2005, 03:05 PM
A suggestion for those trying to score over 240,000 for the first time, concentrate on getting all the fireworks first, after you pretty constitent about only missing a few on each level then try to up the score you get for each firework. That worked for me

CaptnKidd
10-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Just to add to this great report. Last night (10/11/05) I finished 3rd with a score of approx. 243,000 and recieved in addition to the credits the Fireworks Magic pin. The 1st time I won the pin was over two weeks ago. Hope this helps.:pirate:

katcrzy
10-16-2005, 06:30 AM
Level Stage 1
Target Points Stage 2
Target Points Stage 3
Target Points
1. Fantasyland 10,000 23,000 36,000
2. Adventureland 48,000 60,000 75,000
3. Tomorrowland 87,500 100,000 112,500
4. Frontierland 125,000 140,000 165,000
5. Park View 170,000 185,000 200,000
Targets for getting 200,000 points

Level Stage 1
Target Points Stage 2
Target Points Stage 3
Target Points
1. Fantasyland 12,000 26,000 40,000
2. Adventureland 55,000 70,000 85,000
3. Tomorrowland 100,000 115,000 130,000
4. Frontierland 145,000 160,000 180,000
5. Park View 200,000 220,000 240,000
Targets for getting 240,000 points

Thanks! I think this will help me alot for getting my 240,000 points goal each game! ^.^ I really want to try alot of these tips, but I've got to wait for another 7 1/2 hours. For VMK to open again. XP I have a wireless mouse, but we don't use it anymore. For one, kt's a battery eater. O.o Especially for someone like me who is online almost 24/7. XD Lol. And I don't think it would be very helpful in the fireworks game. The one we have is a ball mouse, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were optical ones. Also, if the batteries are low in the wireless mouse, it can all of a sudden stop working, get stuck, move slowly, etc. O.o So yeah, optical sounds the best to me! ^.^ Also, I've played a game similar to Fireworks on Neopets where each "firework" (It's not a firework, but what ever. :P) is a different number. So you press that number and you get that "firework". I tried it just because I was currious to see if it was easier, and it's not! O.o I personally think its harder! Or maybe it is just because there are six different "fireworks" and I only have five fingers. XD Lol. But I've memorized the firework order so it's not that hard to switch for me. ^.^ But I think there are a few different combinations for overall order. When I played all of last weekend, it was about two or three different combos. But this weekend, I noticed they changed. So I'm wondering whether there are two or three different combos and they change them weekly? Any thoughts on that?

NaviMap
10-16-2005, 06:38 AM
To get to top ten list (depends on time of day and who is playing. I'm basing this on my averages.)
Level Stage 1
Target Points Stage 2
Target Points Stage 3
Target Points
1. Fantasyland 12,700 28,100 45,500
2. Adventureland 61,000 75,000 95,000
3. Tomorrowland 109,000 126,000 146,000
4. Frontierland 167,000 186,000 208,000
5. Park View 230,000 249,000 273,000
Targets for getting more than 270,000 points

TheBrom
10-17-2005, 04:31 PM
Hey NaviMap,

Just wanted to say thanks for the Level Stage targets. I'm trying to break the elusive (at least for me) 270,000 point barrier and it's nice to have the point guide to see which stages in particular I'm missing the mark.

RikuBlade
10-17-2005, 07:20 PM
To get to top ten list (depends on time of day and who is playing. I'm basing this on my averages.)
Level Stage 1
Target Points Stage 2
Target Points Stage 3
Target Points
wow nice best i could do was 273,XXX X=unkown lol anyways thanks =)

AppleBees
11-20-2005, 05:54 AM
This might be off topic here but I didnt know where else to go, its about fireworks.

See I was trying to get a room for this other character and I got first place 263 000 + points finished and they didn't give me the Malifecent's Evil Fortress room, does anybody here have an idea on how to get the room?
It'd be really helpful.

Thanks!

NaviMap
11-20-2005, 06:30 AM
This might be off topic here but I didnt know where else to go, its about fireworks.

See I was trying to get a room for this other character and I got first place 263 000 + points finished and they didn't give me the Malifecent's Evil Fortress room, does anybody here have an idea on how to get the room?
It'd be really helpful.

Thanks!Final Score: Under 240K, Over 200K and finish all levels

AppleBees
11-22-2005, 04:58 AM
Final Score: Under 240K, Over 200K and finish all levels

Thanks so much NaviMap :) Appreciate the reponse. <3

FantasyBlueBoy
11-27-2005, 10:48 PM
how do u get the fireworks magic pin for it does it say up there tell me where or if its not plz post

PirateDaisy
11-30-2005, 08:07 PM
You have to score over 240,000 points and be in second or worse place to receive the fireworks pin.

Also, I have a question. I read in another vmk site that the fireworks in no longer given in the fireworks game, that it can only be obtained by trading. Is this true? Thank you!

daisypaws
11-30-2005, 08:18 PM
No fireworks magic is still being given. I won one today. Same rules as before over 240,000 and second place or worst

WDWTigger72
12-01-2005, 12:39 AM
I created a mule account yesterday, and actually scored over 240,000 points and came in third place. When the game was finished I was congratulated for getting over that amount and received the fireworks magic pin. This was confirmed just yesterday and I definitely verified I received the fireworks magic pin.

PirateDaisy
12-01-2005, 06:59 PM
Thank you very much, I appreciate your answers! :)

acebraeden
12-11-2005, 05:53 PM
i really need a free fireworks pin!!

acebraeden
12-11-2005, 05:54 PM
the magic one!!

B. man
12-28-2005, 07:30 PM
I know this might be old news but to make things clear. To receive fireworks magic you get 240,000 or better and have to be in second place or worse by the end of the fifth level.You can trade the fireworks magic pin and you get 100 credit for coming in first place for the first time. You get 40 credit for getting to level 5 and 50 credit for getting over 200,000 points.

Here I a tip I find useful. Try to get 40,000 points or better in each level.

NaviMap
12-29-2005, 06:31 AM
Known rewards in fireworks game

The non-magic pins (there's seems to be a bug that mix up the pins you get & quantity)

Bronze Fireworks for advancing past Adventureland, eliminated after Tomorrowland
Silver Fireworks for advancing past Tomorrowland, eliminated after Frontierland
Gold Fireworks Spectacular for advancing past Frontierland, completing last level (Park View)

If scoring above 200K, below 240K

Maleficent's Fortress Room*
500 credits for getting a score higher than 200K
400 credits for reaching the 5th level

If scoring above 240K and not winning first place

1500 credits for getting over 240K
Fireworks magic pin*

If scoring above 240K and winning first place

500 credits for being in 1st place

For being above 240K and in the top 10 score list

500 credits for being in the Top 10 list (none or once per day)
VMK In park coupon for Pink Nemo Chair*
2000 credits for getting into top 10 score list 500 times (Yes, 500 times)*

Being first place in the game many times

Another Fireworks Magic Pin (message will say being in first place AGAIN)***

Special February Awards

1 Ice block for reaching the 5th level (w/ 400 credit message)
1 Ice block for being in first place (w/ 500 credit message)
1 Ice block for being in top 10 list (only awarded at most once per 2 days)

* 1 time only event
*** Its now happened more than once, still don't know how often it occurs (for me the time period between the two additional pins was at least two weeks and lots and lots of fireworks games).

witchesrock
12-29-2005, 02:06 PM
That was helpful, NaviMap!

ExMoonlight
12-29-2005, 02:51 PM
Wow, this is like a whole lesson about the Fireworks Game! Lol

acebraeden
01-07-2006, 02:32 PM
it is always hard to get to the 240,000 it makes me go crazy

wavecrasher
02-01-2006, 02:33 AM
are you good at this game

InfernoWanter
02-01-2006, 02:56 AM
ive been improving at this game bc of my want for fireworks magic the first time i played my score was 95000 now my score is 210000 and its driving me crazy to get the magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lane junky05
02-08-2006, 06:06 AM
Known rewards in fireworks game

The non-magic pins (there's seems to be a bug that mix up the pins you get & quantity)

Bronze Fireworks for advancing past Adventureland, eliminated after Tomorrowland
Silver Fireworks for advancing past Tomorrowland, eliminated after Frontierland
Gold Fireworks Spectacular for advancing past Frontierland, completing last level (Park View)

If scoring above 200K, below 240K

Maleficent's Fortress Room*
??? credits for getting a score higher than 200K

If scoring above 240K and not winning first place

??? credits for getting over 240K
Fireworks magic pin*

For being above 240K and in the top 10 score list

500 credits for being in the Top 10 list (none or once per day)
VMK In park coupon for Pink Nemo Chair*

Being way above 240K and in top 10 list many times

Another Fireworks Magic Pin (message will say being in first place AGAIN)***

* 1 time only event
*** Its now happened more than once, still don't know how often it occurs (for me the time period between the two additional pins was at least two weeks and lots and lots of fireworks games).
you get 500 credits for getting over 200k.....if you play fireworks 2,000 times you can get 1,800,000 credits

Dazee
02-08-2006, 11:53 PM
I have gotten dc during the fireworks game too many times, :P and it's usually right before the final round (level 5 stage 3) grrr.

LiberianGirl
02-09-2006, 07:43 AM
400 credits for reaching the 5th level I just finished in first place for the first time today -
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/captainhook85919280/85090461.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/captainhook85919280/aba9a842.jpg See - no joke! :wave2:
I won 500 credits + 1 ice cube chair for making it to the fifth round. 400 credits for reaching 200,000 points. Then in another message, for finishing in first place for the first time - I won a Fantasyland Castle retro pin (the one with the grey castle) and the Storybookland Fantasyland poster (the one with the whale), 1,000 credits, and a link to a coupon for a free glow-in-the-dark VMK wristband + a 14 day free trial for toontown. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/captainhook85919280/70b8be25.jpg

I apologize for the small pictures - I'm working on it.

Casey_K
02-10-2006, 12:02 AM
what do u mean "finishing in first place for the first time"
does that mean the first time playing the game.. or for the first time getting in first?

StrawberryJam
02-15-2006, 07:11 AM
Some of you may know WDWTigger72 (aka WDWTiggerRT) in VMK...At any rate, WDWTigger has created a video of one of his best games (more than 280,000) points, and MisterToad has graciously offered to host this video. That was fascinating, and I am in awe of such talent! I have been learning over the course of many games that I have to chill out and wait for them to twinkle, and which have the shorter fuses, but this showed me that I am still hitting the trigger way too soon in some places. I get flustered when they come fast and in all different types, and it's worse when I forget the order of cursors on the bottom of the screen. Thank you for posting this; I look forward to improving my game, and finally getting that elusive fireworks magic pin!

swimmingemma49
02-16-2006, 12:45 AM
I have a question about this weird thing that started happening when I play fireworks. My mouse shows up as the actual mouse and starts blinking like crazy whenever I move it. Any idea of what is causing this? Better yet, any idea of how I could fix it? It is extremely distracting, and I have a feeling that it's why I haven't broken 240,000 yet :(

Minerdave
03-04-2006, 01:36 PM
After finally winning over 240,000 and collecting a fireworks magic pin, I thought it would be helpful to make a guide for those who can't seem to make it. Because this is not the official guide, some facts may NOT be correct. If not, you can change them. After playing the game for over 50 times or so, I noticed patterns that might be helpful for the average player. The best way to learn the fireworks is to practice enough to remember some of the patterns so you can destroy the fireworks in a flawless position.

Introduction to each firework (in order as displayed):

The Blue Spiral Firework
Length of duration: Medium
Star Length: Medium
First appearance: Given initially at beginning

The Golden Aura Firework
First appearance: Given initially at beginning

The Three Pink Rings Firework
Length of duration: Slow
Star Length: Slow (great to hit!)
First appearance: Level 1 (Fantasyland) Stage 3

The Red Saturn Firework
Length of duration: Medium-fast
First appearance: Level 2 (Adventureland) Stage 1

The Green Circles Firework
Length of duration: Medium-slow
Star Length: Medium-slow
First appearance: Level 2 (Adventureland) Stage 3

The Three Yellow Dots Firework
Length of duration: Slow
First appearance: Level 3 (Tomorrowland) Stage 3

The Green Snowflake Firework
First appearance: Level 4 (Frontierland) Stage 3

The Three Small Blue Snowflakes Firework
Length of duration: Fast
Star Length: Too Fast
First appearance: Level 5 (Main Park view) Stage 3

Tactics that the fireworks use:

Single launch: The most easiest way to destroy the fireworks. Only one firework on screen at a time. The whole first stage of level 1 is this tactic.

Double launch/multiple launch: When two or more of the same firework is launched into the air. Stage 2 of the 1st level.

Priority Launch: When two or more different fireworks are launched at the same time. Faster burn-out fireworks have a higher priority than the slower ones. Destroy the fast one first then back up to the slower one.

Unfair Deal Launch: when a firework reaches the perfect time for detonation but another fresh firework of the same/different crosses over it, causing you to detonate both at the same time. Hint: Keep in mind when this occurs. The fireworks game uses the same patterns.

Climax crossing: When two fireworks are launched to meet each other when their flawless. Great way to collect points.

Off-shot fireworks: Fireworks that are shot close to the edge of the viewing window. Really annoying to try to get them. Noticed in 3rd level.

Wide gap Launch: When two of the same fireworks are launched at the same time but leave a huge gap between them.

Stealth Fireworks: When a firework launches into the middle of an exploded firework making them hard to see.

Double shift: When a firework is shot off and then another, causing you to shift you firework selector twice left or right.

Triple shift: Same as above but with three presses.

Round the bend: When one firework is launched then a different one but the theme is on the opposite side of the display. i.e. The back and forth pattern between the Blue Spiral and Red Saturn in Adventureland.

Tug-of-war: When one type of firework is launched then a different, but then repeats back and forth between the two sorts for a certain period.

Finale: When a bunch of fireworks are launched succesively. Keep in mind the oldest firework and then work down the list of launched fireworks.

The game works by using the same patterns but randomly selecting the appearances. For instance: the first level has two appearances determined by the first firework launch, Blue Spiral or Golden Aura. The pattern of which the fireworks are launched is the same though.

There are certainly more things that can go into this guide and I hope to provide later the specific patterns of the levels. Thanks for reading though.

ClubDisCM
03-13-2006, 05:23 AM
This is a great guide but.. http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270

Allready a thread here but great guide!

Umm... that just links back to this one.

NaviMap
03-13-2006, 08:12 AM
There are certainly more things that can go into this guide and I hope to provide later the specific patterns of the levels. Thanks for reading though.Pretty Good Guide Minerdave, you covered it all very well. Each round (except level 1, rounds 1 & 2) has three different patterns the game can choose from to present.Climax crossing: When two fireworks are launched to meet each other when their flawless. Great way to collect points.I like to call this the "2FER" ;)

Jolber
03-13-2006, 02:46 PM
i knew this, but i think the red saturn fireworks is a little faster with disappearing

aquaboy191
03-16-2006, 10:12 PM
WOw thx for guide MY 100th post is here! yay!!

BelgianWaffle
03-23-2006, 10:03 PM
i was playing fireworks today, and i had recieved first place, and 400 + 375 credits... (one for getting thus far, and the other for first place).

I re-entered the game right after receiving this and i recieved first place AGAIN with 244,000 points... and yet... although i was first, i received FIREWORKS magic...

so i am asuming that if you get first place twice in a row, you will receive it. I didn't get to take any screenshots of the message i received with the AGAIN in all caps, because i was in too much shock, but anyways, i think i've just discovered a new tactic! :)

[EDIT:] both times, i got 240,000+ points.

WDWTigger72
03-24-2006, 01:02 AM
Yeah, This actually does not work this way...You do not play two times, come in first, and over 240,000+ points to receive the fireworks magic pin. At this rate, I would have over 500 fireworks magic pins if this was true...I am actually doing some testing now to see how many times you must win to receive fireworks magic "AGAIN", and how many times you must come in second place or lower and have over 240000+ points to receive fireworks magic. After I have confirmed my information, and reconfirmed I will post something out there...

BelgianWaffle
03-24-2006, 03:57 AM
yea, maybe it was a bug or something, because i just tried again, except this time winning 3 times in a row with 240,000+ but no magic. And obviously, you should know, lol. But perhaps it's a "first-timers" win 2-times in a row thing. since that was my first time doing that.

or again, it still could be a bug :)

PirateDaisy
04-03-2006, 12:14 AM
The new pointage system bites. Many good players throw the game and get 240,000 just barely so they can receive more points than the 1st place winner. I really wish vmk will fix that.

Spacepiratejosh
04-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the update.

charstar
04-10-2006, 07:25 AM
Level Stage 1
Target Points Stage 2
Target Points Stage 3
Target Points

Could someome who is really good at getting over 280,000 in Fireworks
update this one to my now new quest goal of more than 280,000
and expect to see me there one day, maybe in a couple of weeks to months,
Since I am :) working towards a little green car!
:wacko8: I should look like this if I get it. Thanks!

cheese wiz man
04-10-2006, 01:29 PM
I dont think i even ever got over 220,000 LOL i'm really bad lol

StrawxBerrys
04-10-2006, 02:01 PM
I cant even play fireworks =(. It keeps redirecting to the Lobby, so I cant play anything. Same with Haunted Mansion, and I get dc everytime I try to play Jungle Cruise.
~ Straw

NaviMap
04-11-2006, 01:46 AM
Could someome who is really good at getting over 280,000 in Fireworks
update this one to my now new quest goal of more than 280,000
and expect to see me there one day, maybe in a couple of weeks to months,
Since I am :) working towards a little green car!
:wacko8: I should look like this if I get it. Thanks!
Note: these are approximates based on how i play the game.

A 280K game can look something like this (assuming few misses except in the Parkview 3):
* = where i typically miss a firework

Fantasyland 1: 12950
Fantasyland 2: 28400*
Fantasyland 3: 46200
Adventureland 1: 61100 *
Adventureland 2: 76000
Adventureland 3: 97500
Tomorrowland 1: 111200*
Tomorrowland 2: 128700
Tomorrowland 3: 150100
Frontierland 1: 170000*
Frontierland 2: 190000*
Frontierland 3: 215000
Park View 1: 237000*
Park View 2: 257000
Park View 3: 283000
Note for Park View 3: i usually do better when the first firework is either the "yellow tri-dot" or the "turquoise star." I usually do worse with the pattern that begins with the "gold burst"

Melysah
04-13-2006, 01:59 AM
Wow.

Last week I could barely get past level one. (I hated the Fireworks Game then.) I've been playing it more and it is becoming way easier. Now I'm making it to the end of the game, usually in the top 3. I love the Fireworks game now. :) Thanks for all the tips. I just got over 210,000. That's an improvement from last week's 25,000.

jeremyv
04-22-2006, 12:03 AM
Here are a couple tips I learned playing the game a lot that might help you.

1. Increase your mouse sensitivity settings to faster in Windows Control Panel. It may take you a few times to get used to the new speed, but it will allow you to jump across the screen in time for those hard to get awesome or flawless on both fireworks.

2. 1300 Credits for getting 240k+ and losing. 675 for winning, or depending on what number it is you've won, another Fireworks magic pin + credits. Good to know if you want to mass credits or collect pins for games or trading.

3. Multiple grouped fireworks: Wait until last second for the flawless to get them all. So far from my experience, the farthest apart between fireworks to get all of them is about 1/2cm on the screen; any further and usually you'll only explode one of them.

4. Overall performance options: For ADSL/Cable search for tweak settings, opening the MTU to 1500, the right TTL and TCP Window will dramatically increase load times.

From the above I have increased my average score of 200k to 250k. More credits, more pins, life is great!

Somtimers
04-22-2006, 12:06 AM
thank you very much for the tips but if you could explain something to me. I got the fireworks magic pin for getting 240,000 but not winning. So now how do i get the other one.

jeremyv
04-22-2006, 12:17 AM
thank you very much for the tips but if you could explain something to me. I got the fireworks magic pin for getting 240,000 but not winning. So now how do i get the other one.

To get your first pin you need 240k+ like you did. Then for the next ones, I've been told its every 20 wins by someone who gives them out in a match game, but I did get another one after 10 wins. So I'm not entirely sure because of that.

Somtimers
04-22-2006, 12:19 AM
oh ok thank you very much. But that means come in first right?

swimmingemma49
04-22-2006, 12:19 AM
4. Overall performance options: For ADSL/Cable search for tweak settings, opening the MTU to 1500, the right TTL and TCP Window will dramatically increase load times.

Could you go into more detail on this?

jeremyv
04-22-2006, 01:58 AM
oh ok thank you very much. But that means come in first right?

Yes, come in first 10-20 times and you will get another pin. ;)

Could you go into more detail on this?

If you have DSL or ADSL,
http://www.dslreports.com/tweaks

If you have Cable or Dialup, you will have to search for in a search engine.

I didn't post it before because I wasn't sure of what the Mods would think.

WDWTigger72
04-22-2006, 02:18 AM
You can actually review this post I created called "Fireworks Magic Pin (Reward System) (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48894)". This actually talks about what it takes to get another fireworks magic pin. First getting 10 wins will get you a fireworks magic pin, and second scoring 240,000+ and coming in second place or lower 20 times will get you a fireworks magic pin. I thought I posted the screen shot for the 10 wins one, but I guess not so I will work towards getting that in their. Who knows though when the developers may change this again...Hope this helps answer your question...

Neoteny
04-22-2006, 02:35 PM
Yeah, I can get 250,000, but how the heck do I get 280,000 and the green car?

abbycatkid
04-22-2006, 02:43 PM
THANKS SO MUCH!!!! I have a slower computer, and I'll be sure to change the mouse sensitivity!!

jeremyv
04-22-2006, 03:38 PM
You can actually review this post I created called "Fireworks Magic Pin (Reward System) (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48894)". This actually talks about what it takes to get another fireworks magic pin. Getting 10 wins will get you a fireworks magic pin, and also scoring 240,000+ and coming in second place or lower will get you a fireworks magic pin. I thought I posted the screen shot for the 10 wins one, but I guess not so I will work towards getting that in their. Who knows though when the developers may change this again...Hope this helps answer your question...

Thanks so much for the reference and much needed info. I do believe I was in Chernabog's Fire game when the owner mentioned that you have to win 20 times to get the next pin. Certainly makes sense now why I've been getting them much sooner than 20 wins.

bestroyal
04-22-2006, 03:47 PM
thanks so much :)

Spacepiratejosh
04-22-2006, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the info.

Chaos
04-22-2006, 07:55 PM
It doesn't seem to work for me. I did worse.

jeremyv
04-22-2006, 11:56 PM
It doesn't seem to work for me. I did worse.

I did mention it may take a few tries to get used to the faster pointer movement. Or are you referring to something else?

Chaos
04-23-2006, 04:00 AM
I did mention it may take a few tries to get used to the faster pointer movement. Or are you referring to something else?

It was going prett fast for me. Normal speed for me gets me top the top five.

jeremyv
04-24-2006, 02:51 AM
It was going prett fast for me. Normal speed for me gets me top the top five.

Sticking to what works for you is the best policy. I only mentioned it because it did help to improve my score and thought if it helped me, then maybe others could benefit too.

Blamango
04-25-2006, 07:13 AM
Cool tips thanx for posting

captainheath
04-28-2006, 05:16 AM
what can i do about not being able to switch fireworks, is that connection speed?

jeremyv
04-28-2006, 06:21 AM
what can i do about not being able to switch fireworks, is that connection speed?

How do you mean? Quick on the arrows is the best way and after a while you'll notice a pattern of which fireworks come and the number of times you have to arrow over for the right one.

MACPlink
04-28-2006, 07:14 AM
Great advice! I just switched the speed of my mouse so I'm going to try it tomorrow morning! I've never been able to get more than like 235k so hopefully this will help! :)

tctc
04-28-2006, 07:36 AM
Be sure to click EVERY firework! You'll get a higher end score if you click everything, even if you have to accept a few "good" marks than if you always hold out for "flawless" and miss a bunch. (Of course, it's best to get "flawless" on everything, but practice makes perfect!)

jeremyv
04-28-2006, 10:57 AM
Be sure to click EVERY firework! You'll get a higher end score if you click everything, even if you have to accept a few "good" marks than if you always hold out for "flawless" and miss a bunch. (Of course, it's best to get "flawless" on everything, but practice makes perfect!)

I agree completely, the more you click, the more points for sure. Once you get the hang of it work on the timing. "Awesome" scores are just after it starts to flash and turn, then "Flawless" just as it's about to disappear. I would much rather get an awesome, then miss the firework completely. Recently I've been working on getting more flawless, but it is difficult, and only a few high scorers could explain it properly. Watching WDWTigger's movie capture made a big difference too.

mickey1970mouse
04-28-2006, 01:49 PM

If you are not able to switch between fireworks you may have clicked on your desktop off the VMK screen. Every time I accidently click off VMK screen I cannot switch between fireworks until I click on VMK screen again.

jeremyv
04-28-2006, 04:47 PM
If you are not able to switch between fireworks you may have clicked on your desktop off the VMK screen. Every time I accidently click off VMK screen I cannot switch between fireworks until I click on VMK screen again.

Good point. I haven't had that happen in Fireworks, but quite a few times in the HM game.

bopper
04-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Also:
Make sure you are not using a wireless mouse. That slows the reaction too much.

Realize that different fireworks "burn out" (turn to stars) at different rates. Like the yellow flower is sort of a regular rate, the triple pink circle is slow, and the little dark blue star thingies burn out really fast.

jeremyv
05-03-2006, 12:49 AM
Good tip bopper ;)

Here are a few more ways to help avoid lag:

1) Play earlier in the day with less people
2) Close other browser windows running flash or shockwave
3) Disable realtime virus scan, and/or cancel complete scans running during
4) Run highspeed internet through an ethernet card instead of USB

Penguinz
05-03-2006, 01:49 AM
How do you change the mouse settings?

jeremyv
05-03-2006, 02:16 AM
How do you change the mouse settings?

Hit Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Mouse -> Pointer Options

ghlow
05-03-2006, 07:04 PM

This happens to me, too. I can't play the game because of it, and i know that the vmk screen is sleceted when i hit the arrow keys, they just don't switch. is there any way to fix this? I atleast was to be able to get 85,000 fir the car quest...

jeremyv
05-05-2006, 03:52 PM
I know there are many people who can top my high score of 259k, but I thought I would post a breakdown, my highest scores after each stage. It may be of some help for target scores.

Highest scores I've had after each stage:

Level 1:

Stage 1 - 12,729
Stage 2 - 27,860
Stage 3 - 45,320

Level 2:

Stage 1 - 60,218
Stage 2 - 75,389
Stage 3 - 93,129

Level 3:

Stage 1 - 111,770
Stage 2 - 124,443
Stage 3 - 139,910

Level 4:

Stage 1 - 158,943
Stage 2 - 177,216
Stage 3 - 196,548

Level 5:

Stage 1 - 216,069
Stage 2 - 238,574
Stage 3 - 259,918

Edit: Yes this really is true, an even score of 190,000 lol!

http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/12101/evenfireworks.jpg

WDWTigger72
09-16-2006, 02:17 AM
MisterToad has done an excellent job analyzing my fireworks video and published the number of fireworks and cumulative scores afte reach level, but lately I have received numerous questions regarding the fireworks game. So, Hopefully the numbers below are straight forward and I double/triple checked them so feel they are extremely accurate:

Level 1: Fantasyland Stage 1 = 13 Fireworks (Total Stage Points = 13,000)
Level 1: Fantasyland Stage 2 = 16 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 16,000/29,000)
Level 1: Fantasyland Stage 3 = 19 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 19,000/48,000)
Level 1: Total Possible Level Points = 48,000

Level 2: Adventureland Stage 1 = 16 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 16,000/64,000)
Level 2: Adventureland Stage 2 = 15 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 15,000/79,000)
Level 2: Adventureland Stage 3 = 23 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 23,000/102,000)
Level 2: Total Possible level Points/Total Accumulative Points = 54,000/102,000

Level 3: Tomorrowland Stage 1 = 15 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 15,000/117,000)
Level 3: Tomorrowland Stage 2 = 19 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 19,000/136,000)
Level 3: Tomorrowland Stage 3 = 25 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 25,000/161,000)
Level 3: Total Possible level Points/Total Accumulative Points = 59,000/161,000

Level 4: Frontierland Stage 1 = 22 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 22,000/183,000)
Level 4: Frontierland Stage 2 = 23 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 23,000/206,000)
Level 4: Frontierland Stage 3 = 27 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 27,000/233,000)
Level 4: Total Possible level Points/Total Accumulative Points = 72,000/233,000

Level 5: Park View Stage 1 = 24 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 24,000/257,000)
Level 5: Park View Stage 2 = 22 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 22,000/279,000)
Level 5: Park View Stage 3 = 41 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 41,000/320,000)
Level 5: Total Possible level Points/Total Accumulative Points = 87,000/320,000

NOTE: The last screen "Level: 4 Adventureland Stage 3" was pretty difficult to get but I strongly believe these numbers are correct. I placed Windows Media Player into slow speed which allowed me to count these fireworks fairly well

Tris-Remix
09-16-2006, 12:26 PM
MisterToad has done an excellent job analyzing my fireworks video and published the number of fireworks and cumulative scores afte reach level, but lately I have received numerous questions regarding the fireworks game. So, Hopefully the numbers below are straight forward and I double/triple checked them so feel they are extremely accurate:

Level 1: Fantasyland Stage 1 = 13 Fireworks (Total Stage Points = 13,000)
Level 1: Fantasyland Stage 2 = 16 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 16,000/29,000)
Level 1: Fantasyland Stage 3 = 19 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 19,000/48,000)
Level 1: Total Possible Level Points = 48,000

Level 2: Adventureland Stage 1 = 16 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 16,000/64,000)
Level 2: Adventureland Stage 2 = 15 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 15,000/79,000)
Level 2: Adventureland Stage 3 = 23 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 23,000/102,000)
Level 2: Total Possible level Points/Total Accumulative Points = 54,000/102,000

Level 3: Adventureland Stage 1 = 15 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 15,000/117,000)
Level 3: Adventureland Stage 2 = 19 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 19,000/136,000)
Level 3: Adventureland Stage 3 = 25 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 25,000/161,000)
Level 3: Total Possible level Points/Total Accumulative Points = 59,000/161,000

Level 4: Adventureland Stage 1 = 22 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 22,000/183,000)
Level 4: Adventureland Stage 2 = 23 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 23,000/206,000)
Level 4: Adventureland Stage 3 = 27 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 27,000/233,000)
Level 4: Total Possible level Points/Total Accumulative Points = 72,000/233,000

Level 4: Adventureland Stage 1 = 24 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 24,000/257,000)
Level 4: Adventureland Stage 2 = 22 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 22,000/279,000)
Level 4: Adventureland Stage 3 = 41 Fireworks (Total Stage Points/Total Accumulative Points = 41,000/320,000)
Level 4: Total Possible level Points/Total Accumulative Points = 87,000/320,000

NOTE: The last screen "Level: 4 Adventureland Stage 3" was pretty difficult to get but I strongly believe these numbers are correct. I placed Windows Media Player into slow speed which allowed me to count these fireworks fairly well

Um... WDW, you said adventureland alot of times and you put level 4 twice, is it just me or is my computer messed @_@

WDWTigger72
09-16-2006, 02:27 PM
Um... WDW, you said adventureland alot of times and you put level 4 twice, is it just me or is my computer messed @_@

The scores are all correct I just forgot to rename all the different levels, oops!!!! Thanks for the heads up I will start correcting the names now....

AceAlienHunter
09-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Looking at this thread makes me so happy because all you champions at this game oyut there inspired me to play this game. Before I was abolutely horrible at this game but now I'm scoring 24,000 about every game, and I've finally gotten my first fireworks magic through the game!

I hope I become like you champs one day, and thanks for inspiring me!

WDWTigger72
09-18-2006, 09:09 PM
Looking at this thread makes me so happy because all you champions at this game oyut there inspired me to play this game. Before I was abolutely horrible at this game but now I'm scoring 24,000 about every game, and I've finally gotten my first fireworks magic through the game!

I hope I become like you champs one day, and thanks for inspiring me!

I couldn't resist this and please don't take this the wrong way but its kind of funny. So, You finally made it to 24,000 after level 5 stage 3 congratulations :) Most people complete that score after Level 5 stage 3 :D Ok Ok, I know you probably mean't 240,000 but how could I ever pass up this opportunity to joke around :)

Acesilverace
12-29-2006, 02:57 PM
Im not good at castle fireworks game, how do you guys play it so well, any tips.

bee2u
12-29-2006, 06:41 PM
I'm not nearly as good as these guys (my highest score is 213,000), but my game got a lot better after I watched the video mentioned in post #7 above.

Ravenswood
01-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Can someone tell me if you still get Fireworks magic at a certain amount of points? If so, how many points do you need to get? I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find any information on it. :mickey:

UpInTheAir
01-22-2008, 05:28 AM
Can someone tell me if you still get Fireworks magic at a certain amount of points? If so, how many points do you need to get? I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find any information on it. :mickey:

The Fireworks magic (http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Fireworks_magic) pin was retired when the new Castle Fireworks Remixed (http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Castle_Fireworks_Remixed) game was introduced on January 8, 2007.

Right now the only pins you can get from the game are:

Fireworks Remixed Bronze Pin (http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Fireworks_Remixed_Bronze_Pin)
Fireworks Remixed Silver Pin (http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Fireworks_Remixed_Silver_Pin)
Fireworks Remixed Gold Pin (http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Fireworks_Remixed_Gold_Pin)

spacerightsummer
01-22-2008, 06:37 AM
They should have taken it out of retirement for at least this month that would make sense. The pins we get from fireworks are at best decorations like a five star General and his badges.

Sno Chic
02-06-2008, 07:55 PM
can you win more than 1 of each fireworks pin? It sounds like you win one gold pin for every 10 wins. How about the Bronze & Silver?

anaco
02-09-2008, 11:41 PM
my highest score was about 2,700. I will never get 240,000. :(

spacerightsummer
03-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Silver and Bronze are a one time win, but I have at this point 47 Gold pins in my lanyard but I sure wish I had 47 fireworks magic pins instead ;)