View Full Version : Tommorowland And Frontierland

futureimagineer1117
07-19-2005, 04:05 PM
I've been so frustrated lately! Why you ask? Tomorrowland and Frontierland aren't open yet! The game has already opened! If anyone could please reply to this it would be very helpful to me and other people on VMK! Thanks, and I hope you reply!

__________________________________________________ ______________

Jordyn on VMK! Here since day 1. :CastMem:

MissAmber
07-19-2005, 04:09 PM
I think I was told by A Cast Member that near December they would open, or one of them. Can't remember. But it takes a while to make places virtually like that, trust me I tried making a game, LOL. I admit it.

FlyThenFall
07-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Well...they are still in development. I saw the work in progress picture for Frontierland over the weekend on the VMK Tour...and there's not much there. Let just say Frontierland is a bunch of brown rectangles right now. The plans for at least Frontierland (tour guide wouldn't leak stuff about Tomorrowland) are quite ambitious too...and the Haunted Mansion game will be very interesting. BTW, if you've never seen the DL's Haunted Mansion decked out for the holidays...VMK's will have the same exterior when it opens!

toonysean
07-19-2005, 04:33 PM
it takes a long time to make vitual places i think just like madagascar i guess

MeggieMoo
07-19-2005, 04:33 PM
December? Oh man!! I have a short attention span and will probably be bored silly with this by then! I hope they do lots of fun weekend stuff so I can keep buying the rare stuff! At least that will keep me in there playing for credits!

toonysean
07-19-2005, 04:44 PM
lol me too but i can't wait for the harry potter movie i can't wait for winter and fall lol

m0nk33b0y
07-19-2005, 04:56 PM
Will there be more Hidden Mickeys???

greenhpper
07-19-2005, 05:16 PM
Will there be more Hidden Mickeys???

Our VMK VIP tour guide hinted that they might add more Mickeys.
Also, I think it would be neat to open frontierland near Halloween so they could tie the Haunted Mansion game in. Would make a great weekend event. :D

Thundermuffin
07-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Yeah it probably will open in the winter, but if it takes them so long to make it in 2D why in the world can Toontown do it in 2 months!?

cheetahlover
07-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Also, I think it would be neat to open frontierland near Halloween so they could tie the Haunted Mansion game in. Would make a great weekend event. :D

that would be so so cool!

PixelProphet
07-19-2005, 09:16 PM
for more information on this topic, please use the search function on the site, there ius already a few topics with all the infomation you will needto resolve this question.

FreakOuter99
07-19-2005, 09:28 PM
December- VMK Frontierland opens with haunted mansion game.... here the best i got on what the game is.... its a multiplayer game just like pirates and the idea is to collect as many ghost as you can.... OH and the game is called Haunted Mansion Ghost Chasers. here is a VERY SMALL scan off of the Haunted Mansion Quest....

Haunted Mansion Ghost Chasers (http://www.rctd.ft6.com/uploads/Haunted%20Mansion%20Game.jpg)

there you have it.! :CastMem:

Jackthorn
07-20-2005, 01:14 PM

Bad idea VMK what are they going to do take our badges away?!

futureimagineer1117
07-21-2005, 10:21 PM
Thanks for your replies! I wish they would just open. Why can't they just open the game all at once? The game opened almost a month ago. I think it's weird. Well, bye!

xfan342
07-21-2005, 10:29 PM
Are You Kidding Me? A Ghost Chasers Game That Is So Retarted, Basically I Think That's Not Going To Be A Very Good Game

FlyThenFall
07-21-2005, 10:37 PM
I think it'll be quite amusing. It looks like another live multiplayer game much like Pirates, and it'll be inside the Haunted Mansion! And we know the success VMK has with multiplayer games, I mean Pirates is their most popular game, probably because you're interacting with real people.

Lord Turbine
07-21-2005, 10:38 PM
Well, from what I've heard, Haunted Mansion will be open by Halloween, and that makes a lot of sense..... but I don't care. I want Space Mountain!

Jones
07-21-2005, 11:20 PM
lol me too but i can't wait for the harry potter movie i can't wait for winter and fall lol
Dont forget the Revenge of the Sith releases on November 8th on VHS or DVD. Cant wait! MY 100th Post Yeepee! :luxhello: :10_1_23: :uglyhamme:

Jones
07-21-2005, 11:21 PM
December- VMK Frontierland opens with haunted mansion game.... here the best i got on what the game is.... its a multiplayer game just like pirates and the idea is to collect as many ghost as you can.... OH and the game is called Haunted Mansion Ghost Chasers. here is a VERY SMALL scan off of the Haunted Mansion Quest....

Haunted Mansion Ghost Chasers (http://www.rctd.ft6.com/uploads/Haunted%20Mansion%20Game.jpg)

there you have it.! :CastMem:
Isnt that picture look like the Conservatory Guest room?

Yavn
07-21-2005, 11:43 PM
Are You Kidding Me? A Ghost Chasers Game That Is So Retarted, Basically I Think That's Not Going To Be A Very Good Game

Wow, you are all a tough bunch....

Don't worry it will be cool. It takes time to make cool games and add cool stuff.

I think the games and lands will be worth the wait.

Yavn

Danola
07-21-2005, 11:45 PM
Wow, you are all a tough bunch....

Don't worry it will be cool. It takes time to make cool games and add cool stuff.

I think the games and lands will be worth the wait.

Yavn
i cant wait, but i think they will be great.. keep up the good work!

Jones
07-21-2005, 11:48 PM
I hope the Ghost Chasers game is good. BTW what game will be with Tomorrowland Yavn?

sonofshine
07-25-2005, 04:41 AM
this is news worthy information!! lol..I personaly heart..i mean love the pirates game, and if the ghost chasers is anything like it, well for 15 hours every day no one will see me except for the few ppl playing the new game lol ;)

Jones
07-25-2005, 04:43 AM
this is news worthy information!! lol..I personaly heart..i mean love the pirates game, and if the ghost chasers is anything like it, well for 15 hours every day no one will see me except for the few ppl playing the new game lol ;)
it's like pirates, but you get ghosts, so it will be familiar with pirates. :CastMem: VMK_Jones.......doesnt sound bad. For now in the Future......CL_Jones! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

DarkKnightCecil
07-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Well...they are still in development. I saw the work in progress picture for Frontierland over the weekend on the VMK Tour...and there's not much there. Let just say Frontierland is a bunch of brown rectangles right now. The plans for at least Frontierland (tour guide wouldn't leak stuff about Tomorrowland) are quite ambitious too...and the Haunted Mansion game will be very interesting. BTW, if you've never seen the DL's Haunted Mansion decked out for the holidays...VMK's will have the same exterior when it opens!
So its going to be Haunted Mansion holiday when it opens or am I just acting stupid and not getting things?

CutiePieBecca
08-02-2005, 02:14 PM
i cant wait until it comes out it will be so cool!

TSeaner
08-02-2005, 10:16 PM
If they hurry up it may be open this month!!

futureimagineer1117
08-13-2005, 02:27 PM
Did you see that yavn replied! I feel so honored! LOL

ffff
08-13-2005, 05:57 PM
I heard Tomorrowland would have a Laser Tag in Space Mountain or Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. :CastMem:

blipy
08-13-2005, 06:47 PM
do u ppl no when they come out i do
]

ChrisR
08-13-2005, 06:49 PM
December -.-

Claw
08-13-2005, 06:51 PM
yo yavn what about a star wars game or something?

futureimagineer1117
08-14-2005, 02:24 PM
i know i'm not yavn, but my guess is that there won't be a star wars game. star wars isn't comeplete disney property, so they might not have it. plus, unless star tours is in the magic kingdom, it won't be in the game.

PixelProphet
08-14-2005, 06:06 PM

reguardless, it is another portion of VMK to master, and it is another game to play. adding a new game, no matter how well it is recieved, will help to greatly eleaviate all the players filling up the other games such as pirates and jungleboat.

futureimagineer1117
08-14-2005, 09:42 PM
pixel prophet is so right. xfan- maybe you'll come to like the game! you never know.

JazzieJazzie
08-20-2005, 12:19 PM
this is a sneak peek i read i just dont know if it's right

NaviMap
08-27-2005, 03:28 AM
Frontierland is definitely confirmed for a December 2005 opening. They showed in the booklet three new costumes: the cowboy, native chief, and the Haunted Mansion butler. The Haunted Mansion showcase room will be modeled after the mansion in Disneyland and will be decorated like the Haunted Mansion Holiday in Disneyland (this was shown in the book) and like the real mansion, the decorations will be removed after the Christmas season.

The tour guide revealed that the art designers for the game were brought down to Disneyland's Big thunder Mountain to get an idea for the look of VMK's Big Thunder Mountain. The booklet also showed the main showcase room for Frontierland with familiar Frontierland buildings on the sides and the steamboat in the background.

I was told there will be two games in Frontierland. The Haunted Mansion Ghost Chaser Game where you may play in teams of three. The other is a Big Thunder Mountain Maze game where you find your way around through the inside and outside of Big Thunder Mountain. The guide showed us in the booklet the designs for an outside and inside room of Big Thunder Mountain.

As for the Flying Carpet Pin, the guide told me it may come out in December, but said it wasn't definitive how one can get it.

featheralley
08-27-2005, 03:47 AM
yay! I can't wait

futureimagineer1117
08-27-2005, 01:50 PM
what about tomorrowland?

staticfire
08-27-2005, 10:16 PM
I've been so frustrated lately! Why you ask? Tomorrowland and Frontierland aren't open yet! The game has already opened! If anyone could please reply to this it would be very helpful to me and other people on VMK! Thanks, and I hope you reply!

__________________________________________________ ______________

Jordyn on VMK! Here since day 1. :CastMem:

both of them come out in november and december

futureimagineer1117
08-28-2005, 04:26 PM
both of them come out in november and december
we know. if you read the rest of the thread, maybe you woudn't have to post something that was said in just about every post. thanks.

futureimagineer1117
08-30-2005, 07:09 PM
sorry for the double post, but does anybody have info on tomorrowland?