View Full Version : I have an Idea, tell me what you think..

kiriv
07-18-2005, 11:12 PM
I was brainstorming with My mom (lizbeth for those of you who didn't know) we were sad about all the little kids who love VMK and play all the time, Bless their little hearts.

They really don't stand a chance against alot of the adults who play the game and enter best rooms contests.. like the ones this past weekend.

How hard would it be to make a compotition for kids under 12. It could be anything.. just for kids though.. I think that wuold be great.

and it should be a rule that parents can't do it for them.. maybe help a little, but not do it for them..

I know alot of people will frown on this because they feel like this isn't a little kids game, but never the less little kids play, and Love it just as much as we adults do, and we can't change that.. I think they should think about doing a just for kids contest, if it is something that is doable.

:)

snuggie
07-18-2005, 11:15 PM
That would be cool--I have a DD who is almost 7---and that would make her day to have her room judged :)

It would make her feel special :)

Lizbeth
07-18-2005, 11:26 PM
i think that is a great idea and more fair to the kids. i think it should be adult against adult and kids against kids that might make the judging easier too

this game was made especially for the KIDS by the way

MeggieMoo
07-18-2005, 11:43 PM
It is great in theory, but how do you know the person sitting behind the monitor REALLY is 9 yrs old? My DD is 9 and helped me with my room, so we did it 'together' and sat and waited for the judges together and watched tv while we waited.
I would like to see a beginner and advanced version of the games thought. WDWTigger RT has the fireworks sewn up. My DD can get to about level 3. Also on Jungle cruise she can get about 19,000 points. They need levels on the games so the kids can really feel they are winning at them.

Mickey_Dude
07-19-2005, 02:40 AM
It is a very cool idea i like it!