View Full Version : Vmk newsletter 11/29

darthmatt
11-30-2005, 01:20 AM
VMK Top Tips

Never let anyone "borrow" your magic to try. All the magic can be tried out in the Spell Room, or on Discovery Island.
Codes can't be traded in VMK; anyone who offers to give or trade you a Code may not be as honest as you would like.
Never give out any information that allows you to be contacted outside of VMK, even on a fan site. It's not a safe practice, and will get you banned.
Rooms and Credits can't be traded at all. Anyone who says they will give you a room or credits is scamming you.
Remember that you can always click on a player and then click Ignore so you don't see their chat anymore. Once you stop reacting to their words, they'll probably leave you alone.
Many players on VMK really enjoy trading things back and forth but some don't. Most of the time, those who don't trade put that info in their signature so please respect that and please ask first.
No Player HAS to trade, including Staff and Community Leaders.
VMK staff members all wear green ears. These can not be traded so please don't ask.
Personalize your room and wardrobe by shopping in VMK! You can buy clothes, furniture, posters and much more using your credits. Each area within Virtual Magic Kingdom has its own shop which sells unique items. It's as easy as finding a shop that interests you and double-clicking on the cash register to see what stuff is available!
Players whose name starts with CL_ are Community Leaders, and they're here to help you. If you need help finding something or want to know how things work, ask a CL. They're here to help.
Best Guest Rooms

Our judges feel that LADYPUP made an achievement in simplicity with her maze. Look for Lady's Maze of confusion to see what we mean. Sometimes less really is more!

MagicSeeker lives up to his name by bringing out the magic in others in his Magic Christmas Wish Tent room. As promised in the room description: "Christmas Wishes granted when you least expect it. All are welcome to make or grant a wish! - Happy Holidays!"
Best Game Rooms

CL_Gotsumgame gathered some friends and together they created CL_Gotsumgame's For Corners. In this room he recreates a popular children's game.

Will your room be featured here next week?
Become a Game Designer!
Some of the most popular Guest rooms in VMK are game rooms, where the owners give away their own VMK goodies to the Players who win their races or quizzes. You can create your own games using nothing more than furniture, the room description and your imagination. To make your game room complete, check out these items in the Emporium: Ride Operator's Scoreboard, Retro Turnstile, Retro Penny Press and the Velvet-rope Room Divider.

DarthTimmy
11-30-2005, 01:22 AM
I wonder what the "mountain" part is about?

LittleJoe
11-30-2005, 01:23 AM
You and darthmatt both posted this at exactly the same time.

cenafan10
11-30-2005, 01:24 AM
what is the prize for the quest? and mabey there adding a new ride

darthmatt
11-30-2005, 01:25 AM
You and darthmatt both posted this at exactly the same time.
I actually beat him by a few seconds.

Schmoofy
11-30-2005, 01:25 AM
what is the prize for the quest? and mabey there adding a new ride
Why o why did you have to quote the whole big thing?

Congrats to Game for his new game :)

melizza
11-30-2005, 01:26 AM
coolness. i wonder what's happening on the 16th till the 19th of December.

i notice they emphasized the fan site again.

kidkid9393
11-30-2005, 01:32 AM
where is the contact us list??

melizza
11-30-2005, 01:33 AM
where is the contact us list??

its at the bottom of the VMK website page.

kidkid9393
11-30-2005, 01:35 AM
thx much ( to stinkg short )

KuyaJeff11
11-30-2005, 01:42 AM
VMK Top Tips

Never let anyone "borrow" your magic to try. All the magic can be tried out in the Spell Room, or on Discovery Island.
Codes can't be traded in VMK; anyone who offers to give or trade you a Code may not be as honest as you would like.
Never give out any information that allows you to be contacted outside of VMK, even on a fan site. It's not a safe practice, and will get you banned.
Rooms and Credits can't be traded at all. Anyone who says they will give you a room or credits is scamming you.
Remember that you can always click on a player and then click Ignore so you don't see their chat anymore. Once you stop reacting to their words, they'll probably leave you alone.
Many players on VMK really enjoy trading things back and forth but some don't. Most of the time, those who don't trade put that info in their signature so please respect that and please ask first.
No Player HAS to trade, including Staff and Community Leaders.
VMK staff members all wear green ears. These can not be traded so please don't ask.
Personalize your room and wardrobe by shopping in VMK! You can buy clothes, furniture, posters and much more using your credits. Each area within Virtual Magic Kingdom has its own shop which sells unique items. It's as easy as finding a shop that interests you and double-clicking on the cash register to see what stuff is available!
Players whose name starts with CL_ are Community Leaders, and they're here to help you. If you need help finding something or want to know how things work, ask a CL. They're here to help.Omg, that first tip is a major tip to follow. You should never, never ever EVER!!!, let someone borrow magic, especially Inferno... I should know..;) This shows that VMK does really care about what we send into them... :)
THX VMK STAFF!!

figmentisback
11-30-2005, 02:54 AM
Now i know this is "speculation"

but the only mountain that is worth celebrating soon is Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom (AK)... however I might be way off and this might be something completely different.... (especually since it won't open for a while now..)

F0REVERL0ST
11-30-2005, 03:22 AM
Congrats CL_Gotsumgame! :D

Poseidon
11-30-2005, 03:23 AM
Now i know this is "speculation"

but the only mountain that is worth celebrating soon is Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom (AK)... however I might be way off and this might be something completely different.... (especually since it won't open for a while now..)

Yes, but what we've heard so far is E:E is scheduled for a feb-apr opening.

So, why have an event for it now? I still think they are having it for E:E, I just don't know why now.

Thecoolanator
11-30-2005, 03:32 AM
Well, I heard that they are trying to open it in December, so that might be why.:-)

-Thecoolanator

P.S. Mods, mabye this can be the E:E thread or another one to reduse clutter

SteelersYOYO
11-30-2005, 08:11 PM
What about the rest of Tomorrowland? Mounatin Space Mountain? You know just an idea

:xmas10: YO_oY:xmas10:

figmentisback
11-30-2005, 09:37 PM
wait... what is opening in December... maybe Frontierland??

could the Frontierland Big thunder maze be opening around then??