View Full Version : how do u like the new harry potter book

cheetahlover
07-18-2005, 05:46 PM
ok i am not finished yet but it is really good!!! so i recomend it to every1. if u like the book u can shout it out here and its just harry potter talk so tell me if u like it.

GreatGatsby
07-18-2005, 05:55 PM
Before any discussion takes place about this: If you post about the Potter book, please refrain from posting spoilers. There are other sites dedicated to ruining books for those who have not read them; if you feel the need to post spoilers, please do it on one of those other sites.

I will remove all Harry Potter spoilers I find. Just letting you know.

sonofshine
07-18-2005, 06:03 PM
The book was really good :)

It has very funny moments and very very very very sad moments :( Once again JKR you twist my emotions!!!! ;)

GBShorts
07-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Good! I'm on page seven LOL I can't read it for VMK.

ARG!

I need to go to the Add Duck's meeting again. I am at level "too"...go dragon pin!

CaptNemo
07-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Really enjoyed it! Several big twists I did not see coming.

cheetahlover
07-18-2005, 06:10 PM
Before any discussion takes place about this: If you post about the Potter book, please refrain from posting spoilers. There are other sites dedicated to ruining books for those who have not read them; if you feel the need to post spoilers, please do it on one of those other sites.

dont worry, i dont want any spoilers either cause i have not finished the book and i dont want to ruin it for somebody else but this is a thread where u can say if u like it or dont and talk about other harry potter books and whatever

GreatGatsby
07-18-2005, 06:15 PM
Good enough for me, cheetah! I hope everyone else agrees!

cheetahlover
07-18-2005, 06:18 PM

dont worry, i dont want any spoilers either cause i have not finished the book and i dont want to ruin it for somebody else but this is a thread where u can say if u like it or dont and talk about other harry potter books and whatever

cheetahlover
07-18-2005, 06:19 PM
opps i put it twice lol

bragoandcheri
07-18-2005, 06:20 PM
i like it so far.
i'm in the fourth chapter.
i would have been farther if my mom wasn't hogging it.
arg!
EDIT: oh yeah my 75th post! :woohoo:

color
07-18-2005, 06:21 PM
I love the book i'm almost done It I got it at midnight and after only 20 minutes on the market I was half way done the book. I didn't get any sleep that night.

cheetahlover
07-18-2005, 06:21 PM
does anybody know when the next one comes out

cheetahlover
07-18-2005, 06:23 PM
i like it so far.
i'm in the fourth chapter.
i would have been farther if my mom wasn't hogging it.
arg!
lol same with me but with my bro but i got it from him so i get to read it right now. i bet u will get it soon!!

bragoandcheri
07-18-2005, 06:25 PM
lol same with me but with my bro but i got it from him so i get to read it right now. i bet u will get it soon!!
no i mean she was reading it and she is done. she got it done yesterday morning.

cheetahlover
07-18-2005, 06:30 PM
I love the book i'm almost done It I got it at midnight and after only 20 minutes on the market I was half way done the book. I didn't get any sleep that night.

i was on vacation when it came out so we could not get it at midnight :( but then we went shopping the next day and got it :) was it fun to go at midnight?

shiregirl
07-18-2005, 06:36 PM
I finished the book last night. It was a really good book, maybe one of my favorites in the whole series. Most of it was really funny, which is what I enjoy about the books. I am also... well, I won't say. But if you read it, you know how I also feel I am sure. Now I am on tenderhooks for the next book. I do think that there will be some major surprises in the last book, and that some of the things you think happened in this one were not as they seemed at all. Sorry if I seem overly mysterious. Go read the book!

cheetahlover
07-18-2005, 07:03 PM
i think my fav book is the 4th but this 6th is really good so i dont know yet lol so it is probably a tie right now