View Full Version : Magic pins?

captain bingo peppersocks
05-27-2005, 12:19 AM
What are they called?

shiregirl
05-27-2005, 03:43 AM
Ah Hah! I knew I remembered seeing this somewhere...

According the the Newsletter on the VMK Website: (http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/index?name=NewsletterPage)

Players are offered magical spells to give them extra powers while playing VMK. Each spell gives you a unique chance to show off your ability while in the VMK world. There are four magic spells in effect in the Kingdom: Teleportation Magic, Dancing Inferno Magic, Invisibility Magic and Fireworks Magic. Acquire one and you may soon find yourself burning up the stage in the Street Party Music Game lobby or casually teleporting around the place. These magic spells are all available now in It's a Small World Imports, the Fantasyland® shop.

Eddiebears
05-28-2005, 04:24 AM
I didn't see any spells for sale in IASW store this evening. I did however see yavn display one today and it was fun!

Mario
05-28-2005, 04:32 AM
I'm new so how do you get there : /color :mad:

Eddiebears
05-28-2005, 04:36 AM
Click on Fantasyland on the main VMK map of the park and then click on the Small World area of the map once that opens. Hope this helps.

Mario
05-28-2005, 04:41 AM
/colorHow do you play vmk because I'm new? :confused:

Mario
05-28-2005, 04:48 AM
Never mind i found it!/color :D

Eddiebears
05-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Since we were talking about the magic pins being available at IASW store I thought that you were asking how to get to that particular location. I couldn't tell that you were asking about the whole game in general. Make sure that when asking questions here or VMK that you are more specific so that people can help you quickly. We're all here to help one another. :)