View Full Version : My "Insider Tour" Day

Zebraa
11-26-2005, 02:19 PM
So my day started out good, and I was excited to do the tour. I went to city hall, told the guy there I wanted to do the tour. He got his binder, and opened it up. He told me all the tours were booked until sunday, which was the day I couldn't go. My mom got frustrated, so he told us that we should go to VMK Central and see if they can get me the cards anyway, and he gave us a fast pass onto Jungle Cruise, bc that was on the tour. We went to VMK Central, I turned in one of my Tour cards and my Tomorrowland quest. He gave me the cards for both quest so I was happy.
Then, we went off for the Jungle Cruise, and it was packed so my parents wanted to go home after. We got on right away and the man who collected the fast passes was kind of rude. He asked, "Why did you pick this ride? No seriously. Is it like your favorite? -Point to my brother- Was it your fault?" and I said, "No, he gave it to us" and he said,"Yea, but you get to pick the ride. Here, go use it on something else -drops it on the floor- Look what you did. You dropped it."
We were happy we got it back but that man was so rude. I picked the ride we got to use the fast pass on again, and I picked Space Mountain. It took barely any time at all to get on it and it was very fun. After that, we ate ice cream and chinese food, and left.:xmas16:

PinkPokaDot
11-26-2005, 02:23 PM
sounds like you had fun! when we went on the tour it was raining so they gave us a fast pass to the ride of our choice too. Did they still give you the cards?

Zebraa
11-26-2005, 02:38 PM
Yea, I got the cards =)

DarkKnightCecil
11-26-2005, 03:49 PM
was this at Disneyland or WDW? (DL doesn't have fass passes for Jungle Cruise) and by all the cards do u mean like the badge,POTC quest, and Red Penny Press or also Jungle Cruise cards and BTMR Teleporters

Zebraa
11-27-2005, 12:31 AM
Yea, it was at WDW...it included: pirate quest, btm teleporters, some other stuff, and tomorrowland quest

Mikailah
11-27-2005, 12:36 AM
Yea, it was at WDW...it included: pirate quest, btm teleporters, some other stuff, and tomorrowland quest

Ah so lucky! Did you get like the Tent Room code?

AdventureKid
11-27-2005, 12:38 AM
It sounded like you had a great Time. :xmas33:

Poohdent
11-27-2005, 01:18 AM
good im so happy they made it right for you at the parks that gives us all hope for magic in our hearts. the Disney spirit is alive. And the jungle cruise driver well maybe he will have a better day tomorrow. :xmas10: :xmas5:

ToXiCBuNNyWaBBiT
11-27-2005, 01:26 AM
wow so lucky i wish i could go to dl or wdw

Maribeth
11-27-2005, 02:35 AM
Oh my gosh that is hilarious what the guy said. maybe he ishaving a rough time but that really made me LOL!!! I got the cards too. And for the tour if you turn in the cards like that, then they give you 13-14 random cards. You get all of the pirate quest things (+pirate room code) and the rest of the cards are completely random.

yugiohcds
11-30-2005, 01:00 PM
So my day started out good, and I was excited to do the tour. I went to city hall, told the guy there I wanted to do the tour. He got his binder, and opened it up. He told me all the tours were booked until sunday, which was the day I couldn't go. My mom got frustrated, so he told us that we should go to VMK Central and see if they can get me the cards anyway, and he gave us a fast pass onto Jungle Cruise, bc that was on the tour. We went to VMK Central, I turned in one of my Tour cards and my Tomorrowland quest. He gave me the cards for both quest so I was happy.
Then, we went off for the Jungle Cruise, and it was packed so my parents wanted to go home after. We got on right away and the man who collected the fast passes was kind of rude. He asked, "Why did you pick this ride? No seriously. Is it like your favorite? -Point to my brother- Was it your fault?" and I said, "No, he gave it to us" and he said,"Yea, but you get to pick the ride. Here, go use it on something else -drops it on the floor- Look what you did. You dropped it."
We were happy we got it back but that man was so rude. I picked the ride we got to use the fast pass on again, and I picked Space Mountain. It took barely any time at all to get on it and it was very fun. After that, we ate ice cream and chinese food, and left.:xmas16:
i was so luky too go on the tour i had my sister with step sister with and my uncle we had the last three places to sign up