View Full Version : Cast Member search?

Camperdave
07-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Why do lots of people seem rabid to find a Cast Member today?

Foustketeer
07-16-2005, 08:41 PM
They are giving out Teleportation Magic if you answer a question correctly.

jestaro
07-16-2005, 08:43 PM
i also saw a cast member give out a dancing inferno pin

Rogie
07-16-2005, 08:43 PM
Space Suits as well, for those eager to get a hold of one.

QueenCourt
07-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Anyone Know Where A Cast Member Is! Post It Here

skip
07-16-2005, 09:03 PM
I got riped off. I got a question right from VMK_Mocha and I eagerly waited for my prize. What did I get? A stupid Submarine Voyage pin. Why didn't I get Teleport, Inferno or Space Suit like everyone else? It's not fair! :mad:

BlueTylers5592
07-16-2005, 09:21 PM
skippyskippy the same thing happened to me

KrazyChik
07-16-2005, 09:36 PM
I got riped off. I got a question right from VMK_Mocha and I eagerly waited for my prize. What did I get? A stupid Submarine Voyage pin. Why didn't I get Teleport, Inferno or Space Suit like everyone else? It's not fair! :mad:

Those pins are rare, very rare.... Be glad you got something, better then others who got nothing.

Jess
07-16-2005, 09:52 PM
I didnt even know cast members were giving stuff out! I just figured there would be announcements. Ill know better for tomorrow now.

macrobless
07-16-2005, 10:04 PM

I wish I could have a CHANCE to win a pin! You're so lucky!

microbless
07-16-2005, 11:20 PM
This is ridiculous. I have been on all day, and trying not to bother a CM, but whenever anyone sees one, EVERYONE bombards them. It's dumb! There are so many "Guests" that it's drving me insane. :banghead: I understand that the judging is going on right now so I may log on later. Congrats to anyone that one ANYTHING... no matter how bad you think you got jipped. At least you got something. :(

Jess
07-16-2005, 11:21 PM
If anyone sees a CM tomorrow, dont be afraid to messege me about it. Im terrible at finding them.

ceburto
07-17-2005, 05:12 AM

You got ripped off becuase you got something for Free? Explain that one again.

-ceburto

GBShorts
07-17-2005, 05:15 AM
Yeah I got nothing. I was too busy trying to earn credits to buy stuff.

Jess
07-17-2005, 05:18 AM
Where have you guys been finding the cast members? Are they in their own guest rooms or just walking around the park making it like a needle in a hay stack to find them?

WDWTigger72
07-17-2005, 05:23 AM
The cast members were walking around all day today throughout Virtual Magic Kingdom. I have to say I definitely was as frustrated as some of you all, as I saw only a few cast members, but only had opportunity to answer about three questions. When I was looking for some more credits within dance music area I happen to get luck in bump into a cast member about midnight tonight. We were lucky because the cast member asked about five questions, earlier in the day if you found a cast member they asked one question and moved to another room to give others a chance. With 2000 people logged in earlier today, I could totally understand why you found it so hard to find a cast member. Late tonight, I was not even looking for a cast member and was frustrated myself, although frustrated at myself for one not finding cast member and two for not answering questions correctly. Luckily, I answered a question right before logging off for the night. Look out for them tomorrow they will be walking around again asking questions all day. Do not give up you will find them.

Chris
07-17-2005, 05:30 AM
The cast members were walking around all day today throughout Virtual Magic Kingdom. I have to say I definitely was as frustrated as some of you all, as I saw only a few cast members, but only had opportunity to answer about three questions. When I was looking for some more credits within dance music area I happen to get luck in bump into a cast member about midnight tonight. We were lucky because the cast member asked about five questions, earlier in the day if you found a cast member they asked one question and moved to another room to give others a chance. With 2000 people logged in earlier today, I could totally understand why you found it so hard to find a cast member. Late tonight, I was not even looking for a cast member and was frustrated myself, although frustrated at myself for one not finding cast member and two for not answering questions correctly. Luckily, I answered a question right before logging off for the night. Look out for them tomorrow they will be walking around again asking questions all day. Do not give up you will find them.

What did you get from the cast members?

GBShorts
07-17-2005, 05:30 AM
So they were asking questions all night? Oh man!

Xiris
07-17-2005, 05:33 AM
i got a teleport magic pin as a gift.. (i did not say that) anyway they are handing them out tomorrow to so pay attention!

MeggieMoo
07-17-2005, 05:34 AM
Well I was stuck in my room for 4 hours waiting for a judge that never came! I could have been out answering questions! grrrrrrrrr.

WDWTigger72
07-17-2005, 05:39 AM
I actually received the dancing inferno pin...

SorcMickey
07-17-2005, 05:49 AM
i found mocha and answered a question right and she gave me the choose of what i wanted either inferno, teleportation, space suit or pins

shiregirl
07-17-2005, 05:56 AM
Well I was stuck in my room for 4 hours waiting for a judge that never came! I could have been out answering questions! grrrrrrrrr.
I am almost 100% sure that no questions were being asked and no pins or other prizes awarded while the judging was taking place. How do I know this? Because the cast members who were handing out the prizes around the park were the same cast members who were judging the rooms. The prizes were given out earlier in the day, and apparently later on in the evening as well.

I am really, really sorry that your room did not get judged. It's a shame they were not able to get to everyone. If they had not judged my room, I would be pretty disheartened right now.

Some advice for tomorrow: use advanced mode when searching for cast members tomorrow: if you see that there are 3 Mickey ears (full room) in like the Matterhorn or something, mostly likely there is a cast member in there handing out prizes. this is how I was able to find 3 cast members today. :D Best of luck to you all tomorrow.

Supernova08
07-17-2005, 06:20 AM
Man, i really need to find a cast member tomorrow. I was playing jungle cruise all morning, then sitting in my room at 5 til 7:15, and after that i was going around asking other people if their room was judged to see what other judges said, and i had NO idea that they were giving out secret pins!!!! I saw someone with it and thought it was some cool room prize and no one told me. Why am I always out of the loop?? LoL. If anyone sees a cast member, please please let me know so i can follow him around until i get a question right.... :mickeymo:

Indychick
07-17-2005, 06:27 AM
See what we get for sitting in our rooms talking to our virtual friends? Oh boy, do I need help!

dizneydesi
07-17-2005, 06:34 AM
Some advice for tomorrow: use advanced mode when searching for cast members tomorrow: if you see that there are 3 Mickey ears (full room) in like the Matterhorn or something, mostly likely there is a cast member in there handing out prizes. this is how I was able to find 3 cast members today. :D Best of luck to you all tomorrow.

thanks so much for this advice on finding cast members! I am not so good at that either; i will use advanced mode tomrrow. :CastMem: :goofy:

MrGenie
07-17-2005, 06:53 AM
I am almost 100% sure that no questions were being asked and no pins or other prizes awarded while the judging was taking place. How do I know this? Because the cast members who were handing out the prizes around the park were the same cast members who were judging the rooms. The prizes were given out earlier in the day, and apparently later on in the evening as well.The only thing I would add to this (or detract, as the case may be) is that I ran into VMK_Red during the third hour of judging. I askd her if she had been busy and told her there were still people waiting to be judged in rooms. She said that she was not part of the judging, and proceeded to give trivia questions in Snow White's forest for at least 45 minutes without moving on. I don't know of anyone else who wasn't judging though.