View Full Version : would boy/girl scouts be that bad?

Nwahs
07-15-2005, 01:44 PM
I have heard a lot of arguement about the VMK Armies (and im with those that think that) but i was wondering if a boy/girl scout camp would be all that bad plz list personal opinion because i dont want to get in trouble if i start one

BandGeek
07-15-2005, 01:58 PM
I think if you rename it something original, people will think that its a great idea, and you might want to maybe change it around a bit. I think it is a nice idea, you just have to plan it strategically. Good Luck!

CarribbeanLady
07-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Would you like some cookies? :wave2:

DarkKnightCecil
07-15-2005, 03:11 PM
I think it would be a lot better then armies and gf/bf. Maybe u can help old avatars cross the street :)

GBShorts
07-15-2005, 03:33 PM
old avatars.... ROFL I just got that.

I think this is a really neat idea! MUCH more age appropriate than armies/dating/marriage.

I say go for it, and have a great time! You could create a campfire with the fires...put barrel chairs out.

Great idea, I say.

greenhpper
07-15-2005, 03:55 PM
I agree too. Good thinking! As long as the scout troops uphold scouting ethics. But I can also see someone creating an "evil or anti" scouting troop. *sigh* Do they have tan shirts for guys yet? Everyone would have to be in "uniform", khaki shirts and bottoms. I tell ya I look horrible in those colors. lol

Xiris
07-15-2005, 06:40 PM
:wave2: Very cool idea, if you need help I can donate! :wave2:

Rogie
07-15-2005, 09:19 PM
I say go for it, and have a great time! You could create a campfire with the fires...put barrel chairs out.

Great idea, I say.

But the biggest question of all: Is Kumbaya in the dictionary?

wdworld
07-15-2005, 09:24 PM
That would be awesome, if u make a troop i will certainly join, girl scouts rock!!..im a girl scout in real life, lol

toonysean
07-15-2005, 09:40 PM
cool idea uh i would like ice cream pizza cookies soda and cookies

SallySally
07-15-2005, 11:56 PM
Sweet idea. I don't think VMK Staff would have a problem with this at all. :)

Good luck! Have lots of fun!

Jediviper
07-16-2005, 12:13 AM
But the biggest question of all: Is Kumbaya in the dictionary?

LOL :) If not someone can always make a character by that name to get it added.

LadyFire
07-16-2005, 12:30 AM
Hi! As a mom and player, I think a VMKateer scouts idea is great! Someone else gave the idea for camps. My room-FirePlace is designed to give tours. New to VMK tours, Nature walks, Wildlife tours, shopping tours etc. either myself or one of the other guides could do a tour for your scouts. Let me know. LadyFire is my name here and in the game. My room is Fire Place. You can also try Training room if I am training my guides on new ideas. Let me know! Thank you for bringing a higher quality aspect to VMK.-LadyFire

Mickey_Dude
07-16-2005, 02:12 AM
Good idea but someone well probaly make a rival boy/girl scout club!lol