View Full Version : Want to win Gold Mickey Ears?

goofy4dizney
07-15-2005, 01:12 PM
Come play my special Celebration Edition Quest Game this Sunday night!

Grand prize winner will get a pair of the coveted Gold Mickey Ears.
Two runners-up will get a set of coffin teleporters.
Third place gets Captain Nemo chair.
Other prizes to be given as well.

Game is time-limited, so please arrive at the start in order to participate.
Start time is 10 PM eastern, 9 PM central, 8 PM mountain and 7 PM pacific (hope that is right) to coincide with the judging.

Look for my CELEBRATION QUEST FOR GOLD rooms - One is the "question room", where the game will start and the questions are placed out in a photo album. The other room is the "answer room", where I will be waiting for you to give me all ten answers in order to win. (The answers are given in trade, so that they are not spoken aloud in the room.)

Hope I see many of you there! :wave2:

Dewberry

Nwahs
07-15-2005, 01:25 PM
sounds really cool if im on at the time i might come by and also your times are correct :CastMem:

Flippytoon
07-15-2005, 01:38 PM
what kind of questions are these?

goofy4dizney
07-15-2005, 01:52 PM
The questions are similar to the in-park quests, in that you have to visit different areas of VMK to figure out the answers.

For instance, if you think the answer has something to do with the Matterhorn, for example, perhaps how many ride vehicles are going through the scene, you would have to go to that room and count the cars.

Get the picture? ;)

Flippytoon
07-15-2005, 01:53 PM
... then wouldn't we have golden mickey ears in the first place then?

goofy4dizney
07-15-2005, 01:59 PM
Sorry Flippytoon, maybe I am not being clear.

You don't have to have gone to the REAL park to answer the questions, you have to look around VMK to get the answers.

I just meant the format was similar to the quests done in the real park, not the actual questions.

Hope that straightens it out!

cutestuff
07-15-2005, 02:38 PM
I need some quick help VMK keeps crashing while it is loading and wont let me in wat do i do? :lachen70:

goofy4dizney
07-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Congratulations SHIREGIRL for winning the gold Mickey ears! :mickey2:

Thanks to all who played!