View Full Version : Why was the site made?

AceLollipop
11-14-2005, 11:58 AM
Well I have been wondering.. why was this site made?

This site opend sometime in either late april, or early may. That would be before VMK opendd. So I was wondering if someone could tell me why was the site made before the actual topic was not around?

If you make a site you have to love the topic, so how could anyone who made the site know if they loved the topic of not, since that topic hardly exsited yet?

Can someone answer this for me?

Thanks.

Schmoofy
11-14-2005, 12:09 PM
Well think-
Disney+Virtual gaming= Fun,no doubt
I believe they thought vmk would take off,such as it has.

AceLollipop
11-14-2005, 12:15 PM
Well think-
Disney+Virtual gaming= Fun,no doubt
I believe they thought vmk would take off,such as it has.
You still can't be sure, and it's just not right to start a forum if you are not sure if you love the topic or not.

April
11-14-2005, 01:30 PM
They made it because the creator of the site, Nick played ToonTown and all of us players of ToonTown on Nick's other forum site -- ToonTown Central stumbled upon VMK, we had a little side board for VMK, but then Nick decided to make this forum to discuss VMK and not have to worry about all the threads at TTC and how some of them were like what is VMK and stuff like that. So probably to reduce clutter, and also because he thought VMK would take off, as well.

~April

AceLollipop
11-14-2005, 01:55 PM
I understand that, and knew what he did. He never had to even put a VMK section let alone a whole fourm in the first place though. I'd like to see his answer.

AceLollipop
11-16-2005, 11:50 AM
Daily bump, I'd still like an answer please.

Marina
11-16-2005, 12:23 PM
April already answerd you idk why u keep asking for one.

AceLollipop
11-16-2005, 12:52 PM
April already answerd you idk why u keep asking for one.
Then I said..
He never had to even put a VMK section let alone a whole fourm in the first place though.

And I want to know why he did that, if he did not know if he would love the topic or not. You can run a fourm if you don't love the topic, so I'm wondering why the fourm was made based on that statement.

SoarinSoarin
11-16-2005, 12:59 PM
i think they made the site so that people could talk about other stuff with VMK, and be able to spread new news about anything really really fast! that way more pepople than just you can know what you have found out! and you get you get to talk about other stuff! it is just a fun site!

and you get to talk to others when VMK isnt open! like right now!

soarinsoarin~!~

PrincessWall
11-16-2005, 01:03 PM
Are you asking why they made the fansite, or vmk?If VMK, disney is magical, and they made VMK for the same reason they made toontown!To let us all have fun! Kids AND adults

SpinMarty
11-16-2005, 01:52 PM
Why not PM Nick and ask?

AceLollipop
11-16-2005, 02:24 PM
Why not PM Nick and ask?
I have never got a reply from any of his PMs, but I'll try.

Becky
11-16-2005, 10:13 PM
Don't forget you can also pm him via the live chat, because I've seen you in there before. Simply type in the type window "/query N`ick", or whatever name Nick is going by. He may not be at his computer but, if you wait patiently long enough, he will respond ;).

-Becky

AceLollipop
11-16-2005, 11:35 PM
Don't forget you can also pm him via the live chat, because I've seen you in there before. Simply type in the type window "/query N`ick", or whatever name Nick is going by. He may not be at his computer but, if you wait patiently long enough, he will respond ;).

-Becky
I never knew that thanks.

Kancy
11-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Well, good question. My guess is that VMK had really started, just in the Alpha version as someone had said. He said like Alpha is invites only, so maybe the invites were on Toontown Central. My guess is as good as yours though.

:xmas35: :xmas12: :xmas10: ~!*Kancy*!~ :xmas10: :xmas12: :xmas35:

Nick
12-06-2005, 02:08 AM
No real reason, I just like creating successfull forums. And also i love anything disney and wanted to offer something extra to the users of ttc who were fans of vmk

AceLollipop
12-06-2005, 11:56 AM
No real reason, I just like creating successfull forums. And also i love anything disney and wanted to offer something extra to the users of ttc who were fans of vmk
Thanks for getting around to posting on this.