View Full Version : Is there a limit to the Kellogs Game Codes?

Krystal
07-15-2005, 04:32 AM
See..... I want to know if I will get into trouble..if I keep getting alot of codes.I wont enter them in if there is a limit.So is there a limit or you can use exit out and keep playing?

-Thanks

Xiris
07-15-2005, 04:44 AM
the codes are unlimited. They keep generating new codes. Unless this is updated get as much as you want!

Krystal
07-15-2005, 04:52 AM
the codes are unlimited. They keep generating new codes. Unless this is updated get as much as you want!

Wow thanks!

Maleficent2
07-15-2005, 10:28 AM
I think this is one of the reasons it closed early last night Yavn is doing something about being able to enter unlimited pirate codes.

JMHO

Mal

prisoner
07-15-2005, 10:43 AM
Lets be honest - none of us know what is going to happen about all of the codes. We are all wildly speculating. So they may honor all the codes. They may not. They may give us only one room. They may not. They may not give the room if we already got the other pirate stuff. We just don't know right now.

And chances are, nobody will tell us.

Nwahs
07-15-2005, 01:16 PM
If you read the Kelloggs site, it says "Remember, you can only get one code but you can play the game again and again." Therefore AFAIK you are only able to get one Skull Rock Room + Furniture Trio per user. I would be surprised if the promotion was intended to permit a player to get as many rooms as they want. Seems very unlikely.

it says that but when u play it u dont have to enter name + pass so they dont know who is playing :CastMem:

Tinklover
07-15-2005, 01:18 PM
hOPEFULLY NOT.

goofy4dizney
07-15-2005, 01:26 PM
I tried the game this morning, and I got only ONE code -- the exact same code every time -- no matter how many times I played or what levels I won.

So it seems the bug is fixed?

I don't know if it's the room or not yet, since VMK is still closed.

:goofy:

Flippytoon
07-15-2005, 01:39 PM
close the window and go to a new window to play it again.

drawsters
07-15-2005, 01:39 PM
:piratesk:

PixelProphet
07-15-2005, 10:22 PM
close the window and go to a new window to play it again.

exactly right, it has to do with the cookies on your computer.

for more information please see the ongoing topic already on the site, use the search to find it.