View Full Version : By Passing The VMK Dictionary

Aimee
07-14-2005, 02:37 PM
On VMK some words don't come up like love, number, hate, etc. But you can by pass the dictionary by describing those words in long sentences. For example...

Phone=The device in which you are able to talk into to another person on the
other side of the country with out having to meet them face to face.

I saw a thread like this once before and I thought it was the funnyest thing in the world.

toonysean
07-14-2005, 02:42 PM
i did too like this vmk:a vitual world of magic kingdom where kids can pretend to be at disneyland or WDW

m0nk33b0y
07-14-2005, 02:46 PM
i did too like this vmk:a vitual world of magic kingdom where kids can pretend to be at disneyland or WDW

You can use VMK. This thread is about finding a way to by pass un-usable words.

Number: a word used to count, and keep track of specific peraphenalia

Aimee
07-14-2005, 02:48 PM
very nice

I steped on a nail=The peice of flesh and bones atached to the botom of my leg was injured by a peice of metal lieing on the floor which I did not see and colided with

toonysean
07-14-2005, 02:53 PM
ok love: affection for someone but cannot say on vnk

BadPete
07-14-2005, 02:55 PM
wow how about "year" - a period of time that takes to say the number "too" repeated at least sixty times then multiplied by 60 and then multipled by 24 times and repeated for 365 days

or simpler yet the amount of tiem it takes the earth to revolve around the sun while you sit in a dark room staring at a computer screen playing VMK :D

Aimee
07-14-2005, 02:57 PM
BTW you said vnk not vmk

Mouse=a tiny rodante that infest my house

Oh BTW I can't spell for the life of my so sorry if you can't understand what i'm typing

DoublethePop
07-14-2005, 02:57 PM
! = an expression to represent yelling, shouting, or excitment.

Aimee
07-14-2005, 03:00 PM
Ok i have to go but keep the thred going for me

Leave=Rushing away to get to a place in which you have to be at

Aimee
07-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Nvm I don't have to leave quit yet

Wrong=to be incorrect about something you had said to a person who was asking a question

toonysean
07-14-2005, 03:33 PM
oh i got one hate:when you dislike someone alot and might even be mean to them

Aimee
07-14-2005, 03:37 PM
Oh thats a nice one

Ok well now i do have to leave so buh bye

Goodbye=A saying which means you are to leave to another place

WhiteTiger/PeepsBunny
07-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Umm...I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that, but....

There already IS a thread like this about "bypassing the dictionary". It's all good fun, but do we REALLY need TWO threads with the EXACT same title? Not particularly. Perhaps, instead of posting a bunch of times on here, you could post on the other one once and edit your post every time you think of a new one.

I'm really not being mean about this, but we don't need two threads that are pretty much the same thing. Perhaps you should request for this thread to be locked? (The other one was there first.)

Anyway, I hope you understand and will try not to post the same thing as someone else again. :cat1:

Becky
07-14-2005, 05:13 PM
I agree WhiteTiger/PeepsBunny, and I'm not saying that to be rude, but we don't need 2 threads on the same exact topic.

wdwlover
07-14-2005, 06:31 PM
oh well i have one

hard - the shorter way of saying difficult which is kind of annoying to say when you have the shorter version and The Shorter version is easier to remember

Aimee
07-14-2005, 07:17 PM
Oh i'm sorry i didn't know we already had one but i don't know how to stop this thread. so if someone could help that would be great