View Full Version : A Question About Profile Picture

DizCaptain
11-06-2005, 12:55 PM
What exactly is a profile picture? Also what are teh size requirments for one? Thank You

AceLollipop
11-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Well since you can not have show any pictures of your self here, you should not even put one in.

witchesrock
11-06-2005, 02:32 PM
What AceLollipop is trying to say is, a profile picture is a picture of yourself that shows the side of your face. (I think.) And, you're not allowed to post any personal info, so you shouldn't worry about a profle picture anyway.

SpinMarty
11-06-2005, 03:10 PM
LOL profile - side of your face. Very good connection!

Actually, a profile picture is another photo that you can place in your profile. Since we HIGHLY discourage using personal photos (in fact, you can't) you could upload a fun Disney picture. Just another place for individuality.

Silly Princess
11-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Profile picture is the picture you see only when viewing the Profile of a member...go look at my profile, I uploaded a pic to show you.

Please remember personal pics are NOT allowed, so choose something else. Also max size is 160 x 160 pixels.

Grrrr SpinMarty beat me again! :-P

SpinMarty
11-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Profile picture is the picture you see only when viewing the Profile of a member...go look at my profile, I uploaded a pic to show you.

Please remember personal pics are NOT allowed, so choose something else. Also max size is 160 x 160 pixels.

Grrrr SpinMarty beat me again! :-P

Ah yes but I don't have to beautiful Egyptian artwork in my profile :)