View Full Version : New Haunted Masion area

r1hert2
11-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Any ideas when it will be open and what will take place inside the Mansionhttp://www.vmkforums.com/forums/images/smilies/poison.gif

cheese wiz man
11-05-2005, 12:35 PM
i think i t will open i n the next mounth or at christmas

PirateMario
11-05-2005, 12:39 PM
that game's gonna be fun!!*Snorrree* oh sorry i'm tierd i've been up all night!

Annientink
11-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Yeah, it will probably be out around Christmas. I really hope the game isn't hard..

SweepHunter
11-05-2005, 12:45 PM
There will be a teleporter from the emporium to the Haunted Mansion area. There are stores and before tomorrowland was open there was a link to star traders so it would seem they are going to open up a room with registers like star traders. This would allow the consolidation of mansion stuff into one area. Why else would they put a coffin in the emporium especially since all the teleporters are ones that were already made available to the public.

CalamityJane
11-05-2005, 12:46 PM
I was hoping the Haunted Mansion Game would open around Halloween.

Later, I heard it is because of the movie Nightmare Before Christmas, that the game would not open until around Christmas.

Some have said that maybe there will be four players shooting at ghosts.

PirateMario
11-05-2005, 12:49 PM
maybe cause of Corpse bride or something why th're holding it back

Annientink
11-05-2005, 12:51 PM
I was hoping the Haunted Mansion Game would open around Halloween.

Later, I heard it is because of the movie Nightmare Before Christmas, that the game would not open until around Christmas.

Some have said that maybe there will be four players shooting at ghosts.
Hmm.. we could act as if we're "Ghost busters.."

There's something strange,
in the neighborhood,
Who ya gunna call?
VMK Ghost Busters!

CalamityJane
11-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Next for sale! VMK Vacuum Cleaner? LOL

PirateMario
Na I think ya gotta chase um outa the Mansion or somethin

Juneau
According to most, the game is coming out with the rest of Frontierland at Christmas. I've asked this question a lot and that's the answer I've been given: with Frontierland.

And SweepHunter I always thought that they would use that coffin...but I doubt it would be to go to the HM area, because they already have the one that goes to the Golden Horseshoe. They could always use it if Tower of Terror got put into VMK...as a way into the lobby. lol.

And "inside" the Mansion is the Ghost Chasers game. Sounds fun anyway! (I wonder if the HMH decor will come down after New Year...)

PirateMario
11-05-2005, 12:56 PM
dunno just looks like wer're gonna have ta wait and see

bluedudeman
11-05-2005, 12:58 PM
ok this is offtopic bu here it goes: has it been CONFIRMED that fronteirland will come out near christmas? And do we know when the WHOLE tomorrowland is coming out?

PirateMario
11-05-2005, 01:00 PM
nope we dunno when its gonna be complete.We're gonna have ta ask Yavn

tina_als_girl
11-05-2005, 03:42 PM
maybe cause of Corpse bride or something why th're holding it back

Corpse Bride isn't a Disney movie...

My guess is that they want to give us a big Christmas present, and since Nightmare Before Christmas *is* Disney and is connected with the Haunted Mansion, they figured they'd release it all around Christmastime.

Joy

JasonDude
11-05-2005, 03:48 PM
Aww...it's just a ghost shooting game? I was hoping for a ride-through type thing...you know...have a bunch of players get in the stretching room together before starting the ride...

Now THAT would be awesome! :)

thegoof
11-05-2005, 03:48 PM
Part of Frontierland IS out. Same amount is out as Tommorowland.

Dragonne
11-05-2005, 11:28 PM
All I know is that VMK needs more Arcade Style games that give credits for repetitive playing. Crashing JC boats is the worst thing ever, and far too many people have to do it for whatever reason.

Frontierland shooting gallery, Ghost bustin, BUZZ LIGHTYEAR'S SPACE RANGER SPIN (hello?? why don't we have a simple BL side scrolling hit-the-target style game like this already?!?!).. anything that's pretty simple and gives a few credits just for trying, but more for doing well.

We just need more games-for-credits options period.

r1hert2
11-06-2005, 03:18 AM
Me too like the teaser with the space mountain in tomorrowland. Line and cars but no way to get on it. Rides would be fun! thanks for the info

greendayrule
11-06-2005, 09:30 PM
:wave2: Yo ppl i just like 2 say we need to call the ghost busters for the game to open lol:CastMem: :2455: :music-smi :uglyhamme :h-cool:

BlueMickey
11-06-2005, 09:33 PM
the only reason u see Cropse Bride stuff at disneyland is because disney wanted to keep doing the haunted mansion holiday so they are selling some of Tim Burtons stuff so that he would let them do it again. So this is probably the last year they are doing haunted mansion holiday at DLR

astroUpwards
11-06-2005, 11:49 PM
There will be a teleporter from the emporium to the Haunted Mansion area. There are stores and before tomorrowland was open there was a link to star traders so it would seem they are going to open up a room with registers like star traders. This would allow the consolidation of mansion stuff into one area. Why else would they put a coffin in the emporium especially since all the teleporters are ones that were already made available to the public.
no because the haunted masion thing is part of frontier landi no this becuz yavn told us in his room someone asked him and he said it would be part of Frontier land