View Full Version : I Am In Shock!

sonofshine
07-12-2005, 05:02 AM
MrGenie is married to none other than MrsGenie...He never told me!

I stared blankly at the screen when i saw a 'MrsGenie' talking..it was very strange

Oh! and they have matching outfits! lol

:beret:

MsBehave
07-12-2005, 05:04 AM
yes, i too was shocked. i nearly passed out.

-Ms.Behave

Indychick
07-12-2005, 05:08 AM
MrGenie is married to none other than MrsGenie...He never told me!

I stared blankly at the screen when i saw a 'MrsGenie' talking..it was very strange

Oh! and they have matching outfits! lol

:beret:

Thus the same last name! LOL!

GBShorts
07-12-2005, 05:15 AM
Yes, a bit back he mentioned in a different thread that yavn contacted him about her username because he was afraid it might be some kid trying to stalk him. LOL

sonofshine
07-12-2005, 05:28 AM
Yes, a bit back he mentioned in a different thread that yavn contacted him about her username because he was afraid it might be some kid trying to stalk him. LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

SallySally
07-12-2005, 05:29 AM
Gee, I hope he doesn't get in trouble for being married in VMK. I suppose that's next.

sonofshine
07-12-2005, 05:37 AM
Gee, I hope he doesn't get in trouble for being married in VMK. I suppose that's next.

actually there are already ''wed rooms' and you and your actual real life spouse won't get in trouble for sharing a name..Yavn's wife is WifeofYavn :)

SallySally
07-12-2005, 05:45 AM
Well, I'm glad for that. I thought for sure that next, Odin and I wouldn't be allowed to be married anymore.
I guess we just can't get married IN VMK. That seems a little... silly.

sonofshine
07-12-2005, 06:30 AM
Well, I'm glad for that. I thought for sure that next, Odin and I wouldn't be allowed to be married anymore.
I guess we just can't get married IN VMK. That seems a little... silly.

lol..........

MinnieChic
07-12-2005, 06:38 AM
*Gasp* I never would've guessed ;)

dizneydesi
07-12-2005, 06:42 AM
Good thing Mr. Genie has a Mrs. Genie to keep him in line! otherwise it would be complete system breakdown!!! Poof!! :pirate:

yeah, he has mentioned a Mrs. G for a while now.

figmentisback
07-12-2005, 06:51 AM
for every one.... their is a equal opposite.. lol....

oh.. and i'm not surprised.. i knew about it like 3 weeks ago??

GreatGatsby
07-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Despite the PM I received, many of you know the lady of the Gatsby Mansion is not known as Mrs. Gatsby, nor GreaterGatsby. I do not believe there is such a character, and I would take Yavn to task if one appeared.

Instead, she is known by her personality.

:)

sonofshine
07-12-2005, 05:17 PM
*Gasp* I never would've guessed ;)

i wouldn't of either (as you could tell lol)

Indychick
07-14-2005, 01:42 AM
Despite the PM I received, many of you know the lady of the Gatsby Mansion is not known as Mrs. Gatsby, nor GreaterGatsby. I do not believe there is such a character, and I would take Yavn to task if one appeared.

When you wrote "GreaterGatsby" you gave me a chuckle. Too funny! Is that a name you would give her or one she takes for herself? ;)

GreatGatsby
07-20-2005, 08:06 PM
When you wrote "GreaterGatsby" you gave me a chuckle. Too funny! Is that a name you would give her or one she takes for herself? ;)
Sorry for the delayed reaction.

It's a name I would probably give her. I'm sure she would dispute it though. That's possibly the hallmark of a fine friendship.

Mr.Lunatix
07-20-2005, 08:08 PM

Thats sweet. :) Her rooms show her personality as well. she should have won. ;)