View Full Version : VMK Guide: WDW Park Quests Questions with Answers

SpinMarty
11-03-2005, 03:09 AM
NOTE: AS OF SEPTEMBER 2006, ALL INFORMATION ABOUT QUESTS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THE WIKI (http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Vmk#In-Park_Quests). THANK YOU!!
~SpinMarty
================================================== ===========
(Updated 12/14/05) Current WDW Park VMK Quests questions with answers. If these questions change, please inform me ASAP. NOTE: Thanks to an anonymous contributor to the Holiday Quest answers :) Thank you.

Disclaimer: Quests and questions are subject to change. We will try, with forum member help, to stay up-to-date, however there is no guarantee that these will be the most current when you visit a park.

If you do not want to know the answers then visit this thread (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=219310).

The Adventureland Quest
1) When explorers leave their tent to roam, which Jungle Cruise animals make themselves at home?

Hyenas
Gorillas

2) High in Agrabah's desert skies, how many of Aladdin's Magic CARPETS rise?

3) In the pirate fortress, keep tothe right. What game do dead men play day and night?

Spin the bottle
Chess

4) Of all the animals the pirates set free, which are the two you will not see?

Cat and Dog
Donkey and Chickens
Ducks and Geese

5) Three Swiss brothers live high in a tree. What are the names of the adventurous three?

Wilhelm, Wolfgang, Johann
Fritz, Francis, Ernst
Seth, Terry, Ed

6) Some pirate swabs got locked away, but man's best friend will save the day! How many KEYS hang beneath the ring clenched in out hero's teeth?

One
Two
Three

7) This skipper of the Junior Jungle Boats is the master of anything that floats. (Hint: He's also the skipper of the Jungle Cruise Photo safari boats in the Virtual Magic Kingdom online game.)

Trader Sam
Shrunken Ned
Jolly Roger
Peg-leg Pete

8) Several persons are missing from the Jungles Cruise. Whom should you tell if you hear news?

Guest Relations
Carrie Queen of the Jungle
Govenor General's Office
Fiona the Hefty Headhunter

9) Now multiply the CARPETS by the number of KEYS, by the number of SHIPS upon Zanzibar seas?

-------------------------------------------------------
The Fantasyland Quest
1) Beyond the Castle's mighty gates, La Fontaine de Cendrillon awaits. Six animals greet the princess when you arrive. but which one is different from the other five?

The Mouse at Her Feet
The Bird in Her Hand

2) Outside Peter Pan's Flight, what is Tick Tock the crocodile holding tight?

A Lantern
A Clock

3) Even Sir Mickey may become a knight, but with which weapon would a tailor fight?

Sewing Needle
Scissors

4) Seek the sword that stands alone, the one that's buried within the stone. Search the stone and you can tell, which enchanter cast this spell?

Arthur
Merlin
Maleficent

5) Every Haus has a chimney, but how many on Pinocchio's can you see?

6) Which topiary characters stand outside the Mad Tea Party spinning ride? (Did you know you can invite friends to your own Mad Tea Party withing the Virtual Magic Kingdom online game?)

Cheshire Cat, Alice, March Hare
Alice, March Hare, Mad Hatter
March Hare, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit

7) When you begin the Adventure of Snow White, study the mural within your sight. As the princess in peril waits nearby, count the daggers that meet your eye...

One
Two
Three
Four

8) Visit the Castle Gallery before you depart, and discover the name of this ancient jewelry-making art?

Damascene
Repousse
Chasing
Planishing

9) Find Lucifer lurking in the Castle Hall by counting the black cants on the mosaic wall?

None
Two
Three
Four

The Frontierland Quest
1) Most folks say this was the year the hardware store come to the frontier?

2) Before you enter Big Thunder mine, what letters make up the overhead sign?

BTM
BTMR

3) How many diamonds sparkle and shine WITHIN the letters of the "Diamond Horshoe" sign? (Most of the time!)

4) Tom and Huck sailed many a raft, but which of these AIN'T one of their craft?

Tom Sawyer
Injun Joe
Aunt Polly

5) At telling Tall Tales, Peco Bill's the best. Which rule AIN'T a part of his Code of the West?

Don't Brand Another Man's Cattle
Defend the Defenseless
Don't spit in front of women or children

6) Before you end your Quest and stake your claim, what's Texas John's famous last name?

Buckaroo
Slaughter
Wrangler

7) Ol' Tom Hubbard loved the west, so this is where he's laid to rest? (Hint: In the Virtual Magic Kingdom online game, you can own this Wild West location as your own Guest room to entertain your friends for a hoedown!)

Country Bear Jamboree
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Tom Sawyer Island
Frontierland Shootin' Arcade

8) Old Curley McKay's in an outlaw gang. Where does his Wanted poster hang?

On the porch of the Prairie Outpost and Supply
Inside the Peco Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
The Waiting Room of the Frontierland Railroad Station
Behind the Counter of the Frontierland Trading Post

9) Brer Fox has been know to swindle a pin...what's the reward for turnin' him in?

A Hearty Handshake from Peco Bill
24 Carrots
Some Mighty Find Fixins
$1,000

The Tomorrowland Quest (remember to print it out (http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/quests/index?name=TomorrowlandQuestPage) before you go to the park!)
1) From surface to skyline, from border to border Tomorrowland is home to which Loyal Order?

Little Green Beings
The League of Planets
The Sleepless Knights of the Milky Way

2) On which colored line did you board, if Tomorrowland you "glided-toured?"

The Blue Line
The Green Line
The Yellow Line

3) The Robo-News boy never leaves his position. What's the price of the Earth edition?

Less than 75 Cents
75 Cents
More than 75 Cents

4) While the Claw is descending, time seems to be frozen...how many aliens wait to be chosen?

5) From the Tomorrowland Terrace, make some stops, to see who conducts the Martian Pops?

Leonard Burnedstar
Seth Magnetosphere
Terry Terrestrial
Edmundo Penumbra

6) The Cool Scanner interprets Galactic Code, and reveals the Cool Ships are in which mode?

Intercept Mode
Bipolar Mode
Spectoscopy Mode
Geomagnetic Mode

7) Where in Tomorrowland might you find, Marble sculptures from Mercury that are on of a kind?

Metropolis Science Center
The Merchat of Venus
Star Command Headquarters
Avenue of Planets
The Space Collectibles Convention

8) If you're a part of the Galactic Federation, You'll know that this is NOT a rule of teleportation

All Prisoners Must Be Teleported in Their Entirety
Handcuffs Are to Be Removed From Prisoners Before Teleportation
Multi-Headed Prisoners are Allowed Visitors Only During Visiting Hours
No Personal Calls While On Duty
Tubes Must Be Cleaned and Sterilized After Use

9) Now mulitply the number of Aliens by the cost of the news by the number of rockets with Astro views?

The Pirates of the Caribbean Quest (taken on the Insider Tour)
1) As you weigh anchor and set sail from the pier remember the sights you see and the sounds that you hear dead men tell no tales an eery voice calls but how many times does it echo off the walls?

Once
Twice
Three Times
Four Times
Five Times

2) As you enter the marketplace ye scallywags beware!of musket lead flying through the air one sign is the target of a bullet's aim but what exactly does the sign proclaim?

Mercado
Buy A Bride
Cantina
Auction Today
Cafe' Royale

3) Yo Ho ye landlubbers who don't give a hoot watch for pirates stealing the loot they carry their plunder as they chase round and round and all of these objects EXCEPT ONE can be found?

A stack of pies
A Chicken
A Barrel of rum
A Treasure Chest
A drinking Gold

4) As he steps to his boat he's unsure of his trend perhaps this pirate has too many hats on his head this buccaneer's hat tower teeters into the sky but exactly how many has he piled high?

Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight

5) Where pirate swabs are locked away man's best friend will save they day! only the dog keeping watch can he set them free but with which three objects do the scallywags plea?

Bone, Cat, Rope
Mug, Ball, Bone
Bacon, Ball, Bone
Bone, Rope, Mug
Rope, Meat, Ball

6) Next Question is quite hard you know and will keep me hearties searching HIGH and low! look ABOVE the entry to the treasury room over the coat of arms which of these does loom?

Spanish Crown
Knight's Helmet
Castle Turret
Queen's Head
Crossed Swords

The Holiday Quest (remember to print it out (http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/quests/index?name=HolidayQuestPage) before you go to the park!)

1) The Main Street U.S.A. tree has been trimmed with good cheer, so which festive decor can be seen hanging this year?

Ice skates
Popcorn garland
Crystal elves
Gingerbread presents

2) The sweet smell of gingerbread wafts through the air, but which ginger-object can't be seen anywhere?

Gingerbread Christmas stocking
Gingerbread man
Gingerbread jingle bell
Gingerbread rocking horse
Gingerbread Christmas tree

3) It's time for your holiday A, B, and C, so which words can be spelled with the blocks 'neath the tree? (NOTE: info is correct now)

Pet
Bat
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Magic
Teddy

4) If Santa should need a lead for his sleigh, which red-nosed creature could help lead the way? Hint: He's hanging out just "ahead."

Melvin
Mickey
Max
Buff
Rudolph

5) With the clock striking twelve and confetti in the air, which Country Bear helps ring in the New Year?

Tennessee
Fred
Big Al
Zeke

6) The jamboree is swingin' so come clap your hands, but what snowy creature has joined the Country Bear band? (NOTE: Answer is correct now, and in fact, was always correct :) )

Snow Angel
Snow Bear
Snowman
Snow Raccoon

7) Let's head to the ball park and give the home team a cheer, look close at the garland to see which decorations are there.

Baseball mitt, ball, player
Baseball, bat, player
Baseball mitt, bat, player
Baseball hat, bat, ball
Baseball hat, mitt, ball

8) Musical pages hang all year long, at this festive olde shoppe search for all but this song.

The King and the Miller
I Saw Three Ships
The Holly and the Ivy
The Wassail Song
Joy to the World

9) In this Tomorrowland attraction from the '64 World's Fair, what is Grandma's high score as she flies through the air?

The Haunted Mansion Quest (no longer used)
1) Along the path to this ghoulish dwelling, look to see what Leota's selling. She offers her services from a travelling show, but which one's missing from the lsit below

Crystal Gazing
Parlor Tricks
Tarot Cards
Spiritual Insight
Magic Spells

2) To become a ghost you must explore, the portrait gallery without window or door. Each death revealed is quite grisly to the core, but which end is not among this ghastly four?

Death by Quicksand
Eaten by Alligators
An axe to the Head
An Electric Shock
Blown to pieces

3) This rocking chair has a mysterious print, look at it closely and you'll see a hint. For online players this object's forbidden, but you can win it by spotting what's hidden?

Hidden Candelabra
Hidden Face
Hidden Tombstone
Hidden Bride's Bouquet
Hidden Mickey

4) If you can find this cadaverous clock, this riddle is yours to easily unlock. Its little hand is a severed finger, but at which hour does it linger?

12 o' Clock
Midnight
The Witching Hour
13 o' Clock
The Dead of Night

5) Within the Grand Hall there's a swinging wake, it's an otherworldly party make no mistake. But if you can guess this ghostly occasion, you'll win the virtual organ for your own celebration.

A Wedding Reception'
A 'Death-Day' Party
Halloween Eve
A Seance
Day of the Dead Festival

6) Beneath the graveyard's spooky trees, a terrified caretaker has shaking knees. The familiar expression on his frightened face, you've seen today in which other place?

A Portrait in the Stretching Gallery
A Marble Bust in the Mansion Library
Chief Name, the Headhunter of the Jungle
The Explorer Getting the Rhino's Point on the Jungle Cruise
Your Tour Guide on Big Thunder Mountain

One last note, this was not done to dismiss any work previously done by other members but rather an attempt by the moderators to clean the site up and provide one thread for the information. Thank you.

My personal thanks go to SleepyPiglet who privided me with the WDW questions and answers. Also to The Great Funstitch who provided the new Pirates quest. Thank you to the several folks who provided help with the Holiday Quest.

coolbillydude
11-04-2005, 12:07 PM
thx spinmarty

Zebraa
11-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Thanks! I was going to post a thread like this and I started it, but I got too lazy and didn't finish.

snownancy
11-05-2005, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the help!!!! Leaving soon and this will save me time.!!!!

Snownancy

Xiris
11-05-2005, 03:19 AM
Nice Detail, Thanks For The List SpinMarty :)!

FrozenPeach
11-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Great job with the list, (this would of took me years:Tongue: )

This will save my family some time, but i think we will do them on our own, and check with urs(if we have time).

Thanks alot:)

WDWTigger72
11-06-2005, 04:42 PM
Great list SpinMarty, I like how you broke this down with coloring also. Just completed these quests previous to your post and the quests/vmk tour was definitely lots of fun. FYI, Have not seen this posted but my understanding was that vmk developers were onsite yesterday at WDW, and the pirate quest was suppose to start today 11/06/2005 at WDW. Just a heads up SpinMarty, since you may soon have additional quest answers also.

SpinMarty
11-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Great list SpinMarty, I like how you broke this down with coloring also. Just completed these quests previous to your post and the quests/vmk tour was definitely lots of fun. FYI, Have not seen this posted but my understanding was that vmk developers were onsite yesterday at WDW, and the pirate quest was suppose to start today 11/06/2005 at WDW. Just a heads up SpinMarty, since you may soon have additional quest answers also.

Thanks - I am relying on forum members to keep me updated as I live on the other side of the country :)

shortandproud205
11-08-2005, 10:36 PM
Sorry, I'm confused
Do you have to go to the theme parks to do the quest?

SpinMarty
11-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Sorry, I'm confused
Do you have to go to the theme parks to do the quest?

Short answer: yes.
Long answer: yes you do.

:)

PrincessAnnO
11-11-2005, 03:04 AM
Thanks for the update. Going this weekend again now that the Pirates Tour is finally here! Can't wait for my bird hat! Answers are soooooooo helpful when taking a small child with you. They just can't do all the quests in one day! We were 'too tired' after three of them last time.

papersouls
11-11-2005, 10:15 AM
this may be a dumb question.. - but here i go anyway lol.. has anyone ever attempted to bring an actual piece of paper (or something to that effect : handy dandy cell phone.. lol.. ) with the answers on it? or does the cast doing the quiz watch over you like a hawk so you can't cheat? :)

my brother in law is going there in a couple of weeks and i want to try and get him to do them for me.. but i know he wont remember the answers.. :/

SpinMarty
11-11-2005, 12:12 PM
You pick up the quest cards (except the Tomorrowland one which he should print out from home prior to going) at VMK Central. You can then step outside (because theoretically you are going out to the park to do the quest), fill them out, and return for your prizes. Make sure that if he has more people with him that they all get their tickets scanned so that they all (for you it sounds like) can get a set of cards.

tinkerjules
11-11-2005, 12:33 PM
THese answers are great but if you don't have them don't worry. My guide at least gave the cards to every one even the pirate prison room!

Xucid
11-11-2005, 12:50 PM
i got a question are these the series 2 answers or is series 2 quests only at DLR?? just curious.

Annientink
11-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Thanks for all of the info! This is really helpful :)

SpinMarty
11-11-2005, 01:03 PM
i got a question are these the series 2 answers or is series 2 quests only at DLR?? just curious.

Pirates is series 2. I will have to assume that since the prizes are the same at both parks that the others are as well.

papersouls
11-11-2005, 04:00 PM
You pick up the quest cards (except the Tomorrowland one which he should print out from home prior to going) at VMK Central. You can then step outside (because theoretically you are going out to the park to do the quest), fill them out, and return for your prizes. Make sure that if he has more people with him that they all get their tickets scanned so that they all (for you it sounds like) can get a set of cards.

ooooh.. so its not like a guided tour, you just pick up the cards and walk around and do it yourself.. got it.. ty for the info :)

Doodle
11-16-2005, 07:42 PM
Where exactly is VMK Central in WDW? I hear you need to get there early to sign up for the Insiders' Tour b/c it fills up fast.

CiscoRau
11-16-2005, 07:52 PM
Where exactly is VMK Central in WDW? I hear you need to get there early to sign up for the Insiders' Tour b/c it fills up fast.
When I was at WDW in October, you had to sign up at City Hall - not VMK Central (which is the old Main Street Theater). This is the first building on the left (if facing the castle) right after you enter under the train station.

WinterAnne
11-16-2005, 08:17 PM
Cool Guide, And Such!

injust
11-21-2005, 11:02 PM
thx for the help my friend will be going soon i can copy this for him

AwsomeCoolkay
11-26-2005, 02:27 AM
Help Were Are Those Quests

coolfrog5
11-27-2005, 02:45 PM
thanks. i needed that help.

AshleyM
11-27-2005, 02:47 PM
Wow, SpinMarty. Great job. This is very helpful.

WDWBishop
11-30-2005, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the hard work getting this together. It will save my buddy some time getting me the cards!

jedibunny
12-02-2005, 10:05 PM
But If you need to go to WDW to submit the answers then whats the purpose of doing this.

flora
12-07-2005, 02:58 PM
ok thx......
Magix Time
transform!!!!

Sdude
12-13-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey SpinMarty did u get the answers for the WDW holiday quest yet if not im going to WDW on saturday so i can see if i can get the answers for u :)

jedijen
12-14-2005, 06:52 AM
I was at the Magic Kingdom this evening for the MVMCP and the Carousel Of Progress was closed. I asked a cast member and I was told that it went down today and will be down for a while. So the answer for the final question he gave me was 760 I am glad I came here to check my answers because it was the wrong one according to the first post on this board. I will find out tomorrow for sure when I turn in my quest.

I will trade my WDW Snowman :xmas10: for a DL Snowman :xmas10: if anyone is interested.

Also, question #3, you can spell out BAT with the blocks as well, again, something I will check with VMK central tomorrow.

Maleficent2
12-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Spin-

We have different answers over on the DIS for this quest, might want to check.

Mal

kirby
12-14-2005, 09:07 PM
will the vmk when you go there will they let you bring the papers?
thx spin!

SpinMarty
12-14-2005, 09:22 PM
will the vmk when you go there will they let you bring the papers?
thx spin!

You are supposed to print out the Tomorrowland and Holiday quests from your computer and bring them to the park to fill out (they will not give you one there.) There is a link on the first post in those sections. As far as the other answers, I suppose you could take a "cheat sheet" along if you wanted.

jedijen
12-15-2005, 06:00 AM
The answer for number 6 is SNOW BEAR! and you can also spell TEDDY with the blocks for number 3. They accept both answers. The woman at VMK Central was very great to me today and even showed me the answer key.

:xmas16: :xmas16: :xmas16:

SpinMarty
12-15-2005, 06:03 AM
The answer for number 6 is SNOW BEAR! and you can also spell TEDDY with the blocks for number 3. They accept both answers. The woman at VMK Central was very great to me today and even showed me the answer key.

:xmas16: :xmas16: :xmas16:

Thank you, glad you had a good time :)

Chofina
12-15-2005, 05:42 PM
:woohoo: :luxhello: :woohoo: :15_4_105: :woohoo: :15_4_105: i am excited we are going to the park in a few days :) please give me some tips! :) can i enter to the park with the answers for the other quests?

Are they giving the pirates of the caribbean quest? and how can i get the pirate prison room? and the explorer tent? :)

Please help me, oh ,and how can i get the pins? and if my family make the quest?? are they recieving that??? please HELP HELP HELP :xmas35:

:xmas22: :xmas5: :xmas22: Merry Christmas!
woot wooot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stunt
12-16-2005, 04:30 AM
So do we know if the holiday answers are correct or not?

I am going tomorrow and would like to know.:xmas24:

MaidenAmerica
12-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Went to Disney before they had the Holiday quest out, but I did find this picture that might help with regard to question six! :xmas24:

Happy Holidays Everyone!

PS Sorry its so fuzzy, but I had to reduce it a lot to meet size requirements!

AppleBees
12-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi SpinMarty, my friend is going to WDW and he doesn't go in vmk since beta time, he never knew they had quests in WDW so he doesn't know where can he get the questions? Do you know if he needs to print them from somewhere or they will give you the questions in the park?

Jimothy
12-30-2005, 05:04 PM
ty ty so much :) :) :)

SleepyPiglet
12-30-2005, 07:34 PM
There are officially no more tours in WDW. The woman there said they took a survey and people just didn't want to take a 2 hour tour just to get their cards. And just to say the Holiday Quest answers are correct.

Middiebear
12-30-2005, 07:54 PM
Disney does do alot of costumer surveys to get feedback on the attractions inside their parks...

I personally agree with the cast member who said "people don't want to spend 2 hours on a tour just to get their cards (cards that are not even guaranteed to you on the tour, from what i've read on this site)"...

I like that you can just do the quests, on your own time, hand in the quests, and get all the cards you need all at once...

BUT, I also believe, after reading alot of comments on this site, that i'm in the minority, and that Disney is making those costumer comments up in this case??...

Sdude
01-03-2006, 12:31 AM
Just to tell u Spin that the holiday quest and the Tomorrowland quest are both done

figmentisback
01-05-2006, 06:40 AM
I thought they had quest 2 started by now...

SpinMarty
01-05-2006, 07:15 AM
I only know what folks tell me.

theblueguy
01-07-2006, 12:17 AM
are these the answers to DL or WDW

SpinMarty
01-07-2006, 12:28 AM
are these the answers to DL or WDW
If you read the title of the thread then that will answer your question :) It is for Six Flags Magic Mountain, of course.

jk - WDW, as the title says.

SM

superdsuperd
01-31-2006, 03:01 AM
wow tyvm much spinmarty this will help when i go to WDW this spring

sfaigel
02-12-2006, 04:16 PM
i am going to disney in 5 days and was wandering do they still take holiday and torrowland quests.If they do can i have a hyperlink to the holiday one.
There is no insider tour right?

bellecat22
02-13-2006, 08:04 PM
At WDW there is no more tour or Holiday Quest, but not sure about the Tomorrowland quest.

alphacoolnate
02-15-2006, 10:24 PM
srry but the quest questions and answers will change periodically i think

B. man
02-18-2006, 06:09 PM
no they wont !!

realnicekid
02-20-2006, 12:05 AM
SpinMarty on the pirates of the carribean quest are they still doing that one??!!
tia

realnicekid

tasia202
03-06-2006, 10:14 PM
SpinMarty on the pirates of the carribean quest are they still doing that one??!!
tia

realnicekid

Well I know the ride is currently closed for renovations until July

Penguinz
03-07-2006, 01:49 AM
Where do you send in the answers? Where do you get the paper? When you go to the park where do you get the paper also?

tasia202
03-07-2006, 04:19 AM
Well as of this evening WDW is not doing the Adventureland Quest any more, and they have sent their Pirate Codes back to Disneyland with the closing of the ride. Fantasyland, Tommorrowland, and Frontierland Quest are still being done, in addition you get a pack of 10 random cards for doing the Quests.

JoeCoolness
03-09-2006, 01:03 AM
hi - i was just wondering if anyone has passed in more than one quest in WDW?... like stopping by the park a few times during your vacation? are they strict about limiting the cards to people who want them? just wondering :)

VMKDiva
03-14-2006, 05:42 AM
which park is this wdwr or DR

VMKDiva
03-14-2006, 05:43 AM
do u have disneyland resort one

NaviMap
03-14-2006, 06:02 AM
do u have disneyland resort oneSee this thread for Disneyland Resort in CA:
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19613

WDWizard2
03-17-2006, 06:33 AM
Im so lost, going to WDW in May and June and dont understand the quest thing. How does it work? What are you supposed to do? About how long does it take? Will it take away too much time from my day at the park? And what quests will be going on in May and June.. Thanks :)

PoloGuy
03-17-2006, 04:08 PM
1) You go to VMK Central on Main Street ( A place to get on VMK and chat ). You can recieve your quest there, I believe. They look like brochures. You stratch off the answers. Kinda like the lottery tickets-but not addicting :D.

2) You just run around the park finding the answers to the questions.

3) Eh, I'd say it would take a good while, that is unless you use the answers from VMKForums.

4) So far as I know Adventureland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland (Maybe..), Frontierland, and probably Animal Kingdom.

WDWizard2
03-19-2006, 10:52 PM
Im confused on the Tomorrowland Quest. Some people tell me its no longer going on, some tell me it is, some tell me it wont be. Whats going on with that? And whats the deal with the rumored AK quest?

Please and thank you!

WDWizard

PoloGuy
03-22-2006, 12:19 AM
Im confused on the Tomorrowland Quest. Some people tell me its no longer going on, some tell me it is, some tell me it wont be. Whats going on with that? And whats the deal with the rumored AK quest?

Please and thank you!

WDWizard

Well.. As I have heard if you take the Tomorrowland Quest to the VMK Stand or VMK Central, they may let you get the prizes from the TML Quest. I forgot to print out the quest last time I went so I could test it, but you still may want to bring the quest with you :).

StephieRe
03-23-2006, 04:45 AM
I'm going to Disney World in a week, thank you for these answers. Kinda sad pirates is closed til July, so I can't get those prizes. And about Tomorrowland Quest you can still get it off the VMK website, so I would assume it's still running. Atleast I hope so :) :) :) :)

Vergency
04-06-2006, 06:01 AM
thx for the answers :)

angela268
04-06-2006, 01:34 PM
hi - i was just wondering if anyone has passed in more than one quest in WDW?... like stopping by the park a few times during your vacation? are they strict about limiting the cards to people who want them? just wondering :)

No you can not do the quests and turn them in more than one time during your trip. They scan your pass and you can only do a quest once every 90 days. I went for spring break around the first week of March and because it was not exactly 90 days yet I could not turn in another quest. Do all your quest cards and turn them in together is my suggestion. Oh and like someone else said. Have the entire party turn in quest and then you get more sets! My mom turned in quest too so I got two sets of cards. :happy:

ccooldudecool
04-06-2006, 01:42 PM
thx for posting the answers

figmentisback
04-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Woot. Thrill seekers quest is out.. time to figure out the answers...

and it's been over 90 days sicne my last quests..

Norbie
04-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Here are the answers from the new Quest at Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom Parks. You really do have to have the Quest paper stamped by a cast member at Kali River Rapids, and i hear that there is most likely cast in the area to do just that.
Answers to the Animal Kingdom part:
1) 6
2) at the broken tracks
3) volcanic activity
4) crocodile, elephant, foo-dog
5) Tetak

For the Magic Kingdom part:
1) frog playing an accordian
2) Brer Bear's home, Brer Fox's Lair, Chick-A-Pin Hill
3) Professor Cumulus Isobar
4) Corona Borealis
5) Fossils

Mods... please sticky this for the Spoilers

Schmoofy
04-07-2006, 10:38 PM
Lol, one of them is wrong. There is a frog playing an accordian, Brer frog does. However, there is not pig playing an organ.

Norbie
04-07-2006, 10:51 PM
Well, these answers come from a VERY reliable source :-) I will post any corrections when I hear otherwise, but I believe that these are correct.

Neoteny
04-07-2006, 11:26 PM
I don't know... Has Schmoofy ever been wrong about anything? ;)

Somebody please verify these answers soon; I'm leaving for Florida tonight!

ccooldudecool
04-08-2006, 02:30 AM
Schmoofy wow ever wrong no way! ( ok maybe once in my room )

jspiwak1989
04-08-2006, 06:50 AM
idk if the wdwversion of splash mt is that diff than the dl cuz i have only been on the wdw one 10 times but at the end of the ride where the boat is on the boat there is a pig playing an organ but no frog but the wdw may be diff just my 2cents

AGMartin2
04-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Here are the answers from the new Quest at Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom Parks. You really do have to have the Quest paper stamped by a cast member at Kali River Rapids, and i hear that there is most likely cast in the area to do just that.
1) 6
2) at the broken tracks
3) volcanic activity
5) Tetak

4) Corona Borealis
5) Fossils

Mods... please sticky this for the Spoilers
So are all these answers correct except the one Schmoofy pointed out?

greenhpper
04-09-2006, 01:20 AM
The answers are for Thrill Seekers at WDW are correct, with the frog playing an accordian being correct as well. We were just there today. :D

ccooldudecool
04-09-2006, 03:48 AM
*confused* oh well i think i get it now

ASuperStitch
04-09-2006, 11:53 AM
seem to be a discrepency on question 1 of WDW thrill seeker. Any one care to help clear this up. Right now there is one for pig on an organ and one for frog playin an accordian. can someone break the tie. thanks

ccooldudecool
04-09-2006, 01:44 PM
1) 6
2) at the broken tracks
3) volcanic activity
5) Tetak

4) Corona Borealis
5) Fossils

Is correct? i am lost now

greenhpper
04-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Correct answers for Thrill Seekers at WDW are:

Animal KIngdom side
1. 6
2. at the broken tracks
3. volcanic activity
4. crocodile, elephant, foo-dog
5. tetak
(get stamp)

Magic Kingdom side
1. Frog playing accordian. Frog! Frog!
2. Brer Bear;s home, Brer Fox's Lair, CHick-a-Pin hill
3. Professor Cumulus Isobar (also seen during Walt Disney Railroad ride)
4. Corona Borealis
5. Fossils (can also been seen during people mover ride)

We went yesterday and got all of them right!

cunard
04-09-2006, 11:38 PM
I was just there yesterday, and very surprised to see they didn't have the Thrill Seekers quests cards. Asked and was handed a zeroxed paper sheet.

Neoteny
04-10-2006, 03:44 AM
I just rode Splash Mountain at WDW today, and there is no frog playing an accordian. Brer Frog plays a bass. There is an alligator with an accordian, but that's not relevant. So the answer is "frog playing an accordian."

crazygolfingdude
04-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Are these the correct answers?? Jw bc i am in WDW right now on vacation

DJCJ
04-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Is anyone else getting "File is damaged and could not be repaired" when they try to open the quest over on VMKs home page?

Maybe it's just my computer and it needs to be restarted but figured I'd ask.

Norbie
04-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Yes, Greenhppers answers are correct and the same ones that I posted the day the quests began. These have been confirmed many times over by us locals of WDW :-)

AwesomeAsha
04-21-2006, 07:31 PM
I need help with this question:

When Your Trip's All Done Now Hazzard a Guess, In Which Order Did The Scenes Progress?(Splash Mountain Attraction)

Slipping Falls, Zip a Dee Lady, Brer Fox's Lair
Chick a Pin Hill, Bee Hive Hollow, Zip a Dee Lady
Slippin Falls, Jumpin Geyser Cave, The Fishin' Place
The Fishin' Place, Chick a Pin Hill, Brer Fox's Lair
Brer Bear's Home, Brear Fox's Lair, Chick a Pin Hill

If anyone knows what order they are in please help me out. (Also I looked for the spoilers on this site and they didn't have an order.)

WDWLinny
04-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Oh I Need Help With THat Too!!!!!!1:wave2:

AwesomeAsha
04-21-2006, 08:08 PM
Can anyone help me?

MamaJo
04-21-2006, 09:03 PM
I need help with this question:

When Your Trip's All Done Now Hazzard a Guess, In Which Order Did The Scenes Progress?(Splash Mountain Attraction)

Slipping Falls, Zip a Dee Lady, Brer Fox's Lair
Chick a Pin Hill, Bee Hive Hollow, Zip a Dee Lady
Slippin Falls, Jumpin Geyser Cave, The Fishin' Place
The Fishin' Place, Chick a Pin Hill, Brer Fox's Lair
Brer Bear's Home, Brear Fox's Lair, Chick a Pin Hill

If anyone knows what order they are in please help me out. (Also I looked for the spoilers on this site and they didn't have an order.)

It is--Brer Bear's Home, Brer Fox's Lair, Chick a Pin Hill

DisneyCody
04-22-2006, 02:08 AM
do u have to go to both parks magic kingdom and animal kingdom to do the thrillseeker quest if so can u use the same park ticket to get there and do u really have to get it stamped and wat does that mean?

Monsterman
04-27-2006, 02:19 PM
does disneyland do vmk quests i hope so cause i am going there if so can i have some answers

WDWVeteran
05-01-2006, 02:42 AM
yes you do have to get it stamped, they would not let us get the prize without

shadowari
05-01-2006, 10:44 AM
does disneyland do vmk quests i hope so cause i am going there if so can i have some answers

OF course they do. ITs just disneyland does not do the thrill seeker quest, it has the 50th quest instead.

GreenCobra
05-02-2006, 11:01 AM
can u plz add the new quests on there plz

Noelle
05-02-2006, 02:55 PM
I'm planning a WDW trip but unfortunately the ppl that I will be going with are nonVMK ppl (I've tried to convert them). Does anyone know if Epcot or MGM have any VMK stuff? I am outnumbered and it looks like I may end up going to one of these parks. Of course, I could get a park hopper ticket, hmmmm...

Neoteny
05-02-2006, 03:08 PM
Nothing VMK at Epcot or at Disney-MGM Studios, sorry.

WDWizard2
05-11-2006, 02:15 AM
When I was at VMK Central doing my quests, I took out my printed answer sheet and started filling out the Fantasyland and Frontierland quests using the answers I printed, while at VMK Central. The CM who was working there was giving me a bad look. Then when I went to turn it in he said "You know we don’t have to give you the prizes if we catch you using the 'cheat sheets'", and I had no idea since it was my first time to VMK Central. So my question, is it an official rule that you cant use the answers or do they just dont like it? Next time I will be sure to fill it out somewhere else, but I was in a hurry and did not know since it was my first time.

DizCaptain
05-11-2006, 02:22 AM
wow bad experience! I jsut fill them otu at a bench outside! @_@ thjey must be hving an anti-disney day! Anyway most people I met are nice there although once this one lady questioned my turning in quests cause I have turned them in around 5 times in the past year or something like that

NASAMan
05-17-2006, 11:01 AM
When I was at VMK Central doing my quests, I took out my printed answer sheet and started filling out the Fantasyland and Frontierland quests using the answers I printed, while at VMK Central. The CM who was working there was giving me a bad look. Then when I went to turn it in he said "You know we don’t have to give you the prizes if we catch you using the 'cheat sheets'", and I had no idea since it was my first time to VMK Central. So my question, is it an official rule that you cant use the answers or do they just dont like it? Next time I will be sure to fill it out somewhere else, but I was in a hurry and did not know since it was my first time.

Well, duh! Not very smart. Bet you do great in school! (JK!)

The CMs who man the VMK booth have two very important jobs: make their guests happy: make their managers happy. They have to account for cards just like merchandise. While they know that there are cheat sheets, they know there is nothing they can do to stop their use. There is no rule that says they cannot be used. But using a cheat sheet in the store in front of the CM was very disrespectiful. They work hard at what they do (lots more than you know) and you basically said "Your work is unimportant to me as long as you give me the stuff I cheated to get." You can decide for your self if you want to use cheat sheets, but take it outside, find a quiet place and fill them out. Turn them in later as you pass back through Main Street so it doesn't look like you are cheating. And always respect and thank the CM for their service, as they will thank you for being a guest!

ghlow
05-23-2006, 01:13 PM
There is a pig playing an organ, i didn't look when i last rode the ride, but i googled "splash mountain organ pig" to see, and on a splash moutain bloopers site, an organist made a reference to the pig and it's organ because the pipes on wither side of it are symetrical. In an ordinary organ the pipes would all be different lengths. idk if i already posted this or not.

Yapperh
05-23-2006, 08:39 PM
is the tommorrowland quest still going?

rctphreak
05-23-2006, 10:53 PM
Yes it is. I turned in a tomorrowland quest on Sunday at DLR, and they took it and I got my rewards. So, to answer your question, yes, it is still valid.

gamemaster720
05-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Does anyone know the answers to the Thrill Seeker quest? Not to be greedy but that animal room rocks!

Fenix287
06-01-2006, 10:48 PM
do you have the thrill seeker quest answers?

bluefairy37
07-05-2006, 05:23 PM
thanks for all your help

fantasycari4
07-16-2006, 05:55 PM
hey thx great detail i really needed it

fantasycari4
07-16-2006, 05:57 PM
great job on the quests every answer on there

SpongeboyZ
07-16-2006, 09:48 PM
SpinMarty, are those still the correct answers for the Quest?

B. man
07-17-2006, 07:23 PM
5. tetak
(get stamp)

What do you mean get stamp? do we have ot get one at the animal kingdom?

Noelle
07-19-2006, 11:01 PM
I did the Thrill Seekers Quest in June at the Magic Kingdom and they gave me the cards even though we didn't go to Animal Kingdom. Of course, I had all the answers for the Animal Kingdom part, maybe they just didn't notice that I didn't have it stamped.

B. man
07-22-2006, 03:50 PM
So you don't need the stamp? ( i need to know soon because I leave for WDW Tomorrow!!)

SleepyPiglet
07-22-2006, 03:52 PM
You DO need the quest stamped. Just bring a whole bunch and ask them to stamp them all for you. Have extra for next time ;)

Hobbes
07-31-2006, 12:29 AM
Just got back from WDW.

The Adventureland Quest has changed due to the POTC refurbishment.

The answer to question 6 is two.

You don't have to answer question 9 now due to the change in 6.

The CM at VMK Central pointed this out.

Hope this helps everyone.

My first post...cool.

aurorarosesb
08-08-2006, 04:03 AM
thats true, same thing happened to me and also now for the fantasyland quest you get the vmk fantasyland quest pin and for the frontierland quest you get the vmk frontierland quest pin. you still get the retro adventureland pin for the adventureland quest

fantasycari4
08-20-2006, 05:20 PM
does anyone know or have an idea or even a rumor if the vmk insider tour will up and running again :confused:

Schmoofy
08-20-2006, 05:47 PM
Just got back from WDW.

The Adventureland Quest has changed due to the POTC refurbishment.

The answer to question 6 is two.

You don't have to answer question 9 now due to the change in 6.

The CM at VMK Central pointed this out.

Hope this helps everyone.

My first post...cool.Yup, the dog used to be holding 3 keys, but it has since changed to 2 due to their only being two prison cells. That messes up question 9 because you need to multiply the number of keys, by carpets, or w/e.

does anyone know or have an idea or even a rumor if the vmk insider tour will up and running again :confused:I was there a week ago, and asked this question. The CM said they might be starting them up again, once the old quests expire, but nothing is certain.

Also, they are out of 2 different cards right now - Thrill Seeker Quest Pin and Wanted Poster.

StitchMad
08-21-2006, 02:21 AM
Also, they are out of 2 different cards right now - Thrill Seeker Quest Pin and Wanted Poster.

They had these yesterday.

Alienboy
08-24-2006, 12:18 PM
Im at WDW at the moment and will be doing the quest I was JW how updated the quest and answers are on this thread If the land quests are the same than Ill remember by seeing the answers but if the questions are different could some please dircrect me to a better up to date quest and answer thread. I only ask if there is another updated one because the last update date on this is 12/14/05 and the holiday quest isnt used anymore(correct me if im wrong) and there is nothing next to it saying that Thanks for the help

Super sam aka Charlie
09-01-2006, 12:14 PM
well i did the quest without the cheets it was so funny we went wen it was raining at we got all the asers from the staff bc we cold not go on the rides bc of the storm. lol and you DONT have to get the stamp i went to kali but i got so wet that i forgot about the stamp thing LOL i simply haned all my quests in and i said im sorry but i forgot the stamp bc when i came off the ride i was so wet that i forgot to get it spamed (the man saw i worked hard) so he game me them all and he gave us 1000000000000 ogf gesses for HSM quest and said yes when we got the right question LOL it was grate and bc we went at night they where a bit dopy and gave us 3 times the amount they shold off!

:rolleyes: Oh we had such a good time :( i miss it.

AlexKeepsItReal
10-05-2006, 11:26 PM
UPDATE:
For the Adventureland Quest:

I went on the last day to do the quest and question six was wrong. I turned in my answers and one was wrong.

6) Some pirate swabs got locked away, but man's best friend will save the day! How many KEYS hang beneath the ring clenched in out hero's teeth?

* One
* Two
* Three

The answer is TWO (2) keys. After that I re-rode the ride and yes, it was two keys. That is the only answer wrong.

Nemofinder
10-11-2006, 03:13 AM
for # 9 they have made the question void because the number of keys on the ride is only two just lettin you know :)

:nemo: Nemo :nemo:

Jimothy
10-13-2006, 02:07 AM
About Question 7 On The Tomorrowland Quest, the correct answer is Avenue of the Planets. I guessed the Space Colectable Conventions and the nice people corrected it to Avenue of the Planets

CooCody
11-22-2006, 11:26 PM
thx that's helpful

jcsqwertyuiopjcs
12-10-2006, 06:57 PM
btw, i just printed out the holiday quest and questions 3 - 8 are wrong, maybe they updated it?
but they are wrong none-the-less

Facnyface
12-10-2006, 10:56 PM
The Holiday Quest need's to be updated.

AlexKeepsItReal
12-11-2006, 01:44 AM
Yeah, it needs to be updated. Only four questions are the same.

SpinMarty
12-11-2006, 06:15 AM
The quests are now all on the wiki. This thread is not updated anymore.

http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com

Thanks for your help, though.

PirateAhoy
12-13-2006, 03:22 AM
Hey,

Thanks for the answers. Is there anywhere I can find the updated versions of the Holiday Quests and the the fill-in-the-blank question on the Thrill Seekers Quest?

Kodyace
02-01-2007, 01:04 PM
What about the new animatop quest?

zelphda112
02-17-2007, 02:40 AM
The quests are now all on the wiki. This thread is not updated anymore.
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com

Thanks for your help, though.

Please read the big red letters. ;)

LittleFeat
03-04-2007, 06:08 PM
I wish I knew this before spending all that time doing them all.
Now that I know when they do change Quests Ill know that I need to come here first.
Thanks for all this great information

VMKJen
03-14-2007, 12:32 AM
Can you add the magic kingdom thrill seakers quest on this?

Jimothy
04-16-2007, 10:36 PM
Is everyone ready for the new tomorrowland quests?

Will the answers be posted here, or if I go next weekend (which I might) should I make a new thread?

sjeanine
04-23-2007, 09:49 PM
I cant figurer out how to join the WIKI. I have read everything but still cant...It sounds like you can only join if you're able to contriubute as an aditor too. I was just hoping to find help with quests. : (

Jezzi
04-23-2007, 09:59 PM
You don't have to join to look around the wiki. You only join to be an editor :)

Pixie Dust
09-19-2007, 11:21 PM
I don't understand wiki. It doesn't give the answers, just some pictures. Why not just list the answers? We tried it once and wasted a lot of time with very expensive tickets and the WDW staff being very unhelpful, so I don't want to have to go through that again!