View Full Version : VMK Guide: Disneyland Park Quests Questions with Answers

SpinMarty
11-03-2005, 02:59 AM
Current (as of 01/18/06) Disneyland Park VMK Quests questions with answers. If these questions change, please inform me ASAP.

Disclaimer: Quests and questions are subject to change. We will try, with forum member help, to stay up-to-date, however there is no guarantee that these will be the most current when you visit a park.

If you do not want to know the answers then visit this thread (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19614).

The Adventureland Quest
1) Indiana Jones Adventure awaits, and as you exit find the trucks license plates.

WH11204
NDYJNS
THX1168

2) For these Adventureland activities you'll have to pay, but which one costs the most to play?

Rajah's Mint Penny-Press
Shrunken Ned's Witch-Doctor Advice
Aladdin's Other Lamp wishes

3) Can you find who's in charge of keeping time? (Hint: This Idol's a clock that doesn't chime.)

Koro
Maui
Rongo
Tangaroa

4) At Indiana Jones Adventure step just inside, to an obelisk of stone markng people's demise. By staring at Mara you'll meet such a fate, but which gruesome ending does not wait?

Eaten by rats
Bitten by a snake
Impaled on stakes
Stung by a scorpion

5) Finding these two in Adventurland is quite bizarre! Which fanciful pair has wandered here from afar?

Snow White & Prince Charming
Flotsam & Jetsam
Peter Pan & Wendy
Mrs. Potts & Chip
Quasimodo & Esmeralda

6) The last question will make you take note, while waiting in line BEFORE boarding your boat. A queue-like creature is what you seek, its animated movement makes it unique.

A snake
A bat
A vulture
A toucan
A hornbill

-------------------------------------------------------
The Fantasyland Quest
1) The images upon King Arthur's Carrousel, tell the story of which famous young damsel?

Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
Snow White

2) Above the apple that cackles aloud, who's in the window standing proud?

The Evil Queen
Maleficent
Snow White

3) All over this Land you'll find lots of detail, but in which of these places - NO Monstro the Whale?

As the entrance to Storybook Land
As a weathervane on top of Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Inside Pinocchio's Daring Journey
As a topiary in front on "it's a small world"

4) Look for the arch before the Train, which pair of stories does it contain?

Alice in Wonderland & Fantasia
Dumbo & Pinocchio
Beauty and the Beast & Cinderella
Peter Pan & Aladdin

5) Look for creatures that are leafy and green to find which of these topiaries can be seen?

The Yeti
The Loch Ness Monster
Hyacinth Hippo
Pegasus
A Dragon

6) For proof of the Yeti you must look around - when was the South slope's giant footprint found?

April 1, 1940
January 31, 1965
May 22, 1978
May 27, 1978
May 27, 1979

The Frontierland & Critter Country Quest
1) Count how many rubies sparkle and shine, on the Golden Horseshoe sign (most of the time)?

2) Most folks say this was the year the Fireworks Company came to the Frontier?

3) Locate Rainbow Ridge around this rock formation, and find which building is at this destination?

The Feed Store
The Assay Office
The Fireworks Company
The Chandlery

4) Signs give direction to the brave pioneer, but which WON'T you find on this frontier?

Sedona Mining Supplies Co.
We welcome Tenderfoots & Sharpshooters too!
The greatest roundup of wares in the West
The Horse Is Man's Noblest Companion

5) In Critter Country find Tom's lookout point, where the view across the river won't disappoint. But which WON'T you see HANGING on Tom Sawyer Island?

Buckskin clothing
A hangman's noose
A rowboat
A lantern
A bell

6) In Critter Country creatures abound, but which wooden animal can NOT be found?

Tortoise
Porcupine
Coyote
Eagle
Moose

The Tomorrowland Quest (remember to print it out (http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/quests/index?name=TomorrowlandQuestPage) before you go to the park!)
1) What is the name, can you recall . . . of Tomorrowland's rocketship standing tall?

Rocket Jet
Rocket to the Moon
Moonliner

2) Which Star Tours flight has our guests dismayed, because its departure is slightly delayed?

Flight 55 Endor Express
Flight 7 Coruscant
Flight 72 Bespin

3) The Carousel of Progress in circles does spin, but in which year did the spinning begin?

Class of 67
Class of 57
Class of 98

4) In this attraction you become a Space Ranger, saving the galaxy from evil and danger. (But do you know what makes the targets light up?)

Buzz Lightyear is trying to catch your attention.
An army of angry fireflies
Your online partner who's helping you score extra points
A radiation leak in Zurg's Dreadnaught

5) If you can find the Treehouse of Technology, then you'll know the occasion for the party you see. (NOTE: changed back from the holiday version)

A technology convention
A birthday
A robot dance party
A Christmas Party

6) Which of these attractions came alive, on July 17th nineteen fifty-five? (Hint: look for the golden vehicle)

Autopia
Monorail
Peoplemover
America Sings

7) Count up the neon Space Mickeys and then, add this to the sum of spinning rockets.

8) They were all once part of Tomorrowland, but which one was the first to stand?

Carousel of Progress
Adventure Thru Inner Space
House of the Future
Innoventions
Flying Saucers

9) These futuristic vehicles travel by land, sea, and air, but on the Tomorrowland posters, which one's not there?

Submarine
People Mover
Rocket to the Moon
Rocket Rods
Rocket Jets

The Pirates of the Caribbean Quest (taken on the Insider Tour)
1) As ye landlubbers weigh anchor and set said at twilight, lean back and relax in the calm Louisiana night. In this tranquil bayou with twinkling fly, what other creature can you spy?

Possum
Swamp Rat
Raccoon
Owl
Alligator

2) These swashbuckling buccaneers are rascals of the oceans, ravaging ships and causing explosions. In the battle scene with the large pirate boat, how many wrecked ships no longer float?

3) This next question is quite hard you know, and will keep me hearties searching high and low! Of all the animals the pirates set free, which are the TWO you'll never see?

Cat and dog
Donkey and chickens
Ducks and geese
Pigs and parrot
Horse and goat

4) Where pirate swabs are locked away, man's best friend will save the day! Only the dog keeping watch can set them free - but which three objects do the scallywags plea?

Bone, Cat, Rope
Mug, Ball, Bone
Bacon, Ball, Bone

Bone, Rope, Mug
Rope, Meat, Ball

5) Heaving and ho-ing to get the job done, the plundering pirates filch gold by the ton. One of them has an impressive tattoo, name the design and your quest's nearly through.

Anchor
Heart
Mom
Skull and Crossbones
Ship

6) Before you abandon ship for shore, take a look around once more. Yoh-ho! We're returning to where our trip started! What's the name of the dock from which we departed?

Port Royale
Port Orleans
Bayou Bay
Louisiana Landing
Lafitte's Landing

The Holiday Quest (remember to print it out (http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/quests/index?name=HolidayQuestPage) before going to the park!)
1) Creating holiday crafts is great fun there's no doubt, so which of these shapes can you color and cut out?

Mickey Mouse
Santa Claus
Reindeer
Mrs Claus
Chimney Sweeps
Turkey
2) This holiday ranch is where Santa's reindeer get rest, find the four items seen 'round their pen - that is your test.

Bird Cage
Sled
Ice Skates
Eggs
Apple Peeler
Ice Cream Maker
3) As you exit the Stretching Room, portraits come into view, remember the sequence they hang in, or the next to hang shall be you.

5 Sally
1 Sandy Claws on his sleigh
2 Snowman
4 Haunted Mansion
3 Skeleton Jack
4) Do not open your gifts until Christmas morning, find which of these presents comes with a warning.

Grandfather clock
Coffin
Crystal Ball
Gift Box of Bones
5) The snake with the list knows who's been naughty or pleasant, so which of these kiddies will get coal for a present? (Hint: Look in its mouth)

Meagan
Roxy
Vincent
6) A tree trimmed in gold heralds holiday glee, but which musical instrument won't you see?

Bell
Trumpet
Drum
Violin
French horn
Harp
7) Holiday wishes and good will to all, do you remember the order these festive greetings did fall?

2 Joyeuses Fetes
6 Feliz Navidad
4 Frohe Feiertage
1 Happy Holidays
7 Mele Kalikimaka
5 Afi Shiapa
3 Vrolijk Kersfeest
8 Pokoj Ukuthula
8) Santa visits good little children on land and in sea, which mermaid's stocking hangs for Santa to see?

Willa
Anita
Ariel
Helen
Sylvia
Lorelei
9) As the last scene unfolds be sure to look high, which one of these images made of lights does not grace the sky?

Bell
Santa
Rocket
Toy Soldier
Gingerbread Men

One last note, this was not done to dismiss any work previously done by other members but rather an attempt by the moderators to clean the site up and provide one thread for the information. Thank you to a wonderful fansite member for providing the newest Holiday Quest. Thanks to EyeBrowKid for the Tomorrowland quest holiday change.

CaptnKidd
11-03-2005, 01:52 PM
Nice work - Is it worth posting the "old" Haunted Mansion" quest? Or better to see what "new quest" (maybe?) comes out after Jack (Skellington) gets put back in his box.:pirate:

SpinMarty
11-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Nice work - Is it worth posting the "old" Haunted Mansion" quest? Or better to see what "new quest" (mayby?) comes out after Jack (Skellington) gets put back in his box.:pirate:

I considered it (I love Disney trivia and the old quests are good) but thought it best to keep the current ones only so as to not confuse anyone.

CiscoRau
11-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Does anyone know what replaced the Pirate Quest now that it's left DLR? Is the original HM back or did something else move in? Please post if you know.

cptnruthless
11-11-2005, 06:34 AM
its left dlr? why would that be... the haunted mansion holiday is still up, why would they change it? can anyone confirm this?

NaviMap
11-11-2005, 06:42 AM
its left dlr? why would that be... the haunted mansion holiday is still up, why would they change it? can anyone confirm this?No cast member i talked to said the pirate quest was removed. When this rumor started going around on Sunday, I went to Disneyland that same day and saw an insider tour group pass by, Haunted Mansion is still in its holiday theme and not all of the Christmas decorations were not up at that time (since the Holiday Quest is the only rumored quest that might be coming soon). So it couldn't be a Haunted Mansion quest nor a Holiday Quest on that day for the insider tour (and the pirate cannon room has only been released for less than 3 weeks).

SpinMarty
11-11-2005, 06:50 AM
So the question is . . . is the Pirates quest still on or has something replaced it? If ithas been replaced, with what?

If it has been replaced I hope someone can get the questions to me ASAP so I can update the post.

Thanks,
SM

hulajenny
11-11-2005, 06:56 AM
I plan to take the tour tomorrow but LOL i thought it was going to be the pirate quest but oh well i'll just find out tomorrow and inform you all tomorrow, LOL that's even if i get to sign up for a tour in the first place!:wave2:

technogirl
11-11-2005, 07:01 AM
I took the tour today and saw CL_Enderz there. Yes, the pirate quest is there. The tour guide said the quest might change back to the Haunted Mansion one after the New Year.

**Woot, 100th post!**

Appleson
11-11-2005, 07:09 AM
thx for the thread SpinMarty :)

CiscoRau
11-11-2005, 02:33 PM
I took the tour today and saw CL_Enderz there. Yes, the pirate quest is there. The tour guide said the quest might change back to the Haunted Mansion one after the New Year.

**Woot, 100th post!**
Perfect. Thanks.

OuterSpace
11-12-2005, 02:10 AM
I am going on the Quests and Tour this weekend so if anything changes I will let everyone know.

witchesrock
11-12-2005, 01:11 PM
Thank you! I am going to Disneyland I think next summer . . . or this summer!! . . . and I'm taking the Tomorrowland quest so thanks a lot! Now I get teleportation lol!!

dancingqueen
11-20-2005, 01:54 AM
Since i have the tomorrow land on hand spinmarty have you noticed that #7's are wrong on my paper they are 30, 32, 33, 34 and 47. i thought i'd just let u know

kirbywow
11-21-2005, 12:45 AM
ok thx but i am going to florida is that WDL or WDW

SpinMarty
11-21-2005, 01:49 AM
Since i have the tomorrow land on hand spinmarty have you noticed that #7's are wrong on my paper they are 30, 32, 33, 34 and 47. i thought i'd just let u know

That would be correct EXCEPT that it is old. The new version is the answers that I have provided. :) (They took out one of the things to add in).

SM

thrashpie
11-26-2005, 02:53 AM
Current Disneyland Park VMK Quests questions with answers. If these questions change, please inform me ASAP.
The Frontierland & Critter Country Quest

6) In Critter Country creatures abound, but which wooden animal can NOT be found?
Tortoise
Porcupine
Coyote
Eagle
Moose

I have a question about this one. Our answer was Porcupine and we were given it as a correct answer.
Having searched all over Critter Country we never saw anything that might be remotely construed as a porcupine, however there is what looks like a coyote on the Critter Country sign itself. I'm wondering if they are giving a "right" answer for both coyote & porcupine. Anyone know?

SpinMarty
11-26-2005, 03:21 AM
I have a question about this one. Our answer was Porcupine and we were given it as a correct answer.
Having searched all over Critter Country we never saw anything that might be remotely construed as a porcupine, however there is what looks like a coyote on the Critter Country sign itself. I'm wondering if they are giving a "right" answer for both coyote & porcupine. Anyone know?

There is a Tortoise and Porcupine on the entrance sign to Critter Country. There is a bench with a Moose on it near where you can visit with Pooh. There used to be a similar bench with an eagle on it near the entrance to the Pooh ride (it was removed the day I took the quest.) No coyote. If you think about it, there would not be one because 1) coyotes are in Frontierland and 2) don't want competition for Brer Fox.

Backdraft
11-26-2005, 03:22 AM
Yes thats what we thought. There is a new eagle too. Right next to the hungry bear resturant ramp. it's more of a statue.

Accountant
11-26-2005, 06:16 PM
I just printed the tomorrowland quest at VMK and #7 still shows the answers as 30,32,33,34 and 47. It is asking me to add the Noen SPace Mickeys and Little green men. Does anyone know the answer to that?

stacielee
11-28-2005, 06:32 PM
That would be correct EXCEPT that it is old. The new version is the answers that I have provided. :) (They took out one of the things to add in).

SM

Umm, no. I just downloaded it and it is STILL the old question. So what is the answer?

LilMinnie4225
11-29-2005, 12:58 AM
can you put down the disneyworld one plz:happy:

SpinMarty
11-29-2005, 06:51 AM
can you put down the disneyworld one plz:happy:
It's here as well in another stickied thread in this section. :)

stacielee
11-29-2005, 10:14 PM

SM

Here is question #7 from the Tomorrowland Quest that I just downloaded:

Count up the neon Space Mickeys, spinning rockets, and then, Add this to the sum of Star Traders' s little green men.

What is the answer, Spin?

matterhornmaniac
11-29-2005, 10:49 PM
the little green men are gone. if you turn in that question to the cm's at the booth, they will just give it to you for any answer you put down

stacielee
11-29-2005, 11:38 PM
the little green men are gone. if you turn in that question to the cm's at the booth, they will just give it to you for any answer you put down

Hmm, then they better update the online quest. BTW, I found the answer, it's 33.

superman92805
12-07-2005, 04:32 AM
I should be going next Monday, I will find out if 33 or any number is acceptable I have to turn in my Tomorrowland Quest and my Hidden Mickey prize. So what happens after I turn everything in?

CaptnKidd
12-12-2005, 10:41 PM
Go figure, I was just at Disneyland yesterday on the tour, and NOTHING was said about the new quest!!! Had I known, I could have gotten all the answers for us. Time for an update!!! :xmas16:

SpinMarty
12-12-2005, 10:46 PM
Please, anyone who goes, get the new quest and PM me the questions, all answers with the correct one noted. I will of course give you credit!

Thanks

figmentisback
12-13-2005, 01:43 AM
Go figure, I was just at Disneyland yesterday on the tour, and NOTHING was said about the new quest!!! Had I known, I could have gotten all the answers for us. Time for an update!!! :xmas16:

tour guides know nothing unless told.. and this is a printed at home quest.. so it might have been a surprise to everyone unless a producer was at the park and told them....

Lisawdw
12-13-2005, 02:47 AM
does anyone have the official answers for the holiday quest for DL?

SpinMarty
12-13-2005, 03:36 AM
as it states very clearly on my first post that this thread is to be updated as new quests arrive and that anyone who gets the new quests should PM me rather than post directly onto the thread so that I can update the first post. Grrr. I have a specific format to use as well as needing to put it on the non-spoiler version as well.

So again . . . if you have the quest questions and all the answer choices WITH the correct choice marked, please PM it to me so that I can put it in its proper place. I will give you credit of course!

Thank you,
SM

CaptnKidd
12-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Nice work on the Holiday quest so FAST. Thank you :xmas16:

travismcgee
12-14-2005, 04:50 AM
Thanks for the post, we've been pounding the pavement for two days trying to finalize these answers. There's a question on the Frontierland quest #4 about the signs. We rode Big Thunder Mountain today and there was a Sedona Mining Supplies sign stenciled on a crate on the left loading platform but we couldn't find the Horse sign. Anyone else had this experience, and can you please tell me where the horse sign is? Thanks!

NaviMap
12-14-2005, 06:02 AM
There's a question on the Frontierland quest #4 about the signs. We rode Big Thunder Mountain today and there was a Sedona Mining Supplies sign stenciled on a crate on the left loading platform but we couldn't find the Horse sign. Anyone else had this experience, and can you please tell me where the horse sign is?I believe if you look at the map and scratch off the circles on the map you should find three circles labeled "4" for question 4. One at the shooting gallering, one at Silver Spur Pin Trading, and the last is behind Big Thunder Mountain on the back route to Fantasyland.

MetalRulse
12-16-2005, 02:29 AM
thx everyone

superdsuperd
12-17-2005, 06:53 AM
thx alot for the help i was stuck on a couple of things in dl but thx to next time i go there i will fine the answers!

kidkid9393
12-17-2005, 07:02 AM
Not to be mean but this one is worng
6) For proof of the Yeti you must look around - when was the South slope's giant footprint found?
April 1, 1940
January 31, 1965
May 22, 1978
May 27, 1978
May 27, 1979
It is

April 1, 1940
January 31, 1965
May 22, 1978
May 27, 1978
May 27, 1979

But there sheet is wrong on that trust me my family got it worng 2 times cause we look at it and then go there and its worng

oldgrumpy
12-17-2005, 02:55 PM
Not to be mean but this one is worng
April 1, 1940
January 31, 1965
May 22, 1978
May 27, 1978
May 27, 1979
It is

April 1, 1940
January 31, 1965
May 22, 1978
May 27, 1978
May 27, 1979

But there sheet is wrong on that trust me my family got it worng 2 times cause we look at it and then go there and its worng

When we did the quest last summer, there was a "wrong" answer on their template. We took a photo of the northern monument to verify our correct answer.

There has been a change from the original quest card. The reprint changed the question from the north slope to the south slope; the dates are different. Originally they had the wrong answer on their template, but they are now correct.

barfownz
12-17-2005, 05:09 PM
Nice work on the holiday quest answers

sailorstarangel
12-18-2005, 04:32 AM
I went to Dl yesterday
( for hoilday)
The cast member say for number 2 One of them is ice-cream
( is he wronG)?

EyeBK
12-19-2005, 09:05 AM
I went to Dl yesterday
( for hoilday)
( is he wronG)?

He is wrong, I just did the quest today (err.. yesterday, since I am typing this thing at like 1:00 in the morning) and SpinMarty's answers are 100% correct.

Chirpin
12-20-2005, 06:01 AM
that same thing happened to me

SpinMarty
12-24-2005, 05:33 PM
The Cast Members can be really mean about these quest!

On The Tomorrowland Quest, #5 is Christmas Party, that is what I had on my paper, she said it was wrong, and would NOT BUDGE , and wouldnt give us the teleporters, That was today at about 1:00.( saturday Dec. 23.)

We got the rest of the prizes and the Holiday stuff, but she was positive that our answer was wrong.

BE WARNED!

Lisa:xmas35:

Well technically it IS a birthday party that is going on but another forum member stated that it was changed to Christmas Party for the holidays. Did you go inside Innoventions and check it out for yourself?

SM

Caribbrz
12-25-2005, 05:01 AM
FYI - In case some of you don't know. Insider Tour has been dicontinued...so no Pirate Quest. But if you have your insider tour card they will still give you all the cards from the quest. (while supplies last).
There are NO plans to re-instate it at this time. They were having trouble staffing Tour Guides to give the tour.
:CastMem: :xmas10:

UpInTheAir
12-27-2005, 06:29 PM
I went to Dl yesterday
( for hoilday)
( is he wronG)?

If you look closely, there are actually five items that can be found in the Reindeer Round-up.
1)Ice-skates
2)Sled
3)Apple Peeler
4)Eggs
5)Ice Cream Maker (found on the crafts side)

The cast member at VMK central told me they were accepting any four of these.

CookieThief
12-27-2005, 07:52 PM
FYI - In case some of you don't know. Insider Tour has been dicontinued...so no Pirate Quest. But if you have your insider tour card they will still give you all the cards from the quest. (while supplies last).
There are NO plans to re-instate it at this time. They were having trouble staffing Tour Guides to give the tour.
:CastMem: :xmas10:

I completed the Hidden Mickey Quest Part I and have the printable PDF coupon for the Insider Tour - but the coupon expires at the end of this year according to the coupon, and I'm not going to WDW until spring of 2006. So: how closely do they check the printable coupons? I think they would be pretty nice about it, but do you think I can get away with an, erm, outdated coupon?

Gotsumgame
12-28-2005, 04:28 AM
Heh Spin. This guide is saving me about 5 Hours doing quests tomorrow. Thanks!

SpinMarty
12-28-2005, 06:07 AM
Heh Spin. This guide is saving me about 5 Hours doing quests tomorrow. Thanks!

Cool think of me if you get an extra blue soldier and blue wreath ;)

NaviMap
12-28-2005, 11:16 PM
On The Tomorrowland Quest, #5 is Christmas Party, that is what I had on my paper, she said it was wrong, and would NOT BUDGE , and wouldnt give us the teleporters, That was today at about 1:00.( saturday Dec. 23.)Looks like this is the "third version" of the tomorrowland quest.

the original choices for that question were

A technology convention
A birthday
A robot dance party
A tree-warming party

Note: the valid dates listed for this quest are: July 15 - Dec 31, 2005

the current choices read:

A technology convention
A birthday
A robot dance party
A christmas party

Note: the valid dates listed for this current version are: July 15, 2005 through January 02, 2006.
I completed the Hidden Mickey Quest Part I and have the printable PDF coupon for the Insider Tour - but the coupon expires at the end of this year according to the coupon, and I'm not going to WDW until spring of 2006. So: how closely do they check the printable coupons? I think they would be pretty nice about it, but do you think I can get away with an, erm, outdated coupon?As for Disneyland Park, the tour has been discontinued and the Hidden Mickey coupon has been replaced by the gold furniture pack as a reward, so VMK Central will no longer carry the insider tour reward cards. In WDW, there have been posts in other threads saying that tours would continue after new years, but it looks like new in-park VMK adventures will soon permanently replace the Insider Tour (it also mentioned a bit in the VMK Newsletter) so I find it doubtful that the tour will still be around by Spring 2006:
In our recent website survey, you told us you'd like to see some changes to the in-Park rewards, including possibly replacing the Tour. We're listening, and we'll be trying out a few other prizes to see how you like them. Stay tuned to this space for more info, and visit Disneyland ® park or the Magic Kingdom ® Park for some great VMK stuff!

FlyThenFall
12-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Just came back from Disneyland...and the my Innoventions cast member told me that the Treehouse of Technology is actually having a Christmas party for the holidays. Because it was "confusing" he gave me the teleporters anyways because I had marked Birthday party. Thanks to the CM! :D

If you are eligible for the VIP Tour by having all of the quests and all of the correct answers, you will get a pack of cards you would have gotten from the tour. Therefore, I got all of the Pirate quest items, a Big Thunder Mountain teleporter, and 2 Jungle Cruise posters. It's a much better deal then having to take the 2 hour tour, IMO.

Disney Demon
12-30-2005, 07:13 PM
I'm going to Disneyland Resort and have the spoilers list for the quests. If i get all the answers right for all the quests will the CM's say anything?:confused: :(

FlyThenFall
12-30-2005, 07:30 PM
They won't say anything mean. I mean my CM just kept saying "sweet" after he saw that I got all my answers right. Really the quests are foolproof, you can't get them wrong unless you don't go to the place where they ask you to find out information. And with the answers...you're set!

Disney Demon
12-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Thanks, I wasn't sure if they would say anything or not. I thought they might get suspicious and say something. Thanks again for the info. :D

theblueguy
01-07-2006, 12:35 AM
:phone8: thx a lot for the answers :phone8:

theblueguy
01-08-2006, 03:44 AM
Thx for the answers i am going to Disneyland tomorrow

FantasyJustin
01-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Thanks For Your Help But I Did The Quest With Out Help And Got Lots Of Cards Its Was Fun To Do The Quest

superman92805
01-11-2006, 11:49 PM
So what happens after we finish all the quests? Because I just turned in all my quests and well they were out of the cool stuff that I wanted! So mad!

barfownz
01-12-2006, 11:56 PM
Is the holiday quests still availible at DLR?

SydSyd
01-13-2006, 08:13 PM
Thanks so much! I'm going to Disney World today Friday the 13th!

msdthomas
01-14-2006, 02:06 AM
uh ho.. uh SydSyd, these are DISNEYLAND questions and answers! will not work at wdw!

superdsuperd
01-15-2006, 04:42 AM
tyvm the answers

DisneyL8T
01-18-2006, 08:00 PM
For the Tomorrowland quest, the question that was changed to a christmas party has now been changed back to a birthday party. I went to Disneyland yesterday and I had put a christmas party and I got it wrong. The lady said that they changed it back.

Pumpkin_Queen
01-19-2006, 07:33 AM
So is the Insider Tour still going on? I am planing a trip to Disneyland soon and i am not sure which tours are in session.

DisneyL8T
01-20-2006, 11:43 PM
I was there for Christmas on December 23 and the answer was Birthday party even then, I put Christmas Party, they would not give me the teleporters prize. Some one posted that answer without checking to see if it right.

Lisa
I went on January 2nd before and the answer was a Christmas party. When I went again on the 17th, the lady said they had changed it back to a birthday party since the Holiday stuff was over.

Etta
01-23-2006, 12:46 PM
wow thxn to bad i cant go to wdw disneyland live sooooooooooooooooo far away

bopper
01-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Can you add to the first post which Quests you are still able to do?

NaviMap
01-25-2006, 08:42 PM
Can you add to the first post which Quests you are still able to do?As of today, The Tomorrowland (print at home then bring to DLR), Adventureland (pick-up in park), Fantasyland (pick-up in park), & Frontierland (pick-up in park) Quests are the available quests you can turn in.I was there for Christmas on December 23 and the answer was Birthday party even then, I put Christmas Party, they would not give me the teleporters prize. Some one posted that answer without checking to see if it right.If you spent a few extra minutes to go inside the Innoventions building just behind the VMK Central booth and looked at the shadows on the windows of the treehouse in the center of the atrium (which was decorated for the Christmas season) you would've seen a shadow of a child holding a candy cane. Now that the season is over, you see a shadow of a child being presented a birthday cake (which wasn't there during the Christmas season).

You should have just returned when a different cast member was tending the booth and I could guarantee you they would've marked it correct on Dec 23 because that's what was actually going on inside the treehouse. However, complaints about these spoilers should not be made if there was no individual effort made to find the answers by the one making the complaint.

im.a.princess
03-24-2006, 03:49 PM
on Dec 23rd i went to disneyland and the lady wouldn't give me that question and said it was wrong. Later that night i went into innoventions and i saw the kid and the cake shadow thing.

technogirl
04-07-2006, 06:11 PM
I know 2 of the answers for the DL part of the quest so I'll post it here. By the way, I'm going today (maybe) to do the quest. I'll bring my camera so maybe I can take pics too.

Edit: All answers are up and are correct. Tomorrow, I'll try to post pictures and scan the cards.

DCA
1. Mr. Incredible
2. In the vapor trail of the jets
3. Off Pudding
4. Jiminy Cricket
5. Jeri & Mickey

DL
1. Mad Tea Party
2. Critter Country railroad bridge
3. Mickey's Toontown Jolly Trolley Station
4. Disneyland Monorail
5. 1986

Mods, if you want to close this, please do so.

jaz_e_03
04-07-2006, 09:21 PM
You should try to get the newest quest on this thread

KrazyDopey
04-07-2006, 11:42 PM
I wonder when the VMK 50th Disneyland&Californian Adventure Quest is going to be on here lol im going a day before Easter

MetalRulse
04-07-2006, 11:44 PM
what are the answers for the 50th quest? when u update them

DarkKnightCecil
04-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Here's what i've been able to answe

Disneyland Side of page:
1:Mad Tea Party
2.Critter Country Railroad bridge
3.Mickey toontown Jolly Trolley station (not 100% Sure but im pretty sure)
4.Disneyland Monorail

smilezlie
04-08-2006, 02:07 AM
DCA side:

1.mr incredible
2.the vapor trail of the jets
3.off pudding
4.jiminy cricket

Between parks:

5.Jeri & Mickey

Disneyland:

1.Mad Tea Party
2.Critter Country Bridge
3.Mickeys Toontown Jolly Trolley Station (not the columbia!)
4.Disneyland Monorail

Yes, these are ALL confirmed. I was there today. I have the prizes to show for it lol.

EyeBK
04-08-2006, 07:19 AM
Woot! Thanks. I really needed those. I didn't know most of those questions. lol

DarkKnightCecil
04-08-2006, 02:12 PM
thanks smile

i could tell it wasn't columbia by the way it was facing and it doesn't look wooden

KrazyDopey
04-08-2006, 02:19 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :) yay you!

MetalRulse
04-08-2006, 03:15 PM
thx dudes and are u possitive these are correct

monkeyboy212
04-08-2006, 04:02 PM
The Tomorrowland Quest's questions are all wroung

captmetal
04-08-2006, 04:12 PM
oh cool thanks, but do i need something to print out?

LeFrancino
04-08-2006, 04:27 PM
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51824
^^There Are All The Answers.
-DLRFreak

TopazR
04-08-2006, 08:21 PM
The last update for the Fantasyland, Adventureland, Frontierland and Tomorrowland quests was on January 18. Can someone please verify if there have been any changes since then? (I am not asking about the new 50th quest. )

Hi Alice, I can tell you that as of March 31 the posted answers for Fantasyland, Adventureland, Frontierland, and Tomorrowland were accepted by the VMK people. :mickey2:

bestblackrider
04-09-2006, 01:57 AM
Do they still do the quests...im going to disneyland in april 18th...:CastMem:

CaptnKidd
04-09-2006, 09:22 PM
They still do Quests at the park, just no more in the park tours. The tours were the Haunted Mansion and the Pirates of the Caribbean.

If you complete all - Frontier, Adventure, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland (print before you go), you get a bonus pack of card - like what you use to get on the park tours, plus for doing all four a bonus of two fast passes - atlaest that's what I got on April 3, '06.

Don't forget to also print out the other new quest "50th Celebration" & "High School Musical" quests before you go.

Arg!:pirate:

bestblackrider
04-09-2006, 10:27 PM
okay..where can I print out the 50th Celebration Quest...

EyeBK
04-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Here you go.

http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/WhatIsVMK/index?name=VMKInParksPage

Look at the top of the page.

bestblackrider
04-09-2006, 10:35 PM
oh...and r the answers at the beggining of this thread correct? If not can sum1 plz tell what is rite

TooHip
04-12-2006, 06:13 AM
Answers are correct as of 4/11/06. I went today and verified by doing the quests.

bestblackrider
04-12-2006, 10:58 PM
thx dude...

AwesomeDLRFan
04-14-2006, 06:53 AM
SpinMarty has done a wonderful job of keeping the DLR and WDW MK quests up to date. It would be great to have the download link for each of the new quests http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/WhatIsVMK/index?name=VMKInParksPage and the correct answers as an edit on his sticky-d thread! The wonderful thread by LeFrancino http://www.vmkforums.com/forum... above should be moved to this spoiler section. Just a thought.
My kids love to just get on the rides when we finally get to the real Park and use VMK as a homework reward once home.
Thanks so much for the answers!
Awesome

autoalice
06-16-2006, 12:53 AM
Thanks so much for putting up this thread!
The last time we went to Disneyland my kids only had the patience to finish 2 questions of 4 quests. They're still little and want to ride rides more and some of it's a little too hard for them. I've taken them home to bring back next time. This helps a lot in making sure we get them right so we don't have to try again.
I promise to try to answer the questions ourselves first but I won't scratch the answer until I know we're right LOL

Beautiful456
06-18-2006, 01:58 AM
thank's for this wornderful thread!:)

MissMandrin
07-28-2006, 12:44 AM
Do you think you can put up the High School Musical quest?

Thanks,
MissMandrin

witchesrock
08-01-2006, 11:56 PM
Wait - is the holiday quest still going on?

Please answer soon - leaving on the 12th!!!

Thanks in advance,
witchesrock

DarthMelissa
08-04-2006, 09:04 PM
I just got back from Disneyland and the Quest Answers are indeed correct. I just went and picked up the cards, scratched them off and went back later to get my stuff.

Good luck all! :wave2:

manueld64
08-10-2006, 12:49 AM
yup, all answers correct when i went to disneyland on july 29th, 2006. Ha! barely missed the pirates quest. Oh well.

Brendans mom
09-25-2006, 08:28 PM
Anyone know if these quest answers are still correct to date? We're going this weekend and hoping that they are. lol

DarthMelissa
09-26-2006, 08:09 AM
Anyone know if these quest answers are still correct to date? We're going this weekend and hoping that they are. lol

Yes, still correct. Just had a friend complete them today. Have fun! I'm jealous you get to go! LOL :wave2:

Pixie Dust
09-26-2006, 04:56 PM
Do you think you can put up the High School Musical quest?

Thanks,
MissMandrin

I agree, is there a link to that or something? thanks!

Nemofinder
10-05-2006, 01:37 AM
You need the HSM quest

greenpixiegirl
10-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Are there any answers for the new DLR Halloween Quest?

SpinMarty
10-12-2006, 05:53 PM
They are here in the wiki (http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Halloween_Quest). Note: When holding your mouse over an area to get an answer, don't move it; it takes a moment to show up.

Hey Spin, this sticky has not been updated in a really long time!
I know, sorry. We are in the process of moving everything to the wiki. Thanks for the mention of the wiki though :)

greenpixiegirl
10-13-2006, 06:32 PM
They are here in the wiki (http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Halloween_Quest). Note: When holding your mouse over an area to get an answer, don't move it; it takes a moment to show up.

Oh, I'm a dufus.... I was expecting to highlight over the text to see the answers - like other times.....:h-confuse Thanks for straightening me out!

blacklaser
11-02-2006, 01:57 AM
thx SpinMarty as of 8/30/06 the quests are still the same. You save me a lot of time thx!

pal
12-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Excuse Me

Hi I Dont Know If Any Body Has Posted Some Thing Like This So Yesterday I Visited The Park With My Band And At Vmk Central A Staff Member Totl Me That The Adventureland Quest Was Retired. Also In The Pack That Comes With A Tent Room I Also Got A Card For Credits. So Thats The News

VidKidz
12-21-2006, 05:43 AM
With the Holiday season upon us, does anyone know whether the Treehouse of Technology answer in the Tomorrowland Quest has been changed to "Christmas Party" instead of "Birthday Party" like last year?

I just don't want to submit my answers and have the CM say "Oh sorry, you got that one wrong." :xmastongue: