View Full Version : No codes for kids.

Ducky Wucky
05-25-2005, 01:25 AM
Well let me start off.

So i see you have to go to DisneyLand or DisneyWorld to get a code for VMK but what if you don't live there then how can you get a code?

What if you use to live there?

What if it was not out yet the day you came but Disney said it was coming out in the parks that vary day?

Anyways i think someone should post the codes for the people that live in some other place in the US so they can have the codes too.

The thing that stinks is that i use to live in CA but it everything was way to much money for me and as much as i loved it out there i just had to move.

So think about it No wait! think about the little kids that don't get any free stuff on the game and they don't have as much fun.

So i say we make a forum/One big post just for those codes so the little kids get to use them and be happy. :)

~DuckyWucky~

Ducky Wucky
05-25-2005, 09:35 PM
Anyone think they should post them?

TSeaner
08-05-2005, 12:41 AM
Yeah, but were do you live, far away, kinda close or in batween?

Claw
08-05-2005, 12:43 AM
teens will pose to be kids to get codes. but i can give free stuff to kids. in fact i already go around VMK giving stuff away each area!

TSeaner
08-05-2005, 12:44 AM
Wow!! Can you give some stuff to me? :)

skip
08-05-2005, 12:46 AM
I am a kid. and I live no where near a Disney park. :( Give me codes lol! :(

MissAmber
08-05-2005, 12:53 AM
I live absolutely no where near A disney park. A code given to me would be greatly appreciated because whatever it gives I would make it go toward my give away game. It is very fun and I love being able to give great stuff to people, but I just ran out of prizes. (BTW Sorry to anyone I had to boot, but I told you 3 times I did not have anymore prizes!)

Seabreeze
08-05-2005, 12:53 AM
I'm a kid! And i live in New York! Me wants codes!

lilkinka
08-05-2005, 12:57 AM
TSeaner clear your inbox

Danola
08-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Why did you bring this thrad back? let it die lol

Jackthorn
08-05-2005, 01:00 AM
i'm 12 live in north Texas and might not ever get to go to disneyland for 3 years can I have some codes?

NASAMan
08-05-2005, 01:28 AM
Hi kids!

What codes do you want? There are two types of codes. One type can be used over and over but only one time per player. These codes may be found in Disney Magazine or Kellogg's cereal boxes. These and some other multi-use codes are already posted in the category Secret Codes.

The other type of code is single-use only. After it is used it may never be used again. These codes are given as prizes during the game, or on prize cards given out during quests. So what you are really asking for is for someone to invest a lot of time in winning a game, or for someone to spend a lot of money to go to the park and earn the code or make a purchase to receive the code. Such a person would need to be very, very generous to give such a gift to a total stranger. They may be around, but don't be disappointed if they are not found on every corner.

SpinMarty
08-05-2005, 01:33 AM
wow - i cannot believe that someone drudged up a thread from may 24! let it die already!

Ducky Wucky
08-05-2005, 01:35 AM
Holly cow! Why did you bring my thread back up? it was when I was wondering if we were going to give out those codes.

Mods you can delete this thread it was from long ago.

darthmatt
08-05-2005, 01:48 AM
I live in missouri walt why didnt you build 1 here should of made 1 here well i want codes

Kanle
08-05-2005, 03:01 AM
I live in Oklahoma I'm 11 and very time I hear about the codes u get up in there I get mad I gone there when I was about 5 and vmk was not open and I didn't know that so I got sad so some one really should post them my sister plays vmk and she is 7 now so I can't tell her about the codes cuz, my family is busy a lot so yeah we can't go intell she like 12 so I'm bugged about that alot

LauraMichelle
08-05-2005, 03:18 AM
Ok sorry for not letting this thread die but I had to chime in.

Don't you people realize that the whole reason VMK is a FREE game to play is because it entices more guests to visit the Disney parks to get the exclusive VMK stuff? If the stuff in the theme parks was available to everyone then Disney would need to start charging for access to VMK.

So it would be a really dumb thing to go and post the codes to that stuff IMO, unless you want to start paying to play VMK. Although I'm pretty sure the codes you receive in Disney are 1 time use codes so it does no good anyway to post them.

Kanle
08-05-2005, 03:26 AM
ppl like u make me mad u always hate fun don't u:mad: :banghead: :1poke:

carlyiscoolio
08-05-2005, 01:44 PM
i live at least four hours from any disney park. and at least 3 states away

FrozenPeach
08-05-2005, 01:52 PM
people! Let the post die! gosh!

macrobless
08-05-2005, 07:24 PM
I know some want this thread to die, which I totally understand. Although I would like to mention that anyone at anytime can get any "code" or object in the game. That's why there's the ability to trade. If someone is 7, can't get to the park, but can play the game to get tons of credits to buy stuff, they have an edge over someone like me who is almost 30, can go to the park whenever I want to, but have to work and therefore does not have a lot of time to devote to playing the game.

Trade is the most beautiful function! VMK would be torture for me without trading! :)
BTW, a big thank you to pmr. That guy single-handedly proves my theory!

Laurenn
08-05-2005, 07:26 PM
I will quote this:
"So think about it No wait! think about the little kids that don't get any free stuff on the game and they don't have as much fun."
Good for them. I really could care less. I live in NE which is nowhere near DL or WDW, I would not give up my codes to some little kid with the same circumstance as me (we arent going a 4th time til 08) it would be stupid.

Scruffy
08-15-2005, 08:14 PM
I am a kid to. I am 10 years old almost 11. I also live no where near wdw or wdl. I agree that it is not fair. I can not git anything i either have to trade or ask my friends that live near wdw or wdl. When we do go there every other year we always drive and it takes forever. :steering: :wave2: :steering: :wave2: :steering: :wave2: :steering: :wave2: :steering: :wave2: :steering: :wave2: :steering: :wave2: :steering: :wave2:

Laurenn what you said was mean. I think you are right that just because someone is smaller they should not get more but could you say it nicer next time and not use words like stupid. Little kids are told not to say those kind of wrods. Belive me i have a younger sister when someone says that word little kids can have a very interesting reaction. Thanks

Ducky Wucky
08-16-2005, 03:59 AM
I will quote this:
"So think about it No wait! think about the little kids that don't get any free stuff on the game and they don't have as much fun."
Good for them. I really could care less. I live in NE which is nowhere near DL or WDW, I would not give up my codes to some little kid with the same circumstance as me (we arent going a 4th time til 08) it would be stupid.
I was talking about the codes you get in the magazine, not the ones from DisneyLand.

Now please, let this thread die.

Once again...Please let this thread die...or better yet please delete this thread, it's not helpful anyways... >_>

PS: This was when I was thinking that there were only going to be codes in the magazine, and thats also when there were no codes at any of the parks.

~DuckyWucky~

DisneyPrincess
08-16-2005, 04:06 AM
thread still alive! :wave2:

TrixTwinklemuffin
08-16-2005, 04:49 AM
Nothing is fair. Period.

People finish the quests with their own knowledge, giving them those rare prize codes.

I, myself, would use the codes for myself since they are only ONE time use. Who couldn't resist a Rare Item/Room code? I know you wouldn't.

The people who have the codes earned them by themselves. I think someone would be very generous to give away for the codes for free. I would only do that if I have too many of an item.

Just my 2c.

sugarbebe
08-16-2005, 04:52 AM
let the thread die already plz!!

its not helpful

eeyore_princess
08-16-2005, 02:52 PM
technically people do not finish the quests with their own knowlege because people decided to post answers to the quests. And as doing the quests by you own knowlege would take up time of you holiday people use these answers to get the quests done in as little time as possible and are therefore not using their own knowlege.

Ducky Wucky
08-16-2005, 03:38 PM
Mods please delete my thread!

People don't stop posting on it and it's not helping with anything.

~DuckyWucky~

disneyisforme
08-16-2005, 03:58 PM
i wish i could get codes from the parks :mad: