View Full Version : Quest Pins?

captain_dl
10-28-2005, 02:33 AM
Did not know wether to post this in the quests or items section ...
We did the WDW quests and took the Insider Tour this past Sunday. After we got home, my son asked where our quest pins were. Were we supposed to get pins for the Fantasyland, Adventureland and Frontierland quests? We got all the answers right and got all the prize cards. We even got the Haunted Mansion items, room and VIP pin from the Insider tour. If we were supposed to get the quest pins, how will we get them now? Thanks!

CaptnKidd
10-28-2005, 05:02 AM
Check your quest cards if you still have them (The card with the Questions) Check to see if prize shown in the background for the first question is a pin or some other item. If it's the other item, check the VMK card to compair. Some of the cards (older one's) had items not quest pins.:pirate:

Gotsumgame
10-28-2005, 05:38 AM
I think that the WDW quests are a little slow. For example, the Pirate Quest is at DLR, but not WDW. That must mean that the Series 2 Quests should be going there soon...

Hope That Helps

captain_dl
10-28-2005, 11:50 AM
Ok .. I think I got it. We looked at our quest cards and they are all series 1 cards. The quest pins are prizes for the series 2 cards. That makes sense. Thanks! That also explains why we got the old VIP badge rather than the new VIP pin.:mickey2: