View Full Version : I want hidden mickey spoilers!!!

gallantmon8
10-27-2005, 02:28 AM
ok,i was viewing hidden mickey spoilers post, and one day,i got vbulletined and was forced to join.but when i joined,it was still:poison: :poison: :poison: :poison: :Tongue: :Tongue: :Tongue: :piratesk: :piratesk: :piratesk: :piratesk: :Tongue: :Tongue: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: ,i want hidden mickey spoilers!!!!!:wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

ok,i was viewing hidden mickey spoilers post, and one day,i got vbulletined and was forced to join.but when i joined,it was still:poison: :"Honey,wheres my supersuit?" -Frozone, "The Incredibles"

lane junky05
10-27-2005, 02:37 AM
can you say spam....... please dont doble post and make threads that make absolutely no sense at all

SplasherForFriends
10-27-2005, 03:51 AM
really..i really want some kinda quest..how do you get a pirate quest? my page just says i have a popup and it blocks it :mad: which it is really evil :mad: so....i wish i could have it
and i hope someone will tell me :)

gallantmon8
10-27-2005, 08:02 PM
oh,sorry,now ill be more careful

Xucid
10-27-2005, 09:51 PM
wow this really did make no sense....

SpinMarty
10-27-2005, 10:06 PM
All Hidden Mickey and Quest answers are, to mention yet again, in the new section called "Secrets of the VMK".

To join this new section you must follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17202)

Once approved you will see the "Secrets" folder in the Forums (the link at the top)