View Full Version : Im back (with a new attitude)

Pharoah6905
07-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Hey everyone, sorry if i got some people upset with my comments earlier about the quest answers. Now i have realized the error of my ways and would like to apoligize for what happened. I may have the right to free speech but you also have the right to say what you want in response to my opinion.

Also, i would like to repost my original question in a way that everyone will be able to be happy; does anyone have the answers to the disneyland quests for VMK? If so please do NOT post them here, but rather pm them to me or email them to me. I hope this doesnt upset anyone, and if it does please let me know and ill edit it. Also, once i get the answers i will be willing to share them with anyone who asks for them.

Sincerely sorry, Pharoah6905

P.S. I'm only interested in the answers for the VMK quests at Disneyland California, NOT WDW Florida."

Pharoah6905
07-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Also, can someone maybe post just the questions (NOT the answers) for WDW quests, im just wondering what the questions are like

jennia
07-08-2005, 10:50 PM
I emailed the Disneyland Quest answers to you earlier today. If you didn't get them (yet) let me know and I'll send them again.

FlyThenFall
07-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Hey Pharaoh! Here's a thread with scans (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=574) of all the WDW stuff! :) We have this stuff all over the place. Remember, using the Search function is your best friend! ;)

Pharoah6905
07-09-2005, 01:24 AM
thank you jennia, and flythenfall. I got the email and followed the link. Next time ill use the search tool (I didnt even notice it up there on the task bar) thanks again

P.S. if anyone wants the answers pm me