View Full Version : Need help soon!!! Thanks! :)

PirateSlick
10-24-2005, 08:32 PM
I was wondering if you had to print out the Tomorrowland quest before you go to DLR, or do they have pamphlets there? :)
And also, I searched the forums but not to be mean, it's a mess!! Does anyone know the pirate quest answers?
I will be going to DLR the beginning of this December, so will the pirate quest still be there? What are the quest tour lines like? Would I have a good chance of getting 10 people on the tour on a week day? (that includes me!) Thanks so much!!! :santahat:

LadyMaria
10-24-2005, 10:04 PM
Ok, I needed to with WDW so I would think so too in DLR
Sorry don't know the answers
I think you could, but you can only have 4 ppl to a card :)

And welcome to the site!!

Califgirl
10-24-2005, 11:12 PM
At Disneyland, yes you must print the tomorrowland quest at home. They do not have them there to give to you. The other quests (Fantasyland, Frontierland and Adventureland) are at the VMK booth. You only need one set of quests filled out for your entire party. They will scan the admission tickets of everyone participating, but you do not all need the individual quest cards filled out.

Each person who completes all 4 quests will get a VIP tour card. Each vip tour card can be good for 2 people. You must sign up for the VIP tour the same day you want to take it. (I think it is different at WDW)

The pirate quest should still be at DL in December.

Have a great time!

barfownz
10-24-2005, 11:38 PM
check this link for all your spoiler needs

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11829&highlight=scared

LadyMaria
10-25-2005, 01:11 PM
Each person who completes all 4 quests will get a VIP tour card. Each vip tour card can be good for 2 people. You must sign up for the VIP tour the same day you want to take it. (I think it is different at WDW)

Yes it is..