View Full Version : info on in-park VMK stuff

Claw
07-07-2005, 11:51 PM
first off a cast member at disney Magic Kingdom told me that the teleportation pin is sometimes given out in the VIP tour. another cast meber told me that it is not ywt available and will be available when tommorowland quests are out. I guess cast members there have the cards and give them out when they want. the tommorowland quests will be available later this month. he also told me that the new worlds (frontierland and tommorowland) would be available on VMK later this month also. He told me that the emperors tent and the haunted room were available with the VIP tour. you can also get a code for an extra ghost pin from the VIP tour :)

I can PM anyone the answers to the florida quests.i beat them all :)

Note: this was all found out at the Florida park and the california info might be different

Tinklover
07-07-2005, 11:54 PM
do they have a VIP tour a WDW

jedimaster
07-07-2005, 11:55 PM
cool!!!! I dont want the answers but I want to know if they are easy. Also are the questions vmk or disney?

Claw
07-08-2005, 12:40 AM
they took me a long time. i would suggest being ready to spend a while on these quests. in florida, the VIP tour is at 1:00 and 4:30. i thought it was 5:30 so i missed it. i have reservations for when i come back though

Pharoah6905
07-08-2005, 01:35 AM
first off a cast member at disney Magic Kingdom told me that the teleportation pin is sometimes given out in the VIP tour. another cast meber told me that it is not ywt available and will be available when tommorowland quests are out. I guess cast members there have the cards and give them out when they want. the tommorowland quests will be available later this month. he also told me that the new worlds (frontierland and tommorowland) would be available on VMK later this month also. He told me that the emperors tent and the haunted room were available with the VIP tour. you can also get a code for an extra ghost pin from the VIP tour :)

I can PM anyone the answers to the florida quests.i beat them all :)

Note: this was all found out at the Florida park and the california info might be different
Yes, the florida and california quests are different.
Also, the questions (at least at disneyland CA) are about little details in the park; one example was "How many gems are in the sign for the golden horseshoe" so they arent very hard, its mostly just little details of the park, the most important thing is to know where the things are.

Claw
07-08-2005, 01:48 PM
there were very hard questions. like: stair intently at the mirror while you are in snow whites scary adventure. how many daggers do you see? I got that wrong twice. i had trouble even spotting the daggers.

Foustketeer
07-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Also in the Disneyland one is a little bit of a misprint on the Frontierland Quest. They use Brer for everything even with some creatures that did not appear in the movie.

timmyastro
07-08-2005, 02:47 PM
fronterland and tommorowland will be out later in december as well as haunted mansion ghost chasers.

Claw
07-08-2005, 02:53 PM
tommorowland is already existing in florida and i casn tell you all about it :)

jennia
07-08-2005, 03:05 PM
As of Wednesday July 6 the "brer" question was removed from the Disneyland Quest (they put a sticker over it) and the statue (which had been broken) had been removed as well.

From what I am reading it seems that every VIP tour is a bit different. My son just completed his Wednesday. He knew most of the trivia questions asked but didn't receive all of the cards he wanted as sometimes other people got the answers first.

Tinklover
07-08-2005, 03:56 PM
they took me a long time. i would suggest being ready to spend a while on these quests. in florida, the VIP tour is at 1:00 and 4:30. i thought it was 5:30 so i missed it. i have reservations for when i come back though
Thanks you so much

Claw
07-08-2005, 06:56 PM
your welcome. also read my trading thread.

echo42
07-10-2005, 05:37 AM
As of Wednesday July 6 the "brer" question was removed from the Disneyland Quest (they put a sticker over it) and the statue (which had been broken) had been removed as well.

From what I am reading it seems that every VIP tour is a bit different. My son just completed his Wednesday. He knew most of the trivia questions asked but didn't receive all of the cards he wanted as sometimes other people got the answers first.

yea i did the insider tour and got none of the question right (also felt bad trying to beat the little kids to the punch) so i just kinda kept my trap shut and let them take the stuff...asked the guide afterwards if i could just get the cards and she said no :(

so i had an extra admission ticket the next day, and signed up again :P im gonna go do the early one on like a wed and just clean house since i know all the answers now :) of course i will be polite and not take EVERYTHING :P just some of the stuff i really wanna get my hands on like the jungle cruise room