View Full Version : For Wynsome (or anybody else)

witchesrock
07-07-2005, 09:18 PM
For Wynsome or anybody else who knows how to do this..

how do you make a sig? please tell me! i'm desperate! :bawling:

FlyThenFall
07-07-2005, 09:24 PM
BTW, sigs are part of a subscription plan now. It costs $20 a year. Nick has a thread about the different subscription plans on the Fan Site here (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1185)! :) Hope that helps you out!

PS: MrGenie was right...it was my typo!

MrGenie
07-07-2005, 09:29 PM
BTW, sigs are part of a subscription plan now. It costs $20 a month. Nick has a thread about the different subscription plans on the Fan Site here (http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1185)! :) Hope that helps you out!Actually, I think it's $1.66 per month for basic signature subscription, which works out to about $20 per year. :) Although, maybe I should get Nick to raise the rates so all of us Mods can take an Alaskan cruise this summer...muahahaha. Nah, j/k...thanks for supporting the forum if you choose to; I can assure you that this is a not-for-profit venture.

xfan342
07-07-2005, 09:43 PM
That rule took place in Like Late June.

If you signed up to this site, like In May Or Early June, You Don't HAve To Pay!

witchesrock
07-08-2005, 09:42 PM
yeah but is there any way you can make your own? or something?

jedimaster
07-08-2005, 09:46 PM
use paint paint pro or adobe photo shop (or fireworks) and you make your own. Or some ppl here (like Mrl. ,winsome, becky,and me) make pictures for free but puting them in still cost the 20.00 per year.

Foustketeer
07-08-2005, 09:46 PM
I know there are programs out there. MrLunatix uses a program called Fireworks which is expensive. Or you could just ask them to make you one in the thread they have.

jedimaster
07-08-2005, 09:48 PM
I know there are programs out there. MrLunatix uses a program called Fireworks which is expensive. Or you could just ask them to make you one in the thread they have.
they have a great 30 day trial thats how I made the club cards.

Wynsome
07-08-2005, 09:52 PM
I feel a little famous, a thread with me in the title, tee hee.
yeah but is there any way you can make your own? or something?You can make your own signature in any graphic program. They range from free programs like Paint and GIMP to software costing hundreds of dollars, such as Photoshop and Fireworks.

I think Paint Shop Pro is a good starter program. You can download a free trial and if you want to purchase it, you can usually get it under fifty dollars with rebates. It's relatively easy to learn, but you can grow with it and make advanced graphics in no time. That was my first graphics program and I still have a little place reserved for it in my heart. Yeah, I'm a dork.

GBShorts
07-09-2005, 02:42 AM
I use Microsoft Digital Image Pro...the same program I use to photo-edit.

It comes with a bunch of stock pictures/backgrounds/borders...

and to use Disney fonts, I just downloaded them free.

witchesrock
11-13-2005, 11:02 PM
Ok, thanks! I'll keep all this in mind.