View Full Version : Things to Make Blast in Space Better

DFreak1989
10-16-2005, 07:11 PM
Ok I think that the prize is "ok" because of how rare it is and how hard the game is but the following I think should be changed or added.

1. A "Go To Next Level" Button for the timed scoring levels. I personally hate waiting around after I have gotten my 3000 points for the next mission to start.

Well now I have a brain freeze but I'm sure more will come to me!

P.S. 333rd Post!

smm914
10-16-2005, 07:36 PM
Here is something they should change to make it better: Change the prize to a different color space suit!

AshleyM
10-16-2005, 07:37 PM
Here is something they should change to make it better: Change the prize to a different color space suit!

Yeah, I'd have to agree with that.

F0REVERL0ST
10-16-2005, 07:38 PM
Yeah, I'd have to agree with that.

I also agree. :)

LordIllidan
10-16-2005, 07:49 PM
They need a blast in space multiplayer level. I think the star speeder vs. the Saucer in head on combat would be cool.

AshleyM
10-16-2005, 07:50 PM
They need a blast in space multiplayer level. I think the star speeder vs. the Saucer in head on combat would be cool.

yeah, that would be awesome. good idea.

Schmoofy
10-16-2005, 07:52 PM
They should add codes,so if you get to a level and die,you can enter the code and zoom back to that level.

Coolchewbaca
10-16-2005, 07:53 PM
I have a lot of things! I think that they should like... when u get hit with an asteroid, u always loose control and bounce off. If u are in a cluster of asteroids it usually means death. also there should be a level code, like every 5 levels there is a code, so u can enter it and u start at level 5, 10 or 15

Gingersnaps
10-16-2005, 07:57 PM
i think in every level we earn
level 1: orange space suit
2:Inferno
3:green flips
4:diver suit
5:blue ears
etc.. and so on my brain is off right now rotfl im on vmk

Coolchewbaca
10-16-2005, 07:59 PM
no because those early levels are way to easy, inferno and green flips wouldnt be rare anymore

AshleyM
10-16-2005, 08:01 PM
i think in every level we earn
level 1: orange space suit
2:Inferno
3:green flips
4:diver suit
5:blue ears
etc.. and so on my brain is off right now rotfl im on vmk

But, don'tcha think that they want to keep the inferno, green flips and blue ears rare? ..and plus, you can win the diver suit in the other game. I forgot what it's called.

-AshleyM

DFreak1989
10-16-2005, 08:03 PM
those are really really good guys. And in my first post let me elaborate more on my "ok" prize. I too was disapointed when I heard that it was the same color, and so I believe that it would be much cooler with other colors. These are really good guys keep'em comin.

Gingersnaps
10-16-2005, 08:16 PM
ok back i made a mistake
level 1 orange space suit
2 red suit
3 blue suit
4 ...... purple suit
omg omg im having problems i cant play da new game oh snap

NASAMan
10-16-2005, 09:19 PM
If we can be serious about how to actually make the game more playable (that 'go to next level' is a great idea!), here are some ideas:
1) Extra life for points. Reach 10,000 points and gain an extra life. An extra life for each 10,000 more.
2) An 'Armageddon' button. Each level gives you one Armegeddon bomb that destroys all visible meteors.
3) So far I have found that the stations may supply you with: a) increased shields b) tail cannon or c) triple shot. How about: long shot (blast travels twice as far), rapid fire, and mega shot (destroys entire meteor and you get all points)
Any other good suggestions for better game play?

LittleBubbles
10-16-2005, 09:41 PM
Nice ideas everyone :)

I only tried playing a few times...not really into little shooting games xD

Anyway, I think they should at least refill your 'engery' each level xD I mean really--its so difficult to live very long otherwise. Atleast it is hard for me anyway xD

DisneyL8T
10-16-2005, 11:08 PM
I think that if you mess up on one level, you should not have to go back to the beginning of the entire game. You should get like three tries at a level before you go back to the beginning. They should also definitly refill your energy on each level too.

I am so bad at this game. I've only gotten to level two. I was much better at the airlock one.

Supernova08
10-17-2005, 01:51 AM
I think they need to make the game fun. At all.

I have to say, shooting and racing through five levels only to smack right into an asteroid that didn't even show up on radar isn't really that funny the first dozen times.

Maybe if we got more lives, or showed more of the screen at a time, or gave more power-ups like health. That would make the game so much better.

In the game's current state, I really have no idea how VMK expects kids to get past the first few levels. I mean, I can't even make it past like level five.

VMK is a game meant and designed for kids. I'm not sure how this new game fits into that thinking...

LordIllidan
10-17-2005, 02:19 AM
In the game's current state, I really have no idea how VMK expects kids to get past the first few levels. I mean, I can't even make it past like level five.

I second that! I'm loads older than the average VMK player, and I play some real crazy games away from VMK, and I can't get past the game with any ship. I also still think they need a multiplayer. after chasing down asteroids at top speed, swerving around it so I don't outrun it, for fun, I see this game has a lot of potential for multiplayer

spencery26
10-18-2005, 01:27 AM
yea know wat they should do? they should make it so that when u lose u do not have to start all the way from the beginning

the Disneyhollic
10-20-2005, 02:26 AM
They should have diffeiing levels of difucalty we all know that they have purple, green, red, yellow, orange(current), and other colors of space suit (you can see all of them on the tomorrowland section of the map) so why not make them prizes for different levels:

1...red
2...purple
3...yellow
4...green
5...orange

Also they could make it an actual part of VMK, So that people like me could play and when we get to the end the game has not crashed.

The current would be the highest/next to highest level and the others would work down.

And for my help they would give me all of them for free!:Tongue: :Tongue: :Tongue: :Tongue: :Tongue:

Lin_lin
10-22-2005, 03:11 AM
They shouldn't necessarily give out really rare prizes for every level, but at least something for every four levels or so (at least gp), because dying in either the last level or or on level 15 really gets annoying, and kind of wastes time. Maybe they could even give out prizes (whether you beat the game or not) depending on your score after you die, that would at least be something.

Oathkeeper
10-22-2005, 03:51 AM
^ I agree. They should have the big prize for the end, and then ten credits per level defeated or something.

Also, I think that the main thing they should do is make it so, if you're moving when the level ends, you don't start flying off the screen in the beginning of the next. This is especially annoying in the delivery/ touch the station levels, since I always have to stop in front of the last one and slowly move into it..

PowerGirl
10-22-2005, 05:56 PM
I really, REALLY wish that I could get farther than Level Three, Here's one:

When you win, you should be able to pick the color space suit you want.

That would be super convienitent and:

a few magic pins when you win as well. ;)

I'm so greedy aren't I?

lemonysnicket3
10-22-2005, 07:47 PM
only 5 levels! then i would win!
and all of the costumes if you beat 16 levels

Garin
10-23-2005, 04:02 AM
:wave2: i think we need lives

lemonysnicket3
10-23-2005, 04:11 AM
oompah loompahs!

BnyKty
10-23-2005, 10:54 AM
Wow, I agree! It would be very cool lol. I just wish that every four levels.. we can win a part of different colors Space Suit or something like that! Because every four level: 4x4=16. And then, when you finish ALL levels, you get an entire Space Suit!

It would be cool if:

Lvl 4: All color Shoes
Lvl 8: All color Pants
Lvl 12: All color Tops
Lvl 16: HELMET!

TracyBehave
10-23-2005, 12:25 PM
Anyone have tips? PS: If you would give me really good tips I may trade my fireworks magic pin.

-TracyBehave

-ALSO, I am willing to trade for some things. And if you haven't heard, I got my fireworks pin back from the scammer that took mine!:CastMem: :)

BnyKty
10-23-2005, 12:29 PM
Anyone have tips? PS: If you would give me really good tips I may trade my fireworks magic pin.

-TracyBehave

-ALSO, I am willing to trade for some things. And if you haven't heard, I got my fireworks pin back from the scammer that took mine!:CastMem: :)

I can't pass that level.. just like you LOL!

hauntedbubbles
10-27-2005, 03:43 AM
Does anyone know any cheats for the new tomorrowland game ? It is hard so if you could post some that would be nice

astrocaramel
10-27-2005, 04:05 PM
i think they should add more ships and stuff

wildkatkris
10-28-2005, 01:06 AM
I THINK ALMOST ALL OF THESE ARE SUPER IDEAS :mickey2: :mickey2: :mickey2: :mickey2: :mickey2: :mickey2: :mickey2: :mickey2: :mickey2: :mickey2: :mickey2:

AC/DCfanshizzle
10-28-2005, 03:41 AM
more ships and make it a little easier because it is really challenging and the map is kind of hard to follow.

AC/DCfanshizzle
10-28-2005, 04:00 AM

Definetely that would be great.

RikuBlade
10-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Ok I think that the prize is "ok" because of how rare it is and how hard the game is but the following I think should be changed or added.

1. A "Go To Next Level" Button for the timed scoring levels. I personally hate waiting around after I have gotten my 3000 points for the next mission to start.

Well now I have a brain freeze but I'm sure more will come to me!

P.S. 333rd Post!
Yes really it is a huge waste of time when we get the points just start us at the next level! And the speed ' bug ' is annoying, so in other words you have to go slow when doing a stations level at the end most of you think this game is hard, it is not you just need to practice and no offence but you guys are being greedy they didn't make this easy so everybody could get everything.
I am so getting bad rep LOL

GraspingClaw
10-28-2005, 09:42 PM
No, I agree with you Riku. People are being greedy and unrealistic for the most part. The game is supposed to be hard because it rewards you with a complete costume that was one of the most rare and sought after items on VMK. I for one am glad they made a game that people couldn't cheat at, or give out spoilers to; a game they actually had to beat, by themselves, to get the prize. I agree with the "Next Level" button once you get the points, and the "speed bug" should be fixed, but other than that, I think it's the perfect degree of difficulty in relation to the prize they offer.